+ Reply
Page 380 of 877 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370378379380381382 390 430 480 ... LastLast
Results 7,581 to 7,600 of 17540

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Dacal Hi Ian ! I think it's not smooth because it uses a keyframe animation instead of a transition. I don't know why, but since iOS6, the
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,194 Times in 3,913 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Hi Ian !

I think it's not smooth because it uses a keyframe animation instead of a transition. I don't know why, but since iOS6, the animations don't work good somtimes. I advice to try with a simple transition to see...

Dacal
    Thanks David,

Do you mean to use a transition in the .js file instead of css animation? Similar to the sun/moon?

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (06-14-2013), King_O_Hill (06-14-2013), mfisherbsu (06-14-2013), Simon (06-14-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Azjonnyg's Avatar
    Thanks

You know what would be cool. When it exceeds a certain temperature maybe a very subtle "heat blur" like when you look at the asphalt on a hot day. Same thing that is the cause for seeing a "mirage" in the desert. Nothing out of control. Don't know if a good animation of this exists, or how one would even animate it... :-/

Also... Simon I've found myself modding your version the most, love the features you chose to add. I even managed to get the timedwalls pano with an effect like chevys multiscrollingImageUploadedByModMyi1371198402.473091.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1371198429.822136.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1371198463.221257.jpg

However i couldn't figure out how to scroll the widescreen images twice (blurred/unblurred) without breaking the slide show. I a total n00b this is my first attempt at changing code. Therefore im mostly, just copy/paste/cross-fingers. My thoughts were to try running a mask layer. between a div that has blur applied and everything else i want to blur? Or make seperate blur containers on the necessary parts of the screen? I dont even know if this is possible so my questiob is not necessarily directed only at simon... I dont think running two panoramic images at the same time in addition to the animations, is battery friendly. I just figured theres got to be a simpler way. Sorry to rant, its late and i have been trying to wrap my head around the coding aspect of uniaw all day.

*edited to be more legible
    Last edited by Azjonnyg; 06-14-2013 at 02:37 AM.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (06-14-2013), burrzoo (06-15-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), Marty McFly (06-14-2013), Simon (06-14-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,487 Times in 1,500 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Thanks David,

Do you mean to use a transition in the .js file instead of css animation? Similar to the sun/moon?
    Nope, just replace the animation based on webkit-keyframe with one or two transition... Not the time to look now if it's possible and how.

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (06-14-2013), Hip5 (06-14-2013), Ian Nicoll (06-14-2013), King_O_Hill (06-14-2013), mfisherbsu (06-14-2013), The_Durben (06-14-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Azjonnyg's Avatar
    Thanks

Nope, just replace the animation based on webkit-keyframe with one or two transition... Not the time to look now if it's possible and how.
    This may help? http://fonicmonkey.net/2013/06/03/bl...fects-support/

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-14-2013), Simon (06-14-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,487 Times in 1,500 Posts

Not in this case, but very interesting ! Thx.

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

Azjonnyg (06-14-2013), Ian Nicoll (06-14-2013), King_O_Hill (06-14-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,194 Times in 3,913 Posts

Got ya, Thanks David, will test tonight M8.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (06-14-2013), King_O_Hill (06-14-2013), mfisherbsu (06-14-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hello from Germany,

im new here and sorry for my english. my english is not so good. first thanks to ferlop, great theme
    I have the following problem:
    my changes in the config.js not accepted

for example: i put in the config.js the language to german and temp to "c", but
    the language is english, and temp is "f".

what i doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    You guys crackin' me up, Lol.....
    Here's a simple overlay, basically....(It's all UniAW6, my friends)....The wall is only for illustrative purposes, I like it!! Change the balloons in this mod to your own, please.....Use Gridlock with the Icono.....Will only work on iPhone5....

UniAW6.3FS .theme.zip

Attachment 642431

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hello from germany,

im new here and sorry for my english. my english is not so good.
    first thanks to ferlop, great mod.
    i have the following problem: my changes in the config.js not accepted

i put in the config.js the language to german and temp to "c", but

what i doing wrong?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nessey View Post
    hello from germany,

im new here and sorry for my english. my english is not so good.
    first thanks to ferlop, great mod.
    i have the following problem: my changes in the config.js not accepted

i put in the config.js the language to german and temp to "c", but

what i doing wrong?

sent me your config.js and i will take a look at it.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,417 Times in 1,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    bit better dandy

Attachment 642477

if ppl want..

Attachment 642478Attachment 642479Attachment 642480Attachment 642481Attachment 642479Attachment 642479Attachment 642482Attachment 642483

now mind you I did this in like 5 seconds.. so im sure it could have been way way better.. but im very lazy.. well tonight for sure.
    Hey V love the ideas! Am going to try your pics out I assume replacing images in the night time folders?

And ferlop I must've done something wrong I put in some balloons that I like but when they scroll on screen I get a white box?

My iPhone is a Part of Me cerber24's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    bit better dandy

Attachment 642477

if ppl want..

Attachment 642478Attachment 642479Attachment 642480Attachment 642481Attachment 642479Attachment 642479Attachment 642482Attachment 642483

now mind you I did this in like 5 seconds.. so im sure it could have been way way better.. but im very lazy.. well tonight for sure.
    Hi pal can u share your ls mod?

Thanks
    Thanked 15,182 Times in 6,970 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    You know what would be cool. When it exceeds a certain temperature maybe a very subtle "heat blur" like when you look at the asphalt on a hot day. Same thing that is the cause for seeing a "mirage" in the desert. Nothing out of control. Don't know if a good animation of this exists, or how one would even animate it... :-/

Also... Simon I've found myself modding your version the most, love the features you chose to add. I even managed to get the timedwalls pano with an effect like chevys multiscrollingAttachment 642487Attachment 642488Attachment 642489

However i couldn't figure out how to scroll the widescreen images twice (blurred/unblurred) without breaking the slide show. I a total n00b this is my first attempt at changing code. Therefore im mostly, just copy/paste/cross-fingers. My thoughts were to try running a mask layer. between a div that has blur applied and everything else i want to blur? Or make seperate blur containers on the necessary parts of the screen? I dont even know if this is possible so my questiob is not necessarily directed only at simon... I dont think running two panoramic images at the same time in addition to the animations, is battery friendly. I just figured theres got to be a simpler way. Sorry to rant, its late and i have been trying to wrap my head around the coding aspect of uniaw all day.

*edited to be more legible
    Are you just using the blur filter to get that blurred effect? Something like that is what I've been trying to apply to my slide up wall.
    Not quite sure of the other thing sorry, I know the timed walls are linked to the slideshow in that they use the same containers so whatever is done to one will affect the other. I think Ian found a way a couple pages page with Chevy's help on how to get them doing their own things. THey may be able to help better with this.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-14-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Shinchan.Nohara's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,101 Times in 211 Posts

Thanks Ferlop for the awesome widget ! looks nice as LS too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-img_1083.png  

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Shinchan.Nohara For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (09-19-2013)

Thanks

Guys, massive thanks to all the creators of this theme and its variations I have used. Ian, Durben, Ferlop, Simon just to name a few.

I have a question though. What settings can I turn off that will help the most with battery consumption? Obviously I know animations will drain the battery, but are there certain ones that are worse? I love these themes, but they just seem to drain my battery so much faster whenever I have them enabled.

Also is it true what I read that iWidget forms drain battery more than Winterboard?

Thanks all again. Your work and skill is amazing! I am constantly in awe.
    Last edited by drmacrofish; 06-14-2013 at 06:38 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,983 Times in 4,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Did you change any settings upon install? accuweather vs. yahoo in the config.js perhaps....Is your city and weather showing correctly? It's hard for me to know what's going on your phone.....You would be the best person to troubleshoot, since no one has reported an issue, yet....That's why I was waiting on someone else to give feedback.

NO....if animations are broken for you "on your phone", it doesn't necessarily mean they'd be broken for everyone else, Lol...
    Well my point is that ALL my other mods based on UniAW code work perfectly on my phone except "this one" of yours, bro. That tells me the animations not working have nothing to do with my phone.. .. Your last one based on UniAW also worked perfrctly.

I may have changed balloon count in the config.. But nothing else. Tried reinstalling.. Animations still dead. .. Well, to be specific "cloudy.js" is dead. That's all I've seen so far. Would love to use it, Ferlop.. But I've taken it off my phone, bro. Can't get it to work. I love your stuff, man. This one just doesn't work for me. Hopefully the next one will..

Last edited by NewdestinyX; 06-14-2013 at 06:50 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Hey Ferlop,
    My cloudy condition is not working either. I get the balloons but no clouds. I also replaced the entire cloudy.js with one that I know works fine in another widget. Not sure what's going on.
    Last edited by Best01; 06-14-2013 at 07:04 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Well my point is that ALL my other mods based on UniAW code work perfectly on my phone except "this one" of yours, bro. That tells me the animations not working have nothing to do with my phone.. .. Your last one based on UniAW also worked perfrctly.

I may have changed balloon count in the config.. But nothing else. Tried reinstalling.. Animations still dead. .. Well, to be specific "cloudy.js" is dead. That's all I've seen so far. Would love to use it, Ferlop.. But I've taken it off my phone, bro. Can't get it to work. I love your stuff, man. This one just doesn't work for me. Hopefully the next one will..

Sound like it may just be a certain weather condition that has an issue. See what condition your phone is reporting then check out that condition in the CSS and js.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I just tried another weather condition and still no clouds. I get sun and balloons but no clouds

Thanks
    Thanked 8,983 Times in 4,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Sound like it may just be a certain weather condition that has an issue. See what condition your phone is reporting then check out that condition in the CSS and js.
    Yes… I already mentioned in that last post of mine that it was the cloudy weather condition is all I've seen the last 24 hours. I just noticed the balloons floating across the screen but not the clouds. So some part of the animation is working but not the clouds part. And I just remembered the other thing I changed in the config.JS. I turned on fullscreen fog haze. Could that have anything to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    I just tried another weather condition and still no clouds. I get sun and balloons but no clouds
    Oh thank goodness, Best, someone else to corroborate my experience.. I love when that happens... .. Any thoughts Ferlop?
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 06-14-2013 at 07:20 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Yes… I already mentioned in that last post of mine that it was the cloudy weather condition is all I've seen the last 24 hours. I just noticed the balloons floating across the screen but not the clouds. So some part of the animation is working but not the clouds part. And I just remembered the other thing I changed in the config.JS. I turned on fullscreen fog haze. Could that have anything to do with it?

Oh thank goodness, Best, someone else to corroborate my experience.. I love when that happens... .. Any thoughts Ferlop?
    No, that wouldn't affect the clouds. I just tried demo mode on cloud condition and getting same thing, dandelion and balloons work but no clouds. I tried turning on full screen clouds and fog and still nothing. I took a quick look through the cloud CSS and js but couldn't see anything obvious that was wrong. I did just skim through though.

The cloud images folder seemed to be named right too.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-14-2013)