Page 446 of 875 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436444445446447448 456 496 546 ... LastLast
Results 8,901 to 8,920 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #8901
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,378
    Thanks
    8,422
    Thanked 21,504 Times in 4,312 Posts

    Hi all,

    Sorry I have been absent for a while.

    I have at last found the issue with the disappearing animations when analog clock is set to false in the config file.
    It was very hard to fault find this because everything worked fine on the Mac and Safari, the issue was only in IOS, and it only happened sometimes, and other times the animations would appear after a minute or so.
    Anyway, I got it now but in the process I have changed soooo much code so now I have to put all things back to normal.

    Now I just have the "undefined" issue to find, I have been totally ignoring this one as all time was spent on the disappearing animations issue, I literally spent days & days on this, running all functions through JSLint also did not reveal the problem! It was just an issue with IOS.

    I am traveling home tomorrow so will have some time to spend on it.

    I think they are going to send me back to China in a couple of weeks (since I did such a good job ) so I will hopefully get all things fixed and posted before that.

    NOTE... Versions 6.4 and onwards will no longer have the cookie, I apologize but it just has to be this way.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (07-21-2013), bliken (07-21-2013), chevymusclecar (07-21-2013), Dexy88 (07-22-2013), Hip5 (07-22-2013), lostinthemes (07-23-2013), Marmoul (07-22-2013), Marty McFly (07-22-2013), nik1975 (07-22-2013), RKO1195 (07-26-2013), TeddyDiesel (07-22-2013), The_Durben (07-22-2013)

  3. #8902
    It's all good Ian. Nice to have you back for a little bit.

    It never pays to do a good job.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (07-21-2013), Hip5 (07-22-2013), Ian Nicoll (07-21-2013), Marty McFly (07-22-2013), The_Durben (07-22-2013)

  5. #8903
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    Hi steph,
    Please Share it. is again a great job by you

  6. #8904
    Hy peps, i have been away for a while, just wanted to ask you guys, did i missed a lot ? :-)
    Is 6.3 released by now, canīt see it on page 1?

  7. #8905
    please share too, thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    hello everyones . for Signori it's not gif.
    thanks Chevy and 07bony.
    Thanks modder original for this ls.

    and I will share only on request

    it's for ip4 and ip5



    please share it too. i like it. thanks

  8. #8906
    hello everyones.

    this version NO_COOKIE_LS_TOUCH on ip4 and thanks Ian ,Dacal, and my friend Marmoul of course






  9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (07-22-2013), Ian Nicoll (07-22-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), Marmoul (07-22-2013), Marty McFly (07-22-2013), Ramses2 (07-22-2013), The_Durben (07-22-2013)

  10. #8907
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,378
    Thanks
    8,422
    Thanked 21,504 Times in 4,312 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    hello everyones.
    This version NO_COOKIE_LS_TOUCH on ip4 and thanks Ian ,Dacal, and my friend Marmoul of course
    Looks great.

    If you are sharing it I can put it in post 2 if you like?
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 07-22-2013 at 05:26 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (07-22-2013), King_O_Hill (07-22-2013), Steph53940 (07-22-2013), The_Durben (07-22-2013)

  12. #8908
    Quote Originally Posted by isostar View Post
    Hy peps, i have been away for a while, just wanted to ask you guys, did i missed a lot ? :-)
    Is 6.3 released by now, canīt see it on page 1?
    Not quite yet, isotar.. Ian needed time to remove cookie option that he said was holding back the advancement if UniAW since Dacal created it the complex little piece of code and Ian never really understood it and kept breaking it.. Then there was these amazing Panoramic walls that scroll every 12 minutes that Ian had to PhotoShop all the skies for... Then an animation breakage when clock was hidden that took time to find and fix.

    Between "all that", oh, and Ian building a Chinese tunnel - we still just have a beta release of 6.3Scrolling Walls #3 (which we're VERY GRATEFUL for). Has a nice new orange sun at dusk too from Marty, who's all but disappeared. I think after his big April & May doing all those mods for us, Marty's wife put the kabosh on all his forum work time.. Lol!!
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 07-22-2013 at 05:31 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (07-22-2013), isostar (07-22-2013), lostinthemes (07-23-2013), Marty McFly (07-22-2013)

  14. #8909
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Not quite yet, isotar.. Ian needed time to remove cookie option that he said was holding back the advancement if UniAW since Dacal created it the complex little piece of code and Ian never really understood it and kept breaking it.. Then there was these amazing Panoramic walls that scroll every 12 minutes that Ian had to PhotoShop all the skies for... Then an animation breakage when clock was hidden that took time to find and fix.

    Between "all that", oh, and Ian building a Chinese tunnel - we still just have a beta release of 6.3Scrolling Walls #3 (which we're VERY GRATEFUL for). Has a nice new orange sun at dusk too from Marty, who's all but disappeared. I think after his big April & May doing all those mods for us, Marty's wife put the kabosh on all his forum work time.. Lol!!
    LOL, nice thanks for updating me, from what i see nice ideas came up for 6.3 will stay tuned for the release and see if i can help somewhere. Appreciate your info M8.

  15. #8910
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Looks great.

    If you are sharing it I can put it in post 2 if you like?
    no worry Ian. I'll post and then do as you want.
    Only for ip4 yet. I work on the ip5 version and I send you subsequently

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (07-22-2013), Marmoul (07-22-2013)

  17. #8911
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Marmoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    197
    Thanks
    522
    Thanked 472 Times in 141 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    no worry Ian. I'll post and then do as you want.
    Only for ip4 yet. I work on the ip5 version and I send you subsequently
    Thx my friend
    iphonejailbreak.fr

  18. #8912
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Looks great.

    If you are sharing it I can put it in post 2 if you like?

    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...E_LS_TOUCH.zip ok its for ip4 for moment.version ip5 coming soon

  19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (07-22-2013), Dexy88 (07-23-2013), Ian Nicoll (07-22-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), MnM'S (07-22-2013), scooterfips (07-22-2013)

  20. #8913
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,128
    Thanks
    2,845
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 1,405 Posts

    Morning Steph I don't usually have a hard time moving things in the CSS file but this time I'm stumped if you look at my pic the TEMP numbers are down quite a bit outside of its container and I've tried changing the value from 192 but it hasn't moved any ideas?

    Last edited by Mav1971; 07-22-2013 at 06:55 AM.

  21. #8914
    Hi Mav,It could be under the HTML file, I had a similar issue and found it in the HTML file, get element I.d temp,there it has px sizes,

  22. #8915
    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Morning Steph I don't usually have a hard time moving things in the CSS file but this time I'm stumped if you look at my pic the TEMP numbers are down quite a bit outside of its container and I've tried changing the value from 192 but it hasn't moved any ideas?


    it is not serious. Go javascript yahoo or battery change and this















    ************************************************** ***************************

    and for day and month go to in folders javascript and translation and this

    Last edited by Steph53940; 07-22-2013 at 07:08 AM.

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    Mav1971 (07-22-2013), Simon (07-22-2013), TeddyDiesel (07-22-2013)

  24. #8916
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,378
    Thanks
    8,422
    Thanked 21,504 Times in 4,312 Posts

    Default No_Cookie_Beta3
    Later!
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 07-22-2013 at 07:27 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (07-22-2013), Hip5 (07-22-2013), King_O_Hill (07-22-2013), nik1975 (07-23-2013), scooterfips (07-22-2013), Simon (07-22-2013), Steph53940 (07-22-2013), The_Durben (07-22-2013)

  26. #8917
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi all,

    Please feel free to check this for me, I hope the disappearing animations issue is fixed, the code has had a MAJOR overhaul.
    NOTE... The "undefined" issue has not yet been addressed.

    Here is the link:

    UniAW6.6_PP_Copy.zip
    thanks and its ok for ls??

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (07-22-2013)

  28. #8918
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,378
    Thanks
    8,422
    Thanked 21,504 Times in 4,312 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    thanks and its ok for ls??
    Cancel this one, I uploaded the wrong version, Iv'e got 3 very similar and now don't know whats what, give me some time to check what I'm doing... God I need a beer LOL..

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (07-22-2013), chevymusclecar (07-22-2013), Hip5 (07-22-2013), King_O_Hill (07-22-2013), lostinthemes (07-23-2013), Mav1971 (07-22-2013), Simon (07-22-2013), The_Durben (07-22-2013)

  30. #8919
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Cancel this one, I uploaded the wrong version, Iv'e got 3 very similar and now don't know whats what, give me some time to check what I'm doing... God I need a beer LOL..
    ok good biere

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    Bulldog5278 (07-22-2013), Ian Nicoll (07-22-2013)

  32. #8920
    ah this version was something not right with the clock display and when I put the weather info bg no way to set the z-index

Page 446 of 875 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436444445446447448 456 496 546 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •