+ Reply
Page 426 of 849 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416424425426427428 436 476 526 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,520 of 16973

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by NewdestinyX About eight pages back. And then you also have to look for dacal's fix, his second fix a few pages after that. If Ian will permit
...
  1. #8501
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    289
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 96 Times in 63 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    About eight pages back. And then you also have to look for dacal's fix, his second fix a few pages after that.

    If Ian will permit it, I can upload the winter board animation only version with Dacal's most recent fix to my server and post a link. Ian?
    That would be awesome as i normally use winterboard, is this for ls or sb? Also im using 4s will be ok? Thanks

  2. #8502
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,446
    Thanks
    3,727
    Thanked 8,520 Times in 4,316 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    That would be awesome as i normally use winterboard, is this for ls or sb? Also im using 4s will be ok? Thanks
    It can go on SB if you name the Widget.html (now set to work in PerPageHTML) to Wallpaper.html. And on the LS if you rename it to LockBackground.html.

    And yes, it's auto-sensing for 4/4S or 5.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  3. #8503
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,265
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 14,836 Times in 6,894 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Okay. Simon 'did' say selling. Well, RKO.. I respect your opinion. But Ian states very clearly in Post 1 of this thread that we should 'feel free' to use UniAW in "paid" releases as long as we don't imply or state that WE created UniAW. So Ian's okay with what Simon did because from the jump, Ian said it was ok.
    That he does I still wanted to get his verbal approval first too though, asked him privately about a week or so ago.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-03-2013)

  5. #8504
    widget modder RKO1195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    2,217
    Thanks
    9,845
    Thanked 5,014 Times in 1,712 Posts

    Yea but that's not what I mean you shouldn't sell a lock that YOU didn't spend 40+ hrs coding... Dacal and Ian did...
    WidgetWeather ​Thread

  6. #8505
    Dalmatinac stratnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,076
    Thanks
    5,880
    Thanked 4,157 Times in 835 Posts

    I agree with John, it's okay to sell ls as part of a paid theme,
    but only mods ...
    Simon I understand that you put a lot of effort and time into it,
    but if the original is free and mods should be too.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stratnik For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (07-03-2013), RKO1195 (07-03-2013), Simon (07-03-2013)

  8. #8506
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Azjonnyg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    568
    Thanks
    288
    Thanked 930 Times in 415 Posts

    Doesn't matter, its in cydia he has permission all opinions are invalid. Who cares if he's selling a mod he created. He hasn't done anything secretive and is not presenting it in as an exclusive paid release. So relax. Good job simon 👍

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

    Simon (07-03-2013)

  10. #8507
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,265
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 14,836 Times in 6,894 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stratnik View Post
    I agree with John, it's okay to sell ls as part of a paid theme,
    but only mods ...
    Simon I understand that you put a lot of effort and time into it,
    but if the original is free and mods should be too.
    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    Yea but that's not what I mean you shouldn't sell a lock that YOU didn't spend 40+ hrs coding... Dacal and Ian did...
    All the mods are free. Second post. The ultimate walls mod in the second post is even better than the one in the cydia pack. As I said, all my mods of UNIAW will always be free on this thread.
    I respect both of your opinions but sorry don't share them. If the original creator gives permission to do so then I see no problem with it. This is not the first UNIAW mod to go up on cydia as a paid package FYI.

    Please let's not discuss this further in this thread. I am happy to continue in PM's but don't want Ian's thread to get cluttered with opinions of what is right and what isn't.

  11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (07-03-2013), Dacal (07-03-2013), Ian Nicoll (07-03-2013), nik1975 (07-03-2013), RandyTG (07-07-2013), Runt (07-03-2013), siemprelisto (07-04-2013), stratnik (07-03-2013), The.Drifter (07-03-2013)

  12. #8508
    Livin the iPhone Life Steph53940's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,553
    Thanks
    928
    Thanked 3,905 Times in 1,125 Posts


  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (09-19-2013), j0k3r (07-03-2013), nateD (07-04-2013)

  14. #8509
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,138
    Thanks
    4,077
    Thanked 16,544 Times in 3,972 Posts

    Hello fellow MMI users, modders, and themers alike. I just wanted to pop in and say that I hope everyone has a terrific weekend. To anyone in the states, happy Independence Day. For EVERYONE : Enjoy your friends, your families, those that you love, and don't forget what's really important in life. Put the iPhone/iPad/etc down and hug the people you care about. Enjoy, and keep smiling.

  15. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (07-03-2013), Best01 (07-03-2013), bliken (07-03-2013), burrzoo (07-03-2013), Dacal (07-04-2013), DEH (07-04-2013), ferlop15 (07-03-2013), Hip5 (07-09-2013), Ian Nicoll (07-03-2013), j0k3r (07-03-2013), Jersey Girl (07-04-2013), Johncov1 (07-03-2013), King_O_Hill (07-03-2013), lostinthemes (07-08-2013), Marty McFly (07-03-2013), Maverick1925 (07-04-2013), mfisherbsu (07-04-2013), nateD (07-04-2013), NewdestinyX (07-03-2013), Noobiusmaximus (07-04-2013), RandyTG (07-07-2013), siemprelisto (07-04-2013), Simon (07-03-2013)

  16. #8510
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Posts
    4,808
    Thanks
    7,331
    Thanked 18,584 Times in 3,785 Posts

    Sorry I don't have too much time to answer all things at present.

    I have been playing a little, I think the optimum speed for me is 602 seconds (currently they are at 902 seconds) so this means I need to redo things and in the final release it will be 10 minute timed scrolling walls, so I need to get back to doing quite a few more walls LOL..

    The new code from Dacal is working great for me, it's kinda back to the way I originally had it but the scroll wasn't as smooth as I would have liked so asked Dacal to help, and now we are back to Webkit I see the scroll again is not as smooth as the last (broken) version, I notice this more with the slow scroll rather than Chevy's and Simons faster ones.
    But I think I have to live with it as we don't know the reason why the other way got stuck... pity.

    As for the selling mods in Cydia, I say "why not" because you have to deal with all the emails LOL.. The last time I put the UniAW on Cydia was about version 3 or 4 (I think) and I was completely overwhelmed with emails, sometimes 50 in one day! I got so stressed out by it I removed it from Cydia and vowed never to put it back.
    I just do this for fun and like helping all people, if you guys can make a penny or two then I am very happy, I on the other hand have been blessed with a great life and money means little to me.

    Another thing, yes please point out exactly what images are no good, I didn't realise I had some images the wrong size! All comments/complaints welcome and the more info the better. I keep a note of all comments/complaints on a text on my Mac, it sure does save me some time.

    Like Dacal said a few pages back, although my scroll is intended as a one way scroll, it is only the timing that makes it so. In the css it is actually set up as 2 directions, so if you halved the time to around the 450 mark (originally 902) the walls will fully scroll once left then once right in the 15 minutes before changing to the next image, just remember to change the time in both places (search for "902".
    For me it's just personal, I don't like the scroll going right faster than the clouds, I like the one direction and like I said earlier the final will be 10 minutes (602 seconds) and a lot more walls so I best get started.

    Thanks all, gotta run again!

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  17. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (07-03-2013), Best01 (07-03-2013), burrzoo (07-03-2013), chevymusclecar (07-03-2013), Dacal (07-04-2013), Darrenrooster (07-04-2013), DEH (07-04-2013), Dexy88 (07-04-2013), ferlop15 (07-03-2013), Hip5 (07-09-2013), iamaqtpa2t (07-03-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), j0k3r (07-03-2013), Johncov1 (07-03-2013), King_O_Hill (07-03-2013), lostinthemes (07-08-2013), MamaJaay (07-03-2013), Marty McFly (07-03-2013), mfisherbsu (07-04-2013), nateD (07-04-2013), NewdestinyX (07-03-2013), Platini2000 (07-04-2013), RandyTG (07-07-2013), rasputin007 (07-04-2013), RKO1195 (07-03-2013), siemprelisto (07-04-2013), Simon (07-03-2013), Steph53940 (07-03-2013), The.Drifter (07-03-2013), The_Durben (07-03-2013), VOLTAGExDT (07-03-2013), Wildfowler (07-03-2013)

  18. #8511
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    607
    Thanks
    325
    Thanked 173 Times in 125 Posts

    Hello @ all,

    is it possible, to have that new scroll thing from the UNIAW_SCROLL_BETA, for the TimedWallpapers, with the
    FullScreenWeatherWalls too?

    Thx in advance
    Last edited by j0k3r; 07-03-2013 at 06:01 PM.

  19. #8512
    Theme Modder nateD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    11,321
    Thanked 9,125 Times in 1,301 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xXDrizzyyXx View Post
    Can someone tell where I can get the indents around my icons like this? TIA Attachment 643969
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyDiesel View Post
    It's on the Mios7 forum, and its a download from nateD. I think that's right. I would post the link, but on my phone and not really sure how to do that. Sorry. It's within the last 5 pages of that forum though. Hope that helps!

    Edit: It's on page 28 of Mios7.
    That particular shadow I made to fit the mios icons specifically so it might not fit your icons..here's another one made for auros icons which may or may not fit better...and in the spirit of the most giving thread on MMi, if neither of those fit your icons, i'll fix them up for ya
    We can't have your UniAW SB looking scrappy because the shadows don't fit

    nateD_auros_icon_shadow3.zip

  20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (07-04-2013), burrzoo (07-03-2013), chevymusclecar (07-03-2013), ferlop15 (07-03-2013), Hip5 (07-09-2013), Ian Nicoll (07-03-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), King_O_Hill (07-03-2013), lostinthemes (07-08-2013), RKO1195 (07-04-2013), siemprelisto (07-04-2013), Simon (07-03-2013), Steph53940 (07-03-2013), TeddyDiesel (07-03-2013), The_Durben (07-03-2013)

  21. #8513
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,138
    Thanks
    4,077
    Thanked 16,544 Times in 3,972 Posts

    New avatar check. <3

  22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (07-03-2013), Hip5 (07-09-2013), Ian Nicoll (07-04-2013), King_O_Hill (07-03-2013), lostinthemes (07-08-2013), Maverick1925 (07-04-2013), nateD (07-04-2013), siemprelisto (07-04-2013), Simon (07-03-2013)

  23. #8514
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iamaqtpa2t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Encinitas, CA
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 97 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Sorry I don't have too much time to answer all things at present.

    I have been playing a little, I think the optimum speed for me is 602 seconds (currently they are at 902 seconds) so this means I need to redo things and in the final release it will be 10 minute timed scrolling walls, so I need to get back to doing quite a few more walls LOL..

    The new code from Dacal is working great for me, it's kinda back to the way I originally had it but the scroll wasn't as smooth as I would have liked so asked Dacal to help, and now we are back to Webkit I see the scroll again is not as smooth as the last (broken) version, I notice this more with the slow scroll rather than Chevy's and Simons faster ones.
    But I think I have to live with it as we don't know the reason why the other way got stuck... pity.

    As for the selling mods in Cydia, I say "why not" because you have to deal with all the emails LOL.. The last time I put the UniAW on Cydia was about version 3 or 4 (I think) and I was completely overwhelmed with emails, sometimes 50 in one day! I got so stressed out by it I removed it from Cydia and vowed never to put it back.
    I just do this for fun and like helping all people, if you guys can make a penny or two then I am very happy, I on the other hand have been blessed with a great life and money means little to me.

    Another thing, yes please point out exactly what images are no good, I didn't realise I had some images the wrong size! All comments/complaints welcome and the more info the better. I keep a note of all comments/complaints on a text on my Mac, it sure ..............................

    Thanks all, gotta run again!
    This kind of patience, understanding, concern, commitment and compassion does not come from most humans on the planet. You Ian are an amazing young man. Everyone on this forum and anyone who knows you are truly blessed. Thank you not only for this amazing work, but thank you for the example of how we all should be treating and working with each other. I am honored to be able to call you my friend.
    Last edited by iamaqtpa2t; 07-03-2013 at 08:24 PM. Reason: misspelled word

  24. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to iamaqtpa2t For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (07-04-2013), Best01 (07-03-2013), chevymusclecar (07-03-2013), Dacal (07-04-2013), DEH (07-04-2013), Hip5 (07-09-2013), Ian Nicoll (07-03-2013), Jersey Girl (07-04-2013), lostinthemes (07-08-2013), MamaJaay (07-03-2013), Marty McFly (07-03-2013), Maverick1925 (07-04-2013), mfisherbsu (07-04-2013), nateD (07-03-2013), NewdestinyX (07-04-2013), siemprelisto (07-04-2013), Simon (07-03-2013), Steph53940 (07-03-2013), The.Drifter (07-04-2013), The_Durben (07-04-2013)

  25. #8515
    Theme Modder nateD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    11,321
    Thanked 9,125 Times in 1,301 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iamaqtpa2t View Post
    This kind of patience, understanding, concern, commitment and compassion does not come from most humans on the planet. You Ian are an amazing young man. Everyone on this forum and anyone who knows you are truly blessed. Thank you not only for this amazing work, but thank you for the example of how we all should be treating and working with each other. I am honored to be able to call you my friend.
    I've read this post a couple of times now and I could not agree more mate very well said...so well in fact that I may have to PM you next time I'm going to a wedding etc and need something to write on the card...gotta love those moments when you're aiming for profound and witty but your mind goes AWOL

  26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (07-04-2013), ferlop15 (07-04-2013), Ian Nicoll (07-04-2013), lostinthemes (07-08-2013), MamaJaay (07-04-2013), Marty McFly (07-04-2013), siemprelisto (07-04-2013), The.Drifter (07-04-2013), The_Durben (07-04-2013)

  27. #8516
    Livin the iPhone Life Steph53940's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,553
    Thanks
    928
    Thanked 3,905 Times in 1,125 Posts

    hello everyones this version 6.3scroll2_SB on lockscreen and on ip5

    Thanks créators



  28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (07-09-2013), Ian Nicoll (07-04-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), j0k3r (07-04-2013), lostinthemes (07-08-2013), nateD (07-04-2013), scooterfips (07-04-2013), siemprelisto (07-04-2013)

  29. #8517
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,209
    Thanks
    1,865
    Thanked 5,109 Times in 1,000 Posts

    @Ian, This is why I was quick to compliment you on the work you did overall with the timed walls....I didn't want it to go unnoticed by folks here...First the time spent finding large enough images, and then editing them one by one....BTW, I'm not willing to admit how long this one wallpaper took me, Lol....



    From this,


    To this,


    Man, I hope it's not already in the timed walls folder.

  30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (07-04-2013), Ian Nicoll (07-04-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), nateD (07-04-2013), NewdestinyX (07-04-2013), RKO1195 (07-04-2013), Simon (07-04-2013), The_Durben (07-04-2013)

  31. #8518
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,446
    Thanks
    3,727
    Thanked 8,520 Times in 4,316 Posts

    I'm STILL, days later, in the middle of MY first PS edit of a photo I like to get the sky done. Ian's great tutorial videos have helped huge. I'm not sure if I like the Magic Wand tool better than the hue find method he offers in video 2. Both have helped.. But I'm miserably slow. I can't image grabbing scores more photos and having to edit them... oy....

    Ian and Dacal are 'kings'!!!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (07-04-2013), Ian Nicoll (07-04-2013), nateD (07-04-2013), Simon (07-04-2013)

  33. #8519
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,209
    Thanks
    1,865
    Thanked 5,109 Times in 1,000 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I'm STILL, days later, in the middle of MY first PS edit of a photo I like to get the sky done. Ian's great tutorial videos have helped huge. I'm not sure if I like the Magic Wand tool better than the hue find method he offers in video 2. Both have helped.. But I'm miserably slow. I can't image grabbing scores more photos and having to edit them... oy....

    Ian and Dacal are 'kings'!!!!
    Yes, wonderful individuals....I'm also somewhat a beginner in PS, and can do a few minor jobs, but learning how to maneuver the pencil tool should be one of the first lessons learned, if not the first....I still don't get it 100% myself....But it all depends on how much time one is willing to invest on it.

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (07-04-2013), nateD (07-04-2013), Simon (07-04-2013)

  35. #8520
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,446
    Thanks
    3,727
    Thanked 8,520 Times in 4,316 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Yes, wonderful individuals....I'm also somewhat a beginner in PS, and can do a few minor jobs, but learning how to maneuver the pencil tool should be one of the first lessons learned, if not the first....I still don't get it 100% myself....But it all depends on how much time one is willing to invest on it.
    Yup.. Oh - Ferlop - by the way.. Now that I have PS - can you PM your psd's for your thin and fat word icons.. I want to make a few more of my own. If you can find them that would be great!!

    Thanks,
    Grant
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (07-04-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts