Page 430 of 875 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420428429430431432 440 480 530 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,600 of 17492

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #8581
    Thanks Ian, i appreciate your hard work!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to isostar For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (07-08-2013)

  3. #8582
    I am using Ian's new scroll one and it goes both ways. So Dacal's updated code isn't on this version but my walls scroll both ways.

    I want it to scroll one way and then change so that is why I asked.


    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Scrolling one way.. just like last version. Dacal updated code on last beta to allow for scrolling both ways - but the timing is set so that it takes 12 minutes to see whole wall moving left to right before the next wall starts. This is how Ian wants it.

    But if you wish to see movement both ways you just set the wall speed faster than it is now in the CSS and it will scroll both ways.

  4. #8583

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (07-08-2013)

  6. #8584
    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    I am using Ian's new scroll one and it goes both ways. So Dacal's updated code isn't on this version but my walls scroll both ways.

    I want it to scroll one way and then change so that is why I asked.
    you must have a different download than I do, Bliken. I have scrollBeta 2 that Ian just posted - and it only scrolls 1 way - left to right over 12 minutes and then changes to the next picture which also goes left to right.. Not sure what you have there.. But Ian's newest one scrolls one way on my phone just like the last beta did over 15 minutes.. LOL!! Do you have any 'accelarator' tweaks installed - that make animations go faster? As I said Dacal's code DOES allow for the picture to change and go the other way at faster wall speeds.. But when it's set to Ian's 12 minutes - it never gets a chance to change directions. So maybe you have something like %Hook'sLaw installed - or some other kind of accelerator tweak?
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 07-08-2013 at 10:39 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    bliken (07-08-2013)

  8. #8585
    Hmm...I downloaded the one Ian posted this morning. Will check when I get back home.

  9. #8586
    Thank you Ian for this big job!!!

    But i have just one question.
    please consider removing the function touch layer for forecasts??

    is it possible to put this out or it's too complicated.

    please, of course.

    If any of you know how I'd be happy

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (07-08-2013)

  11. #8587
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,720
    Thanks
    6,952
    Thanked 15,502 Times in 7,090 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    Thank you Ian for this big job!!!

    But i have just one question.
    please consider removing the function touch layer for forecasts??

    is it possible to put this out or it's too complicated.

    please, of course.

    If any of you know how I'd be happy
    If you want the forecast out of the touch layer all you have to do is move it out of that section in the main HTML file.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (07-08-2013), Irish_Man (08-11-2013), King_O_Hill (07-08-2013)

  13. #8588
    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Hmm...I downloaded the one Ian posted this morning. Will check when I get back home.
    Just watched it thru three transitions now on every 12 min mark. No right to left movement of any kind. If you are experiencing this then:
    1).. you're not working with Scroll3 version
    2).. You have some acceleration software installed that's making the walls move faster than Ian's 722 seconds setting. which Dacal's use of WebKit animation would allow for a reverse direction when the walls were running faster than the time change setting (every 12 minutes now)
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    bliken (07-08-2013)

  15. #8589
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    If you want the forecast out of the touch layer all you have to do is move it out of that section in the main HTML file.
    you can be more specific Simon. please

  16. #8590
    i downloaded it again and all is well...I guess I was working on the earlier one when I added my ballons and ZIP/Yahoo WOEID, and I guess I added the wrong one..

    thanks ND....

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Just watched it thru three transitions now on every 12 min mark. No right to left movement of any kind. If you are experiencing this then:
    1).. you're not working with Scroll3 version
    2).. You have some acceleration software installed that's making the walls move faster than Ian's 722 seconds setting. which Dacal's use of WebKit animation would allow for a reverse direction when the walls were running faster than the time change setting (every 12 minutes now)

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (07-08-2013)

  18. #8591
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,720
    Thanks
    6,952
    Thanked 15,502 Times in 7,090 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    you can be more specific Simon. please
    Anything in this section of the HTML will be in the touch layer:
    Code:
    <div id="TouchForecast" class="forecastMoveDown">
    	<div id="slideblind"></div>
    		<div id="forecastbg" class="fade-in-wall"></div>
    		<div id="forecastInfo" class="fade-in-wall">
    			<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" align="center">
    				<tr align="center"><td><img id="Day1Icon" src="Icon Sets/blank.png"/></td><td><img id="Day2Icon" src="Icon Sets/blank.png"/></td><td><img id="Day3Icon" src="Icon Sets/blank.png"/></td><td><img id="Day4Icon" src="Icon Sets/blank.png"/></td><td><img id="Day5Icon" src="Icon Sets/blank.png"/></td></tr>
    				<tr align="center"><td id="Day1"></td><td id="Day2"></td><td id="Day3"></td><td id="Day4"></td><td id="Day5"></td></tr>
    				<tr align="center"><td id="Day1HiLo"></td><td id="Day2HiLo"></td><td id="Day3HiLo"></td><td id="Day4HiLo"></td><td id="Day5HiLo"></td></tr>
    			<div id="WeatherInfoContainer">
    	<div id="WeatherInfo" class="fade-in-wall">
    		<div id="city"></div>
    		<div id="coordinates"></div>
    		<div id="desc"></div>
    		<div id="high"></div>
    		<div id="humidity"></div>
    		<div id="lastupdate"></div>
    		<div id="feelslike"></div>
    		<div id="low"></div>
    		<div id="pressure"></div>
    		<div id="rising"></div>
    		<div id="sunrise"></div>
    		<div id="sunset"></div>
    		<div id="temp"></div>
    		<div id="visibility"></div>
    		<div id="wind"></div>
    		<div id="UVIndex"></div>
    		<div id="sunrisetext"></div>
    		<div id="sunsettext"></div>
    		<img id="sunriseimg" src="Images/SunriseSunset/sunrise.png"/>
    		<img id="sunsetimg" src="Images/SunriseSunset/sunset.png"/>
    	</div>
    So if you want all the forecast stuff out of the touch layer move all those div containers outside of the touchlayer container.

  19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (07-08-2013), Ian Nicoll (07-08-2013), Irish_Man (08-11-2013), King_O_Hill (07-08-2013), siemprelisto (07-08-2013), Steph53940 (07-08-2013)

  20. #8592
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Anything in this section of the HTML will be in the touch layer:
    Code:
    <div id="TouchForecast" class="forecastMoveDown">
    	<div id="slideblind"></div>
    		<div id="forecastbg" class="fade-in-wall"></div>
    		<div id="forecastInfo" class="fade-in-wall">
    			<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" align="center">
    				<tr align="center"><td><img id="Day1Icon" src="Icon Sets/blank.png"/></td><td><img id="Day2Icon" src="Icon Sets/blank.png"/></td><td><img id="Day3Icon" src="Icon Sets/blank.png"/></td><td><img id="Day4Icon" src="Icon Sets/blank.png"/></td><td><img id="Day5Icon" src="Icon Sets/blank.png"/></td></tr>
    				<tr align="center"><td id="Day1"></td><td id="Day2"></td><td id="Day3"></td><td id="Day4"></td><td id="Day5"></td></tr>
    				<tr align="center"><td id="Day1HiLo"></td><td id="Day2HiLo"></td><td id="Day3HiLo"></td><td id="Day4HiLo"></td><td id="Day5HiLo"></td></tr>
    			<div id="WeatherInfoContainer">
    	<div id="WeatherInfo" class="fade-in-wall">
    		<div id="city"></div>
    		<div id="coordinates"></div>
    		<div id="desc"></div>
    		<div id="high"></div>
    		<div id="humidity"></div>
    		<div id="lastupdate"></div>
    		<div id="feelslike"></div>
    		<div id="low"></div>
    		<div id="pressure"></div>
    		<div id="rising"></div>
    		<div id="sunrise"></div>
    		<div id="sunset"></div>
    		<div id="temp"></div>
    		<div id="visibility"></div>
    		<div id="wind"></div>
    		<div id="UVIndex"></div>
    		<div id="sunrisetext"></div>
    		<div id="sunsettext"></div>
    		<img id="sunriseimg" src="Images/SunriseSunset/sunrise.png"/>
    		<img id="sunsetimg" src="Images/SunriseSunset/sunset.png"/>
    	</div>
    So if you want all the forecast stuff out of the touch layer move all those div containers outside of the touchlayer container.

    merci Simon . rien d'autre à modifié ???
    ni dans le css ?? par contre il n'y a pas le fichier touchmove.js??
    Désolé de vous posez toutes ces questions, mais j'aime bien comprendre ce que je fais.

    Dernière chose, dans le config. js la ligne change click n'existe plus.pas moyen de visualiser sur chrome les modifications.

    promis je ne vous ennuierai plus après

  21. #8593
    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    i downloaded it again and all is well...I guess I was working on the earlier one when I added my ballons and ZIP/Yahoo WOEID, and I guess I added the wrong one..

    thanks ND....
    Okay good, Blik!! Just glad you got it worked out. Something sounded strange. But now all is well. Aren't the new walls just amazing?!!
    ------
    Ian - Since the advent of the AccuWeather code that was added in the choice version, the city that gets reported when AccuWeather is set to true is not the city. It's the neighborhood for those of us in US.. Is there any hope of getting that all corrected with city names when using the AccuWeather? Or, I should also ask others of you in the US,if you have the same problem with city reporting accurately when AccuWeather set on?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    bliken (07-08-2013)

  23. #8594

  24. #8595
    Yeah Walls are Amazing...Also I like the Neighborhood setting.....as it shows what Neighborhood I am in and if the Neighborhood doesn't have GPS it goes to the City....

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Okay good, Blik!! Just glad you got it worked out. Something sounded strange. But now all is well. Aren't the new walls just amazing?!!
    ------
    Ian - Since the advent of the AccuWeather code that was added in the choice version, the city that gets reported when AccuWeather is set to true is not the city. It's the neighborhood for those of us in US.. Is there any hope of getting that all corrected with city names when using the AccuWeather? Or, I should also ask others of you in the US,if you have the same problem with city reporting accurately when AccuWeather set on?

  25. #8596
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,720
    Thanks
    6,952
    Thanked 15,502 Times in 7,090 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    thank you Simon. nothing else changed??
    or in the css? by cons there is not touchmove.js file?
    Sorry to ask all these questions, but I like to understand what I do.

    Last thing in the config. js click the line changes there plus.pas way to visualize changes in chrome.

    I promise I will not bore you more after
    You may need to adjust position values for the forecast info in the main css but that's about it I believe.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-08-2013)

  27. #8597
    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Yeah Walls are Amazing...Also I like the Neighborhood setting.....as it shows what Neighborhood I am in and if the Neighborhood doesn't have GPS it goes to the City....
    Accuweather or Yahoo?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  28. #8598
    Accuweather..

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Accuweather or Yahoo?

  29. #8599
    ND accuweather reports my city fine.
    UseCityGps and UseNeighborhood are both false.

  30. #8600
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    You may need to adjust position values for the forecast info in the main css but that's about it I believe.
    ah it's not easy to be understood when speaking little English.
    I want only to know if you can place the touch layer function for forecastBG.png.
    because in this version, there are more files in the touch and move over config.js function changes and then click the widget.html lines <div id="TouchLayer"> </ div>.
    is it a little clearer??
    Otherwise I'll wait and thank you Simon for me helped

Page 430 of 875 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420428429430431432 440 480 530 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •