Page 425 of 875 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415423424425426427 435 475 525 ... LastLast
Results 8,481 to 8,500 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #8481

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (09-19-2013), j0k3r (07-03-2013), nateD (07-04-2013)

  3. #8482
    Hello fellow MMI users, modders, and themers alike. I just wanted to pop in and say that I hope everyone has a terrific weekend. To anyone in the states, happy Independence Day. For EVERYONE : Enjoy your friends, your families, those that you love, and don't forget what's really important in life. Put the iPhone/iPad/etc down and hug the people you care about. Enjoy, and keep smiling.

  4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (07-03-2013), A11AST3R (07-03-2013), Best01 (07-03-2013), bliken (07-03-2013), burrzoo (07-03-2013), Dacal (07-04-2013), DEH (07-04-2013), ferlop15 (07-03-2013), Hip5 (07-09-2013), j0k3r (07-03-2013), Jersey Girl (07-04-2013), Johncov1 (07-03-2013), King_O_Hill (07-03-2013), lostinthemes (07-08-2013), Marty McFly (07-03-2013), Maverick1925 (07-04-2013), mfisherbsu (07-04-2013), nateD (07-04-2013), NewD (07-03-2013), Noobiusmaximus (07-04-2013), RandyTG (07-07-2013), siemprelisto (07-04-2013), Simon (07-03-2013)

  5. #8483
    Modder & Coder <Ian Nicoll/>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,779
    Thanks
    8,975
    Thanked 23,540 Times in 4,681 Posts

    Sorry I don't have too much time to answer all things at present.

    I have been playing a little, I think the optimum speed for me is 602 seconds (currently they are at 902 seconds) so this means I need to redo things and in the final release it will be 10 minute timed scrolling walls, so I need to get back to doing quite a few more walls LOL..

    The new code from Dacal is working great for me, it's kinda back to the way I originally had it but the scroll wasn't as smooth as I would have liked so asked Dacal to help, and now we are back to Webkit I see the scroll again is not as smooth as the last (broken) version, I notice this more with the slow scroll rather than Chevy's and Simons faster ones.
    But I think I have to live with it as we don't know the reason why the other way got stuck... pity.

    As for the selling mods in Cydia, I say "why not" because you have to deal with all the emails LOL.. The last time I put the UniAW on Cydia was about version 3 or 4 (I think) and I was completely overwhelmed with emails, sometimes 50 in one day! I got so stressed out by it I removed it from Cydia and vowed never to put it back.
    I just do this for fun and like helping all people, if you guys can make a penny or two then I am very happy, I on the other hand have been blessed with a great life and money means little to me.

    Another thing, yes please point out exactly what images are no good, I didn't realise I had some images the wrong size! All comments/complaints welcome and the more info the better. I keep a note of all comments/complaints on a text on my Mac, it sure does save me some time.

    Like Dacal said a few pages back, although my scroll is intended as a one way scroll, it is only the timing that makes it so. In the css it is actually set up as 2 directions, so if you halved the time to around the 450 mark (originally 902) the walls will fully scroll once left then once right in the 15 minutes before changing to the next image, just remember to change the time in both places (search for "902".
    For me it's just personal, I don't like the scroll going right faster than the clouds, I like the one direction and like I said earlier the final will be 10 minutes (602 seconds) and a lot more walls so I best get started.

    Thanks all, gotta run again!

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  6. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (07-03-2013), Best01 (07-03-2013), burrzoo (07-03-2013), chevymusclecar (07-03-2013), Dacal (07-04-2013), Darrenrooster (07-04-2013), DEH (07-04-2013), Dexy88 (07-04-2013), ferlop15 (07-03-2013), Hip5 (07-09-2013), iamaqtpa2t (07-03-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), j0k3r (07-03-2013), Johncov1 (07-03-2013), King_O_Hill (07-03-2013), lostinthemes (07-08-2013), MamaJaay (07-03-2013), Marty McFly (07-03-2013), mfisherbsu (07-04-2013), nateD (07-04-2013), NewD (07-03-2013), Platini2000 (07-04-2013), RandyTG (07-07-2013), rasputin007 (07-04-2013), RKO1195 (07-03-2013), siemprelisto (07-04-2013), Simon (07-03-2013), Steph53940 (07-03-2013), The.Drifter (07-03-2013), The_Durben (07-03-2013), VOLTAGExDT (07-03-2013), Wildfowler (07-03-2013)

  7. #8484
    Theme Modder nateD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    11,322
    Thanked 9,130 Times in 1,301 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xXDrizzyyXx View Post
    Can someone tell where I can get the indents around my icons like this? TIA Attachment 643969
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyDiesel View Post
    It's on the Mios7 forum, and its a download from nateD. I think that's right. I would post the link, but on my phone and not really sure how to do that. Sorry. It's within the last 5 pages of that forum though. Hope that helps!

    Edit: It's on page 28 of Mios7.
    That particular shadow I made to fit the mios icons specifically so it might not fit your icons..here's another one made for auros icons which may or may not fit better...and in the spirit of the most giving thread on MMi, if neither of those fit your icons, i'll fix them up for ya
    We can't have your UniAW SB looking scrappy because the shadows don't fit

    nateD_auros_icon_shadow3.zip

  8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (07-03-2013), A11AST3R (07-04-2013), burrzoo (07-03-2013), chevymusclecar (07-03-2013), ferlop15 (07-03-2013), Hip5 (07-09-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), King_O_Hill (07-03-2013), lostinthemes (07-08-2013), RKO1195 (07-04-2013), siemprelisto (07-04-2013), Simon (07-03-2013), Steph53940 (07-03-2013), TeddyDiesel (07-03-2013), The_Durben (07-03-2013)

  9. #8485

  10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (07-04-2013), chevymusclecar (07-03-2013), Hip5 (07-09-2013), King_O_Hill (07-03-2013), lostinthemes (07-08-2013), Maverick1925 (07-04-2013), nateD (07-04-2013), siemprelisto (07-04-2013), Simon (07-03-2013)

  11. #8486
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iamaqtpa2t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Encinitas, CA
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 97 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Sorry I don't have too much time to answer all things at present.

    I have been playing a little, I think the optimum speed for me is 602 seconds (currently they are at 902 seconds) so this means I need to redo things and in the final release it will be 10 minute timed scrolling walls, so I need to get back to doing quite a few more walls LOL..

    The new code from Dacal is working great for me, it's kinda back to the way I originally had it but the scroll wasn't as smooth as I would have liked so asked Dacal to help, and now we are back to Webkit I see the scroll again is not as smooth as the last (broken) version, I notice this more with the slow scroll rather than Chevy's and Simons faster ones.
    But I think I have to live with it as we don't know the reason why the other way got stuck... pity.

    As for the selling mods in Cydia, I say "why not" because you have to deal with all the emails LOL.. The last time I put the UniAW on Cydia was about version 3 or 4 (I think) and I was completely overwhelmed with emails, sometimes 50 in one day! I got so stressed out by it I removed it from Cydia and vowed never to put it back.
    I just do this for fun and like helping all people, if you guys can make a penny or two then I am very happy, I on the other hand have been blessed with a great life and money means little to me.

    Another thing, yes please point out exactly what images are no good, I didn't realise I had some images the wrong size! All comments/complaints welcome and the more info the better. I keep a note of all comments/complaints on a text on my Mac, it sure ..............................

    Thanks all, gotta run again!
    This kind of patience, understanding, concern, commitment and compassion does not come from most humans on the planet. You Ian are an amazing young man. Everyone on this forum and anyone who knows you are truly blessed. Thank you not only for this amazing work, but thank you for the example of how we all should be treating and working with each other. I am honored to be able to call you my friend.
    Last edited by iamaqtpa2t; 07-03-2013 at 08:24 PM. Reason: misspelled word

  12. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to iamaqtpa2t For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (07-03-2013), A11AST3R (07-04-2013), Best01 (07-03-2013), chevymusclecar (07-03-2013), Dacal (07-04-2013), DEH (07-04-2013), Hip5 (07-09-2013), Jersey Girl (07-04-2013), lostinthemes (07-08-2013), MamaJaay (07-03-2013), Marty McFly (07-03-2013), Maverick1925 (07-04-2013), mfisherbsu (07-04-2013), nateD (07-03-2013), NewD (07-04-2013), siemprelisto (07-04-2013), Simon (07-03-2013), Steph53940 (07-03-2013), The.Drifter (07-04-2013), The_Durben (07-04-2013)

  13. #8487
    Theme Modder nateD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    11,322
    Thanked 9,130 Times in 1,301 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iamaqtpa2t View Post
    This kind of patience, understanding, concern, commitment and compassion does not come from most humans on the planet. You Ian are an amazing young man. Everyone on this forum and anyone who knows you are truly blessed. Thank you not only for this amazing work, but thank you for the example of how we all should be treating and working with each other. I am honored to be able to call you my friend.
    I've read this post a couple of times now and I could not agree more mate very well said...so well in fact that I may have to PM you next time I'm going to a wedding etc and need something to write on the card...gotta love those moments when you're aiming for profound and witty but your mind goes AWOL

  14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (07-04-2013), chevymusclecar (07-04-2013), ferlop15 (07-04-2013), lostinthemes (07-08-2013), MamaJaay (07-04-2013), Marty McFly (07-04-2013), siemprelisto (07-04-2013), The.Drifter (07-04-2013), The_Durben (07-04-2013)

  15. #8488
    hello everyones this version 6.3scroll2_SB on lockscreen and on ip5

    Thanks créators



  16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (07-04-2013), Hip5 (07-09-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), j0k3r (07-04-2013), lostinthemes (07-08-2013), nateD (07-04-2013), scooterfips (07-04-2013), siemprelisto (07-04-2013)

  17. #8489
    @Ian, This is why I was quick to compliment you on the work you did overall with the timed walls....I didn't want it to go unnoticed by folks here...First the time spent finding large enough images, and then editing them one by one....BTW, I'm not willing to admit how long this one wallpaper took me, Lol....



    From this,


    To this,


    Man, I hope it's not already in the timed walls folder.

  18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (07-04-2013), Dexy88 (07-04-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), nateD (07-04-2013), NewD (07-04-2013), RKO1195 (07-04-2013), Simon (07-04-2013), The_Durben (07-04-2013)

  19. #8490
    I'm STILL, days later, in the middle of MY first PS edit of a photo I like to get the sky done. Ian's great tutorial videos have helped huge. I'm not sure if I like the Magic Wand tool better than the hue find method he offers in video 2. Both have helped.. But I'm miserably slow. I can't image grabbing scores more photos and having to edit them... oy....

    Ian and Dacal are 'kings'!!!!

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (07-04-2013), ferlop15 (07-04-2013), nateD (07-04-2013), Simon (07-04-2013)

  21. #8491
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I'm STILL, days later, in the middle of MY first PS edit of a photo I like to get the sky done. Ian's great tutorial videos have helped huge. I'm not sure if I like the Magic Wand tool better than the hue find method he offers in video 2. Both have helped.. But I'm miserably slow. I can't image grabbing scores more photos and having to edit them... oy....

    Ian and Dacal are 'kings'!!!!
    Yes, wonderful individuals....I'm also somewhat a beginner in PS, and can do a few minor jobs, but learning how to maneuver the pencil tool should be one of the first lessons learned, if not the first....I still don't get it 100% myself....But it all depends on how much time one is willing to invest on it.

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (07-04-2013), nateD (07-04-2013), Simon (07-04-2013)

  23. #8492
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Yes, wonderful individuals....I'm also somewhat a beginner in PS, and can do a few minor jobs, but learning how to maneuver the pencil tool should be one of the first lessons learned, if not the first....I still don't get it 100% myself....But it all depends on how much time one is willing to invest on it.
    Yup.. Oh - Ferlop - by the way.. Now that I have PS - can you PM your psd's for your thin and fat word icons.. I want to make a few more of my own. If you can find them that would be great!!

    Thanks,
    Grant

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (07-04-2013)

  25. #8493

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    NewD (07-04-2013)

  27. #8494

  28. #8495
    Ok...Here you are...Credits to Ian and Dacal....and also to augustborn9909 for the awesome overlay artwork and clock....This is for iPhone4/iPhone5.....This is 6.3 Choice Version, but before the new beta.
    Have a safe and Happy 4th of July!!

    http://www.mediafire.com/download/s8...3RE_.theme.zip

    Last edited by ferlop15; 07-04-2013 at 05:49 PM.

  29. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (07-04-2013), adioph (07-05-2013), boris1978 (07-04-2013), burrzoo (07-08-2013), Darrenrooster (07-05-2013), Dexy88 (07-05-2013), Fattone66 (07-04-2013), haylazz (07-05-2013), Hip5 (07-09-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), King_O_Hill (07-04-2013), lostinthemes (07-08-2013), makakin (07-04-2013), nateD (07-05-2013), NewD (07-04-2013), phil73 (07-04-2013), RKO1195 (07-05-2013), Runt (07-04-2013), siemprelisto (07-04-2013), Simon (07-04-2013), Steph53940 (07-04-2013), The_Durben (07-05-2013), v12 (07-04-2013), VOLTAGExDT (07-05-2013)

  30. #8496
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Oh, I see a slight problem, for some reason the clock hands are not showing...



    I'll post this at a later time, fellas...pulled the download!!

    Can't wait to DL this mod!! Thanks ferlop for all your work. Happy 4th from SA, TX

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to rdiddy_25 For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (07-04-2013)

  32. #8497
    Quote Originally Posted by rdiddy_25 View Post
    Can't wait to DL this mod!! Thanks ferlop for all your work. Happy 4th from SA, TX
    Ok, fixed the upload...Should work now!! Happy 4th, fellow Texan!!

  33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (07-04-2013), Best01 (07-04-2013), Hip5 (07-09-2013), King_O_Hill (07-04-2013), rdiddy_25 (07-04-2013), siemprelisto (07-04-2013), TeddyDiesel (07-04-2013), VOLTAGExDT (07-04-2013)

  34. #8498
    very thanks Ferlop and god job

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (07-04-2013)

  36. #8499
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Ok...Here you are...Credits to Ian and Dacal....and also to augustborn9909 for the awesome overlay artwork and clock....This is for iPhone4/iPhone5.....This is 6.3 Choice Version, but before the new beta.
    Have a safe and Happy 4th of July!!

    http://www.mediafire.com/download/q8...3Cr_.theme.zip

    Thank you ferlop!!! Just one question how do I change the 24hr to 12hr?

  37. #8500
    Free here, Paid on cydia sounds good to me. With all the support emails from genuine retards on cydia we deserve to be compensated. Honestly I've never met such stupid people than alot who email via cydia lol
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 07-04-2013 at 06:20 PM.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (07-04-2013), ferlop15 (07-04-2013), Hip5 (07-09-2013), King_O_Hill (07-04-2013), MamaJaay (07-05-2013), nateD (07-05-2013), Simon (07-04-2013)

Page 425 of 875 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415423424425426427 435 475 525 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •