Page 458 of 884 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448456457458459460 468 508 558 ... LastLast
Results 9,141 to 9,160 of 17670

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #9141
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    hello everyones. ls coffee uniaw touch ip5, ls coffee uniaw touch ip4, sb coffee weather ip4 it-s available on cydia and on repos modmyi and its free.
    spécial thanks for Ian Nicoll, Dacal, and all those who helped them on this superb uniaw. and thanks my friend marmoul of course.
    it only remains for me the sb iphone5 to put on modmyi
    i can find this SB coffee uniaw touch in cidya oh maybe i need repo? 😴

  2. #9142
    Livin the iPhone Life IrobertI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bavaria Germany
    Posts
    1,065
    Thanks
    5,148
    Thanked 1,511 Times in 686 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Thx to xxupsxx !

    I don't have the time to test, and remember, it's for iPhone, not for iPad.
    When i will have the time i will update with uniaw 6.4... Maybe .

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9a12q23ycv...20LS.theme.zip
    Thx Sir Looks Awsome 💢👊😉

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1375325548.174214.jpg

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to IrobertI For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (09-19-2013)

  4. #9143
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,036
    Thanks
    7,858
    Thanked 19,908 Times in 3,997 Posts

    I just finished making all 27 new moon phase images, now just a few more little tweaks in the code to do, I try to release this final 6.4LS on Saturday as I'm traveling back to China on Sunday.

    Once this is out it shouldn't take too long to do all the other versions of it, (the iWidget version might take a little longer though LOL..)

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  5. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-01-2013), adioph (08-01-2013), bliken (07-31-2013), chevymusclecar (08-03-2013), Dacal (08-01-2013), Darrenrooster (08-02-2013), Dexy88 (08-04-2013), Hip5 (08-01-2013), j0k3r (08-01-2013), Kazuyoshi (07-31-2013), King_O_Hill (07-31-2013), lostinthemes (08-01-2013), Marty McFly (08-01-2013), Mav1971 (08-01-2013), Max_Pa1n (08-01-2013), mfisherbsu (08-01-2013), RKO1195 (08-01-2013), serky (08-01-2013), Simon (07-31-2013), Steph53940 (07-31-2013), The_Durben (08-02-2013)

  6. #9144
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,512
    Thanks
    42,189
    Thanked 17,972 Times in 6,532 Posts

    Nice work as always Ian!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (08-03-2013), Hip5 (08-01-2013), Ian Nicoll (07-31-2013), Marty McFly (08-01-2013), RKO1195 (08-01-2013), Simon (07-31-2013), The_Durben (08-02-2013)

  8. #9145
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,036
    Thanks
    7,858
    Thanked 19,908 Times in 3,997 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Thx to xxupsxx !

    I don't have the time to test, and remember, it's for iPhone, not for iPad.
    When i will have the time i will update with uniaw 6.4... Maybe .

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9a12q23ycv...20LS.theme.zip
    I tried this version and no animation images worked, all had small blue question marks. After I check for the problem I find this:
    Every .png image file inside all folders in the Images/Weather folder are all corrupt, none of them will open, and in PS I get this messege for all of them:
    "Could not complete your request because the file-format module cannot parse the file."

    Would xxupsxx have run some kind of image optimization on these?
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 07-31-2013 at 10:21 PM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (08-03-2013), Hip5 (08-02-2013), mfisherbsu (08-01-2013), mohseen488 (07-31-2013), Simon (07-31-2013), The_Durben (08-02-2013)

  10. #9146
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,512
    Thanks
    42,189
    Thanked 17,972 Times in 6,532 Posts

    Either that or he pulled them off his device with ifunbox.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 07-31-2013 at 10:33 PM.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (08-02-2013), Ian Nicoll (07-31-2013), Marty McFly (08-01-2013), mfisherbsu (08-01-2013), RKO1195 (08-01-2013), The_Durben (08-02-2013)

  12. #9147
    Awesome Ian

    Can't wait.

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I just finished making all 27 new moon phase images, now just a few more little tweaks in the code to do, I try to release this final 6.4LS on Saturday as I'm traveling back to China on Sunday.

    Once this is out it shouldn't take too long to do all the other versions of it, (the iWidget version might take a little longer though LOL..)

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (07-31-2013)

  14. #9148
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,036
    Thanks
    7,858
    Thanked 19,908 Times in 3,997 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Either that or he pulled them off his device with ifunbox.
    Really?? ifunbox can cause this? Good to know.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-01-2013), mfisherbsu (08-01-2013), Steph53940 (07-31-2013)

  16. #9149
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Either that or he pulled them off his device with ifunbox.
    Jepp


    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I tried this version and no animation images worked, all had small blue question marks. After I check for the problem I find this:
    Every .png image file inside all folders in the Images/Weather folder are all corrupt, none of them will open, and in PS I get this messege for all of them:
    "Could not complete your request because the file-format module cannot parse the file."
    Would xxupsxx have run some kind of image optimization on these?
    have to see if I still have the original version
    Last edited by xxupsxx; 07-31-2013 at 11:43 PM.

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xxupsxx For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (08-01-2013), King_O_Hill (08-01-2013), Marty McFly (08-01-2013)

  18. #9150
    Quote Originally Posted by 07bony View Post
    i can find this SB coffee uniaw touch in cidya oh maybe i need repo? ��



  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (08-01-2013)

  20. #9151
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    Hi Steph, your theme looks beautyful

    When can we get our hands on that nice LS?

  21. #9152
    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    Hi Steph, your theme looks beautyful

    When can we get our hands on that nice LS?
    hello j0k3r.

    I think I'll wait until we ian so the final 6.4 release.
    although home this version runs well I think it will be wise not to post it for people to tell me is that there are bugs. sorry but I'd rather do it that way

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (08-01-2013), King_O_Hill (08-01-2013), mfisherbsu (08-01-2013)

  23. #9153
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Hi gang!......Here ya go



    Download Here

    Have a good day/evening where ever you may be

    Thanks again Ian.

    Note To Everyone: Open the fullScreenWeatherWalls folder scroll down til you see IMG_0243.JPG and rename it to (day_partlycloudy.jpg)That was the partlycloudy image I forgot to rename it ooopsy
    The link is dead. Can you share again please ?

  24. #9154
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mohseen488's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bost, Helmand, Afghanistan
    Posts
    273
    Thanks
    847
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 204 Posts

    especially thanks to @Dacal for the code. I managed to change from iphone to ipad but the problem I face is the weather animation, like astronutes, ballon etc... how can i fix that?

    thanks to @dacal slute u
    If you like my Post please hit the Thanks button on the bottom Left Corner.


  25. The Following User Says Thank You to mohseen488 For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (08-01-2013)

  26. #9155
    Can´t check it, cause i am at work.. think it should be this one (HTC LS)

    Dropbox

  27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xxupsxx For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (08-01-2013), King_O_Hill (08-01-2013), Marty McFly (08-01-2013), mohseen488 (08-01-2013), Steph53940 (08-01-2013)

  28. #9156
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mohseen488's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bost, Helmand, Afghanistan
    Posts
    273
    Thanks
    847
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 204 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xxupsxx View Post
    Can´t check it, cause i am at work.. think it should be this one (HTC LS)

    Dropbox
    a big thanks to @dacal bro for awsome update, thanks to u too... all credit goes to @dacal bro,

    I managed to fix the weather but couldn't fix the animated clouds, astronauts and balloons. Is there a way to fix that?
    If you like my Post please hit the Thanks button on the bottom Left Corner.


  29. #9157
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post

    man I've spent all morning looking for the sb for ip4 in cydia I can not but maybe can u share for me for MP if see u wanne please😅

  30. #9158
    Quote Originally Posted by 07bony View Post
    man I've spent all morning looking for the sb for ip4 in cydia I can not but maybe can u share for me for MP if see u wanne please��
    sb coffee weather ip4. theme.zip

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-01-2013), TeddyDiesel (08-01-2013)

  32. #9159
    Quote Originally Posted by mohseen488 View Post
    a big thanks to @dacal bro for awsome update, thanks to u too... all credit goes to @dacal bro,

    I managed to fix the weather but couldn't fix the animated clouds, astronauts and balloons. Is there a way to fix that?
    Hi ! You need to adjust all weather JS & CSS files, to the iPad resolution.

    Quote Originally Posted by mohseen488 View Post
    especially thanks to @Dacal for the code. I managed to change from iphone to ipad but the problem I face is the weather animation, like astronutes, ballon etc... how can i fix that?

    thanks to @dacal slute u

    Hi ! You need to adjust all weather JS & CSS files, to the iPad resolution (and off course the main CSS).

    You can have a look on MamaJaay mod for iPad .
    MJSMASH LockScreen/Springboard widget
    Last edited by Dacal; 08-02-2013 at 04:23 AM.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (08-03-2013), Hip5 (08-02-2013), King_O_Hill (08-02-2013), The_Durben (08-02-2013)

  34. #9160
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    awesome thanks u so much steph53940 😁

Page 458 of 884 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448456457458459460 468 508 558 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •