+ Reply
Page 324 of 879 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314322323324325326 334 374 424 824 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,480 of 17564

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by TaJr12 and the i4/4s version Very nice ! I love this elite clock. Durben, isn't it ?
...
  1. #6461
    Addicted to Code Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,891
    Thanks
    2,903
    Thanked 8,488 Times in 1,500 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TaJr12 View Post
    and the i4/4s version

    Very nice ! I love this elite clock. Durben, isn't it ?


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (05-31-2013), chevymusclecar (05-31-2013), Hip5 (05-31-2013), King_O_Hill (05-31-2013), lostinthemes (06-02-2013), Marty McFly (05-31-2013), mfisherbsu (06-01-2013), TaJr12 (05-31-2013), The.Drifter (05-31-2013), The_Durben (05-31-2013)

  3. #6462
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,065
    Thanks
    3,942
    Thanked 2,674 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Very nice ! I love this elite clock. Durben, isn't it ?
    Yes still editing stuff have to go back and put a full thank you in my post for all involved.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (05-31-2013), King_O_Hill (05-31-2013), The_Durben (05-31-2013)

  5. #6463
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by siemprelisto View Post
    This version is still beta and all the laguages have not been added yet or are not complete. When the final is released it will have your language.

    To set the correct Fahrenheit/Celsius look in the Config.js file in the Setup folder;

    var tempUnit = "f"; // "f" for Fahrenheit (try "c" for Celsius)
    ok i'm waiting for the final release
    Regarding the correct degrees i've already tried to set "c" on that option but it doesn't work tried a respring but without success

  6. #6464
    Addicted to Code Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,891
    Thanks
    2,903
    Thanked 8,488 Times in 1,500 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by leuxino View Post
    ok i'm waiting for the final release
    Regarding the correct degrees i've already tried to set "c" on that option but it doesn't work tried a respring but without success
    Strange. It must work (check that you have "c" and not "C").


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Kazuyoshi (05-31-2013), King_O_Hill (05-31-2013), The_Durben (05-31-2013)

  8. #6465
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Strange. It must work (check that you have "c" and not "C").
    ok... then should be correct but i see 35° when in my city there are 20°
    a question for make this widget even more beautiful :
    is it possible to set the colours on the 5days forecast? look my picture to make you the idea:
    UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-1colorato.png
    i want to change the colours on the degrees

  9. #6466
    Addicted to Code Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,891
    Thanks
    2,903
    Thanked 8,488 Times in 1,500 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by leuxino View Post
    ok... then should be correct but i see 35° when in my city there are 20°
    a question for make this widget even more beautiful :
    is it possible to set the colours on the 5days forecast? look my picture to make you the idea:
    Attachment 641095
    i want to change the colours on the degrees

    For the color, need to make the change in the CSS for your iphone. Look in the forecast section.

    Can you give me your coordinates to look the temp ?


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Kazuyoshi (05-31-2013), King_O_Hill (05-31-2013), The_Durben (05-31-2013)

  11. #6467
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,197
    Thanks
    4,257
    Thanked 16,759 Times in 4,021 Posts

    MJSmashLite_iPad_v1.2

    Springboard and Lockscreen Combo

    All new 30 minute timed walls...


    SB

    LS-Portrait

    With touch forecast

    LS-Landscape

    With touch

    Download below
    https://copy.com/t43L82KFaSo9

  12. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (05-31-2013), Best01 (05-31-2013), burrzoo (06-01-2013), chevymusclecar (05-31-2013), Dacal (05-31-2013), Dexy88 (05-31-2013), ferlop15 (05-31-2013), Hip5 (05-31-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-31-2013), iModer (05-31-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-31-2013), King_O_Hill (05-31-2013), lostinthemes (06-02-2013), Marty McFly (05-31-2013), mfisherbsu (06-01-2013), Noobiusmaximus (05-31-2013), RandyTG (05-31-2013), serky (05-31-2013), sethbossfan (05-31-2013), siemprelisto (05-31-2013), Simon (05-31-2013), TaJr12 (05-31-2013), The.Drifter (05-31-2013), The_Durben (05-31-2013), VOLTAGExDT (05-31-2013)

  13. #6468
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,330
    Thanks
    41,354
    Thanked 17,455 Times in 6,381 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    For the color, need to make the change in the CSS for your iphone. Look in the forecast section.

    Can you give me your coordinates to look the temp ?
    I had checked them earlier and he is correct in that the reporting is strange. I get the same 20 degrees with a real feel of 17???

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    MJSmashLite_iPad_v1.2

    Springboard and Lockscreen Combo

    All new 30 minute timed walls...

    Download below
    https://copy.com/t43L82KFaSo9
    Oh yeah, I can't wait to get this on my SB!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (05-31-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-31-2013), MamaJaay (05-31-2013), Simon (05-31-2013)

  15. #6469
    iPhone? More like MyPhone donkeylarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    159
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 37 Times in 26 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Nice Marty bravo!!



    What does?
    Chevy, sent you a PM if you would be willing to check and help me out!!!!

  16. #6470
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,624
    Thanks
    2,671
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

    In the absence of Ian. Anyone else have any ideas to solve these two -

    Editing the CSS of starsbg does nothing to the height. Editing the CSS of the moon/sun will only lower it.

    1. No matter what I try, the dang starsBG will not move down. Stubborn little dots :/ em

    2. Your sun and moon is so complicated it hurts my head. My box is 160x150, how do I get them to finish the day at 160px across the screen? They seem to always disappear early.

    Pic -



    Thank you!!!

  17. #6471
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    For the color, need to make the change in the CSS for your iphone. Look in the forecast section.

    Can you give me your coordinates to look the temp ?
    sure dude... my coordinates:
    Lat=45.584500
    Long=9.274449

    or search my city (Monza brianza, Italy)
    Last edited by leuxino; 05-31-2013 at 12:01 PM.

  18. #6472
    Addicted to Code Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,891
    Thanks
    2,903
    Thanked 8,488 Times in 1,500 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by leuxino View Post
    sure dude... my coordinates:
    Lat=45.584500
    Long=9.274449

    or search my city (Monza brianza, Italy)

    Thx, all seems good.... Do you have refresh the widget ? With the option menu ?

    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    In the absence of Ian. Anyone else have any ideas to solve these two -

    Editing the CSS of starsbg does nothing to the height. Editing the CSS of the moon/sun will only lower it.

    1. No matter what I try, the dang starsBG will not move down. Stubborn little dots :/ em

    2. Your sun and moon is so complicated it hurts my head. My box is 160x150, how do I get them to finish the day at 160px across the screen? They seem to always disappear early.

    Pic -



    Thank you!!!

    Not the time to look for the stars now.

    For the sun, moon, need to change a little the Javascript and change the pTranslate value (320 => 160). For the sun_moon_arc option, a little more complicated, but if you have correctly positionnate the element in the CSS and resize it, it must work...

    Busy, i'll look later tonight or tomorrow.

    EDIT : Send me your widget (PM). More easy
    Last edited by Dacal; 05-31-2013 at 12:21 PM.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-31-2013), Darrenrooster (06-03-2013), Dexy88 (05-31-2013), Hip5 (05-31-2013), Irish_Man (05-31-2013), King_O_Hill (05-31-2013), KraXik (05-31-2013), lostinthemes (06-02-2013), Simon (05-31-2013), TaJr12 (05-31-2013), The_Durben (05-31-2013)

  20. #6473
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,561 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Very nice ! I love this elite clock. Durben, isn't it ?
    Yeah me
    Was actually based off watchadize by Fif7y. Very cool clocks.
    Just modified it to do what I needed. I really like the hand animations in it.
    Knew it was gonna fit well with that logo design

  21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    burrzoo (06-01-2013), chevymusclecar (05-31-2013), Dacal (05-31-2013), Hip5 (05-31-2013), King_O_Hill (05-31-2013), lostinthemes (06-02-2013), Marty McFly (05-31-2013), Simon (05-31-2013), TaJr12 (05-31-2013), The.Drifter (05-31-2013)

  22. #6474
    iPhone? More like MyPhone donkeylarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    159
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 37 Times in 26 Posts

    One quick question about this LS (the chevymusclecar mod)...how do you get your statusbar NOT to show above the upper dock on the LS?!?

  23. #6475
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,624
    Thanks
    2,671
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Not the time to look for the stars now.

    For the sun, moon, need to change a little the Javascript and change the pTranslate value (320 => 160). For the sun_moon_arc option, a little more complicated, but if you have correctly positionnate the element in the CSS and resize it, it must work...

    Busy, i'll look later tonight or tomorrow.

    EDIT : Send me your widget (PM). More easy
    Thank you so much Dacal. You have fixed my sun and moon

    I would have never in a million years have ever looked for "pTranslate" doh!!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (05-31-2013)

  25. #6476
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Kazuyoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    near Nürnberg, Germany
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    1,231
    Thanked 436 Times in 197 Posts

    For the static stars have a look in the weather css's there you can configure them out (top,height, width, left, right usw)
    Matux is past ... Kazuyoshi is back (thx Simon )

    Dropbox
    : exxOS -- Shine --

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazuyoshi For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (05-31-2013)

  27. #6477
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Thx, all seems good.... Do you have refresh the widget ? With the option menu ?



    yeah i have respring my phone... where is the otpion to reset the widget? it's strange because the widget report still 35° celsius but it's' very strange!! in my place i'm sure there are 18° celsius!!

  28. #6478
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,624
    Thanks
    2,671
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuyoshi View Post
    For the static stars have a look in the weather css's there you can configure them out (top,height, width, left, right usw)
    Trust me I tried. The normal *twinkly* stars move. The starsBG do not.

    Edit: oh I see. The 'weather' CSS. Thanks now it works. Just need to change it in all the different weathers.

    Maybe a little bug that starsBG in the main CSS doesn't do anything. (UniAW6.21)
    Last edited by KraXik; 05-31-2013 at 01:28 PM.

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (05-31-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-31-2013)

  30. #6479
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks
    1,965
    Thanked 5,488 Times in 1,055 Posts

    Hey guys, some weird thing is happening with my SB icon shadows....when swiping to spotlight page and back, my icon shadows disappear......what the hell!, lol.....on winterboard, it's a separate theme just for icon shadows, any idea?

    Nvm, sorted it out, deleted some photos, as I was running out of storage room.
    Last edited by ferlop15; 05-31-2013 at 01:43 PM.

  31. #6480
    Addicted to Code Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,891
    Thanks
    2,903
    Thanked 8,488 Times in 1,500 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by leuxino View Post
    yeah i have respring my phone... where is the otpion to reset the widget? it's strange because the widget report still 35° celsius but it's' very strange!! in my place i'm sure there are 18° celsius!!
    In the option page (the flower) . I have checked with your coordinates and i have 17°C.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (05-31-2013), KraXik (05-31-2013), Simon (05-31-2013), The_Durben (05-31-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts