Page 4 of 884 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

I have a fairly easy question, on the 4 day forecast how do you change the temps from lo/hi to hi/lo?

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 20,234 Times in 4,049 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade55 View Post
    I have a fairly easy question, on the 4 day forecast how do you change the temps from lo/hi to hi/lo?

Thanks
    In the Javascript/Main folder, open the UniAW6.js file, near the end, look for this (screen shot), then swap the "Hi" and "Lo" so the Hi is first and the Lo is second. (Hope that makes sence to you)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2013-04-01-9.53.38-pm.png  

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-01-2013), King_O_Hill (04-01-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013), Project5 (04-01-2013), The.Drifter (04-01-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    In the Javascript/Main folder, open the UniAW6.js file, near the end, look for this (screen shot), then swap the "Hi" and "Lo" so the Hi is first and the Lo is second. (Hope that makes sence to you)

Thanks so much for your quick response, and yes it makes sense.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 490 Posts

I think Drifter meant you to remove the "Options.plist" from the theme altogether, then in the setup folder, remove the "Config.js" file altogether, then re-name the "Config_Original.js" file to "Config.js.
    This will give you the iWidget but with no options. (just for testing) but I really don't think this is the issue.!

EDIT: Drifter beat me again!
    OK, in that second screenshot I deleted the Options.plist, but left the original Config.js in the Setup folder. If I delete the Options.plist and delete the Config.js in the Setup folder and then rename Config_Original.js into Config.js it looks much better LOL and no reboot so far.

Hi Rasp,

You don't do this,
    You would not believe what I do!
    Last edited by rasputin007; 04-01-2013 at 08:20 AM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-01-2013), King_O_Hill (04-01-2013), The.Drifter (04-01-2013)

Ian can you make option to not have 4 day forecast on iwidget? Or just tell me how to disable!

Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    Ian can you make option to not have 4 day forecast on iwidget? Or just tell me how to disable!
    Im gonna work on disabling features using the iWidget options menu on the next version of the UniAW iWidget.

For now you will have to manually disable it in the CSS.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-01-2013), King_O_Hill (04-01-2013), Lucys (04-01-2013), Project5 (04-01-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    In the UniAW6_iph5.css (or iph4, whatever you phone type is) Under the title "WEBKIT ANIMATION CODES", look for these two animations:
    "@-webkit-keyframes forecast_fadein" and "@-webkit-keyframes forecastbg_fadein"
    For these two animations, set the 100% opacity values to 0.0 (zero point zero)

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

joshlogic (04-03-2013), King_O_Hill (04-01-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013), The.Drifter (04-01-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone iamaqtpa2t's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Elite 6 Issue or conflict Possibly with containers
    Ian, Chevy, Eric, Durban, I know I have seen you also on the Elite 6 Thread. My Uniaw6.0 is running almost flawlessly and looks totally awesome. But since adding the Elite 6 Them for all my icons etc. I am able to see one or 2 of the outlines of the containers with the balloons and clouds. Also I think this may be an Elite 6 issue but now I see a shadow on my Iblank Icons. Maybe I should address this with Elite6 but thought I could kill 2 birds with one stone. Ian great job lovin the look.

-img_0055.pngAttachment 629124-img_0054.png

You can see the Iblank shadows on the 1st pic clear but they are on all the iblank icons. You can see the container border on the second image. But aside from that It is looking very good and functioning perfect.

QT
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0052.png  

I'm having trouble downloading UniAW6_LS.zip from MediaFire.

I hope this will change soon.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,219 Times in 6,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarlDall View Post
    I'm having trouble downloading UniAW6_LS.zip from MediaFire.

I hope this will change soon.
    I just downloaded it from my PC and from my phone without any problem.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-01-2013), KarlDall (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

Ian, have you left in the option to make it tick like a Rolex?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iamaqtpa2t View Post
    Ian, Chevy, Eric, Durban, I know I have seen you also on the Elite 6 Thread. My Uniaw6.0 is running almost flawlessly and looks totally awesome. But since adding the Elite 6 Them for all my icons etc. I am able to see one or 2 of the outlines of the containers with the balloons and clouds. Also I think this may be an Elite 6 issue but now I see a shadow on my Iblank Icons. Maybe I should address this with Elite6 but thought I could kill 2 birds with one stone. Ian great job lovin the look.

-img_0055.pngAttachment 629124-img_0054.png

You can see the Iblank shadows on the 1st pic clear but they are on all the iblank icons. You can see the container border on the second image. But aside from that It is looking very good and functioning perfect.

QT
    There is a tweak in Cydia for removing iBlank shadows, but I would recommend using Gridlock instead of iBlanks.

So I'm going to take a shot in the dark here & might be completely wrong but here it goes:

You modded the beta version o the UniAW, today you downloaded the new version and just copied "some" files or folders from it into your modded version.
    Now you are seeing a floating frame with a question mark in the middle of it.. but it's not from the clouds, it's from a missing balloon.
    You see my friend, I didn't like the look of the "Up" balloon (thought it looked too washed out) so I removed it from the new version posted today.

So you can do one of two things:

If you want the "Up" balloon, go into the Images/Weather/balloons/day folder and re-name the "Optional balloon.png" to "balloon10.png"

If you don't want the "Up" balloon, go into the Javascript/Weather/iph4 folder, open the "sun.js" and the "partlycloudy.js files, where it says "var NUMBER_OF_BALLOON IMAGES = 11; // images + 1" change the 11 to 10.

God I'm hope I'm right after writing all this!

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Ian, have you left in the option to make it tick like a Rolex?
    Ooo poop, I forgot about that! I will post the code later bud, I gotta go now.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

cuzin (04-01-2013), King_O_Hill (04-01-2013), KraXik (04-01-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013), Project5 (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

Ooo poop, I forgot about that! I will post the code later bud, I gotta go now.
    Honestly not a big deal. Only if you got bored one day.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-01-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone iamaqtpa2t's Avatar
    Thanks

Ian you my friend are a genius and if I ever come to Hong Kong or the Philippines I am going to look you up and take you to dinner. You always amaze me with your insight and knowledge. You are completely correct. I will fix it when I get home. And also try gridlock.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamaqtpa2t For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-01-2013), joshlogic (04-03-2013), King_O_Hill (04-01-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    it is possible to be made ​​smaller in the area move the sun and moon?
    I would like the sun, the only community half way.
    So it should come up right and walk about in the middle of the picture again! just like the moon

google translator

What a great theme! Thank you Ian and all involved. I am using the LS version and Lockinfo. Is there an easy code adjustment to move the whole widget to the middle of the LS so I can see the notifications more clearly?

Thanks

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I just downloaded it from my PC and from my phone without any problem.
    Hmmm ...

-snap14.png-snap13.png

Crazy! Tried with Safari and now everything's fine.

Last edited by KarlDall; 04-01-2013 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Problem solved!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to KarlDall For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-01-2013)

Looks great Ian thank you!

Thanks also for help Drifter!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Happy363 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-01-2013), It's Mi (04-08-2013), King_O_Hill (04-01-2013), The.Drifter (04-01-2013)

I'm using the Winterboard SB version, and I'm not getting any cloud or balloon animations.

Ian - truly amazing redo!!! I was honored to help on the Beta team and am always available for anything you need. UniAW is legendary and one of the first things I ever loaded onto my new jailbroken iPhone back in the day. So far things seem pretty smooth.

One thing - a 'verbiage' thing on page 1 that should be changed. It may be confusing. You say this:

Note: This winterboard version is designed to work on top of another theme
    People can be running many themes without an SpringBoard Widgets - just wallpaper. It's those situations you're really addressing with that sentence. I think you should change it to read:

Note: This winterboard version is designed to work on top of another SpringBoard Widget (Background theme)..

You could say SpringBoard Widget or Background Theme or whatever. But to say just 'theme' is confusing since 'everyone' runs some 'theme'. Theme usually just refers to a SET of ICONS - not the background wall itself. And as you note - UniAW WB version won't work on top of just a Wallpaper Wall chosen from their Brightness/Wallpaper Settings. A good example is that the new Elite 6 is out. There haven't been any real SB Widgets created for Elite 6 yet - so people are just running the Elite 6 icons on top of a wallpaper that came with the theme. You do go on on page 1 here to explain how to get UniAW WB to work with a wallpaper but that first sentence is still confusing.

Your call, bro. It's your theme. Just trying to think of things from a NOOB's perspective.

I think I will do my first mod for you too on this to get the WB version to work easily with WallpaperJPEGifier. That will certainly make the WB version work much more 'user-friendly'.

Thanks again!
    Grant

Quote Originally Posted by tbchamp81 View Post
    I'm using the Winterboard SB version, and I'm not getting any cloud or balloon animations.
    Did you do what Ian said in regards to changing XXXWallpaper.png in the root folder to Wallpaper.png?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-01-2013)

Page 4 of 884 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast