+ Reply
Page 42 of 866 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll The wiper is part of the UniAW6 and is in all the versions. Having said that, you (or anybody) is more than welcome to rip
    iPhone? More like MyPhone joshlogic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    The wiper is part of the UniAW6 and is in all the versions.

Having said that, you (or anybody) is more than welcome to rip it out and put it in whatever you want.
    What instead of a wiperblade it was a giant bear claw that came down and mauled things on the springboard?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joshlogic For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (04-06-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-06-2013), King_O_Hill (04-06-2013)

Theme Modder
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,277 Times in 1,027 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joshlogic View Post
    What instead of a wiperblade it was a giant bear claw that came down and mauled things on the springboard?
    Lol.....busted out laughing

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-06-2013), joshlogic (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,478 Times in 1,498 Posts

Ok, this files (attached) are from a widget I get from "xxupsxx" (Micha), this is the person that suggested the "Reset all" fix for the update problem.

The widget is no longer working after the Yahoo change and I said I would look at it... but.. it's very old and has been modded by "rasp" a year ago, I tried all I could but can't get it working.

If any of you would like to try I attach the files here. I wanted to get this working as a "thanks" for finding the cure to the update problem.

Thanks.
    I can, but it's a very old widgte (with iFrame .

I have started, but without the full widget, very hard...

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-06-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-06-2013), lostinthemes (04-07-2013), The_Durben (04-06-2013)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,934 Times in 3,858 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    I can, but it's a very old widgte (with iFrame .

I have started, but without the full widget, very hard...
    I know Dacal, thanks for looking at it M8.

I can't upload it anywhere from here, and I recently had to empty my PM's so I lost the original PM with the download link.

So if "xxupsxx" is reading this please post a download link to your very very old widget.

Or can it be modded for UniAW6 instead? Would that be easier?

I can't upload here the Animations folder or the Icon Sets folder but I attach all the other files.

If it's a big job Dacal, don't spend your time on it, just thought it would be a nice gesture.

I thought it would just be a case of making some changes to the Location.js file.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 04-06-2013 at 08:45 AM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Dacal (04-06-2013), Hip5 (04-06-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-06-2013), kristatos (04-06-2013), lostinthemes (04-07-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013), sigit (04-06-2013), The_Durben (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,019 Times in 6,925 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    That option is gone. It's a little redundant to have animations with the big weather icon and the download would be so big. Try it Simon. You'll see. There's some really cool walls In there.
    Ya, I guess it is a little redundant to have weather animated and shown as the wallpaper, those weather walls were really amazing though (not that the timed walls aren't as well).

I don't seem to be getting any animations on my LS with this version though. If I choose my older version animated clouds show up almost right away. Maybe it's just an issue with the cloudy setting, it's been cloudy here the whole time since you dropped extreme so havent been able to see if other animations are affected.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-06-2013), King_O_Hill (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,672 Times in 4,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Ya, I guess it is a little redundant to have weather animated and shown as the wallpaper, those weather walls were really amazing though (not that the timed walls aren't as well).

I don't seem to be getting any animations on my LS with this version though. If I choose my older version animated clouds show up almost right away. Maybe it's just an issue with the cloudy setting, it's been cloudy here the whole time since you dropped extreme so havent been able to see if other animations are affected.
    What's your WOEID Simon?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-06-2013), Simon (04-06-2013)

Thanks

If you downloaded a "WB" or "LS" version then it's for Winterboard, Winterboard themes go into your "Library/Themes" folder and then need to be activated in Winterboard.

If you downloaded a "PP" version then it's for PerPageHTML or PerPageHTML+, these go into "var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML" folder, then they need to be made active in the PerPage app.

An "iW" version means its an iWidget, these go into "var/mobile/Library/iWidgets" folder, you need the iWidgets app from Cydia to make these work.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1365260467.951264.jpg
    I read the first post. I understand the other downloads and where to put them. I don't have perpagehtml in my ifile. Is there something I need to install first maybe. Or do I need to blow harder into the phone?😉

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Werty12 For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (04-07-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,832 Times in 6,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Werty12 View Post
    Attachment 630668
    I read the first post. I understand the other downloads and where to put them. I don't have perpagehtml in my ifile. Is there something I need to install first maybe. Or do I need to blow harder into the phone?😉
    If you are not using PPHTML, then why are you downloading that version?
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (04-06-2013), Hip5 (04-06-2013)

Thanks

What's your WOEID Simon?
    I'm using gps right now, normally when I manually enter it I use 56793 or 56803.

Just tried it with gps off and using 56793 (Hamilton, Bermuda). Still no animations (clouds). The old one shows clouds right away on LS, as does Drifters animation only iwidget on my SB.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hi All,

Been doing some personalization and need a little help.

Notice in the attached screen shot, I flipped the Temps and Day in the 4 Day Forecast section. I want to raise the day up right under the temp...where and how do I do this?

Thanks and Best Regards...

UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-img_0038a.png

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I'm using gps right now, normally when I manually enter it I use 56793 or 56803.

Just tried it with gps off and using 56793 (Hamilton, Bermuda). Still no animations (clouds). The old one shows clouds right away on LS, as does Drifters animation only iwidget on my SB.
    Well ****. cloudy animation broken. Let me look

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-06-2013), Simon (04-06-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone flasHQuik's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, how can i change the Size of the Widget, i want the widhet a little bit smaller ?!

#flash

Quote Originally Posted by sigit View Post
    My Sb for the moment..

Whats this for a iWidget ?? Can you share it ?
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/547/xa39.jpg//

Thanks
    Thanked 6,983 Times in 932 Posts

Hi Drifter,

Marcus, thanks so much for doing this, nobody on the thread asked about this, if they did I would have posted instructions sooner as it is so easy to do in the css file. I added the instructions to post 1 now.

PLEASE don't think I don't appreciate what you do for me pal, your work is very highly appreciated.
    I just feel there doesn't need to be so many different versions with tweaks that can be done in less than a minute by the user, users have to learn a little and I truly believe they will happier when they know the basic things themselves, as their new knowledge can be put to use in many other themes/widgets they may want to tweak.

Plus it's a pain when I have to make an update, I have so many different versions to amend! The UniAW5 became a mess with so many versions, it just complicated users.

I sincerely hope you (and our users) don't take offense at this, I absolutely do NOT want to offend you Marcus.

Thanks again pal.
    Ian, no mate I'm not offended in the least. The reason I posted a separate Animations only version of the UniAW6 iWidget is because I had 84 PM requests to make one as well as several requests on the different theming threads. Believe it or not, since I checked this morning, I've gotten 648 downloads of it since I posted it yesterday. So people do like it

It's been my experience in my short time here at MMI that many people find it intimidating to mess with code, even with all the wonderful examples and pictures you provide on the first post. What may be simple for us to code can seem like a foreign language to many.

You and I are the same in terms of our desire to share our knowledge about coding and trying to help people mod their own devices. I get around 20+ PM's daily with people who need some sort of coding help. Many times I have tried to help people into the late hours of the night when I should be sleeping and have to go to work the next day. I do it because I get satisfaction in helping, even if I don't get any thanks in return, it's just the way I am.

I can understand that when its time to make any revisions that you would have to fix several versions of the same base code, and I agree that it would be simpler to just post one version of it and have people just mod the main version, but not everybody is up to the task, no matter how easy we make it for them by providing examples and pictures.

It's for those people that I have posted the Animations Only iWidget version recently. Im Sorry if the multiple iWidgets versions are making more work for you, I was just trying to provide a finished version for the people who cannot mod their own for whatever reason.

To make it easier for you Ian, just PM me any future revisions to the UniAW6 and I will sort out the iWidget versions for you and PM you back the finished version links to post on page one

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (04-06-2013), cuzin (04-06-2013), ferlop15 (04-06-2013), Hip5 (04-06-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-06-2013), joshlogic (04-06-2013), lostinthemes (04-07-2013), Project5 (04-07-2013), Simon (04-06-2013), The_Durben (04-06-2013)

Thanks

Tried New York woeid, weather is fair, sun pops up on LS.
    Tried Memphis woeid, weather is mostly cloudy, sun pops up on LS (not sure this should be happening for mostly cloudy).
    Tried Moscow, Russia, weather is cloudy, no animation.

So seems to be an issue with the clouds.

Well ****. cloudy animation broken. Let me look
    Lol, yup

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-06-2013)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by siemprelisto View Post
    Hi All,

Been doing some personalization and need a little help.

Notice in the attached screen shot, I flipped the Temps and Day in the 4 Day Forecast section. I want to raise the day up right under the temp...where and how do I do this?

Thanks and Best Regards...

Attachment 630673
    UniAW6_iph4 (or iph5) or if at is a lockscreen do both.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-screen-shot-2013-04-06-11.30.48-pm.png  

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-06-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013), siemprelisto (04-06-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jaredtodd69's Avatar
    Thanks

What's your WOEID Simon?
    I have the same issue when cloudy , no animations

Thanks

Ok I found the issue. Editing the js files right now. Fix upload in 2 minutes

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (04-06-2013), Hip5 (04-06-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-06-2013), Simon (04-06-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone flasHQuik's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, if im using the iwidget form uniaw6, how can i change the size of the iwidget ?

#flash
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/547/xa39.jpg//

My iPhone is a Part of Me cerber24's Avatar
    Thanks

I cant move didigital clock LS any help me pls

top:45px
    left:90px

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Ian, no mate I'm not offended in the least. The reason I posted a separate Animations only version of the UniAW6 iWidget is because I had 84 PM requests to make one as well as several requests on the different theming threads. Believe it or not, since I checked this morning, I've gotten 648 downloads of it since I posted it yesterday. So people do like it

It's been my experience in my short time here at MMI that many people find it intimidating to mess with code, even with all the wonderful examples and pictures you provide on the first post. What may be simple for us to code can seem like a foreign language to many.

You and I are the same in terms of our desire to share our knowledge about coding and trying to help people mod their own devices. I get around 20+ PM's daily with people who need some sort of coding help. Many times I have tried to help people into the late hours of the night when I should be sleeping and have to go to work the next day. I do it because I get satisfaction in helping, even if I don't get any thanks in return, it's just the way I am.

I can understand that when its time to make any revisions that you would have to fix several versions of the same base code, and I agree that it would be simpler to just post one version of it and have people just mod the main version, but not everybody is up to the task, no matter how easy we make it for them by providing examples and pictures.

It's for those people that I have posted the Animations Only iWidget version recently. Im Sorry if the multiple iWidgets versions are making more work for you, I was just trying to provide a finished version for the people who cannot mod their own for whatever reason.

To make it easier for you Ian, just PM me any future revisions to the UniAW6 and I will sort out the iWidget versions for you and PM you back the finished version links to post on page one
    Yeah, your right M8, I wish I hadn't said anything now, apologies Marcus.

When I get out of China I'll add it in post 1 or it will get lost in the traffic here.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (04-06-2013), Hip5 (04-06-2013), joshlogic (04-06-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013), The.Drifter (04-06-2013), The_Durben (04-06-2013)