Page 347 of 875 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337345346347348349 357 397 447 847 ... LastLast
Results 6,921 to 6,940 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #6921
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    He's still using yahoo, just not the same API as you were.
    I understood that already. Native is Yahoo. I was expressing Good Riddance to the 'beta' one that's been letting us down.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Kazuyoshi (06-06-2013), King_O_Hill (06-06-2013), The_Durben (06-05-2013)

  3. #6922
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I understood that already. Native is Yahoo. I was expressing Good Riddance to the 'beta' one that's been letting us down.
    How has tapping into yahoo's beta feed without authorization been letting you down?

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Kazuyoshi (06-06-2013), Simon (06-06-2013)

  5. #6923
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,409
    Thanks
    8,474
    Thanked 21,649 Times in 4,338 Posts

    LOL, Yahoo, ye gotta laugh otherwise you will go crazy.

    The old url is indeed working again, but still only 4 days forecast with it.

    I'm wondering how long the new url (with 10 days) is gonna last now!

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    bliken (06-06-2013), Dacal (06-06-2013), Hip5 (06-06-2013), Kazuyoshi (06-06-2013), King_O_Hill (06-05-2013), lostinthemes (06-07-2013), Marty McFly (06-06-2013), mfisherbsu (06-06-2013), sethbossfan (06-06-2013), siemprelisto (06-06-2013), Simon (06-06-2013), The_Durben (06-06-2013)

  7. #6924
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,409
    Thanks
    8,474
    Thanked 21,649 Times in 4,338 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Johncov1 View Post
    Hay Ian , another quick 1 pal
    I'm trying to make ur v_birds
    Start at bottom center and move up to top left
    I've tried loads but failed
    Can u help pls?
    Or any 1 else ?
    Thanks
    In the css file for every weather condition that has birds you will see this:

    Code:
    @-webkit-keyframes V_birds_anim {
        0%	 { -webkit-transform: translate(700px, 200px); }
        100% { -webkit-transform: translate(-700px, -150px); }
    }

    0% is the starting point for the V_Birds
    100% is the end point, then they start over again.

    700px means the birds start 700px to the right (way off screen)
    200px means the birds start 200px down from the top.

    -700px means the birds end 700px to the left (again way off screen)
    -150px means the birds end 150px above the top of the screen.

    we only see the birds from left 320px to left 0px (screen width).

    So if you want the birds to start of lower you change 200px to a higher value.
    If you want the birds to end higher in the screen make -150px a higher negative number.
    If you want the birds to appear more often reduce the gap between 700px and -700p, (total flight currently equals 1,400px.
    Bare in mind the width of the birds gif is 200px, so if you set them to start at 200px and end at -200px they would appear immediately and as soon as they disappeared they would straight away re-apear on the right again.

    Even I am confused reading this back. LOL... But it all makes sense really.

    If you go too far then the birds will look weird as they will be pointing one way (towards 11 O'clock as default) but flying at a much steeper angle, so you might want to add some rotation in the #V_Birds css settings (directly above this code) so they point in the same way you have them set to fly.

    Hope you can make sense of all that.

    TIP:

    If you are editing in a live view html editor, go to the Uniaw6_iph4 (or iph5).css file, find the #birdsContainer, and temporary delete the line that says "overflow: hidden;" Now you will see the position of the birds outside the boundaries of your screen size, this makes it much easier to set the flight path.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 06-06-2013 at 06:06 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (06-06-2013), Dexy88 (06-07-2013), Johncov1 (06-06-2013), Kazuyoshi (06-06-2013), King_O_Hill (06-06-2013), lostinthemes (06-07-2013), mfisherbsu (06-06-2013), nateD (06-06-2013), NewdestinyX (06-06-2013), RandyTG (06-06-2013), sabbagh (06-06-2013), sethbossfan (06-06-2013), siemprelisto (06-06-2013), Simon (06-06-2013), TaJr12 (06-06-2013), The_Durben (06-06-2013)

  9. #6925
    Perfectly clear?!?!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (06-06-2013), Simon (06-06-2013)

  11. #6926
    Theme Modder nateD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    11,322
    Thanked 9,130 Times in 1,301 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    ...
    Hope this helps a few of you out and encourages you to try some weird shaped masks.

    Have fun.

    Ian
    Funny you mention that, because ATM I'm trying to fine-tune this iwidget which has an unusual mask.. i started making it just for the hell of it but after posting a screenie and getting some positive feedback/requests for it I thought I'd try and finish it even though I'll probably never use it myself lol .. Anyway, I wish I'd known this way to HTML the mask a week ago, but I still very much appreciate the pro tip mate

  12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (06-06-2013), cerber24 (06-06-2013), Dexy88 (06-07-2013), Ian Nicoll (06-06-2013), It's Mi (01-22-2014), King_O_Hill (06-06-2013), lostinthemes (06-07-2013), sethbossfan (06-06-2013), SHARON1O (06-07-2013), siemprelisto (06-06-2013), Simon (06-06-2013), The_Durben (06-06-2013), VOLTAGExDT (07-05-2013)

  13. #6927
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    How has tapping into yahoo's beta feed without authorization been letting you down?
    Well I thought you had referred to the Yahoo feed we've all been using for months as a 'beta one'. IF that's the case - then the feed constantly changing has been letting us all down. That's what I say Good Riddance to.

    But if, in yours and Durben's "talking in secret code to each other", the "beta" feed is something new you're working with - then I misunderstood. You guys sometimes are confusing us by trying to talk "in code" in front of us so as to keep secret your project. Though I love sneak peeks as much as the next person maybe you're confusing matters too much..
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 06-06-2013 at 07:57 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  14. #6928
    Suddenly since today the old weather yahoo used in themes and widgets is working again.
    So Yahoo have restore the api's.

  15. #6929
    Quote Originally Posted by dunster View Post
    Suddenly since today the old weather yahoo used in themes and widgets is working again.
    So Yahoo have restore the api's.
    Yes. That's been mentioned a lot of places. It's actually been back working for over a week.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  16. #6930
    My iPhone is a Part of Me C2CA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    532
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 293 Times in 183 Posts

    Wow yahoo forecast is back. Glad I didn't change nothing and waited.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to C2CA For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-06-2013)

  18. #6931
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,409
    Thanks
    8,474
    Thanked 21,649 Times in 4,338 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nateD View Post
    Funny you mention that, because ATM I'm trying to fine-tune this iwidget which has an unusual mask.. i started making it just for the hell of it but after posting a screenie and getting some positive feedback/requests for it I thought I'd try and finish it even though I'll probably never use it myself lol .. Anyway, I wish I'd known this way to HTML the mask a week ago, but I still very much appreciate the pro tip mate
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 06-06-2013 at 08:26 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-06-2013), nateD (06-06-2013), TaJr12 (06-06-2013)

  20. #6932
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Well I thought you had referred to the Yahoo feed we've all been using for months as a 'beta one'. IF that's the case - then the feed constantly changing has been letting us all down. That's what I say Good Riddance to.

    But if, in yours and Durben's "talking in secret code to each other", the "beta" feed is something new you're working with - then I misunderstood. You guys sometimes are confusing us by trying to talk "in code" in front of us so as to keep secret your project. Though I love sneak peeks as much as the next person maybe you're confusing matters too much..
    My point was simple and has nothing to do with any "secret code". The feed that we have all been using for years now is yahoo's beta/testing feed. I just find it funny that you bash something that we are accessing for free and really without authorization to use it the way we do. That was all, very simple, no secrets or hidden agenda. It's all good bro.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (06-06-2013), The_Durben (06-06-2013)

  22. #6933
    Theme Modder nateD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    11,322
    Thanked 9,130 Times in 1,301 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    no secrets or hidden agenda....
    Hmmm, precisely what someone would say if they were trying to hide their secrets and agendas!

  23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (06-06-2013), Ian Nicoll (06-06-2013), King_O_Hill (06-06-2013), lostinthemes (06-07-2013), NewdestinyX (06-06-2013), TaJr12 (06-06-2013), The.Drifter (06-06-2013), The_Durben (06-06-2013)

  24. #6934
    Quote Originally Posted by nateD View Post
    Hmmm, precisely what someone would say if they were trying to hide their secrets and agendas!
    Lol!! Exactly!!

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    My point was simple and has nothing to do with any "secret code". The feed that we have all been using for years now is yahoo's beta/testing feed. I just find it funny that you bash something that we are accessing for free and really without authorization to use it the way we do. That was all, very simple, no secrets or hidden agenda. It's all good bro.
    Naw.. I hear ya Brian.. But you have to admit banking hundreds of people's main theme widgets on a beta feed when there are countless other free feeds these days that 'aren't' beta IS a little short sighted.. Don't you think? I give benefit of the doubt that maybe when weather widgets were catching on there weren't as many free feeds to choose from. I don't know why widget makers are afraid of asking people to download free API's..

    I say Good Riddance, along with Derrick , to Yahoo's beta feed we've been using. The Yahoo feed used by Weather.app that you and D are working with for this new tweak is 'not' the same feed.. Right? It can't be since I get different numbers from Weather.app than our Yahoo widgets.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 06-06-2013 at 09:49 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-06-2013), lostinthemes (06-07-2013), nateD (06-07-2013), The_Durben (06-06-2013)

  26. #6935
    I had reinstalled HTCAniPPH and it is indeed back up and running.
    I wish the UNIAW version worked correctly on WB without the need to respring that's where HTCAniPPH seems to have the upper hand. Some how they have figured put how to automate the process without the need to respring.

    So now I use the beautiful UNIAW6.2 June release as my LS as it works perfect nod use HTCAniPPH as the WB as it works great keeping up my location.

    I would much prefer to use the UNIAW version for both because of the awesome look but the fact that the only way to keep up with location is with a respring I prefer not to do that all the time.

    I only wish the HTCAniPPH version let you show location by neighborhood but o'well.

  27. #6936
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I say Good Riddance, along with Derrick , to Yahoo's beta feed we've been using. The Yahoo feed used by Weather.app that you and D are working with for this new tweak is 'not' the same feed.. Right? It can't be since I get different numbers from Weather.app than our Yahoo widgets.
    Yes, trust me that apple does not use yahoo's beta feed. Thats why the stock weather app never suffers from a change in the feed format.

    Again bro you gotta remember that Jailbreak is basically a hacked iOS. So when weather widgets started to appear, what would you expect from hackers, but a hacked way to get the data that is under the radar. Welcome to the revolution!

    **WARCRAFT**

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyintn View Post
    I wish the UNIAW version worked correctly on WB without the need to respring that's where HTCAniPPH seems to have the upper hand. Some how they have figured put how to automate the process without the need to respring.
    This makes no sense?!?!

    HTCAniPPH doesn't have any upper hand when it comes to the code. I'm not sure what has happened to your UniAW, but it has always updated just fine for me.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 06-06-2013 at 10:01 AM.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (06-06-2013), Krima (06-06-2013), MamaJaay (06-06-2013), TaJr12 (06-06-2013), The_Durben (06-06-2013)

  29. #6937
    I don't mean it in a rude way sorry if you took it as such and I do understand this code is much better. But this is nothing new and is all over these post.

    It does not keep up with location without respringing.

    The iwidget version as well as the UNIAW6 PP version do not keep up with location unless you respring this problems does not exist with the HTCPPH version

    Now I do agree UNA is much better and I do prefer it. But the facts are the facts and the proof is in all of the posts.

    Now I know u guys work hard on this and I really appreciate it and give mad respects but please don't come down on me just because I just pointed out the obvious.

    The LS version does work perfect! And I love it.

  30. #6938
    Is it possible that the color of the temperature value changes when the temperature rises?

    As UVIndex!



    This Feature would be nice!
    Last edited by KarlDall; 06-06-2013 at 10:31 AM.

  31. #6939
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyintn View Post
    I don't mean it in a rude way sorry if you took it as such and I do understand this code is much better. But this is nothing new and is all over these post.

    It does not keep up with location without respringing.

    The iwidget version as well as the UNIAW6 PP version do not keep up with location unless you respring this problems does not exist with the HTCPPH version

    Now I do agree UNA is much better and I do prefer it. But the facts are the facts and the proof is in all of the posts.

    Now I know u guys work hard on this and I really appreciate it and give mad respects but please don't come down on me just because I just pointed out the obvious.

    The LS version does work perfect! And I love it.
    Most people that were having an update problem were having it across the board. It was not a problem with only UniAW, it was a problem with their device and a "reset all settings" fixed the problem for 99% of the people.

    It doesn't make much sense to me that this is affecting just one widget of yours. Maybe you need to redownload it and reinstall it.

    Quote Originally Posted by KarlDall View Post
    Is it possible that the color of the temperature value changes when the temperature rises?

    As UVIndex!



    This Feature would be nice!
    Sure, it's definitely possible.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (06-07-2013), Ian Nicoll (06-06-2013), KarlDall (06-06-2013), lostinthemes (06-07-2013), TaJr12 (06-06-2013)

  33. #6940
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Most people that were having an update problem were having it across the board. It was not a problem with only UniAW, it was a problem with their device and a "reset all settings" fixed the problem for 99% of the people.

    It doesn't make much sense to me that this is affecting just one widget of yours. Maybe you need to redownload it and reinstall it.

    Sure, it's definitely possible.

    I will try and redownload again and try again I much prefer to use this version.

Page 347 of 875 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337345346347348349 357 397 447 847 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •