+ Reply
Page 386 of 816 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376384385386387388 396 436 486 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,720 of 16315

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Azjonnyg I cant wait for this to come together, all my experimenting has been for pano with blur and maybe some opacity or brightness to simulate depth
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,167 Times in 6,639 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    I cant wait for this to come together, all my experimenting has been for pano with blur and maybe some opacity or brightness to simulate depth :-D glad you guys are working towards this common goal
    What size pano walls have you been using?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    If you move it to low the "touch area" will be in an untouchable area. If you used original refresh button (the circle) you should remove the /* */ around the first touchlayer2 and apply them around the second touchlayer2. Like below. Hope it helps.

#TouchLayer2{
    background: url('../../Images/buttons/refresh.png') center no-repeat;
    background-size: 40px 40px;
    position: absolute;
    top: 430px;
    left: 270px;
    width: 40px;
    height: 40px;
    z-index: 1001;
    opacity: 0.0;
    -webkit-animation: global_fadein 2s linear 1 normal;
    -webkit-animation-fill-mode: forwards;
    }

/*#TouchLayer2{
    background: url('../../Images/buttons/refresh.png') center no-repeat;
    background-size: 100px 71px;
    position: absolute;
    top: 352px;
    left: 238px;
    width: 100px;
    height: 71px;
    z-index: 1001;
    opacity: 0.0;
    -webkit-transform: rotate(25deg);
    -webkit-animation: global_fadein 2s linear 1 normal;
    -webkit-animation-fill-mode: forwards;
    }*/
    Thanks a lot Chevy. That did the trick.
    Phre

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Phre57 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (06-15-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,118 Times in 1,439 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Happy to be of help, bro! I just knew when you said "animation lag" on an iPhone 5, there was something wrong somewhere. iCleanerPro is a badassed little tool that I think Krima and King turned me on to.

Glad you're running lean again! Maybe you'll be inspired creatively to run with more animations on again!

Yes! And I've noticed that UniAW is always the first to auto update after a location change. Other widgets, probably without this cache ignore code, are slower to update. But, Dacal, didn't Drifter say it was important to have the $.ajax line before all jQuery code? So wouldn't it also have to appear in the location.js file too?
    No . The separation of the code in several JS files is just to be more convenient. In fact, you can imagine that all the JS files are just the segment of a big JS file.

It's necessary to launch this line before all ajax requests and it's what is done.

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

5. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (06-15-2013), Darrenrooster (06-16-2013), ferlop15 (06-15-2013), Hip5 (06-15-2013), Ian Nicoll (06-15-2013), King_O_Hill (06-15-2013), lostinthemes (06-18-2013), mfisherbsu (06-16-2013), nateD (06-15-2013), NewdestinyX (06-16-2013), RandyTG (06-15-2013), siemprelisto (06-15-2013), Simon (06-15-2013), TaJr12 (06-17-2013), The.Drifter (06-15-2013), The_Durben (06-15-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,918 Times in 926 Posts

Ian, sorry for my Spam Release post, but a lot of my friends are on your thread in one place and I wanted to share it here as well

Matchstic and I would like to present to you a fully fucntioning Battery Level iWidget

Firstly, I would like to Thank Matchstic for his contribution to this widget!
    Without his x-Code knowledge and his ability to hook into IOS's Battery API and associated Libraries this widget would not have been possible!

Matchstic Dylib will create a Text file at:

/var/mobile/Library/BattStats.txt.

This txt file will have the devices current Battery level and Charging state.
    The refresh rate for the BatteryStats.txt created by the Dylib can be adjusted by changing the RefreshRate in a plist.

The location of the BatteryStats-prefs.plist is here:

/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/

adjust the <real> value in seconds. By default it is set to 30 seconds.

Here is the link to Matchstic's BatteryStats.dylib: http://goo.gl/ZYism

For convenience in installing, Matchstic compiled this into a Deb package to install all the accociated files correctly.

After you download the deb file, copy it to your device and use iFiles Installer to install the Dylib.
    Now REBOOT your device to correctly activate the Dylib. Without this step, your new battery stats widget will not work.

So now here is where I come in,
    I have created the HTML and Java to correctly get the info from this BatteryStats.txt file and display it in a iWidget form on your springboard.

Im am posting 2 version of this,

One is a Static version:

One is a Flip Tile Version:

Shows Stats on the first side:

and a working Battery Image on other side:

Here are the Download links to each iWidget version:

Drifters BatteryStats Static version: Drifters Battery Stats iWidget (Static) V2.zip

Drifters BatteryStats Flip version: Drifters Battery Stats iWidget (Flip) V2.zip

As with all my posted widget work, I expect and welcome all mods of this, so please feel free to use, mod and repost my code. This code can be used for Lockscreens, Winterboard SB Widgets, or iWidgets so the possibilities are endless

I have tried to make this as easy as possible to Mod, Use the Static version as a base and use its code to add/remove/re-arange the widget to your liking. I used IOS's naming schema for the Battery Images, So if your running a Winterboard theme, you can just copy all 17 battery images from your Winterboards Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder into the BatteryStats/Images/Battery folder and your new battery image will match your current WinterBoard Theme.

MatchStic and I hope you enjoy your new BatteryStats iWidget

Look forward to some more cool Widgets coming soon from both of us, next inline is a Free Memory Display Widget

---------------------------------------------

Edit: We started a new thread dedicated to this new Tweak, so feel free to drop by and show us your Mods
    Drifter and MatchStic's Battery Stats iWidget

Edit2: Updated the iWidget Versions to V2
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 06-16-2013 at 05:27 PM.

7. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

ahh_boi (06-17-2013), Best01 (06-15-2013), burrzoo (06-16-2013), chevymusclecar (06-15-2013), Dacal (06-15-2013), Darrenrooster (06-16-2013), DEH (06-15-2013), ferlop15 (06-15-2013), Hip5 (06-15-2013), Ian Nicoll (06-15-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), KarlDall (06-15-2013), Kazuyoshi (06-15-2013), King_O_Hill (06-15-2013), lostinthemes (06-18-2013), MamaJaay (06-15-2013), Marty McFly (06-16-2013), mentop (06-15-2013), mfisherbsu (06-16-2013), mrsmickey (06-16-2013), nateD (06-15-2013), Noobiusmaximus (06-15-2013), Phre57 (06-15-2013), Project5 (07-03-2013), RandyTG (06-15-2013), sethbossfan (06-16-2013), SHARON1O (06-16-2013), Shinchan.Nohara (06-15-2013), siemprelisto (06-15-2013), Simon (06-15-2013), Steph53940 (06-15-2013), stratnik (06-16-2013), TaJr12 (06-17-2013), The_Durben (06-15-2013), VOLTAGExDT (06-15-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quick question. I checked the .css file but couldn't find it.

I am using johncov1 6.3 theme.

How do I move the date over and up (the 15) so it is centered?

ImageUploadedByModMyi1371330208.344946.jpg

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Quick question. I checked the .css file but couldn't find it.

I am using johncov1 6.3 theme.

How do I move the date over and up (the 15) so it is centered?

Attachment 642683
    Hay pal , the reson it's like that is becuz it's for iPhone 4, I didn't edit for iPhone 5

If u go 2 CSS / Main / UniAW6_iph4.css
    Search for date , and edit the top & left
    Here's a pic
    image.jpg

If any can convert it to iPhone 5 that would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Johncov1 View Post
    Hay all ,
    Been doing a bit of editing
    Ive finished all wethers
    I've added things to night mode and day mode
    I've also added new clock face

Credits to Ian , Decal an any 1 else I've missed who created anything in it

Features: day time -
    Added new birds1 GIF
    Added new V_birds GIF
    Added another new eagle bird GIF
    Added Aircrafts, The air crafts start small an get bigger as they move across the screen

I've also made the dandilion an the windmill to show at the same time.
    Attachment 642660 / Attachment 642661

Features: Night time -
    Added the all new Sky Lanterns
    Start at bottom an float up to the top
    Added the aircrafts to night
    Added sleeping flower and fire flies , thanks to VOLTAGExDT

Attachment 642662 . /. Attachment 642663

Wot do u think guys an girls ?
    Let me now if u like an wot u think
    Thanks for reading
    Hope u like

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
    Download link - http://db.tt/Zld2siD8
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

And also uploading vids add soon
    Last edited by Johncov1; 06-15-2013 at 03:59 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johncov1 For This Useful Post:

bliken (06-15-2013), nateD (06-15-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Just testing ....but these men responsible for this...Bravo!!

Excellent work m8. Could you share, please. tia

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Thanks John.

Worked. I didn't go far enough down to see the date

ImageUploadedByModMyi1371336433.081896.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Johncov1 View Post
    Hay pal , the reson it's like that is becuz it's for iPhone 4, I didn't edit for iPhone 5

If u go 2 CSS / Main / UniAW6_iph4.css
    Search for date , and edit the top & left
    Here's a pic
    Attachment 642688

If any can convert it to iPhone 5 that would be great

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

Johncov1 (06-15-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone KarlDall's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Ian, sorry for my Spam Release post, but a lot of my friends are on your thread in one place and I wanted to share it here as well

Matchstic and I would like to present to you a fully fucntioning Battery Level iWidget

Without his x-Code knowledge and his ability to hook into IOS's Battery API and associated Libraries this widget would not have been possible!

The refresh rate for the BatteryStats.txt created by the Dylib can be adjusted by changing the RefreshRate in a plist.

For convenience in installing, Matchstic compiled this into a Deb package to install all the accociated files correctly.

After you download the deb file, copy it to your device and use iFiles Installer to install the Dylib.
    Now REBOOT your device to correctly activate the Dylib. Without this step, your new battery stats widget will not work.

I have created the HTML and Java to correctly get the info from this BatteryStats.txt file and display it in a iWidget form on your springboard.

One is a Static version:

Drifters BatteryStats Static version: Drifters Battery Stats iWidget (Static).zip

Drifters BatteryStats Flip version: Drifters Battery Stats iWidget (Flip).zip

As with all my posted widget work, I expect and welcome all mods of this, so please feel free to use, mod and repost my code. This code can be used for Lockscreens, Winterboard SB Widgets, or iWidgets so the possibilities are endless

I have tried to make this as easy as possible to Mod, Use the Static version as a base and use its code to add/remove/re-arange the widget to your liking. I used IOS's naming schema for the Battery Images, So if your running a Winterboard theme, you can just copy all 17 battery images from your Winterboards Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder into the BatteryStats/Images/Battery folder and your new battery image will match your current WinterBoard Theme.

Look forward to some more cool Widgets coming soon from both of us, next inline is a Free Memory Display Widget

Edit: We started a new thread dedicated to this new Tweak, so feel free to drop by and show us your Mods
    Thank you! Very nice Idea!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KarlDall For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (06-15-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me VOLTAGExDT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 Times in 486 Posts

ok all, time to go off subject..

I run a mophie plus case for my iphone..

heres my typical day..

emails come in all day..
    phone calls here and there..
    text messages all damn day
    Bluetooth audio probably 3 hours
    Play Bloons TD5 at least an hour or 2 a day.
    and I have tweaks a mile long..
    and uniaw of course.

if I unplug phone when I wake up. 930am
    by 930pm my iphone battery is at prolly 75%

way way way worth it.. however their are counterfeit mophie cases.. DO NOT BUY ONLINE..

best $99.99 id ever spend... or so I thought..

yesterday I bought the Texas Instruments DLP LED projector case..

ok so um... its like taking the mophie case, and adding a 50" TV to it..

it has a battery backup just like mophie.. not quite as big, 2100mah.. but I flip it on, turn on a movie or hulu or whatever and aim it at a wall..

wicked cool.. now im one of the cool kids..

again $99.99 and this one I did get online..

anyhow, its not as protective as the mophie... but go to mcdonalds, and project a movie in the guys window in front of you in drive through.. HA ya ya I did..

but if you guys love your iphones, id go get a battery backup case.. I have tried several, and mophie is king.. and the TI LED Projector is 2nd place..

happy fathers day to you fathers.. and happy babies daddies day to you guys who just pay child support and haven't seen your kids.... LOL

---End Of Line

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post

One is a Static version:

Drifters BatteryStats Static version: Drifters Battery Stats iWidget (Static).zip

Drifters BatteryStats Flip version: Drifters Battery Stats iWidget (Flip).zip

WICKED COOL!!! works perfect ip4.. I got the flip one, and way cool.. I cant wait to see the new stuff you come up with.. IMHO you should start your own thread like chevy did..

17. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (06-15-2013), Hip5 (06-16-2013), Ian Nicoll (06-15-2013), jawonder (06-15-2013), King_O_Hill (06-15-2013), lostinthemes (06-18-2013), MamaJaay (06-15-2013), Marty McFly (06-16-2013), Matchstic (06-16-2013), mfisherbsu (06-16-2013), nateD (06-15-2013), TaJr12 (06-17-2013), The.Drifter (06-15-2013), The_Durben (06-15-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 610 Posts

Yeah i have a mophie too and i like it very much, it adds a little bulk but not too much . If my battery is down to about 2% it can charge it back to 100%, good for traveling or when there's no charger available . If you are charging it uses a universal charger which is used by almost every cell phone .
    Last edited by jawonder; 06-15-2013 at 05:48 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,023 Times in 3,663 Posts

OKay... Chevy, Ian, Dacal, Drifter, Simon, Durben, or anyone else that's ever needed walls for mods...or anyone thats every just wanted some nice wallpaper for their devices...(Please read this post, as I am feeling extremely generous today)

for years I have been collecting walls for this same purpose. And I have always been very tight lipped about my source(s). Well, I have decided to share my collection for the good of the iCommunity as a whole. The link below links you to a folder. Inside that folder are 3 folders...

1) 2048x2048 (iPad Retina)
    2) 640x1136 (iPhone 5)
    3) 1920x1080 (iPhone Panoramic - 1080p HD)

Now, please bookmark this link, as I add roughly 2-10 walls in each size every week, so that link will also contain all your future updates. This is the growing collection that I tap into for each update to MJSmash.

FYI, you'll want to open this link from a computer... since there are nearly 5GB of pictures here... it WILL choke your phone...

No, you don't have to download them all, because they are not zipped. It is structured this way so that you may browse the collection and only take whatever you'd like to take.

I hope this helps everyone. Good luck and Happy Modding.

Click HERE for MJ's Walls
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 06-15-2013 at 05:58 PM.

20. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Best01 (06-15-2013), bliken (06-15-2013), broflok (06-16-2013), chevymusclecar (06-15-2013), Dacal (06-16-2013), Darrenrooster (06-16-2013), Dexy88 (06-17-2013), ferlop15 (06-15-2013), Hip5 (06-16-2013), Ian Nicoll (06-15-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), King_O_Hill (06-15-2013), KraXik (06-16-2013), lexus934 (06-16-2013), lizzy954 (06-16-2013), lostinthemes (06-18-2013), Marty McFly (06-16-2013), mfisherbsu (06-16-2013), mrsmickey (06-16-2013), nateD (06-15-2013), NewdestinyX (06-15-2013), nik1975 (06-15-2013), oldskoolsk8r (06-15-2013), Phre57 (06-15-2013), RandyTG (06-15-2013), sabbagh (06-16-2013), ScootPatoot (06-17-2013), sethbossfan (06-16-2013), siemprelisto (06-15-2013), Simon (06-15-2013), TaJr12 (06-17-2013), The.Drifter (06-15-2013), The_Durben (06-15-2013), untrue (06-19-2013), VOLTAGExDT (06-15-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    OKay... Chevy, Ian, Dacal, Drifter, Simon, Durben, or anyone else that's ever needed walls for mods...or anyone thats every just wanted some nice wallpaper for their devices...(Please read this post, as I am feeling extremely generous today)

for years I have been collecting walls for this same purpose. And I have always been very tight lipped about my source(s). Well, I have decided to share my collection for the good of the iCommunity as a whole. The link below links you to a folder. Inside that folder are 3 folders...

1) 2048x2048 (iPad Retina)
    2) 640x1136 (iPhone 5)
    3) 1920x1080 (iPhone Panoramic - 1080p HD)

Now, please bookmark this link, as I add roughly 2-10 walls in each size every week, so that link will also contain all your future updates.

FYI, you'll want to open this link from a computer... since there are nearly 5GB of pictures here... No, you don't have to download them all, because they are not zipped. It is structured this way so that you may browse the collection and only take whatever you'd like to take.

I hope this helps everyone. Good luck and Happy Modding.

If I could thank you more than once I would. Instead I will just press the button and say you are awesome. Thanks MJ

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (06-15-2013), Hip5 (06-16-2013), Ian Nicoll (06-15-2013), King_O_Hill (06-15-2013), Marty McFly (06-16-2013), nateD (06-15-2013), siemprelisto (06-15-2013), The_Durben (06-15-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,023 Times in 3,663 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    If I could thank you more than once I would. Instead I will just press the button and say you are awesome. Thanks MJ
    You're welcome Simon. Just updated today, as a matter of fact. Next update tues or Wednesday

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (06-16-2013), Ian Nicoll (06-15-2013), King_O_Hill (06-15-2013), lostinthemes (06-18-2013), Marty McFly (06-16-2013), nateD (06-15-2013), Simon (06-15-2013)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,134 Times in 3,715 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    How could that be? Not to be overly simplistic - but higher res is always better.. Unless a bad image was upsampled. How could lower res look better? The MJ Pano Walls I have are stunning on retina.

That's the spirit, bro! That's why you're the Chev-Meister!!
    Hi Grant,

Chevy's right, just look at my spaceman, I tried for a long time to get him to scale, rotate and move right all at the same time. Originally I used the spin/flip code via javascript but no matter what I did it was jerky, so redid the whole thing using just css and now it's smooth!

It's something to do with the scale side, spin/flip + float works fine until you add some re-sizing, then it becomes jerky, I also notice this is true with Dacal's dandelion seeds, they are smooth as silk at default size but is you use the code to scale them down they become very jerky, so if you want them smaller best leave the code alone and resize the images.

-----------------------

Bigger is NOT always best, all image files look best if you view them at 100% size, it's a basic rule in photoshop, and indeed you can see the difference in PS if you look at an image at some weird zoom like 80% compared to 100%.
    In IOS we use 50% to see the image at full size with the retna display, don't ask me how this works, I don't really care but it's the way it is.

So an image with the original height of 1136px (no matter how wide) scaled down the height in css to 568px and the width to the same perspective (iph5) will look best as it is 100% with retna, BUT, if you take this same image and scale it to 480px (iph4) in height then it starts loosing clarity as it is no longer at 100%.

If we started off with an image of with an image size of say 2000px high and scale it down in css to 568px high it would not look as good as the the smaller original one at 1136px high, because again, it's not viewed at 100%.

So when doing backgrounds on a widget for use with iph4 and iph5 it's best to put them into a container, for iph5 make the container and image size 568 height X 320 width.
    For the iph4 side leave the image size the same but reduce the container size height to 480 and set it to overflow: hidden;. This way you are not stretching the images out of 100% for iph4, you are just hiding the extra bit.

Hope this makes sense to you.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 06-15-2013 at 06:38 PM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

26. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (06-15-2013), ferlop15 (06-15-2013), Hip5 (06-16-2013), King_O_Hill (06-15-2013), lostinthemes (06-18-2013), Marty McFly (06-16-2013), mfisherbsu (06-16-2013), mrsmickey (06-16-2013), nateD (06-15-2013), NewdestinyX (06-15-2013), RandyTG (06-15-2013), RKO1195 (06-16-2013), siemprelisto (06-15-2013), Simon (06-15-2013), TaJr12 (06-17-2013), The.Drifter (06-15-2013), The_Durben (06-15-2013)

Theme Modder
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 Times in 873 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Thank you, Ma'am.....very kind.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (06-16-2013), King_O_Hill (06-15-2013), Marty McFly (06-16-2013), nateD (06-15-2013), Simon (06-15-2013)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks

Thanks MJ.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (06-16-2013), King_O_Hill (06-15-2013), Marty McFly (06-16-2013), mfisherbsu (06-16-2013), mrsmickey (06-16-2013), nateD (06-15-2013), Simon (06-15-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi Grant,

Chevy's right, just look at my spaceman, I tried for a long time to get him to scale, rotate and move right all at the same time. Originally I used the spin/flip code via javascript but no matter what I did it was jerky, so redid the whole thing using just css and now it's smooth!

It's something to do with the scale side, spin/flip works fine until you add some re-sizing, then it becomes jerky, I also notice this is true with Dacal's dandelion seeds, they are smooth as silk at default size but is you use the code to scale them down they become very jerky, so if you want them smaller best leave the code alone and resize the images.

-----------------------

Bigger is NOT always best, all image files look better if you view them at 100% size, it's a basic rule in photoshop, and indeed you can see the difference in PS if you look at an image at some weird zoom like 80% compared to 100%.
    In IOS we use 50% to see the image at full size with the retna display, don't ask me how this works, I don't really care but it's the way it is.

So an image with the original height of 1136px (no matter how wide) scaled down the height in css to 568px and the width to the same perspective (iph5) will look best as it is 100% with retna, BUT, if you take this same image and scale it to 480px (iph4) in height then it starts loosing clarity as it is no longer at 100%.

If we started off with an image of with an image size of say 2000px high and scaled in down in css to 568px high it would not look as good as the the smaller original one at 1136px high.

So when doing backgrounds on a widget for use with iph4 and iph5 it's best to put them into a container, for iph5 make the container and image size 568 height X 320 width.
    For the iph4 side leave the image size the same but reduce the container size height to 480 and set it to overflow: hidden;. This way you are not stretching the images out of 100% for iph4, you are just hiding the extra bit.

Hope this makes sense to you.
    Perfect example of this is comparing some of the pano walls I had been using against the smaller walls MJ and Chevy use, theirs just look more clear than mine. On my macbook the 2560 walls looked great, but just didn't look right on the iPhone, some were downright grainy (which drove me crazy). Thanks for the explanation Ian .

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (06-16-2013), ferlop15 (06-15-2013), Hip5 (06-16-2013), Ian Nicoll (06-15-2013), King_O_Hill (06-15-2013), nateD (06-15-2013), TaJr12 (06-17-2013)

Theme Modder
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 Times in 873 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi Grant,

It's something to do with the scale side, spin/flip works fine until you add some re-sizing, then it becomes jerky.....
    ---------
    My favorite thread....always consistent in great, useful information. Thanks to all that participate!

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

bliken (06-15-2013), chevymusclecar (06-16-2013), Ian Nicoll (06-15-2013), King_O_Hill (06-15-2013), lostinthemes (06-18-2013), nateD (06-15-2013), siemprelisto (06-15-2013), Simon (06-15-2013)

Thanks

Simon, just for your info (but I'm not using any blur effect) the images I have made (and am still making) for the 15 minute scrolling TW's, I get 90% from HERE.
    I download the originals at 2560 X 1440, then in PS I crop the height only so I'm left with 2560 X 1136 (css set to 1280 X 568 for iph5).
    But in 70% of all the 96 images I have to edit the sky as most have clouds and what not! It's a slow tedious job, so far I have done 56 of them.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 06-15-2013 at 06:41 PM.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (06-15-2013), chevymusclecar (06-15-2013), ferlop15 (06-15-2013), King_O_Hill (06-15-2013), KraXik (06-16-2013), mfisherbsu (06-16-2013), mrsmickey (06-16-2013), nateD (06-15-2013), siemprelisto (06-15-2013), Simon (06-15-2013), The_Durben (06-15-2013)