+ Reply
Page 394 of 847 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384392393394395396 404 444 494 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,880 of 16940

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by scorpio333 Been through all the files and I'm a bit confused. I typically backwards engineer so I break stuff, revert, fix, rinse and repeat. Is the word
...
  1. #7861
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,857
    Thanks
    39,174
    Thanked 16,388 Times in 6,001 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpio333 View Post
    Been through all the files and I'm a bit confused. I typically backwards engineer so I break stuff, revert, fix, rinse and repeat. Is the word "Visibility" or "Pressure" even editable or is it being pulled from the weather info?

    My visibility always shows 10mi. In the rain, sun, morning, night. It's not important, just something I've noticed. So another option would be to edit Visibility from displaying (which I think I can figure out) and then replacing it with just a word to balance out the Pressure on the other side.

    If anyone can point me the right way I'd greatly appreciate it!
    Both Visibility and Ptessure are hard coded words. Only the values are pulled from the feed. Also the reason that you always see 10 on clear days etc, is because 10 is the max distance that the feed reports.

    I hope this helps.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (06-19-2013), bliken (06-19-2013), burrzoo (06-25-2013), chevymusclecar (06-19-2013), Marty McFly (06-19-2013), NewdestinyX (06-19-2013), RandyTG (06-19-2013), scorpio333 (06-20-2013), The_Durben (06-19-2013)

  3. #7862
    Power User chevymusclecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,734
    Thanks
    17,595
    Thanked 18,699 Times in 4,097 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    Hey chevy any idea why your ls sunset and sunrise times are a little off compared to the sb im using i have the GMT set to 0 on your ls and 1 on the sb and the sunset time on the ls is different by like 7-8mins arent they both using accuweather? If i put yours to 1 like the sb its an hour off, i cant figure it out
    If your using choice version for springboard that may be the issue no time to check now

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-19-2013)

  5. #7863
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,264
    Thanks
    6,632
    Thanked 14,827 Times in 6,893 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Simon, WELL DONE! Taking input - discovering the 'multiple containers within one container' trick.. I knew that one.. Sorry I didn't speak up sooner.. SO GREAT!!

    ONLY one thing I've discovered that I've confirmed on three different phones. When using this LockScreen in LockHTML 2 - you have to tap 'twice' on the Lockscreen to bring up the blur and weather info. Everytime you tap after that takes only ONE tap. I've tried tapping in multiple places on the screen and have ruled that out as a factor in this equation. I've not tried this in Winterboard. But I will say that none of my other Lockscreens (which I run ALL in LockHTML2 now) have this issue with 'touch layers'. Only required one tap to reveal the layer. But yours, upon opening - needs 2 taps to reveal Touch Layer.

    See if you can find out why that is. Same thing on three different phones I own - so it's not my phone.
    Found the issue, and fixed. Will upload it later tonight. Just had to switch around the blur and forecastmoveup/forecast movedown for the touch start and end.

    Or just use this touchmove.js to fix the issue: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...0/touchmove.js

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Johncov1 (06-19-2013), King_O_Hill (06-19-2013), RandyTG (06-19-2013), The_Durben (06-19-2013)

  7. #7864
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Posts
    4,802
    Thanks
    7,318
    Thanked 18,546 Times in 3,780 Posts

    @ Simon,

    I would like to add yours and Chevys mod to post one but am having issues adding more image files to the post, it has 15 at present, is there a limit for attachments per post?

    Thanks.
    (going to work now so will check in again later)

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (06-19-2013), Hip5 (06-23-2013), King_O_Hill (06-19-2013), mfisherbsu (06-20-2013), Simon (06-19-2013), The_Durben (06-19-2013)

  9. #7865
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,264
    Thanks
    6,632
    Thanked 14,827 Times in 6,893 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    @ Simon,

    I would like to add yours and Chevys mod to post one but am having issues adding more image files to the post, it has 15 at present, is there a limit for attachments per post?

    Thanks.
    (going to work now so will check in again later)
    I don't think there is a limit. How are you trying to add the images? Uploading them or using a photobucket link or something like that?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-20-2013)

  11. #7866
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Posts
    4,802
    Thanks
    7,318
    Thanked 18,546 Times in 3,780 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I don't think there is a limit. How are you trying to add the images? Uploading them or using a photobucket link or something like that?
    I'm just doing it the same way I did all the rest, with the MMI "Manage attachments", I never used photobucket and don't really want to.
    Gpt to work now but will try again later tonight, I tried with .png files and .jpg files but no go, I will try switching to the "Basic Editor" and see if that helps.


    EDIT:

    No, the basic editor isn't working, I see no button where to choose my image!

    As you can see it's working in all other posts, just post 1 not working, it wouldn't be something to do with it now being a sticky would it? Can't seem to add any more image files to it.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-screen-shot-2013-06-20-8.25.44-am.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 06-19-2013 at 06:32 PM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-20-2013), mfisherbsu (06-20-2013), siemprelisto (06-19-2013), Simon (06-19-2013)

  13. #7867
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,264
    Thanks
    6,632
    Thanked 14,827 Times in 6,893 Posts

    Ya, not working for me either using advanced or quick. Just get a little red exclamation mark. Just imessaged Kyle to ask if there is a limit. Adding photobucket links still work, I did a trial with that and it is showing up fine in first post.

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (06-19-2013), King_O_Hill (06-20-2013), mfisherbsu (06-20-2013), The_Durben (06-19-2013)

  15. #7868
    The Formulator Marty McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    1,310
    Thanks
    4,046
    Thanked 4,565 Times in 1,020 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Also the reason that you always see 10 on clear days etc, is because 10 is the max distance that the feed reports.
    Wow - didn't know that. Good one. Thanks King!

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (06-19-2013), King_O_Hill (06-20-2013)

  17. #7869
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,264
    Thanks
    6,632
    Thanked 14,827 Times in 6,893 Posts

    @Ian, I did a quick little setup and added it to bottom of first post. You can edit it however you would like. Seems like there is a limit to attachments for one post, not sure on the exact figure, Kyle hasn't got back to me yet but Cowboy is saying 10 (Although I think you have like 14 or 15 so I dunno what's going on there). We can still add them as photobucket or similar links though, no limit for those.

    @Chevy if you wanna do up a similar setup for yours in a post like how you see Max's one or mine in the first post I can add it to the first post and then Ian can shape it to how he likes it.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-20-2013), mfisherbsu (06-20-2013), The_Durben (06-19-2013)

  19. #7870
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Posts
    4,802
    Thanks
    7,318
    Thanked 18,546 Times in 3,780 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    @Ian, I did a quick little setup and added it to bottom of first post. You can edit it however you would like. Seems like there is a limit to attachments for one post, not sure on the exact figure, Kyle hasn't got back to me yet but Cowboy is saying 10 (Although I think you have like 14 or 15 so I dunno what's going on there). We can still add them as photobucket or similar links though, no limit for those.

    @Chevy if you wanna do up a similar setup for yours in a post like how you see Max's one or mine in the first post I can add it to the first post and then Ian can shape it to how he likes it.
    Thanks for looking into it for me Simon, I think it must be 15 because that's what I already have attached.

    Next time I must reserve the 2nd post for User mods but when I try this before it just added my text to post 1 again.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-20-2013), mfisherbsu (06-20-2013), Simon (06-19-2013)

  21. #7871
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,434
    Thanks
    3,712
    Thanked 8,508 Times in 4,310 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Found the issue, and fixed. Will upload it later tonight. Just had to switch around the blur and forecastmoveup/forecast movedown for the touch start and end.

    Or just use this touchmove.js to fix the issue: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...0/touchmove.js
    Great Simon! But that link doesn't take me to any downloadable Doc - nor a page where I can copy & paste the contents. I'm, of course, in MMI App.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 06-19-2013 at 08:35 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Simon (06-19-2013)

  23. #7872
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Simon delete post 2 for Ian lol

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (06-19-2013), King_O_Hill (06-20-2013), Simon (06-19-2013), The.Drifter (06-20-2013)

  25. #7873
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,264
    Thanks
    6,632
    Thanked 14,827 Times in 6,893 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Thanks for looking into it for me Simon, I think it must be 15 because that's what I already have attached.

    Next time I must reserve the 2nd post for User mods but when I try this before it just added my text to post 1 again.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Simon delete post 2 for Ian lol
    Watch some magic happen

    Check post 2 fellas

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Great Simon! But that link doesn't take me to any downloadable Doc - nor a page where I can copy & paste the contents. I'm of course in App.
    Then open in safari bud
    It's a dropbox link just like any other I've posted.

  26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (06-20-2013), Ian Nicoll (06-19-2013), King_O_Hill (06-20-2013), mfisherbsu (06-20-2013), The_Durben (06-19-2013)

  27. #7874
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,434
    Thanks
    3,712
    Thanked 8,508 Times in 4,310 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Then open in safari bud
    It's a dropbox link just like any other I've posted.
    If it were like every other link of yours, bro, I would never have posted.. .. When you click and hold on it and say View in Safari.. This is all you get.. Not copy & pasteable..Do it yourself from your phone - you'll see..

    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  28. #7875
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Watch some magic happen

    Check post 2 fellas



    Then open in safari bud
    It's a dropbox link just like any other I've posted.
    Bam! Just like that. I thought I've seen you do something like that cleaning up some nonsense once.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    If it were like every other link of yours, bro, I would never have posted.. .. When you click and hold on it and say View in Safari.. This is all you get.. Not copy & pasteable..Do it yourself from your phone - you'll see..

    You can copy the text

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-20-2013), mfisherbsu (06-20-2013), Simon (06-19-2013)

  30. #7876
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,264
    Thanks
    6,632
    Thanked 14,827 Times in 6,893 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    If it were like every other link of yours, bro, I would never have posted.. .. When you click and hold on it and say View in Safari.. This is all you get.. Not copy & pasteable..Do it yourself from your phone - you'll see..
    Oh Grant, you're a special kinda guy lol
    Open that post in safari, hold down on link, choose download target. Then open in ifile.
    or
    Here buddy, I zipped it up this time just for you to make it easier
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...uchmove.js.zip

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Bam! Just like that. I thought I've seen you do something like that cleaning up some nonsense once.
    Yup, just copied the first post. It puts it right after it. I did a test on Chevy's post on the page before this one lol.
    Now Ian can remove the user mod attachments from the first post and just add them to the second (I did a bit of this already but will let him organize it how he wants). That way if he needs to add any more of his own pics to first post he can.

  31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (09-19-2013), King_O_Hill (06-20-2013), nik1975 (06-19-2013), The_Durben (06-19-2013)

  32. #7877
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,434
    Thanks
    3,712
    Thanked 8,508 Times in 4,310 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    You can copy the text
    Hmm. Just barely.. Took me 4 swipes before I could get it / and even then it didn't get the last 5 characters. Safari and cut and paste aren't 'smooth together' at all..
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Oh Grant, you're a special kinda guy lol
    Open that post in safari, hold down on link, choose download target. Then open in ifile.
    Hmm .. No workie for me.. You have a very special phone, Simon, that does things mine can't..
    or
    Here buddy, I zipped it up this time just for you to make it easier
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...uchmove.js.zip
    .
    Well thanks!! And for what it's worth - You said "just like all my other links I post for you". Dude, you always post "zipped" links never just a document itself. ;-) This is the first time you have posted an unzipped link, my "special friend".
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 06-19-2013 at 09:31 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  33. #7878
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,264
    Thanks
    6,632
    Thanked 14,827 Times in 6,893 Posts

    Also added the scrolling effect to the dandelion and sun/moon to make the scrolling more believable. Have to do the stars too soon. These changes are uploaded in that same link I posted for V7 and in link on first page 2nd post.


    YouTube Video

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Hmm. Just barely.. Took me 4 swipes before I could get it / and even then it didn't get the last 5 characters. Safari and cut and paste aren't 'smooth together' at all..

    Hmm .. No workie for me.. You have a very special phone, Simon, that does things mine can't..
    Well thanks!! And for what it's worth - You said "just like all my other links I post for you". Dude, you always post "zipped" links never just a document itself. ;-) This is the first time you have posted an unzipped link, my "special friend".
    The link was the same. The file was different
    Honestly I didn't know dropbox would do that with an unzipped file though. Good to know.
    Nothing special about my phone, I do have safari download manager installed though

  34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (06-20-2013), Dexy88 (06-20-2013), Hip5 (06-23-2013), Ian Nicoll (06-19-2013), King_O_Hill (06-20-2013), mentop (06-22-2013), mfisherbsu (06-20-2013), siemprelisto (06-19-2013), The_Durben (06-20-2013)

  35. #7879
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,434
    Thanks
    3,712
    Thanked 8,508 Times in 4,310 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    The link was the same. The file was different
    Honestly I didn't know dropbox would do that with an unzipped file though. Good to know.
    Nothing special about my phone, I do have safari download manager installed though

    edit: lol, caught your post in my quote before you got to edit it
    Just put it back.. All good.. And I do not have Safari Download Mngr. Most people won't.. Please stick with 'zipping' for the MMI app family.. .. MJ reminds modders of this often. Zip everything. Best cross platform compatibility. Mystery solved! Thanks sir!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  36. #7880
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,264
    Thanks
    6,632
    Thanked 14,827 Times in 6,893 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Just put it back.. All good.. And I do not have Safari Download Mngr. Most people won't.. Please stick with 'zipping' for the MMI app family.. .. MJ reminds modders of this often. Zip everything. Best cross platform compatibility.
    I'd suggest you get it. Very useful little tweak. Should be built into iOS IMO. Course that could be said about a lot of jailbreak tweaks.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Please stick with 'zipping' for the MMI app
    Yes Dear

  37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (06-20-2013), Ian Nicoll (06-19-2013), ScootPatoot (06-20-2013), The_Durben (06-20-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts