+ Reply
Page 38 of 843 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 48 88 138 538 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 16859

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Longhorns87 I got it from Cydia ... sch widget pack 1.2 by schnedi try this >> https://www.dropbox.com/s/4wiazo54rn...i%20widget.zip
...
  1. #741
    Dalmatinac stratnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,076
    Thanks
    5,880
    Thanked 4,157 Times in 835 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Longhorns87 View Post
    I got it from Cydia ... sch widget pack 1.2 by schnedi
    try this

    >> https://www.dropbox.com/s/4wiazo54rn...i%20widget.zip

  2. #742
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Will the config.js file apply changes in the iWidget version without removing the widget and re-adding it ??

    Would the options.html need upating or will it just apply new settings in config.js on respring??

  3. #743
    Man of iWidgets The.Drifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    999
    Thanks
    5,106
    Thanked 6,983 Times in 932 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by adjam1972 View Post
    Will the config.js file apply changes in the iWidget version without removing the widget and re-adding it ??

    Would the options.html need upating or will it just apply new settings in config.js on respring??
    No, if you drop the updated config.js into the iWidget, the iWidget will fail. However, you can add only the new variable to your existing config.js it will work for now. I'm going to work now and plan on sorting out the options.plist with the new variables sometime tonight. Ian will post the new iWidget version on the first page again when it's completed

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (04-05-2013), Cloud2Ground (04-05-2013), Hip5 (04-05-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-05-2013), King_O_Hill (04-05-2013), lostinthemes (04-05-2013), The_Durben (04-05-2013)

  5. #744
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    No, if you drop the updated config.js into the iWidget, the iWidget will fail. However, you can add only the new variable to your existing config.js it will work for now. I'm going to work now and plan on sorting out the options.plist with the new variables sometime tonight. Ian will post the new iWidget version on the first page again when it's completed
    cheers for the info . the reason i ask is that with my setup ( Iwidget , DesktopX, Infiniboard, Gridlock ) everytime i want to re-add an iwidget i have to disable DesktopX , and Infiniboard in SBSettings before i can click to ad an iWidget . But then when i re-enable Infiniboard thru SBSettings my icons are all over the place and it takes me a good 45 mins to sort them out again .

    I think i will wait for the iWidget version to be fully updated then i will do the whole "Reset All Settings" thing and re-install both LS and iWigdet versions from scratch.

    Really not looking forward to re-configuring everything from scratch

  6. #745
    Green Apple iamevl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NE UK
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 54 Times in 33 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    For now guys, regarding the LS issue, just set up both CSS files the same.

    Can someone please try this to confirm it works.
    sorry i never got back to you earlier - was in work
    the changing both css files trick worked and now my LS does not default - however i now need to figure out why my animated clouds do not work and why my shooting stars seem weird.
    it aint gonna happen today though!

    cheers for the reply bud
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3585142&dateline=1347  707776

  7. #746
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,412
    Thanks
    3,689
    Thanked 8,486 Times in 4,302 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by adjam1972 View Post
    cheers for the info . the reason i ask is that with my setup ( Iwidget , DesktopX, Infiniboard, Gridlock ) everytime i want to re-add an iwidget i have to disable DesktopX , and Infiniboard in SBSettings before i can click to ad an iWidget . But then when i re-enable Infiniboard thru SBSettings my icons are all over the place and it takes me a good 45 mins to sort them out again .

    I think i will wait for the iWidget version to be fully updated then i will do the whole "Reset All Settings" thing and re-install both LS and iWigdet versions from scratch.

    Really not looking forward to re-configuring everything from scratch
    Infiniboard and iWidgets will never be compatible. We've written to both developers and gotten "no" answers from both. So don't wait for that . You can remember icon position by saving these three files to your computer then loading them back on.
    IconState.plist
    IconSupportState.plist
    DesiredIconState.plist
    from var/mobile/Library/Springboard

    Also get the tweak called Backboard by Wynd. Save a setup of your whole rig with it. Reapply setup after you do the Reset All Settings. Everything will come back except Location Services, Privacy and Network settings. And a couple email passwords. Email and texting settings will remain in tact.

    The backboard setup method would help you get icons back to right positions but would also take off the newly added iWidget - since the setup you saved prior to adding it will be applied. So the only method to help with icon scatter after turning off Inifiniboard is in my first paragraph there.

    But after I did reset - I got most everything back in 40 seconds.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-05-2013 at 04:23 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (04-05-2013), lostinthemes (04-05-2013)

  9. #747
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Infiniboard and iWidgets will never be compatible. We've written to both developers and gotten "no" answers from both. So don't wait for that . You can remember icon position by saving these three files to your computer then loading them back on.
    IconState.plist
    IconSupportState.plist
    DesiredIconState.plist
    from var/mobile/Library/Springboard

    Also get the tweak called Backboard by Wynd. Save a setup of your whole rig with it. Reapply setup after you do the Reset All Settings. Everything will come back except Location Services, Privacy and Network settings. And a couple email passwords. Email and texting settings will remain in tact.

    The backboard setup method would help you get icons back to right positions but would also take off the newly added iWidget - since the setup you saved prior to adding it will be applied. So the only method to help with icon scatter after turning off Inifiniboard is in my first paragraph there.

    But after I did reset - I got most everything back in 40 seconds.
    Thanks for the heads-up .

    OK based on that I think my plan of action will be .

    Wait for fully updated iWidget and LS to be posted by Ian.
    Remove old iWidget and LS from Phone
    Run Backboard backup
    Copy IconState.plist, IconSupportState.plist, DesiredIconState.plist
    Disable Infiniboard and DashboardX in SBSettings.
    Run "Reset All Settings"
    Run Backboard Restore
    Install new Iwidget and LS themes and Test refresh is working ok
    Re-anable Infiniboard and DashboardX thru SBSettings
    Copy back IconState.plist, IconSupportState.plist, DesiredIconState.plist

    And keep everything crossed :-) :-)

    Do you think this sequence will work OK?????

    Adam

  10. #748
    Man of iWidgets The.Drifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    999
    Thanks
    5,106
    Thanked 6,983 Times in 932 Posts

    Ok, sorted the latest iWidget conversion files. These are to be used with Dacals latest location.js posted earlier today.



    Replace the options.plist with the current one in your UniAW6_iW folder, and copy both config.js into your UniAW_iW/Setup folder

    Download here: Latest UniAW iWidget Conversion April 2013.zip

    Cheers

  11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    Atomic7 (04-06-2013), chevymusclecar (04-05-2013), Cloud2Ground (04-05-2013), Darrenrooster (04-05-2013), Hip5 (04-05-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-05-2013), It's Mi (04-18-2013), Kr0NiK (04-05-2013), Marty McFly (04-05-2013), Project5 (04-07-2013), RKO1195 (04-06-2013), The_Durben (04-05-2013)

  12. #749
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,122
    Thanks
    4,043
    Thanked 16,489 Times in 3,957 Posts

    This is giving me a headache. MJSmash is a real pain in the ***. The LiteVersion is fixed. Thanks to Dacal, Ian, et al. But heavy version is a real pain in my side. Should be done by this afternoon.

    First new Uniaw, then yahoo wants to mess with us.

    Aaaaargh!!! Dammit.

    Thanks to everyone in The thread for keeping a positive attitude and making me smile as I read your posts and update my widgets.

  13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (04-05-2013), Cloud2Ground (04-05-2013), Dacal (04-05-2013), Hip5 (04-05-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-05-2013), King_O_Hill (04-05-2013), Korazu (04-05-2013), lostinthemes (04-05-2013), RandyTG (04-05-2013), The.Drifter (04-05-2013)

  14. #750
    2k1
    2k1 is offline
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,814
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

    Y'all are just amazing all I have to say.

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (04-05-2013), Cloud2Ground (04-05-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-05-2013), Korazu (04-05-2013)

  16. #751
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 116 Times in 58 Posts

    Ian, i appreciate your a very busy man but ive copied EVERY line of code relating to the wiper into UniAW 5, checked & re-checked everything & still get no wiper animation after changing the locale to Calais where its raining right now. Any advice you can offer before i restart the process would be gratefully appreciated.

  17. #752
    iPhoneaholic lostinthemes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    360
    Thanks
    4,756
    Thanked 238 Times in 133 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    I don't have this issue, strange. Next time you have that, send us your coordinates. What widget do you use ? The uniAw 6 version with BaSalt location.js (if it's that, be sure to use the latest version i have uploaded few hours ago) ? The new JS file Ian has posted ?
    Lat=41.068847
    Long=28.980761

    Using the latest location.js version Ian posted
    Using UniAW6_LS

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Infiniboard and iWidgets will never be compatible. We've written to both developers and gotten "no" answers from both. So don't wait for that . You can remember icon position by saving these three files to your computer then loading them back on.
    IconState.plist
    IconSupportState.plist
    DesiredIconState.plist
    from var/mobile/Library/Springboard

    Also get the tweak called Backboard by Wynd. Save a setup of your whole rig with it. Reapply setup after you do the Reset All Settings. Everything will come back except Location Services, Privacy and Network settings. And a couple email passwords. Email and texting settings will remain in tact.

    The backboard setup method would help you get icons back to right positions but would also take off the newly added iWidget - since the setup you saved prior to adding it will be applied. So the only method to help with icon scatter after turning off Inifiniboard is in my first paragraph there.

    But after I did reset - I got most everything back in 40 seconds.
    Nice to learn it..Cause I never succeeded using an iWidget, I'm using infiniboard...
    Thanks man...
    Last edited by lostinthemes; 04-05-2013 at 06:16 AM.

  18. #753
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Posts
    4,797
    Thanks
    7,290
    Thanked 18,494 Times in 3,774 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoot62 View Post
    Ian, i appreciate your a very busy man but ive copied EVERY line of code relating to the wiper into UniAW 5, checked & re-checked everything & still get no wiper animation after changing the locale to Calais where its raining right now. Any advice you can offer before i restart the process would be gratefully appreciated.
    Hehehehe... But I'm happy you are at least trying to do it your self.

    I just arrived in hotel in Guangzhou China, internet is very poor, I can't even download Drifters new files for the iWidget, maybe the site is blocked by Chinese government, So Drifter M8... Could you email me them please? [email protected]

    I think I am working tomorrow but maybe off Sunday, if so I will stick the wiper into the rain animation of UniAW5 and send you the files.

    I have no idea what you have done so very hard to help you M8.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoot62 View Post
    Ian, i appreciate your a very busy man but ive copied EVERY line of code relating to the wiper into UniAW 5, checked & re-checked everything & still get no wiper animation after changing the locale to Calais where its raining right now. Any advice you can offer before i restart the process would be gratefully appreciated.
    Ok, so I had a spare half hour but would you believe I put the wiper into the NON GPS version of the UniAW5.

    Please find attached all the files you need, but it's for non gps! In every file I have tried to make it obvious what code is for the wiper so you can copy it into your gps version (I'm really sorry, I just wasn't paying attention)

    I only added it into the rain files.

    REMEMBER to take the "Wiper" folder out on the Images folder of the UniAW6 and drop it into your UniAW5 Images folder

    The rain.js ... I have marked all code for the wiper, just copy it in the correct places.

    The rain.css file ... I marked the code again for the wiper (top 2 settings only)

    The UniAW5.css ... I add the wiperContainer settings only

    The Widget.html ... I add the div for the wiperContainer only

    The UniAW5.js I add the code delelement("wiperContainer"); only (almost at the end of the file)

    The Config.js file I add the code var ShowWiper = true; only

    Files are attached, hop it sorts you out M8.

    People could use this to put the wiper in any widget.

    ==========================
    ==========================

    TO ALL,

    I have a problem, I am currently on a business trip in China, will be here for about 10 days, but the chinese government has banned most of the download sites so I can't update any of the UniAW6 download links on page 1 for at least 10 days.

    I'm really sorry about this people but there is nothing I can do about it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 04-05-2013 at 08:47 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (04-05-2013), cuzin (04-05-2013), Dacal (04-05-2013), Hip5 (04-05-2013), It's Mi (04-18-2013), joshlogic (04-05-2013), King_O_Hill (04-05-2013), lostinthemes (04-05-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013), RKO1195 (04-06-2013), Scoot62 (04-05-2013), sigit (04-05-2013), The.Drifter (04-05-2013)

  20. #754
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 116 Times in 58 Posts

    Fantastic!, it's the non gps I'm using!
    I'll try it out when I get home from work.
    Your a true gent m8. Thanks very much

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Scoot62 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (04-05-2013)

  22. #755
    Addicted to Code Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,889
    Thanks
    2,885
    Thanked 8,475 Times in 1,496 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemes View Post
    Lat=41.068847
    Long=28.980761

    Using the latest location.js version Ian posted
    Using UniAW6_LS
    I works fine for me with these coordinates (i have download uniAW LS and the latest "new files" from Ian to be sure, i don't change anything, except to load the coordinates you have given)


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (04-05-2013), Hip5 (04-05-2013), lostinthemes (04-05-2013), The.Drifter (04-05-2013)

  24. #756
    Green Apple bfichtner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 43 Times in 25 Posts

    Just installed the new files and it says I'm in Libagon (Philippines) and I'm actually in Dallas, TX.

  25. #757
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Posts
    4,797
    Thanks
    7,290
    Thanked 18,494 Times in 3,774 Posts

    Default Very latest Location.js and Config.js files
    This is the most up to date ones, the Location.js file is exactly the same as the one in Dacals Basalt LS with the latest tweaks made a few hours ago.

    NOTE: Only for use with UniAW6 or Dacal's stuff.

    THANKS DACAL.
    Attached Files Attached Files

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (04-05-2013), It's Mi (04-18-2013), King_O_Hill (04-05-2013), kristatos (04-06-2013), lostinthemes (04-05-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013), sigit (04-05-2013), stratnik (04-05-2013), The_Durben (04-05-2013)

  27. #758
    Green Apple bfichtner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 43 Times in 25 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    This is the most up to date ones, the Location.js file is exactly the same as the one in Dacals Basalt LS with the latest tweaks made a few hours ago.

    NOTE: Only for use with UniAW6 or Dacal's stuff.

    THANKS DACAL.
    Okay, sorry I'm trying to catch up. It seems that that I have to hard code the options for them to work. I'm not in the Philippines anymore but the City isn't listed but the coordinates look right though.

    Edit:

    Got it working but I have to hard code my options. The options when the widget pull up do not take.
    Last edited by bfichtner; 04-05-2013 at 08:27 AM.

  28. #759
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mister jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany (S-H)
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts

    i downloadet the only animation version.

    how can i put the animation BEHIND the springboard icons?

  29. #760
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Well I bit the bullet and went for the "Reset All Settings"

    Am pleased to announce that my iW and LS UniAW6 are now refreshing location at record speed . YAY!!!!

    And as an unexpected bonus my stock weather app now works again!!!!

    Just gotta go thru the process of getting my phone back the way it used to be :-(

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to adjam1972 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (04-05-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts