Page 353 of 875 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343351352353354355 363 403 453 853 ... LastLast
Results 7,041 to 7,060 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

edit.....accidental double post....
    Last edited by ferlop15; 06-07-2013 at 06:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    I haven't had much time lately, but here is a mod of UniAw6.3....Thank You, Ian.....Thank You, Dacal....This is for iPhone5 only......included inside folder are 2 icono layouts, and 5 different overlays....Again, only works on iPhone 5....

For iPh5 only: UniAW6.3SB .theme.zip

edit....posted a couple more screens to show overlays, and to point out that if you have an iphone4 and feel comfortable adjusting the css files, you can make it work for you....1) rename "UniAW6_iph5" to "UniAW6_iph4" 2) rename the 3 folders "iph5" to "iph4".....that's to get you started....One of these days I'll sit down and test widgets using Chrome as King and Dacal suggested to me!!!
    Another superb Mod, Ferlop! Much appreciation!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (06-07-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 21,511 Times in 4,312 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Another superb Mod, Ferlop! Much appreciation!
    Yeah, and China won't let me see the screen shots or download it.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-07-2013), mfisherbsu (06-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    I downloaded that version, but it does not have the quantity of FullscreenWW (147 pics) that I want and I don't know how to add them. I am no good at coding.

Thanks anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Yeah, and China won't let me see the screen shots or download it.
    When do you get out of China this time, bro?

Quote Originally Posted by sabbagh View Post
    I downloaded that version, but it does not have the quantity of FullscreenWW (147 pics) that I want and I don't know how to add them. I am no good at coding.

Thanks anyways.
    Those 147 walls were something either Marty or Simon added the code for. Marty's real busy on a new project - maybe Simon can jump in.. I could do it too but too busy with work..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

sabbagh (06-07-2013)

I haven't had much time lately, but here is a mod of UniAw6.3....Thank You, Ian.....Thank You, Dacal....This is for iPhone5 only......included inside folder are 2 icono layouts, and 5 different overlays....Again, only works on iPhone 5....

edit....posted a couple more screens to show overlays, and to point out that if you have an iphone4 and feel comfortable adjusting the css files, you can make it work for you....1) rename "UniAW6_iph5" to "UniAW6_iph4" 2) rename the 3 folders "iph5" to "iph4".....that's to get you started....One of these days I'll sit down and test widgets using Chrome as King and Dacal suggested to me!!!

Beautiful ferlop

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (06-07-2013), King_O_Hill (06-07-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 21,511 Times in 4,312 Posts

When do you get out of China this time, bro?
    At least another month here, then maybe I get a break to see my family, then I think back to China again, they want me to supervise here for 6 months.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (06-07-2013), King_O_Hill (06-07-2013), mfisherbsu (06-07-2013)

Thanks

Is there a uni6.3_SBMaX theme? Or is it still 6.2?

Bro,
    Thanks for another killer set up. Great work & thanks for sharing.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Best01 For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (06-07-2013)

Hi

I would like to know how add images to FullScreen weather walls? Also, how to change the font and position of an element such as the temp?

Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,270 Posts

Ferlop rules

18. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (06-07-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,845 Times in 875 Posts

Hi

I would like to know how add images to FullScreen weather walls? Also, how to change the font and position of an element such as the temp?

Thanks
    To change the font for the temp and such just add this line to the css file either under the temp or if you want to change the whole theme under body:
    Code:
    font-family: Helvetica;
    and you will have to drop the font file in the same folder as the css file

the full screen weather walls are located in theme/images/fullscreenweatherwalls.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (06-07-2013), King_O_Hill (06-07-2013)

Thank you all.... and Ian, you're not missing much, it's the same layout I had been posting screens of, only finally had a little time to get all the animations in proportion

Quote Originally Posted by TaJr12 View Post
    To change the font for the temp and such just add this line to the css file either under the temp or if you want to change the whole theme under body:
    Code:
    font-family: Helvetica;
    and you will have to drop the font file in the same folder as the css file

the full screen weather walls are located in theme/images/fullscreenweatherwalls.
    Thank you.

I added many images to the fullscreenweatherwalls folder without any effect on the weather image status. I have to alter the code in a css file, but which one and what to change, I don't know.

only 6.2

waiting for the final UNIAW6.3 to drop (hopefully Sunday)
    and then Marty will make it for 6.3 SB-MAX

Quote Originally Posted by C2CA View Post
    Is there a uni6.3_SBMaX theme? Or is it still 6.2?

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I actually enjoyed High School! You must have been like one of those kids that I tortured constantly.
    Ahhh, the good ole days.
    WHY am I NOT surprised!! LOL!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Have I been here long enough to say I'm sick of the yahoo vs accuweather vs native whining?
    You want to choose, make your own...
    If I see one more thing that even resembles whining,
    wow.. that was sorta random... no complaints I've seen for over a week - and even then - not complaints -really just comparing ideas and trying to influence for the best outcome for the 'mainstream' of future weather widgets. We likely won't have a 3 way choice widgets any time soon. And let's face it. Yahoo has yanked our chain for the last time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    If by less cool u mean non contentious threads than yes. It was funny that on one of these "less cool threads" I mentioned how respectful everyone was being and one guy said basically that it was because u weren't here. Lol
    You knew I was joking - right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ScootPatoot View Post
    No reason to continue with this bantering as past arguments will tell us all that you won't stop until you get the last word. This could be one of the many reasons, as King has mentioned, your high school years were a nightmare. Stop being so combative with everyone and forcing your unwanted opinions down everyone's throat.
    Wow -- you haven't been around for a while in your 21 post history. The guy you're talking about is not really around anymore.. ask some folks.. Each time I read you - combined with your solid knowledge of jailbreaking you make me wonder if you're my nemesis from iphoneforums.net, Mr. SkullOne.. a rather pompous one... What you think - Scoot - does really phase me... As I said -- just watch and learn a little more before commenting on things you clearly don't have context for..
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Exclusive on elite because I work with Rob on the theme....
    Fair enough. But that wasn't the aspect I was talking about.
    Sorry you feel like the kid whose mom said "no you can't have ice cream"
    Hmm.. Condescension doesn't befit you, D.. .. That's more my style (the old Grant that is..)..
    Still doesn't allow for your comparison.
    Like I said, direct shot at me because I'm part of the alpha team and you made it part of your response.
    Agree to disagree - as we've done before.. All good..
    Didn't see you make that comparison with Marty when he posted that he and Ian ate working to include another cool feature to uniaw.
    I'm gonna give you "the points" in that one, bro. Fair observation.. I guess my e6 experience was 'in my craw'. Sorry to have swept you into it.. I'll back off on that now.. Thanks for your patience.

And thanks again for the vid. Looks very exciting.. It seems that you and King were getting different experiences with the auto update city thing.. Brian said it was working for him - you seemed to imply it wasn't working for you? What could cause that difference?

Thank you.

I added many images to the fullscreenweatherwalls folder without any effect on the weather image status. I have to alter the code in a css file, but which one and what to change, I don't know.
    You can only use 34 pictures.

Those you have to rename like ... day_clear.jpg ... night_cloud.jpg ... etc.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to KarlDall For This Useful Post:

sabbagh (06-07-2013)

@NewNewdestiny. Yes I knew you were joking. I was just poking the bear is all.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-07-2013), NewdestinyX (06-07-2013)

WHY am I NOT surprised!! LOL!!
    wow.. that was sorta random... no complaints I've seen for over a week - and even then - not complaints -really just comparing ideas and trying to influence for the best outcome for the 'mainstream' of future weather widgets. We likely won't have a 3 way choice widgets any time soon. And let's face it. Yahoo has yanked our chain for the last time.
    You knew I was joking - right?
    Wow -- you haven't been around for a while in your 21 post history. The guy you're talking about is not really around anymore.. ask some folks.. Each time I read you - combined with your solid knowledge of jailbreaking you make me wonder if you're my nemesis from iphoneforums.net, Mr. SkullOne.. a rather pompous one... What you think - Scoot - does really phase me... As I said -- just watch and learn a little more before commenting on things you clearly don't have context for..
    Fair enough. But that wasn't the aspect I was talking about.
    Hmm.. Condescension doesn't befit you, D.. .. That's more my style (the old Grant that is..)..
    Agree to disagree - as we've done before.. All good..
    I'm gonna give you "the points" in that one, bro. Fair observation.. I guess my e6 experience was 'in my craw'. Sorry to have swept you into it.. I'll back off on that now.. Thanks for your patience.

And thanks again for the vid. Looks very exciting.. It seems that you and King were getting different experiences with the auto update city thing.. Brian said it was working for him - you seemed to imply it wasn't working for you? What could cause that difference?
    With everything you've quoted here, and before, I'm obviously not the only one who thinks this way. No, I've never been on Iphoneforums.net, just macrumors under the same name. Because I have a low post count doesn't mean that you are any more knowledgeable than I. I choose not to post much to avoid petty arguments over the interwebs like this one. I just felt I had to say something yesterday because you are simply an ***** and like to stir the pot.

You're nemesis...LMAO. It seems as though quarrels follow you. Or maybe, just maybe, it's you.

Ferlop thank you very much for the hook up bro. It's awesome!!!ImageUploadedByModMyi1370617251.401149.jpg

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (06-07-2013), It's Mi (01-22-2014)

Page 353 of 875 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343351352353354355 363 403 453 853 ... LastLast