+ Reply
Page 401 of 816 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391399400401402403 411 451 501 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,020 of 16315

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by leuxino ehmm.. done but i have still the 2 arrows how to remove them also? thanks! Attachment 643230 Code: #rising{ position: absolute; top: 40px; left: 30px; width:
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,134 Times in 3,715 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leuxino View Post
    ehmm.. done but i have still the 2 arrows how to remove them also? thanks!
    Attachment 643230
    Code:
    #rising{
    	position: absolute;	
    	top: 40px;
    	left: 30px;
    	width: 60px;
    	height: 24px;
    	text-align: left;
    	font-size: 24px;
    	text-shadow: black -2px 2px 2px;
    	opacity: 1.0;
    	display: none;
    	}

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (06-23-2013), King_O_Hill (06-22-2013), mfisherbsu (06-22-2013), siemprelisto (06-22-2013), Simon (06-22-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Code:
    #rising{
    	top: 40px;
    	left: 30px;
    	width: 60px;
    	height: 24px;
    	text-align: left;
    	font-size: 24px;
    	text-shadow: black -2px 2px 2px;
    	opacity: 1.0;
    	display: none;
    	}
    Perfect!!
    many thanks again, and also for your patience dude

4. The Following User Says Thank You to leuxino For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (06-22-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,578 Times in 3,863 Posts

Ian,
    Like Simon did in his LS mod - I've decided I like the sun and moon attached to and rotating with the panoramic walls in the background. I've got the css and html setup correctly and the sun's moving -- with the Webkit animation thingie.. But the sun positioning isn't right. Of course, in your normal sun position code - the maximum distance left to right is 320px.. I'm pretty sure what needs to be done is to set, somewhere in the UniAW6.js, the full width to 700 - or whatever the full distance of the panoramic view is. Can you show me where that line of code is? And am I missing anything else?

Right now in html I have the:
    Code:
    <div id = "sun_moonContainer">
    <div id = "sun"></div>
    ......etc.....
    </div>
    And in the css--
    Code:
    @-webkit-keyframes PanoramicView{
    	    0% {opacity: 1.0;-webkit-transform:translateX(-1px) translateY(0px);}
    	50% {opacity: 1.0;-webkit-transform:translateX(-709px) translateY(0px);}
    	    100%{opacity:1.0;-webkit-transform:translateX(-1px) translateY(0px);}}
    -and this-
    Code:
    #sun_moonContainer{ /* sun & moon */
        top: 0px;
    	left: 0px;
        width: 320px;
        height: 568px;
        z-index: 20;
    	-webkit-transition-property: opacity;
    	-webkit-transition-duration: 2s;
        -webkit-animation-name: PanoramicView;
        -webkit-animation-duration: 150.0s;
        -webkit-animation-iteration-count: infinite;
    	-webkit-animation-timing-function: linear;
    	}
    Now I just need to set the width of the full sun moon path to equal the Panoramic view. Where is that adjusted?
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 06-22-2013 at 07:27 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Ian,
    Like Simon did in his LS mod - I've decided I like the sun and moon attached to and rotating with the panoramic walls in the background. I've got the css and html setup correctly and the sun's moving -- with the Webkit animation thingie.. But the sun positioning isn't right. Of course, in your normal sun position code - the maximum distance left to right is 320px.. I'm pretty sure what needs to be done is to set, somewhere in the UniAW6.js, the full width to 700 - or whatever the full distance of the panoramic view is. Can you show me where that line of code is? And am I missing anything else?

Now I just need to set the width of the full sun moon path to equal the Panoramic view. Where is that adjusted?
    Hi Grant,

I am a little confused and don't really understand what you mean!

In the .js file there is this:

Code:
    		if (sun_moon_arc == true) {
    				document.getElementById("arcmoon").style.webkitTransform = "rotate("+pRotate+"deg)";
    				document.getElementById("arcmoonray").style.webkitTransform = "rotate("+pRotate+"deg)";
    				document.getElementById("arcsun").style.webkitTransform = "rotate("+pRotate+"deg)";
    				document.getElementById("arcsunray").style.webkitTransform = "rotate("+pRotate+"deg)";
    				document.getElementById("arcsunrings").style.left = pTranslate - 300 + "px";
    			} else {
    				document.getElementById("moon").style.webkitTransform = "translateX("+pTranslate+"px)";
    				document.getElementById("moonray").style.webkitTransform = "translateX("+pTranslate+"px)";			
    				document.getElementById("sun").style.webkitTransform = "translateX("+pTranslate+"px)";
    				document.getElementById("sunray").style.webkitTransform = "translateX("+pTranslate+"px)";
    				document.getElementById("sunrings").style.left = pTranslate - 300 + "px";			
    		}

BUT.. this just tells the sun to move a total of 300px over the coarse of daylight hours (calculated from your sunrise/sunset time) so I don't think this is what you are after.

If you want the sun to travel the width of the screen and over the same time as the walls then I think it becomes very complicated because the sun does not start in the same position, i.e it's about the middle of the screen at noon time.

You would have to disable the sun position code from the .js file so it remains in the same place, then reset it's position to the right side of the screen (say 310px, then make a new @-webkit-keyframes PanoramicView2 for it with the 50% set at -310px over the 150 seconds.

I haven't seen Simons mod but if he did it already, can you not just copy it?
    I'm still not sure I understand you correctly LOL..

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-22-2013), lostinthemes (07-02-2013), mfisherbsu (06-22-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

can i asking for another info?
    i would like know if the translation on the weather info has been solved under the location city:
    UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-img_0827.png
    i would translate it in italian language but for now i can't make this action.
    In the previuos posts i read that should be necessary to using an Excel file with the translation.. In any case could you please explain me how to translate this last thing? thank you guys for all!!!
    Last edited by leuxino; 06-22-2013 at 08:37 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,026 Times in 3,664 Posts

Hi MJ,

Would you mind if I put this info/links in post 2? Otherwise the post just gets lost in all the traffic.
    Absolutely.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (06-22-2013), Ian Nicoll (06-22-2013), Maverick1925 (06-22-2013), mfisherbsu (06-22-2013), RandyTG (06-22-2013), The_Durben (06-22-2013)

Thanks

Hi Grant,

I am a little confused and don't really understand what you mean!

In the .js file there is this:

Code:
    		if (sun_moon_arc == true) {
    				document.getElementById("arcmoon").style.webkitTransform = "rotate("+pRotate+"deg)";
    				document.getElementById("arcmoonray").style.webkitTransform = "rotate("+pRotate+"deg)";
    				document.getElementById("arcsun").style.webkitTransform = "rotate("+pRotate+"deg)";
    				document.getElementById("arcsunray").style.webkitTransform = "rotate("+pRotate+"deg)";
    				document.getElementById("arcsunrings").style.left = pTranslate - 300 + "px";
    			} else {
    				document.getElementById("moon").style.webkitTransform = "translateX("+pTranslate+"px)";
    				document.getElementById("moonray").style.webkitTransform = "translateX("+pTranslate+"px)";			
    				document.getElementById("sun").style.webkitTransform = "translateX("+pTranslate+"px)";
    				document.getElementById("sunray").style.webkitTransform = "translateX("+pTranslate+"px)";
    				document.getElementById("sunrings").style.left = pTranslate - 300 + "px";			
    		}

BUT.. this just tells the sun to move a total of 300px over the coarse of daylight hours (calculated from your sunrise/sunset time) so I don't think this is what you are after.

If you want the sun to travel the width of the screen and over the same time as the walls then I think it becomes very complicated because the sun does not start in the same position, i.e it's about the middle of the screen at noon time.

You would have to disable the sun position code from the .js file so it remains in the same place, then reset it's position to the right side of the screen (say 310px, then make a new @-webkit-keyframes PanoramicView2 for it with the 50% set at -310px over the 150 seconds.

I haven't seen Simons mod but if he did it already, can you not just copy it?
    I'm still not sure I understand you correctly LOL..
    You understood perfectly, Ian.. Simon set the the sun/moon containers to respond to the same Webkit Panoramic motion as the walls themselves. AND -- the sun/moon are moving over the entire 700px distance of the panoramic shots in 'relative' to the time of day. I just can't seem to see where he did that part of the code.. Part of me thought it would be JUST as simple as making the container width in the css 700 instead of 320. But the width is set to 320 in Simon's mod. So he's doing it elsewhere in the code and I just can't find it.

And at the risk of 'over asserting myself' - the more I thought about it.. I think this is something you need to incorporate into you final release of UniAW too.. or at least have a Panoramic Sun/Moon switch in the config.js.. It is, logically speaking, incongruent for a beautiful panoramic weather wall to move - but the sun and moon to stay afixed to the 320px width of your screen. I've been living with that exact thing for a long time - using MJ's panoramic behind UniAW 6.3choice WB... But now that I saw Simon's - it hit me -- DUH! --- the sun and moon have to move with the sky.. 'of course'.. LOL!!!

But that's your call.. In the short run - if you could help me find how to make the RELATIVE position of the sun/moon throughout day - be in the right position across the 700px distance of the Panoramic scrolling.. I'd be grateful..

Grant

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Simon (06-22-2013)

Thanks

Grant,

I have to find a way to download Simons mod to understand this, if the sun/moon travels 700px then it must disappear from the screen as the screen is only 320px, my heads spinnin.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

mfisherbsu (06-22-2013), Simon (06-22-2013)

Thanks

Grant,

I have to find a way to download Simons mod to understand this, if the sun/moon travels 700px then it must disappear from the screen as the screen is only 320px, my heads spinnin.
    It's 425MB.. I don't think you'll be able to download that much in China.. But let me 'zip up' everything and only a couple of the walls.. Just so you can look at code..

Okay - here is a link to it -- with most of the random walls removed.. you can just use a static background..
    Simon's LS - smaller
    ^ ^ ONLY FOR IAN - NOT A FULL PACKAGE for GENERAL USE ^ ^
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 06-22-2013 at 10:12 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Simon (06-22-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 18,286 Times in 3,995 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    hello everyone. thank you Ian but he put me on accuweather always sunny.
    I leave you my code in case anyone wants to test:

EUR|FR|FR018|Saint-Berthevin-sur-Vicoin|
    Is mostly cloudy when I try...

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

Please please help me with my overlay!!!
    I have no PS...
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1371920437.398793.jpg

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    Please please help me with my overlay!!!
    I have no PS...
    Attachment 643242
    You're going to need to be more patient, Roman. People are on vacation - weekend - prefer to be with family, etc.. Personal projects are very hard to get done. Posting twice a day - won't get it done any faster. Believe me. .. Overlays take a long time too. They're not as easy as you think. Patience, my friend.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (06-22-2013), roman3001 (06-22-2013), siemprelisto (06-22-2013), Simon (06-22-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 14,167 Times in 6,639 Posts

Hey Grant, I actually haven't done anything extra to the sun/moon other than add the panoramic animation to them. I haven't looked into getting the sun to travel across the entire distance of the panoramic photo. Right now it should just be going from left to right in its own container which won't be all the way to the right of the pano wall. I just wanted to get the sun moving instead of floating in space. Next step was to make it track the day across the whole pano wall. I think what Ian posted earlier is a good direction for us to start in. Busy day with the kids today though so won't be able to sit down and check it out until tonight.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Hey Grant, I actually haven't done anything extra to the sun/moon other than add the panoramic animation to them. I haven't looked into getting the sun to travel across the entire distance of the panoramic photo. Right now it should just be going from left to right in its own container which won't be all the way to the right of the pano wall. I just wanted to get the sun moving instead of floating in space. Next step was to make it track the day across the whole pano wall. I think what Ian posted earlier is a good direction for us to start in. Busy day with the kids today though so won't be able to sit down and check it out until tonight.
    Cool! I'll give 'er a try too. We'll PM. Fun!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Simon (06-22-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey roman,

If I am correct you can go into the background images folder.. There are 4 images to choose from. I think there is one already there that will work for you. I always look in images folder for extra images or layers.
    The one you are looking for is called WeatherInfoBGA.png
    Hope that solves issue for you.
    Last edited by WoodCrafter; 06-22-2013 at 11:41 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Is mostly cloudy when I try...
    Hey chevy what walls are you using with your 6.3 here I dont see that one in the fullscreenweatherwalls folder

Thanks
    Thanked 18,286 Times in 3,995 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    Hey chevy what walls are you using with your 6.3 here I dont see that one in the fullscreenweatherwalls folder
    Some from Dacal and some from Ian.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Werty12's Avatar
    Thanks

With all the changes and mods its going to be uniaw8.3 by the time it's released. 😉

Thanks
    Thanked 14,167 Times in 6,639 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    You understood perfectly, Ian.. Simon set the the sun/moon containers to respond to the same Webkit Panoramic motion as the walls themselves. AND -- the sun/moon are moving over the entire 700px distance of the panoramic shots in 'relative' to the time of day. I just can't seem to see where he did that part of the code.. Part of me thought it would be JUST as simple as making the container width in the css 700 instead of 320. But the width is set to 320 in Simon's mod. So he's doing it elsewhere in the code and I just can't find it.

And at the risk of 'over asserting myself' - the more I thought about it.. I think this is something you need to incorporate into you final release of UniAW too.. or at least have a Panoramic Sun/Moon switch in the config.js.. It is, logically speaking, incongruent for a beautiful panoramic weather wall to move - but the sun and moon to stay afixed to the 320px width of your screen. I've been living with that exact thing for a long time - using MJ's panoramic behind UniAW 6.3choice WB... But now that I saw Simon's - it hit me -- DUH! --- the sun and moon have to move with the sky.. 'of course'.. LOL!!!

But that's your call.. In the short run - if you could help me find how to make the RELATIVE position of the sun/moon throughout day - be in the right position across the 700px distance of the Panoramic scrolling.. I'd be grateful..

Grant
    Took a quick look at what Ian said and I think all we need to do is change the 300 to the width of the pano wall. It's currently set at 1029 so changing the 300 to 1000 should about do it. I think, lol.

Edit: Ok, reread it. Maybe not so easy lol. That is for the sunray.

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WoodCrafter View Post
    Hey roman,

If I am correct you can go into the background images folder.. There are 4 images to choose from. I think there is one already there that will work for you. I always look in images folder for extra images or layers.
    The one you are looking for is called WeatherInfoBGA.png
    Hope that solves issue for you.
    There is no such file