+ Reply
Page 432 of 878 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422430431432433434 442 482 532 ... LastLast
Results 8,621 to 8,640 of 17550

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by bliken i downloaded it again and all is well...I guess I was working on the earlier one when I added my ballons and ZIP/Yahoo WOEID, and I
...
  1. #8621
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,820
    Thanks
    4,192
    Thanked 8,988 Times in 4,509 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    i downloaded it again and all is well...I guess I was working on the earlier one when I added my ballons and ZIP/Yahoo WOEID, and I guess I added the wrong one..

    thanks ND....
    Okay good, Blik!! Just glad you got it worked out. Something sounded strange. But now all is well. Aren't the new walls just amazing?!!
    ------
    Ian - Since the advent of the AccuWeather code that was added in the choice version, the city that gets reported when AccuWeather is set to true is not the city. It's the neighborhood for those of us in US.. Is there any hope of getting that all corrected with city names when using the AccuWeather? Or, I should also ask others of you in the US,if you have the same problem with city reporting accurately when AccuWeather set on?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    bliken (07-08-2013)

  3. #8622
    Livin the iPhone Life Steph53940's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,557
    Thanks
    928
    Thanked 3,925 Times in 1,128 Posts


  4. #8623
    My iPhone is a Part of Me bliken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    724
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 418 Times in 282 Posts

    Yeah Walls are Amazing...Also I like the Neighborhood setting.....as it shows what Neighborhood I am in and if the Neighborhood doesn't have GPS it goes to the City....

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Okay good, Blik!! Just glad you got it worked out. Something sounded strange. But now all is well. Aren't the new walls just amazing?!!
    ------
    Ian - Since the advent of the AccuWeather code that was added in the choice version, the city that gets reported when AccuWeather is set to true is not the city. It's the neighborhood for those of us in US.. Is there any hope of getting that all corrected with city names when using the AccuWeather? Or, I should also ask others of you in the US,if you have the same problem with city reporting accurately when AccuWeather set on?

  5. #8624
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,481
    Thanks
    6,785
    Thanked 15,187 Times in 6,971 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    thank you Simon. nothing else changed??
    or in the css? by cons there is not touchmove.js file?
    Sorry to ask all these questions, but I like to understand what I do.

    Last thing in the config. js click the line changes there plus.pas way to visualize changes in chrome.

    I promise I will not bore you more after
    You may need to adjust position values for the forecast info in the main css but that's about it I believe.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-08-2013)

  7. #8625
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,820
    Thanks
    4,192
    Thanked 8,988 Times in 4,509 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Yeah Walls are Amazing...Also I like the Neighborhood setting.....as it shows what Neighborhood I am in and if the Neighborhood doesn't have GPS it goes to the City....
    Accuweather or Yahoo?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  8. #8626
    My iPhone is a Part of Me bliken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    724
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 418 Times in 282 Posts

    Accuweather..

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Accuweather or Yahoo?

  9. #8627
    Power User chevymusclecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,871
    Thanks
    18,013
    Thanked 19,180 Times in 4,211 Posts

    ND accuweather reports my city fine.
    UseCityGps and UseNeighborhood are both false.

  10. #8628
    Livin the iPhone Life Steph53940's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,557
    Thanks
    928
    Thanked 3,925 Times in 1,128 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    You may need to adjust position values for the forecast info in the main css but that's about it I believe.
    ah it's not easy to be understood when speaking little English.
    I want only to know if you can place the touch layer function for forecastBG.png.
    because in this version, there are more files in the touch and move over config.js function changes and then click the widget.html lines <div id="TouchLayer"> </ div>.
    is it a little clearer??
    Otherwise I'll wait and thank you Simon for me helped

  11. #8629
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,481
    Thanks
    6,785
    Thanked 15,187 Times in 6,971 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    ah it's not easy to be understood when speaking little English.
    I want only to know if you can place the touch layer function for forecastBG.png.
    because in this version, there are more files in the touch and move over config.js function changes and then click the widget.html lines <div id="TouchLayer"> </ div>.
    is it a little clearer??
    Otherwise I'll wait and thank you Simon for me helped
    Ok, are we talking about the lockscreen one or the SB one Ian just released? If the SB one I don't believe there is a touch function in that one.

  12. #8630
    My iPhone is a Part of Me bliken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    724
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 418 Times in 282 Posts

    i have mine both set to true and accuweather tells me the neighborhood.....

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    ND accuweather reports my city fine.
    UseCityGps and UseNeighborhood are both false.

  13. #8631
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,820
    Thanks
    4,192
    Thanked 8,988 Times in 4,509 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    ND accuweather reports my city fine.
    UseCityGps and UseNeighborhood are both false.
    Are you in a major city, Chevy? I work in all small suburban towns. And with City and Neighb set to false - Accuweather only ever reports Township (the same as I get when I set Neighborhood to true in Yahoo). Hence my question. Dacal reported having this trouble with Accuweather city and was wondering if a fix was ever coming. I can recode it to pull Yahoo city if I have to.

    Thanks for the report.

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    i have mine both set to true and accuweather tells me the neighborhood.....
    If you set both to false Accuweather will also tell you neighborhood (township in US or section of large city like Bronx or Queens sections of NYC). Those switches don't seem to affect Accuweather city reporting.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  14. #8632
    My iPhone is a Part of Me bliken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    724
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 418 Times in 282 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    If you set both to false Accuweather will also tell you neighborhood (township in US or section of large city like Bronx or Queens sections of NYC). Those switches don't seem to affect Accuweather city reporting.
    good to know...will try it and see

    how does that affect Yahoo?

  15. #8633
    Livin the iPhone Life Steph53940's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,557
    Thanks
    928
    Thanked 3,925 Times in 1,128 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Ok, are we talking about the lockscreen one or the SB one Ian just released? If the SB one I don't believe there is a touch function in that one.

    yessss it is this question my friend.it is possible to put this fonction touch layer on 6.3scroll2_SB???

  16. #8634
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,481
    Thanks
    6,785
    Thanked 15,187 Times in 6,971 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    yessss it is this question my friend.it is possible to put this fonction touch layer on 6.3scroll2_SB???
    Lol, ok. I see when I respond to you I am going to have to do the opposite of what you are asking, language barrier can suck sometimes

    Putting the touch function on the springboard may be a little tricky. I know Drifter has done this for the iWidget version he did in the past. He could probably point you in the right direction for doing that.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-08-2013), The_Durben (07-08-2013)

  18. #8635
    Livin the iPhone Life Steph53940's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,557
    Thanks
    928
    Thanked 3,925 Times in 1,128 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Lol, ok. I see when I respond to you I am going to have to do the opposite of what you are asking, language barrier can suck sometimes

    Putting the touch function on the springboard may be a little tricky. I know Drifter has done this for the iWidget version he did in the past. He could probably point you in the right direction for doing that.
    ok and thank Simon

  19. #8636
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,561 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Lol, ok. I see when I respond to you I am going to have to do the opposite of what you are asking, language barrier can suck sometimes

    Putting the touch function on the springboard may be a little tricky. I know Drifter has done this for the iWidget version he did in the past. He could probably point you in the right direction for doing that.
    You can only use iWidgets or perpage+ to get a touch function on the springboard
    Otherwise even if its there the screen won't recognize the touch

  20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-08-2013), Marty McFly (07-08-2013), nateD (07-08-2013), RKO1195 (07-08-2013), Simon (07-08-2013), The.Drifter (07-08-2013)

  21. #8637
    Livin the iPhone Life Steph53940's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,557
    Thanks
    928
    Thanked 3,925 Times in 1,128 Posts

    ok this version 6.3scroll2_SB even if you put this version to the lockscreen, it n 'there is no chance of the touch layer for forecasts ????

  22. #8638
    widget modder RKO1195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    2,326
    Thanks
    10,653
    Thanked 5,371 Times in 1,809 Posts

    The new sb of scroll beta 2 today doesn't have the touch function in it you will have to put it in there

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-08-2013)

  24. #8639
    Livin the iPhone Life Steph53940's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,557
    Thanks
    928
    Thanked 3,925 Times in 1,128 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    The new sb of scroll beta 2 today doesn't have the touch function in it you will have to put it in there
    thank you but the version before had not either.
    I do not understand why Ian deleted this fonction

  25. #8640
    widget modder RKO1195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    2,326
    Thanks
    10,653
    Thanked 5,371 Times in 1,809 Posts

    Because there's no use in having in there on SB cause it don't work on SB without making a iwidget or pp
    and this is just a beta to make sure everything is working ok he will put it back in finial release

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (07-08-2013), King_O_Hill (07-08-2013), Marty McFly (07-08-2013), The_Durben (07-08-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts