+ Reply
Page 335 of 853 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325333334335336337 345 385 435 835 ... LastLast
Results 6,681 to 6,700 of 17057

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
D, Simon, homies is two px to the right, simon's about a px. Lol!! ...to all, yes it makes a difference to the OCD! Lol!
...
  1. #6681
    Power User chevymusclecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,752
    Thanks
    17,640
    Thanked 18,741 Times in 4,113 Posts

    D, Simon, homies is two px to the right, simon's about a px. Lol!! ...to all, yes it makes a difference to the OCD! Lol!

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (06-02-2013), King_O_Hill (06-02-2013), Simon (06-02-2013), TaJr12 (06-03-2013), The_Durben (06-02-2013)

  3. #6682
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,275
    Thanks
    6,652
    Thanked 14,873 Times in 6,898 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    D, Simon, homies is two px to the right, simon's about a px. Lol!! ...to all, yes it makes a difference to the OCD! Lol!
    Haha. I'm developing this OCD too I think. I can see it better with this one. It is about a pixel off. Damn I hate these little squares sometimes lol.

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (06-02-2013), Dexy88 (06-03-2013), Hip5 (06-03-2013), Kazuyoshi (06-03-2013), King_O_Hill (06-02-2013), TaJr12 (06-03-2013), The_Durben (06-02-2013)

  5. #6683
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Posts
    4,824
    Thanks
    7,377
    Thanked 18,647 Times in 3,801 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xxupsxx View Post
    Ian

    in UNIAW6accu...

    // Translation
    document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = TranslateAccu($.cookie('jsonCookie').icon);

    should be

    // Translation
    document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);

    ?
    Normally yes but for now no.

    Look in the translation.js file, at the very bottom, this is the temporary way we use for the translation because we yet don't know all the accuweather descriptions, this code basically takes the icon accuweather would use for the weather and tells it to use the equivalent yahoo descriptions, it's quick & easy, just temporary for now, but could be this way for some time.

    To all,

    I'm running a little late so not much time to post today but wanted to tell you:

    In the css file, now you can change the font-family and font-color for everything in one easy step.
    At the top of the css file in the #body settings:
    Code:
    body{
    	position: absolute;
    	top: 0px;
    	margin: 0;
    	padding: 0;
    	width: 320px;
    	height: 568px;
    	font-family: STHeitiK-Light;	
    	color: #d9e0b9;
    	}


    You will notice now that individual elements do not have this settings anymore, but you can add them to separate elements if you want something to be different from everything else.

    If you find an item that doesn't seem to be taking certain settings with css then it is probably because I added some css styles into the javascript files, so look in the .js if your having any issues.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 06-02-2013 at 06:23 PM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (06-02-2013), bliken (06-02-2013), burrzoo (06-03-2013), Hip5 (06-03-2013), Irish_Man (06-02-2013), Kazuyoshi (06-03-2013), King_O_Hill (06-02-2013), lostinthemes (06-03-2013), Marty McFly (06-02-2013), menard_00 (06-02-2013), mfisherbsu (06-03-2013), nateD (06-03-2013), Phre57 (06-03-2013), RKO1195 (06-02-2013), siemprelisto (06-02-2013), TaJr12 (06-03-2013), The_Durben (06-02-2013)

  7. #6684
    Power User chevymusclecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,752
    Thanks
    17,640
    Thanked 18,741 Times in 4,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Haha. I'm developing this OCD too I think. I can see it better with this one. It is about a pixel off. Damn I hate these little squares sometimes lol.
    That looks good to me but I had a few beers lol! Mod with beer everything looks good!

  8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (06-02-2013), Hip5 (06-03-2013), Kazuyoshi (06-03-2013), King_O_Hill (06-02-2013), mfisherbsu (06-03-2013), nateD (06-03-2013), nik1975 (06-02-2013), RKO1195 (06-02-2013), Simon (06-02-2013), TaJr12 (06-03-2013), The_Durben (06-02-2013)

  9. #6685
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,275
    Thanks
    6,652
    Thanked 14,873 Times in 6,898 Posts

    Ok. That's as close as I'm getting it lol. It still feels a pixel off to me. Hell with it. All you durben, I know your PS skillz are better than mine. I get in X3200 and the squares start making me dizzy lol.



    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    That looks good to me but I had a few beers lol! Mod with beer everything looks good!
    Now you're talking my language

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (06-02-2013), Kazuyoshi (06-03-2013), King_O_Hill (06-02-2013), lostinthemes (06-03-2013), TaJr12 (06-03-2013), The_Durben (06-02-2013)

  11. #6686
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Posts
    4,824
    Thanks
    7,377
    Thanked 18,647 Times in 3,801 Posts

    It's exactly dead center, the blue guide line is exactly half (using your screen shot)

    In PS, you should start using guide lines, they come in very handy (view - New Guide).

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-screen-shot-2013-06-03-8.28.50-am.png  

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (06-02-2013), chevymusclecar (06-02-2013), Dexy88 (06-03-2013), ferlop15 (06-02-2013), Hip5 (06-03-2013), Kazuyoshi (06-03-2013), King_O_Hill (06-02-2013), lostinthemes (06-03-2013), mfisherbsu (06-03-2013), nateD (06-03-2013), Noobiusmaximus (06-02-2013), RKO1195 (06-02-2013), Simon (06-02-2013), TaJr12 (06-03-2013), The_Durben (06-02-2013)

  13. #6687
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,275
    Thanks
    6,652
    Thanked 14,873 Times in 6,898 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    It's exactly dead center, the blue guide line is exactly half (using your screen shot)

    In PS, you should start using guide lines, they come in very handy (view - New Guide).

    Thanks Ian, will remember that one. I've just been using the ruler and relying on my eye. Having some guide lines will be helpful.

  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (06-03-2013), Ian Nicoll (06-02-2013), Kazuyoshi (06-03-2013), King_O_Hill (06-02-2013), lostinthemes (06-03-2013), RKO1195 (06-02-2013), TaJr12 (06-03-2013)

  15. #6688
    2k1
    2k1 is offline
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,051
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,062 Times in 4,204 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    It's exactly dead center, the blue guide line is exactly half (using your screen shot)

    In PS, you should start using guide lines, they come in very handy (view - New Guide).

    Love to git that for jelly lock

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    Kazuyoshi (06-03-2013), King_O_Hill (06-02-2013), TaJr12 (06-03-2013), VOLTAGExDT (06-02-2013)

  17. #6689
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Posts
    4,824
    Thanks
    7,377
    Thanked 18,647 Times in 3,801 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Thanks Ian, will remember that one. I've just been using the ruler and relying on my eye. Having some guide lines will be helpful.
    No problem Simon, you can specify the place of a guide when you first apply them, if your default is in inches just type in the number + px, so if you wanted a guide half way vertically on your image first check the image size, (say 640px) then go to view/new guide, select vertical, type in 320px, hit enter.

    You can also move guides after you select the move tool, to get rid of a guide, select the move tool and just grab the guide and pull it off the screen area and let go.

    If you have a lot of guides and just want to see your image without them, you can temporarily hide them with ctrl/command "h", this will toggle extra's off & on.

    Guides will not be seen in your saved image file.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 06-02-2013 at 07:37 PM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (06-02-2013), ferlop15 (06-02-2013), Hip5 (06-03-2013), Kazuyoshi (06-03-2013), King_O_Hill (06-02-2013), lostinthemes (06-03-2013), menard_00 (06-02-2013), mfisherbsu (06-03-2013), RKO1195 (06-02-2013), siemprelisto (06-02-2013), Simon (06-02-2013), TaJr12 (06-03-2013), The_Durben (06-02-2013)

  19. #6690
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,211
    Thanks
    1,868
    Thanked 5,125 Times in 1,002 Posts

    I still can't get into the look of the birds in UniAw, Yes, there's the option to switch them off....Am I the only one that thinks they look out of place in this retina display? Of course, I still appreciate the amount of work that has gone into Uniaw....You guys rock!!!

    @Ian, is it possible to display the digital clock along with the analog clock, currently the option is only one or the other?

    Last edited by ferlop15; 06-02-2013 at 07:52 PM.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (06-03-2013), Kazuyoshi (06-03-2013), King_O_Hill (06-02-2013)

  21. #6691
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    510
    Thanks
    276
    Thanked 311 Times in 176 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Ok. That's as close as I'm getting it lol. It still feels a pixel off to me. Hell with it. All you durben, I know your PS skillz are better than mine. I get in X3200 and the squares start making me dizzy lol.





    Now you're talking my language
    Looks perfect Simon. Nice and centered. Good job.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

    Simon (06-02-2013)

  23. #6692
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Posts
    4,824
    Thanks
    7,377
    Thanked 18,647 Times in 3,801 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    I still can't get into the look of the birds in UniAw, Yes, there's the option to switch them off....Am I the only one that thinks they look out of place in this retina display? Of course, I still appreciate the amount of work that has gone into Uniaw....You guys rock!!!



    @Ian, is it possible to display the digital clock along with the analog clock, currently the option is only one at a time?
    Hi M8,

    Yeah, they are very poor quality, animated gifs in general are poor quality because they are designed for use in web sites so they need to be kept low in size or the web site would take forever to load.
    I made the V_Birds with only 2 frames, the other birds I just got off the net, but to redo them in a higher quality would take forever as 240 frames, plus a higher res would eat your battery.
    It does bother me a little but not enough to switch them off.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (06-02-2013), Dexy88 (06-03-2013), ferlop15 (06-02-2013), Hip5 (06-03-2013), Kazuyoshi (06-03-2013), King_O_Hill (06-02-2013), lostinthemes (06-03-2013), mfisherbsu (06-03-2013), RandyTG (06-03-2013), TaJr12 (06-03-2013)

  25. #6693
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,275
    Thanks
    6,652
    Thanked 14,873 Times in 6,898 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    No problem Simon, you can specify the place of a guide when you first apply them, if your default is in inches just type in the number + px, so if you wanted a guide half way vertically on your image first check the image size, (say 640px) then go to view/new guide, select vertical, type in 320px, hit enter.

    You can also move guides after you select the move tool, to get rid of a guide, select the move tool and just grab the guide and pull it off the screen area and let go.

    If you have a lot of guides and just want to see your image without them, you can temporarily hide them with ctrl/command "h", this will toggle extra's off & on.

    Guides will not be seen in your saved image file.


    Looks good to me
    Fun with guides lol, thanks again Ian.

  26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (06-03-2013), Ian Nicoll (06-02-2013), Kazuyoshi (06-03-2013), King_O_Hill (06-02-2013), TaJr12 (06-03-2013)

  27. #6694
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    510
    Thanks
    276
    Thanked 311 Times in 176 Posts

    Simon posted really nice birds gif. They are good quality. Those are the ones I use.

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (06-02-2013), Hip5 (06-03-2013), Simon (06-02-2013)

  29. #6695
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,275
    Thanks
    6,652
    Thanked 14,873 Times in 6,898 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Simon posted really nice birds gif. They are good quality. Those are the ones I use.
    I did that one myself, took me a few hours in PS. The one Ian uses can be found online, it has much smoother animation than mine but was done at a really low resolution by whoever originally did it. I wasn't able to find a higher res version of that one anywhere. So it would would pretty much have to be redone from scratch, which is a pretty daunting task as Ian said since it is over 200 frames plus 3 birds. His ducks one is 2 frames I think he said, not as good animation wise with fluidity but looks much cleaner.

  30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (06-02-2013), Hip5 (06-03-2013), Kazuyoshi (06-03-2013), King_O_Hill (06-02-2013), lostinthemes (06-03-2013), Marty McFly (06-02-2013), RKO1195 (06-02-2013), The_Durben (06-02-2013)

  31. #6696
    widget modder RKO1195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    2,219
    Thanks
    9,861
    Thanked 5,022 Times in 1,714 Posts

    [QUOTE=VOLTAGExDT;6890433][QUOTE=RKO1195;6890405]

    what would you like?



    Just a balloon with RKO1195 on it, you the artist I'm not picky maybe in blue writing on a lighter color balloon thanks
    WidgetWeather ​Thread

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (06-03-2013), King_O_Hill (06-02-2013)

  33. #6697
    My iPhone is a Part of Me VOLTAGExDT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    835
    Thanks
    474
    Thanked 1,836 Times in 489 Posts

    Simon,

    your weather walls. do the need to stay numbered in order..

    hey simon, I have an issue.

    heres my config...

    but yet it stays on Hamilton..

    // UniAW6.3 By Ian Nicoll with credit to Dacal



    /* LANGUAGES LIST:

    (it) for Italian

    (fi) for Finland

    (nl) for Dutch

    (fr) for french

    (ge) for german

    (sp) for spanish

    (cn) for Chinese

    (ru) for Russian

    (en) or for english

    */



    var lang = "en"; //Choose from the list above.



    var gps = true;



    var updateInterval = 15; // in minutes.



    var useAccuweather = true; // false for Yahoo.

    var useRealFeelForForecast = false; // set to false if using Yahoo.



    var Yahoo_Code = "56793";



    var Accuweather_Code = "NAM|BM|BD002|HAMILTON";



    var UseCookie = true; // saves display for offline data.

    var Update_Always = true; // "UseCookie" must be "true".



    var tempUnit = "f"; // "f" for fahrenheit.

    var useRealFeel = false; // for main temperature + Hi/Lo.



    var GMT = 0; // adjust for summertime.



    var Strong_Wind = 13;



    var SunsetSunrise = true;



    var ShowAstronaut = true;



    var ShowWiper = true;



    var ShowRainbow = true;



    var Show_Birds = true;

    var V_Formation_Birds = true;



    var UseCityGPS = true;

    var UseNeighborhood = true;



    var No_Internet_Options = "Demo"; // Image or Demo.

    var background_option = "Day_Night_Walls"; // "FullScreen_WW", "Day_Night_Walls" or "Static".

    var showDock = false;



    var AnalogClock = false;

    var AnalogClock_Calendar = true;

    var Second_Hand_Options = "big"; // big, small, both or none.

    var Second_Hand_Sweep = false;



    var DigitalClock = true;

    var SecDisplay = false; // digital clock only.

    var Single_Line_Date = true;

    var ampm = true; // for digital clock & Last Update.



    var Hide_WeatherInfo_Background = false;

    var Hide_All_Weather_Info = false;



    var Hide_Forecast = false;

    var Reverse_Hi_Lo = false;

    var iconSet = "HTC"; // HTC, DB, spils, stardock, or semitrans.

    var Hide_Forecast_Background = true;



    var ShowBigBalloons = true;

    var Number_Of_Big_Balloons = 2; // no limit.

    var ShowSmallBalloons = true;

    var Number_Of_Small_Balloons = 3; // no limit.

    var Cloudy_Balloons = false;



    var DropRain = true;

    var RainDropsAndCircles = false;



    var FullScreenFogHaze = true;

    var FullScreenClouds = false;



    var wind_effects = "dandelion"; // leaves, dandelion, windmill or none.

    var White_Dandelion_Seeds_During_Night = false;

    var White_Dandelion_Flowers_During_Night = false;



    var DacalSun = false;

    var sun_moon_arc = true;

    var Sun_Moon_from_right_to_left = false;



    var PicNumber = 555; //for SlideShow.

    var PicExt = "jpg"; // jpg or png.

    var SlideSpeed = 10; // in seconds.



    var DemoMode = false;

    var WeatherTest = "rain"; // choose from list below.

    var WhereTest = "day"; // day or night.

    var WindTest = 13; // set lower than "strong_wind" value to activate.



    /* WEATHER CONDITIONS LIST FOR DEMO MODE:

    clear

    cloud

    fair

    fog

    frost

    hail

    haze

    heavy_snow

    mostlycloudy

    partlycloudy

    rain

    showers_cloud

    sleet

    snow

    snow_showers

    thunderstorm

    windy

    */



    var ChangeClick = false; // false for normal use.



    //END
    Last edited by VOLTAGExDT; 06-02-2013 at 08:56 PM.

  34. #6698
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,211
    Thanks
    1,868
    Thanked 5,125 Times in 1,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi M8,

    Yeah, they are very poor quality, animated gifs in general are poor quality because they are designed for use in web sites so they need to be kept low in size or the web site would take forever to load.
    I made the V_Birds with only 2 frames, the other birds I just got off the net, but to redo them in a higher quality would take forever as 240 frames, plus a higher res would eat your battery.
    It does bother me a little but not enough to switch them off.
    Yea, the V birds looks better even if it's only 2frames.....generally speaking though, the idea of gifs in Uniaw does not appeal to me as much as having actual animations created using html/css/js (forgive my naivete, not a coder)....In the same way that I'm not a big fan of using shortcuts, or iwidgets....That said, I'm awestruck by the work the fellas here do with code, and the support they freely offer to the user....I'm happy that a thread like this exists!! Alot of knowledge around here!!

  35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (06-02-2013), Dexy88 (06-03-2013), King_O_Hill (06-02-2013), lostinthemes (06-03-2013), mfisherbsu (06-03-2013), RKO1195 (06-02-2013), Simon (06-02-2013), VOLTAGExDT (06-02-2013)

  36. #6699
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,275
    Thanks
    6,652
    Thanked 14,873 Times in 6,898 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    Simon,

    your weather walls. do the need to stay numbered in order..

    hey simon, I have an issue.

    heres my config...

    but yet it stays on Hamilton..
    The weather walls arent used but if you do switch to them they have to stay numbered like that yes. You would have to make a slight change in the uniawjs you are using too if you switch to weather walls. (change Martys obj.randfold code to max 4 instead of max 219).

    Change the two manual locations from Hamilton to your home town for accuweather and yahoo. This has been an issue for me since the first 6.3 I tried, something to do with my location I think that this new code doesn't like very much. It occasionally will use gps to get my exact location but sometimes I have to mess with the mylocation app a little to kick start it. So I just put a base location for myself in the manual inputs for the widget to fall back on. Where are you located? In the US or somewhere else?

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-02-2013)

  38. #6700
    My iPhone is a Part of Me VOLTAGExDT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    835
    Thanks
    474
    Thanked 1,836 Times in 489 Posts

    usa 13616

    UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-img_0298.pngUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-jellylock_handler-2x.png

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    The weather walls arent used but if you do switch to them they have to stay numbered like that yes. You would have to make a slight change in the uniawjs you are using too if you switch to weather walls. (change Martys obj.randfold code to max 4 instead of max 219).

    Change the two manual locations from Hamilton to your home town for accuweather and yahoo. This has been an issue for me since the first 6.3 I tried, something to do with my location I think that this new code doesn't like very much. It occasionally will use gps to get my exact location but sometimes I have to mess with the mylocation app a little to kick start it. So I just put a base location for myself in the manual inputs for the widget to fall back on. Where are you located? In the US or somewhere else?
    I haven't changed anything, so it must be the slide show then? which ever images are being shown from stock setup is what I wish to change.

    ya seems the gps doesn't work simon with this theme..
    Last edited by VOLTAGExDT; 06-02-2013 at 09:38 PM.

  39. The Following User Says Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

    Noobiusmaximus (06-03-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts