Page 376 of 875 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366374375376377378 386 426 476 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,520 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #7501
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Hello Ian....hope all is well for you so far....I have always wanted to ask if you would do a night version of the dandelion image...the day one you created is right on....As with all your images, it's obvious you have a great command of Photoshop....I tried editing the day image, using brightness, and "levels" but no can do...anyway, no biggie if no time...thanks
    Ferlop. I haven't read if you got a response. But um. Check the config for use dandy during day or something. As there's a night version already.

    Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    Awesome work mate! I can't seem to get the file tho, it downloads but then says 'decompression failed'?? Any thoughts would be great.

    Thankyou
    Ya. I zipped it using Ifile. Download it. But then use ifile or 7zip to unzip it. Ill fix it in mornin.
    Last edited by VOLTAGExDT; 06-13-2013 at 12:54 AM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (06-13-2013), ferlop15 (06-13-2013)

  3. #7502
    There's image for night dandelion but may need to adjust instances of "where" to night.

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (06-14-2013), Best01 (06-13-2013), Dexy88 (06-14-2013), ferlop15 (06-13-2013), King_O_Hill (06-13-2013), nateD (06-13-2013)

  5. #7503
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    There's image for night dandelion but may need to adjust instances of "where" to night.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    No need to adjust this, it is determined by config.js

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (06-13-2013), Dexy88 (06-14-2013), Ian Nicoll (06-13-2013), King_O_Hill (06-13-2013), nateD (06-13-2013)

  7. #7504
    Ok...cause mine didn't show up when changed option in config to false until I changed the path.

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (06-13-2013), ferlop15 (06-13-2013), Ian Nicoll (06-13-2013), King_O_Hill (06-13-2013), nateD (06-13-2013)

  9. #7505
    Is there a way to add sound affects to the weather like light rain and thunder. Have it actually have the sound of that?

  10. #7506
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,408
    Thanks
    8,473
    Thanked 21,637 Times in 4,336 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Powertothepeople View Post
    Is there a way to add sound affects to the weather like light rain and thunder. Have it actually have the sound of that?
    It already has sound effects for snow, sunny, fair etc etc, LOL..

    Seriously though, I think this would get annoying very fast, especially during a serious phone calls, and think what it would do to your battery life!

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (06-13-2013), chevymusclecar (06-13-2013), ferlop15 (06-13-2013), Hip5 (06-13-2013), iModer (06-13-2013), King_O_Hill (06-13-2013), lostinthemes (06-13-2013), nateD (06-13-2013), TaJr12 (06-13-2013), The_Durben (06-13-2013)

  12. #7507
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    It already has sound effects for snow, sunny, fair etc etc, LOL..

    Seriously though, I think this would get annoying very fast, especially during a serious phone calls, and think what it would do to your battery life!
    No i just wanted maybe a random thunder to crack everyonce ina while

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Powertothepeople For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (06-13-2013), ferlop15 (06-13-2013), nateD (06-13-2013)

  14. #7508
    Yes, so true...Some ideas in theory may seem great(sounds), but when applied it's a different story....I hope we also don't get so deep into animated weather realism, that it seems we're actually seeing a video, Lol.......I know we're all of different opinions, it's all fun stuff!!

    Thanks Ian for the PSD....if anybody likes the dandelion darker still, and seeds...replace these into "night" folder.
    New folderz.zip


    Apple iPhone 5 Vectorized Mockup2t8.jpg
    Last edited by ferlop15; 06-13-2013 at 02:45 AM.

  15. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (06-14-2013), Best01 (06-13-2013), BoyBastos (06-13-2013), chevymusclecar (06-13-2013), DEH (06-13-2013), Dexy88 (06-14-2013), Hip5 (06-13-2013), Ian Nicoll (06-13-2013), It's Mi (09-19-2013), lostinthemes (06-13-2013), nateD (06-13-2013), RKO1195 (06-13-2013), shamjosh (06-13-2013), The_Durben (06-13-2013)

  16. #7509
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,408
    Thanks
    8,473
    Thanked 21,637 Times in 4,336 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Thanks Ian for the PSD....if anybody likes the dandelion darker still, and seeds...replace these into "night" folder.
    New folderz.zip


    Apple iPhone 5 Vectorized Mockup2t8.jpg
    Thanks for the darker dandy M8, I might just use this one too.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (06-13-2013), ferlop15 (06-13-2013), Hip5 (06-13-2013)

  18. #7510
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Yes, so true...Some ideas in theory may seem great(sounds), but when applied it's a different story....I hope we also don't get so deep into animated weather realism, that it seems we're actually seeing a video, Lol.......I know we're all of different opinions, it's all fun stuff!!

    Thanks Ian for the PSD....if anybody likes the dandelion darker still, and seeds...replace these into "night" folder.
    New folderz.zip


    Apple iPhone 5 Vectorized Mockup2t8.jpg
    Good morning,

    The dock and badges are WOW, any chance u can share, please?
    Thank you

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to broflok For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (06-14-2013), Best01 (06-13-2013), yearoftherat (06-15-2013)

  20. #7511
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,129
    Thanks
    2,850
    Thanked 3,546 Times in 1,406 Posts

    Morning fellas, I grabbed that new work by Simon the smallultimatepano one? It was 495MB? For real? I couldn't believe it or am I out to lunch?

  21. #7512
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 27 Times in 21 Posts

    Mornin Mav...damn you're up early..

  22. #7513
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,129
    Thanks
    2,850
    Thanked 3,546 Times in 1,406 Posts

    Bro this is a sleep in honestly, I usually wake at 03:30

  23. #7514
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,789
    Thanks
    7,002
    Thanked 15,562 Times in 7,112 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Morning fellas, I grabbed that new work by Simon the smallultimatepano one? It was 495MB? For real? I couldn't believe it or am I out to lunch?
    You don't want to know how big the original one is lol. It's about the size of the ios7 beta1 ipsw for i5. Having all those walls comes at a price

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    lostinthemes (06-13-2013)

  25. #7515
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,129
    Thanks
    2,850
    Thanked 3,546 Times in 1,406 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    You don't want to know how big the original one is lol. It's about the size of the ios7 beta1 ipsw for i5. Having all those walls comes at a price
    Wow Simon props for the effort, my only problem is I fight for room on mine it's only 16 gig but I'm trying to keep yours foremost brother lol

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    Simon (06-13-2013)

  27. #7516
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 27 Times in 21 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Bro this is a sleep in honestly, I usually wake at 03:30
    And I thought waking up at 4 was early enuff for me..damn shift work..

    Nice work there Simon...500mb for a theme..wow.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to yearoftherat For This Useful Post:

    Simon (06-13-2013)

  29. #7517
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,789
    Thanks
    7,002
    Thanked 15,562 Times in 7,112 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Wow Simon props for the effort, my only problem is I fight for room on mine it's only 16 gig but I'm trying to keep yours foremost brother lol
    Easiest way to get that down is take out the slideshow pics that you don't like or need. Then rename whatever is left in number sequence and change the slideshow number to the highest number. Maybe I can do a lite version with the best 50 images or so instead of 500 lol.

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    lostinthemes (06-13-2013), Mav1971 (06-13-2013)

  31. #7518
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,059
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Guess I'm gonna try Simon SMALL file

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    Mav1971 (06-13-2013), Simon (06-13-2013)

  33. #7519
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,129
    Thanks
    2,850
    Thanked 3,546 Times in 1,406 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Easiest way to get that down is take out the slideshow pics that you don't like or need. Then rename whatever is left in number sequence and change the slideshow number to the highest number. Maybe I can do a lite version with the best 50 images or so instead of 500 lol.
    I'm using the FullScreen_WW which do you think are best Simon?

  34. #7520
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,059
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    500 wow lol

Page 376 of 875 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366374375376377378 386 426 476 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •