Page 427 of 875 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417425426427428429 437 477 527 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,540 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #8521
    Default no wallpaper
    could someone please help, my wallpapers are not showing up. thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0415.png  
    Last edited by adioph; 07-05-2013 at 07:42 AM. Reason: attached photo

  2. #8522
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    651
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 162 Times in 116 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    Hello everyones.
    thanks Ferlop.
    this version Coffée Diary

    Will you share your coffee diary version? I purchased the theme and love it!

  3. #8523
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    Hello everyones.
    thanks Ferlop.
    this version Coffée Diary

    Coffee Diary actually got completed and released???I thought it was on hold forever... and never got released...

  4. #8524
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,555
    Thanks
    4,649
    Thanked 9,038 Times in 2,773 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Coffee Diary actually got completed and released???I thought it was on hold forever... and never got released...
    Dude this is so two days ago.

  5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (09-19-2013), King_O_Hill (07-05-2013), lostinthemes (07-08-2013), nateD (07-05-2013), RKO1195 (07-05-2013)

  6. #8525
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Dude this is so two days ago.
    I guess they finished it without Ellersbee in the end.. Cool - ill rejoin the thread. I'd given up on its release.. The creator took donations and promised and promised delivery for months. Nothing. I'd given up. Thx Krima!

  7. #8526
    Quote Originally Posted by adioph View Post
    could someone please help, my wallpapers are not showing up. thanks.
    My fault....I did a rush job to post it....look in fullWeatherWalls folder....you are missing images for "night_showers_cloud","day_showers_cloud", they are there, just name them properly like I quoted.

  8. #8527
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,555
    Thanks
    4,649
    Thanked 9,038 Times in 2,773 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I guess they finished it without Ellersbee in the end.. Cool - ill rejoin the thread. I'd given up on its release.. The creator took donations and promised and promised delivery for months. Nothing. I'd given up. Thx Krima!
    I don't think ellersbee did anything or at least share what he did with the co creator Ulysse. Ulysse is a great talent and with the original creator Tree, this theme is very well made.
    Last edited by Krima; 07-05-2013 at 08:27 AM.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (07-08-2013), King_O_Hill (07-05-2013)

  10. #8528
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    My fault....I did a rush job to post it....look in fullWeatherWalls folder....you are missing images for "night_showers_cloud","day_showers_cloud", they are there, just name them properly like I quoted.
    I see day showers but not night showers.

    Ferlop are all these named properly just checking.

    These.ImageUploadedByModMyi1373034260.286394.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1373034267.601040.jpg
    Last edited by Fattone66; 07-05-2013 at 08:24 AM.

  11. #8529
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    I see day showers but not night showers.
    You can just use the whole "Images/fullWeatherWalls" folder from the Uniaw download 6.3Choice......fullWeatherWalls folder....that's easier, right?

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (07-05-2013), Fattone66 (07-05-2013), King_O_Hill (07-05-2013)

  13. #8530
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Coffee Diary actually got completed and released???I thought it was on hold forever... and never got released...

    Hello everyone.
    Well I just adjust also ip5 and compatible as ip4.
    Thank you to FERLOP and people at the base of this concept too.
    Available within 15 minutes



    click on screen

    I have a quick question for those who know.
    That I wish I could put the last 6.3scroll2_SB on my lockscreen.
    The problem is not there, but you can add the function to the touch layer and forecasts forecstBG??
    I am not, unfortunately in very good thml and javascript and I know your not.
    All support it welcome.
    Please
    Last edited by Steph53940; 07-05-2013 at 11:48 AM.

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (07-05-2013), Dexy88 (07-05-2013), Fattone66 (07-05-2013), ferlop15 (07-05-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), King_O_Hill (07-05-2013)

  15. #8531
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    Hello everyone.
    Well I just adjust also ip5 and compatible as ip4.
    Thank you to FERLOP and people at the base of this concept too.
    Available within 15 minutes



    click on screen

    I have a quick question for those who know.
    That I wish I could put the last 6.3scroll2_SB on my lockscreen.
    The problem is not there, but you can add the function to the touch layer and forecasts forecstBG??
    I am not, unfortunately in very good thml and javascript and I know your not.
    All support it welcome.
    Please
    Trying to get this but when I unzip this in Ifile there's nothing inside the file I get this.ImageUploadedByModMyi1373041044.463641.jpg

  16. #8532
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Trying to get this but when I unzip this in Ifile there's nothing inside the file I get this.ImageUploadedByModMyi1373041044.463641.jpg
    its on dropbox im test but its weird

    yes i dont understand what is problem.i test whith médiafire

    can you respring and test with ifile please
    Last edited by Steph53940; 07-05-2013 at 10:34 AM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    Fattone66 (07-05-2013)

  18. #8533
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    its on dropbox im test but its weird

    yes i dont understand what is problem.i test whith médiafire

    can you respring and test with ifile please
    Don't know if it was the respring but I got it now thank you.👍

  19. #8534
    -img_0002.png-wally.png
    No professional work I've done!
    Last edited by v12; 07-05-2013 at 11:19 AM.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to v12 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (09-19-2013), King_O_Hill (07-05-2013), siemprelisto (07-05-2013)

  21. #8535
    sorry sorry can you test with this please



    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...e%20uniaw3.zip


    wowww Well the problem was simply the emphasis that I put in the title
    Last edited by Steph53940; 07-05-2013 at 11:41 AM.

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    boywonder34 (07-06-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), King_O_Hill (07-05-2013), v12 (07-05-2013)

  23. #8536
    My Uniaw6.3 ls, modified for use in the springboard, thanks for all your work.

    -img_0037.png

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to (((Pipo 79))) For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (07-05-2013), nateD (07-05-2013), siemprelisto (07-05-2013)

  25. #8537

  26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (07-05-2013), Best01 (07-06-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), King_O_Hill (07-05-2013), Simon (07-05-2013)

  27. #8538
    Quote Originally Posted by (((Pipo 79))) View Post
    My Uniaw6.3 ls, modified for use in the springboard, thanks for all your work.

    -img_0037.png
    please can your share your springboard uniaw ls. thanks

  28. #8539

  29. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (07-07-2013), A11AST3R (07-07-2013), Darrenrooster (07-08-2013), Dexy88 (07-07-2013), Fattone66 (07-06-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), King_O_Hill (07-06-2013), Marty McFly (07-06-2013), mfisherbsu (07-07-2013), nateD (07-07-2013), nik1975 (07-06-2013), Noobiusmaximus (07-06-2013), phil73 (07-06-2013), RandyTG (07-16-2013), rdiddy_25 (07-06-2013), RKO1195 (07-06-2013), ScootPatoot (07-08-2013), siemprelisto (07-06-2013), Simon (07-06-2013), ssemmel (07-06-2013), TeddyDiesel (07-06-2013), The.Drifter (07-06-2013), The_Durben (07-06-2013), VOLTAGExDT (07-06-2013)

  30. #8540
    Ian, when you get a chance. Would you be willing to p.m. me or post here the code exclusively responsible for pinpointing location. I'm assuming the entirety of the location.JS file is necessary. But what do I need from within the main.JS file to add to another Widget so that it will locate city the way UniAW does. I am also assuming I'll need the variables for neighborhood and city in my config.JS of the other widget as well.

    I don't need any.CSS or .HTML stuff as I'm reasonably fluent in those languages now. :-)

    At your leisure, and thanks!

Page 427 of 875 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417425426427428429 437 477 527 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •