Page 385 of 875 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375383384385386387 395 435 485 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,700 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #7681
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,396
    Thanks
    8,453
    Thanked 21,575 Times in 4,325 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by shamjosh View Post
    Hi Ian
    it is on all SB pages I love the theme but not running on all of the SB pages
    Then if it's not in WinterBoard it's maybe an older "in_front_of_icons" version??

    Navigate to "var/mobile/Library" and look for "SBAnimatedWeather", if it's their, delete it.
    Then go to "Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries" and delete "SBAW.dylib"
    Respring

    Alternatively, go to SBSettings - More - Mobile Substrate Addons and switch off the "SBAW" option.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    burrzoo (06-16-2013), Hip5 (06-15-2013), King_O_Hill (06-15-2013)

  3. #7682
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Then if it's not in WinterBoard it's maybe an older "in_front_of_icons" version??

    Navigate to "var/mobile/Library" and look for "SBAnimatedWeather", if it's their, delete it.
    Then go to "Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries" and delete "SBAW.dylib"
    Respring

    Alternatively, go to SBSettings - More - Mobile Substrate Addons and switch off the "SBAW" option.

    Ian

    THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOO, ABS GENIUS, it was the SBAW option in SBSETTINGS

    thanks again mate

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to shamjosh For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (06-15-2013)

  5. #7683
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,396
    Thanks
    8,453
    Thanked 21,575 Times in 4,325 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by shamjosh View Post
    Ian

    THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOO, ABS GENIUS, it was the SBAW option in SBSETTINGS

    thanks again mate
    Hooray,, I helped someone today.

    The switch in the sbsettings just turns it off, if you want it off your phone delete the files as I stated before, best switch the switch back on again in sbbetings before you delete it, after you delete the 2 files the switch in sbsettings will also be gone.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 06-15-2013 at 09:17 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (06-15-2013), chevymusclecar (06-15-2013), DEH (06-15-2013), Hip5 (06-15-2013), Kazuyoshi (06-15-2013), King_O_Hill (06-15-2013), lostinthemes (06-18-2013), Marty McFly (06-16-2013), mfisherbsu (06-16-2013), NewdestinyX (06-15-2013), Simon (06-15-2013), The.Drifter (06-15-2013), The_Durben (06-15-2013)

  7. #7684
    I'm running UniAW6.3choiceLS .theme. I switched to the Original_refresh.png since the daisy didn't go with the BG I'm using.
    When I move the image down to align vertically with the slider, the options screen won't pop up anymore (even when I touch where the image originally was. I've looked through the Css/Main/UniAW6_iph4.css and the JavaScript/Main/touchmove.js files and can't find where the "touch area" to bring up the options window is located.
    Could someone point me in the right direction please.

    Thanks
    Phre
    Last edited by Phre57; 06-15-2013 at 09:48 AM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Phre57 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (06-15-2013)

  9. #7685
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Yup, I think so too. It works fine on a static wallpaper for me too. Even with the animations being blurred. As soon as I choose one of the scrolling pano wall options though things get bogged down quite badly.



    Have you tried the blur on a scrolling wallpaper yet?
    Yeah these are 6.2 but they are scrolling/blur. Maybe the wallpapers need downsizing in your version? I was using chevy's 6.2 with scrolling timed walls but i had blur applied and it called the wallpaper to 2 seperate containers. The wpcontainer (wpone/wptwo) the one called widgetcontainer which only scrolled the current displayed timed wall. This is what broked the slideshow to timedwall and vice versa transitioning though. Here is some older screenies. I havent been able to experiment as im working all wknd


    ImageUploadedByModMyi1371307530.359238.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1371307557.123916.jpg

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (06-15-2013), King_O_Hill (06-15-2013)

  11. #7686
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,785
    Thanks
    6,984
    Thanked 15,550 Times in 7,109 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    Yeah these are 6.2 but they are scrolling/blur. Maybe the wallpapers need downsizing in your version? I was using chevy's 6.2 with scrolling timed walls but i had blur applied and it called the wallpaper to 2 seperate containers. The wpcontainer (wpone/wptwo) the one called widgetcontainer which only scrolled the current displayed timed wall. This is what broked the slideshow to timedwall and vice versa transitioning though. Here is some older screenies. I havent been able to experiment as im working all wknd


    ImageUploadedByModMyi1371307530.359238.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1371307557.123916.jpg
    It's the transition from wall to wall in the slideshow that gets all glitchy if I have blur enabled. If I kept it as 1 image it would do fine (be a little slow but ok).

  12. #7687
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Yes, agree...The fireflies looked good the first time around, but they look way better, now!! Thanks, VOLTAGExDT....Guys, if you haven't already, give these a try...It's like a whole new animation addition to UniAW...and the beauty is its simplicity, just switch out the images into "dandelion/night" folder.

    Thank you bud for your kind words

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (06-15-2013), ferlop15 (06-15-2013), Hip5 (06-15-2013), The.Drifter (06-15-2013)

  14. #7688
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,785
    Thanks
    6,984
    Thanked 15,550 Times in 7,109 Posts

    So I tried the blur using MJs pano walls which are 1920x1080 originally and the blur works better. A little slow down but no glitchyness. So size of pano wall definitely makes a difference. Chevys look to be a touch smaller still so will give his size panos a go too and see how the blur reacts.

  15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Azjonnyg (06-15-2013), chevymusclecar (06-15-2013), Hip5 (06-15-2013), King_O_Hill (06-15-2013), lostinthemes (06-18-2013), MamaJaay (06-15-2013), nateD (06-15-2013), nik1975 (06-15-2013), RandyTG (06-15-2013), The.Drifter (06-15-2013), The_Durben (06-15-2013)

  16. #7689
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    UK , coventry
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 88 Times in 16 Posts

    Hay all ,
    Been doing a bit of editing
    Ive finished all wethers
    I've added things to night mode and day mode
    I've also added new clock face

    Credits to Ian , Decal an any 1 else I've missed who created anything in it

    Features: day time -
    Added new birds1 GIF
    Added new V_birds GIF
    Added another new eagle bird GIF
    Added Aircrafts, The air crafts start small an get bigger as they move across the screen

    I've also made the dandilion an the windmill to show at the same time.
    Attachment 642660 / Attachment 642661




    Features: Night time -
    Added the all new Sky Lanterns
    Start at bottom an float up to the top
    Added the aircrafts to night
    Added sleeping flower and fire flies , thanks to VOLTAGExDT

    Attachment 642662 . /. Attachment 642663




    Wot do u think guys an girls ?
    Let me now if u like an wot u think
    Thanks for reading
    Hope u like

    \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
    Download link - http://db.tt/Zld2siD8
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

    And also uploading vids add soon
    Last edited by Johncov1; 06-16-2013 at 04:03 AM.

  17. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Johncov1 For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (06-15-2013), Best01 (06-15-2013), chevymusclecar (06-15-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), King_O_Hill (06-15-2013), lostinthemes (06-18-2013), Marty McFly (06-16-2013), mfisherbsu (06-16-2013), nateD (06-15-2013), nik1975 (06-15-2013), RandyTG (06-15-2013), sethbossfan (09-23-2013), siemprelisto (06-15-2013), The.Drifter (06-15-2013), The_Durben (06-15-2013), VOLTAGExDT (06-15-2013)

  18. #7690
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,785
    Thanks
    6,984
    Thanked 15,550 Times in 7,109 Posts

    Gotta say MJs panos look a lot crisper than mine too. I guess bigger isn't always better. Some of mine may have been blurry because they probably weren't originally 2560x1600 so were upconverted. Using 1920x1080 or lower seems to work out better on the iPhone screen.

  19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (06-15-2013), Ian Nicoll (06-15-2013), King_O_Hill (06-15-2013), lostinthemes (06-18-2013), MamaJaay (06-15-2013), NewdestinyX (06-15-2013), nik1975 (06-15-2013), TaJr12 (06-17-2013), The.Drifter (06-15-2013)

  20. #7691
    Quote Originally Posted by Phre57 View Post
    I'm running UniAW6.3choiceLS .theme. I switched to the Original_refresh.png since the daisy didn't go with the BG I'm using.
    When I move the image down to align vertically with the slider, the options screen won't pop up anymore (even when I touch where the image originally was. I've looked through the Css/Main/UniAW6_iph4.css and the JavaScript/Main/touchmove.js files and can't find where the "touch area" to bring up the options window is located.
    Could someone point me in the right direction please.

    Thanks
    Phre
    If you move it to low the "touch area" will be in an untouchable area. If you used original refresh button (the circle) you should remove the /* */ around the first touchlayer2 and apply them around the second touchlayer2. Like below. Hope it helps.

    #TouchLayer2{
    background: url('../../Images/buttons/refresh.png') center no-repeat;
    background-size: 40px 40px;
    position: absolute;
    top: 430px;
    left: 270px;
    width: 40px;
    height: 40px;
    z-index: 1001;
    opacity: 0.0;
    -webkit-animation: global_fadein 2s linear 1 normal;
    -webkit-animation-fill-mode: forwards;
    }


    /*#TouchLayer2{
    background: url('../../Images/buttons/refresh.png') center no-repeat;
    background-size: 100px 71px;
    position: absolute;
    top: 352px;
    left: 238px;
    width: 100px;
    height: 71px;
    z-index: 1001;
    opacity: 0.0;
    -webkit-transform: rotate(25deg);
    -webkit-animation: global_fadein 2s linear 1 normal;
    -webkit-animation-fill-mode: forwards;
    }*/

  21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (06-15-2013), Ian Nicoll (06-15-2013), King_O_Hill (06-15-2013), nateD (06-15-2013), NewdestinyX (06-15-2013), Phre57 (06-15-2013), RandyTG (06-15-2013), siemprelisto (06-15-2013), Simon (06-15-2013), The.Drifter (06-15-2013), The_Durben (06-15-2013)

  22. #7692
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    It's the transition from wall to wall in the slideshow that gets all glitchy if I have blur enabled. If I kept it as 1 image it would do fine (be a little slow but ok).
    Is it possible we're reaching the max limit of iOS6 and iP5's animation smoothness in transitions -with this blur code added in? Remember when we first tried UniAW5 on iP5 after iOS6 jailbreak - everything was jittery - such that we needed to disable FLIP and SPIN animation??? I wonder if we're at a similar threshold peak of the ability of the phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    So I tried the blur using MJs pano walls which are 1920x1080 originally and the blur works better. A little slow down but no glitchyness. So size of pano wall definitely makes a difference. Chevys look to be a touch smaller still so will give his size panos a go too and see how the blur reacts.
    So we ARE reaching the phone's limit based on image size.. right?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Simon (06-15-2013)

  24. #7693
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,785
    Thanks
    6,984
    Thanked 15,550 Times in 7,109 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Is it possible we're reaching the max limit of iOS6 and iP5's animation smoothness in transitions -with this blur code added in? Remember when we first tried UniAW5 on iP5 after iOS6 jailbreak - everything was jittery - such that we needed to disable FLIP and SPIN animation??? I wonder if we're at a similar threshold peak of the ability of the phone.

    So we ARE reaching the phone's limit based on image size.. right?
    I would say yes we are. At least using this type of code. There are things we can do to improve it though. Using smaller pano walls being one of them. In this case that seems to be a good thing though, smaller is turning out to be more efficient and better looking.

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-15-2013), nateD (06-15-2013), The_Durben (06-15-2013)

  26. #7694
    ND there's always a way. The same effect can be jittery with one type of code to achieve the effect while substituting the code with a different type can cause the same effect to be smooth. Maybe I'm an optimist.

  27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (06-15-2013), King_O_Hill (06-15-2013), lostinthemes (06-18-2013), nateD (06-15-2013), RKO1195 (06-16-2013), Simon (06-15-2013), The.Drifter (06-15-2013), The_Durben (06-15-2013)

  28. #7695
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,785
    Thanks
    6,984
    Thanked 15,550 Times in 7,109 Posts

    @Chevy do you have a certain site you got your scrolling walls from at that resolution that you use or did you crop them to that size (1540X960)?

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    ND there's always a way. The same effect can be jittery with one type of code to achieve the effect while substituting the code with a different type can cause the same effect to be smooth. Maybe I'm an optimist.
    Using smaller wallpapers is one way lol. 2560X1600, what was I thinking lol.

  29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (06-15-2013), King_O_Hill (06-15-2013), nateD (06-15-2013), The_Durben (06-15-2013)

  30. #7696
    I cant wait for this to come together, all my experimenting has been for pano with blur and maybe some opacity or brightness to simulate depth :-D glad you guys are working towards this common goal

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-15-2013), Simon (06-15-2013)

  32. #7697
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    @Chevy do you have a certain site you got your scrolling walls from at that resolution that you use or did you crop them to that size (1540X960)?



    Using smaller wallpapers is one way lol. 2560X1600, what was I thinking lol.
    I find all over Simon if your talking scrolling weather pics in my Ultimate Locksreens I touched every image and cropped at that specific size as not to stretch the images so they will fit in proportion to screen and wider than proportionally shrinking sizes of images provided by most websites, while still maintaining quality. There a bit of insight on how I intended the pano style. ...But if I use 1920x1080 pics, ill make sure they are all that size, then reduce them proportionally with code as to keep aspect ratio.

  33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (06-15-2013), King_O_Hill (06-15-2013), lostinthemes (06-18-2013), mfisherbsu (06-16-2013), nateD (06-15-2013), RandyTG (06-15-2013), Simon (06-15-2013), TaJr12 (06-17-2013), The.Drifter (06-15-2013), The_Durben (06-15-2013)

  34. #7698
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I would say yes we are. At least using this type of code. There are things we can do to improve it though. Using smaller pano walls being one of them. In this case that seems to be a good thing though, smaller is turning out to be more efficient and better looking.
    How could that be? Not to be overly simplistic - but higher res is always better.. Unless a bad image was upsampled. How could lower res look better? The MJ Pano Walls I have are stunning on retina.

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    ND there's always a way. The same effect can be jittery with one type of code to achieve the effect while substituting the code with a different type can cause the same effect to be smooth. Maybe I'm an optimist.
    That's the spirit, bro! That's why you're the Chev-Meister!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  35. #7699
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,785
    Thanks
    6,984
    Thanked 15,550 Times in 7,109 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    How could that be? Not to be overly simplistic - but higher res is always better.. Unless a bad image was upsampled. How could lower res look better? The MJ Pano Walls I have are stunning on retina.

    That's the spirit, bro! That's why you're the Chev-Meister!!
    Unless a bad image was upsampled.
    This I would think

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    I find all over Simon if your talking scrolling weather pics in my Ultimate Locksreens I touched every image and cropped at that specific size as not to stretch the images so they will fit in proportion to screen and wider than proportionally shrinking sizes of images provided by most websites, while still maintaining quality. There a bit of insight on how I intended the pano style. ...But if I use 1920x1080 pics, ill make sure they are all that size, then reduce them proportionally with code as to keep aspect ratio.
    Thanks man

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (06-15-2013), King_O_Hill (06-15-2013)

  37. #7700
    Well not like I write code lol! The only code I actually wrote was the pulse animation joints for TW3 lol. I just see code and what it does and peice it together until I get something lol. A code copier lol.
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 06-15-2013 at 12:07 PM.

  38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-15-2013), lostinthemes (06-18-2013), Marty McFly (06-16-2013), RKO1195 (06-16-2013), TaJr12 (06-17-2013), The_Durben (06-15-2013)

Page 385 of 875 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375383384385386387 395 435 485 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •