+ Reply
Page 463 of 870 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453461462463464465 473 513 563 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,260 of 17384

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Simon Well you can, it will stretch the wallpaper a bit but you can still do it. Well yes.. But the results never look that good. Ian
...
  1. #9241
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,632
    Thanks
    4,036
    Thanked 8,870 Times in 4,446 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Well you can, it will stretch the wallpaper a bit but you can still do it.
    Well yes.. But the results never look that good. Ian wound NEVER approve.. Lol!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (08-04-2013)

  3. #9242
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,373
    Thanks
    6,743
    Thanked 15,108 Times in 6,942 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Well yes.. But the results never look that good. Ian wound NEVER approve.. Lol!!
    Well a lot of the wallpapers in martys mod are already i5 size. Would really only have to go through the css and change every 480 to 568. Then there's the weatherinfobg which Marty left the psd to in the iph4 weatherinfobg folder, so easy to make that i5 size.

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Can someone tell me where in CSS file to change to make wallpaper longer to fit IP5.

    I have gap using Marty's 6.4 which is for IP4/4S.

    Thanks
    Here ya go man: http://www.mediafire.com/?0jx495lpth83rze

    replace the css file in martys mod with the one here and you should be fine for i5.

  4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    bliken (08-04-2013), Dacal (08-04-2013), Hip5 (08-05-2013), Ian Nicoll (08-04-2013), King_O_Hill (08-04-2013), Marty McFly (08-04-2013), NewdestinyX (08-04-2013), RKO1195 (08-04-2013), TeddyDiesel (08-04-2013), The.Drifter (08-05-2013), The_Durben (08-04-2013), trebor130657 (08-04-2013)

  5. #9243
    My iPhone is a Part of Me bliken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    705
    Thanks
    687
    Thanked 415 Times in 279 Posts

    doing it now

    thanks Simon

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Well a lot of the wallpapers in martys mod are already i5 size. Would really only have to go through the css and change every 480 to 568. Then there's the weatherinfobg which Marty left the psd to in the iph4 weatherinfobg folder, so easy to make that i5 size.



    Here ya go man: http://www.mediafire.com/?0jx495lpth83rze

    replace the css file in martys mod with the one here and you should be fine for i5.
    Thank you SIMON

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1375648692.517495.jpg
    Last edited by bliken; 08-04-2013 at 02:38 PM.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (09-19-2013), Simon (08-04-2013)

  7. #9244
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,373
    Thanks
    6,743
    Thanked 15,108 Times in 6,942 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    doing it now

    thanks Simon



    Thank you SIMON

    Attachment 645328
    No prob, all credits to Marty, Max, Ian and Dacal. All I did was change some numbers lol

  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    2k1 (08-04-2013), bliken (08-04-2013), Hip5 (08-05-2013), Ian Nicoll (08-04-2013), King_O_Hill (08-04-2013), Marty McFly (08-04-2013), The.Drifter (08-05-2013)

  9. #9245
    My iPhone is a Part of Me bliken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    705
    Thanks
    687
    Thanked 415 Times in 279 Posts

    Your right Simon. Thanks to Marty.....Ian.......Dacal......

    6.4 is AWESOME

    And thank you Simon on helping with changing the numbers.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (08-04-2013), Ian Nicoll (08-04-2013), Marty McFly (08-04-2013)

  11. #9246
    Livin the iPhone Life TeddyDiesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    5,196
    Thanked 2,963 Times in 915 Posts

    Bliken- Do you happen to have the overlay that you can share for the ip5? Just wondering. Thank you!

    And yes, thank you guys for the amazing work! I drain my battery much faster now from staring at your beautiful creation! Thanks again!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to TeddyDiesel For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (08-04-2013)

  13. #9247
    What's Jailbreak? prochef1980's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I'm trying to get rid of the calendar in the analog clock, but setting that option to false doesn't seem to work. Is there anything else I need to do to remove the analog clock calendar?

  14. #9248
    Addicted to Code Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,891
    Thanks
    2,898
    Thanked 8,486 Times in 1,500 Posts

    Hi all,

    I have forgotten a line in the sunmoonMove function (in red below). I will upload the complete pkg as soon as i can :

    function sunmoonMove() {
    if (DemoOn == true) { var filenameTmp = WeatherTest; } else { var filenameTmp = Conditions[obj.icon]; }

    if (where == "night") {
    document.getElementById("twilightBG").style.displa y = "none";
    if (time_to_change_wall < dayhour) { time_to_change_wall = time_to_change_wall + 24; }


    Dacal


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    bliken (08-04-2013), Hip5 (08-05-2013), Ian Nicoll (08-04-2013), Kazuyoshi (08-06-2013), King_O_Hill (08-04-2013), lostinthemes (08-06-2013), Marty McFly (08-04-2013), mfisherbsu (08-05-2013), NewdestinyX (08-04-2013), RKO1195 (08-04-2013), Simon (08-04-2013), The.Drifter (08-05-2013), The_Durben (08-05-2013)

  16. #9249
    My iPhone is a Part of Me bliken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    705
    Thanks
    687
    Thanked 415 Times in 279 Posts

    post 9242...4 posts above yours...replace the css with that css

    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyDiesel View Post
    Bliken- Do you happen to have the overlay that you can share for the ip5? Just wondering. Thank you!

    And yes, thank you guys for the amazing work! I drain my battery much faster now from staring at your beautiful creation! Thanks again!

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (08-04-2013), TeddyDiesel (08-04-2013)

  18. #9250
    Livin the iPhone Life TeddyDiesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    5,196
    Thanked 2,963 Times in 915 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    post 9242...4 posts above yours...replace the css with that css
    Well duh me! I even saw that post, and just flew right past it. Thank you! And thanks Simon for changing all of that!

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to TeddyDiesel For This Useful Post:

    Simon (08-04-2013)

  20. #9251
    My iPhone is a Part of Me bliken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    705
    Thanks
    687
    Thanked 415 Times in 279 Posts

    i can't seem to find it...so i will wait until you upload new pkg...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Hi all,

    I have forgotten a line in the sunmoonMove function (in red below). I will upload the complete pkg as soon as i can :

    function sunmoonMove() {
    if (DemoOn == true) { var filenameTmp = WeatherTest; } else { var filenameTmp = Conditions[obj.icon]; }

    if (where == "night") {
    document.getElementById("twilightBG").style.displa y = "none";
    if (time_to_change_wall < dayhour) { time_to_change_wall = time_to_change_wall + 24; }


    Dacal

  21. #9252
    Addicted to Code Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,891
    Thanks
    2,898
    Thanked 8,486 Times in 1,500 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    i can't seem to find it...so i will wait until you upload new pkg...

    In Javascript/Main/UniAW6_xxxx.js, at the end.

    Without this line, the twilight effect continues when condition changes from day to night.

    EDIT : All links are updated.
    Last edited by Dacal; 08-04-2013 at 05:04 PM.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-05-2013), bliken (08-04-2013), Darrenrooster (08-06-2013), Hip5 (08-05-2013), Ian Nicoll (08-04-2013), Kazuyoshi (08-06-2013), King_O_Hill (08-04-2013), lostinthemes (08-06-2013), Marty McFly (08-04-2013), mfisherbsu (08-05-2013), RKO1195 (08-04-2013), The.Drifter (08-05-2013), The_Durben (08-05-2013)

  23. #9253
    My iPhone is a Part of Me bliken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    705
    Thanks
    687
    Thanked 415 Times in 279 Posts

    found it and changed it manually

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    In Javascript/Main/UniAW6_xxxx.js, at the end.

    Without this line, the twilight effect continues when condition changes from day to night.

    EDIT : All links are updated.
    hey Marty...did you upload a new one or the one I downloaded when you released it yesterday works? has the moon phase description?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Sorry bro - probably won't be doing an i5 version. Will do my best to do a SB version if I get some time.

    To get the description for the Accuweather forecast, try setting "useRealFeelForForecast = false" and "Reverse_Hi_Lo = false" in config. I didn't add the forecast text to all the different option possibilities - sorry.

    ------------

    Added "moon phase description" to appear only at night time

    Attachment 645309

    The moon images are so awesome - again, thanks to Ian and Dacal.
    Last edited by bliken; 08-04-2013 at 05:47 PM.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (08-04-2013)

  25. #9254
    The Formulator Marty McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    1,333
    Thanks
    4,156
    Thanked 4,670 Times in 1,043 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    found it and changed it manually



    hey Marty...did you upload a new one or the one I downloaded when you released it yesterday works? has the moon phase description?
    Hey Bliken - Here is a new link but I've updated the one in the original post as well:

    UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-photo.png

    Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6npfb9vome...y_LS.theme.zip

    Now contains Dacal's fix above and also this version has the moon phase description appear at night.

    Enjoy!

    P.S. Thanks to Simon for helping with the i5 version

  26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    bliken (08-04-2013), Dacal (08-05-2013), Darrenrooster (08-06-2013), Dexy88 (08-05-2013), Hip5 (08-05-2013), Ian Nicoll (08-04-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), Kazuyoshi (08-06-2013), King_O_Hill (08-04-2013), mfisherbsu (08-05-2013), nik1975 (08-04-2013), Simon (08-04-2013), TeddyDiesel (08-04-2013), The.Drifter (08-05-2013), The_Durben (08-05-2013), VOLTAGExDT (08-06-2013)

  27. #9255
    My iPhone is a Part of Me bliken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    705
    Thanks
    687
    Thanked 415 Times in 279 Posts

    Thanks Marty.

    Where is the moon phase located?

    I looked in CSS file.

    I want to move it down below all weather info along bottom

    Right now it is on the status bar.

    Thanks

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1375669216.428219.jpg

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (08-04-2013)

  29. #9256
    The Formulator Marty McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    1,333
    Thanks
    4,156
    Thanked 4,670 Times in 1,043 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Thanks Marty.

    Where is the moon phase located?

    I looked in CSS file.

    I want to move it down below all weather info along bottom

    Right now it is on the status bar.

    Thanks
    Look for "#MoonText" in the CSS file.

  30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    bliken (08-04-2013), Ian Nicoll (08-04-2013), Kazuyoshi (08-06-2013), King_O_Hill (08-04-2013), TeddyDiesel (08-04-2013)

  31. #9257
    My iPhone is a Part of Me bliken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    705
    Thanks
    687
    Thanked 415 Times in 279 Posts

    Well Marty. I guess I was blowing right by it.

    Thanks again sinse

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1375669883.407457.jpg


    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Look for "#MoonText" in the CSS file.

  32. #9258
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines.
    Posts
    4,913
    Thanks
    7,532
    Thanked 19,047 Times in 3,878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Hi all,

    I have forgotten a line in the sunmoonMove function (in red below). I will upload the complete pkg as soon as i can :

    function sunmoonMove() {
    if (DemoOn == true) { var filenameTmp = WeatherTest; } else { var filenameTmp = Conditions[obj.icon]; }

    if (where == "night") {
    document.getElementById("twilightBG").style.displa y = "none";
    if (time_to_change_wall < dayhour) { time_to_change_wall = time_to_change_wall + 24; }


    Dacal
    Hi all, Sorry I have been traveling again, and will also be traveling tomorrow so not much chance to participate.

    One thing... I know Dacal has updated his download links now but if you are adding this code manually please remember to remove the space between the "a" and the "y" in the word "display".

    This space is caused by something in the forum, the only way to get it to appear correctly in these boards is to wrap it in the "code" tabs.

    Code:
    function sunmoonMove() {
    if (DemoOn == true) { var filenameTmp = WeatherTest; } else { var filenameTmp = Conditions[obj.icon]; }
    
    if (where == "night") {
    document.getElementById("twilightBG").style.display = "none";
    if (time_to_change_wall < dayhour) { time_to_change_wall = time_to_change_wall + 24; }


    @ Dacal,

    Hi M8,

    I just checked your latest download links and in the SB version of "UniAW6_yahoo.js you put this line in the wrong place.
    I know it's a pain having to update the link again just for one line of code LOL...

    The LS version is fine.

    This is from your latest SB version, UniAW6_yahoo.js file.
    Code:
    function sunmoonMove() {
    	if (DemoOn == true) { var filenameTmp = WeatherTest; } else { var filenameTmp = Conditions[obj.icon]; }
    
    	if (where == "night") {
            if (time_to_change_wall < dayhour) { time_to_change_wall = time_to_change_wall + 24; }
            var pRotate = Math.abs((reversemove - (time_to_change_wall - nighthour) / DurationOfNight) * 70) - 35; // ROTATE FROM -35deg to +35deg
            var pTranslate = Math.abs((reversemove - (time_to_change_wall - nighthour) / DurationOfNight) * 320);
        } else {
    		if (twilight == true) {
    			document.getElementById("twilightBG").style.display = "none";
    			if (((time_to_change_wall >= dayhour) && (time_to_change_wall - dayhour <= 0.5)) || ((time_to_change_wall < nighthour) && (nighthour - time_to_change_wall <= 0.5))) {
    				var twilighteffectTmp = true;
    				} else {
    				var twilighteffectTmp = false;
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 08-04-2013 at 11:03 PM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  33. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-05-2013), Dacal (08-05-2013), Darrenrooster (08-06-2013), Hip5 (08-05-2013), Kazuyoshi (08-06-2013), King_O_Hill (08-05-2013), lostinthemes (08-06-2013), Marty McFly (08-05-2013), mfisherbsu (08-05-2013), RKO1195 (08-05-2013), Simon (08-05-2013), Steph53940 (08-05-2013), TaJr12 (08-06-2013), The.Drifter (08-05-2013), The_Durben (08-05-2013)

  34. #9259
    Addicted to Code Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,891
    Thanks
    2,898
    Thanked 8,486 Times in 1,500 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi all, Sorry I have been traveling again, and will also be traveling tomorrow so not much chance to participate.

    One thing... I know Dacal has updated his download links now but if you are adding this code manually please remember to remove the space between the "a" and the "y" in the word "display".

    This space is caused by something in the forum, the only way to get it to appear correctly in these boards is to wrap it in the "code" tabs.

    Code:
    function sunmoonMove() {
    if (DemoOn == true) { var filenameTmp = WeatherTest; } else { var filenameTmp = Conditions[obj.icon]; }
    
    if (where == "night") {
    document.getElementById("twilightBG").style.display = "none";
    if (time_to_change_wall < dayhour) { time_to_change_wall = time_to_change_wall + 24; }


    @ Dacal,

    Hi M8,

    I just checked your latest download links and in the SB version of "UniAW6_yahoo.js you put this line in the wrong place.
    I know it's a pain having to update the link again just for one line of code LOL...

    The LS version is fine.

    This is from your latest SB version, UniAW6_yahoo.js file.
    Code:
    function sunmoonMove() {
    	if (DemoOn == true) { var filenameTmp = WeatherTest; } else { var filenameTmp = Conditions[obj.icon]; }
    
    	if (where == "night") {
            if (time_to_change_wall < dayhour) { time_to_change_wall = time_to_change_wall + 24; }
            var pRotate = Math.abs((reversemove - (time_to_change_wall - nighthour) / DurationOfNight) * 70) - 35; // ROTATE FROM -35deg to +35deg
            var pTranslate = Math.abs((reversemove - (time_to_change_wall - nighthour) / DurationOfNight) * 320);
        } else {
    		if (twilight == true) {
    			document.getElementById("twilightBG").style.display = "none";
    			if (((time_to_change_wall >= dayhour) && (time_to_change_wall - dayhour <= 0.5)) || ((time_to_change_wall < nighthour) && (nighthour - time_to_change_wall <= 0.5))) {
    				var twilighteffectTmp = true;
    				} else {
    				var twilighteffectTmp = false;
    You are right, my wife's fault : she disturbed me yesterday when i updated the code... Sry, uplading now the new pkg.

    EDIT : Link updated.
    Last edited by Dacal; 08-05-2013 at 04:25 AM.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    bliken (08-05-2013), Darrenrooster (08-06-2013), Hip5 (08-05-2013), Ian Nicoll (08-05-2013), Kazuyoshi (08-06-2013), King_O_Hill (08-05-2013), lostinthemes (08-06-2013), mfisherbsu (08-05-2013), Simon (08-05-2013), Steph53940 (08-05-2013), The.Drifter (08-05-2013), The_Durben (08-05-2013)

  36. #9260
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,025
    Thanks
    2,679
    Thanked 3,392 Times in 1,341 Posts

    This goes out to Ian, thank you my friend for the tutorial on the first post it helped this novice photoshop user become much more comfortable. Your time in doing so is greatly appreciated!

  37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (08-05-2013), The_Durben (08-05-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts