+ Reply
Page 321 of 817 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311319320321322323 331 371 421 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,420 of 16322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by justswim007 Attachment 641012 Can anyone think of what may be conflicting with this that's causing the overlay issue? I've turned everything else off in winter board and
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justswim007 View Post
    Attachment 641012

Can anyone think of what may be conflicting with this that's causing the overlay issue? I've turned everything else off in winter board and these lines are driving me crazy! This may be the best lock screen I've ever used save the random lines. From what I can tell it looks like the stock overlay is for whatever reason still showing up…. is there a tweak that I've missed that I haven't enabled?

Just to make sure, you've got both of the below set to True in the Config.js file?

var Hide_Forecast_Background = true;

var Hide_WeatherInfo_Background = true;

EDIT: Never mind...thought you were wanting to turn off the overlays. Are you on a 4/4s or 5? Everything lines up great on my 4S.
    Last edited by siemprelisto; 05-30-2013 at 11:44 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 884 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    hey bud, is that iwidget... moveable.. I have been wanted a glass window type weather forever... if its iwidget would you share when complete.
    Yeah sure. It's nearly ready.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Re: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

OK, found the problem. This must be happening to everyone. Reporting incorrect sunset time. Check your weather page at accuweather.com and yahoo.com to see if your phone is reporting an incorrect sunset time. Or just check your feeds directly

http://apple.accuweather.com/adcbin/...ARRIE&metric=1
    Yahoo! Weather - Barrie, CA

Look for these lines in UniAW6.js:

sunseth = $.cookie('jsonCookie').sunset.split(":")[0].replace('"',"");
    sunsetm = $.cookie('jsonCookie').sunset.split(":")[1].replace('"',"");

In the 2nd line, replace the "0" with a "1" as indicated. Problem solved.

Attachment 641001
    Marty,

You better stop what you're doing here!!! Headhunters out there will probably start offering you JOBs!

Great work, Buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    ...so I realized I was missing the middle overlay...
    Is fixed now.

http://bit.ly/UniAW63_LS_Accuweather...usclecar_theme
    Chevy,

This is really an elegant/clean theme! I'm loving the windmill with the nighttime scenery sooooo much. Thank you!!!
    Last edited by burrzoo; 05-31-2013 at 12:21 AM.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (05-31-2013), chevymusclecar (05-31-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-31-2013), Marty McFly (05-31-2013), TaJr12 (05-31-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life Steph53940's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,466 Times in 978 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    What!!! Not for iPhone 5!! Awesome anyway.

Hello everyone. here is the version against iphone5 but I could not adjust the feel like because I have no iphone5 and chrome on this test is not displayed, so if you can set it would be nice

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...0ip5.theme.zip

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (05-31-2013), lexus934 (05-31-2013), lostinthemes (05-31-2013), siemprelisto (05-31-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I can't see astronaut....

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi you coders...
    I have one question,
    I'using the 6.21 LS with Yahoo forecast,and every time i awake my i5 i see the forecast on the LS, and when i tap on the clock i hide it.

Is it possible to change that?
    I need to show no Forecast after awake, but when i tap on the clock.

THX for your support.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,994 Times in 912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    That's another variable in the equation too. The GMT setting will affect sunset time as well. Marty's fix was for a specific instance. Though I'm a little confused what that one fixes. So many mods - so many versions.. My head is spinning.
    The fix I posted is for ALL 6.3 versions as it was released that way. I think if everyone compares the sunset time on their phone with the accuweather webpage for their city, you'll find the phone sunset time is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Phre57 View Post
    Marty, Sunset times can be a little tricky. The actual time of "Sunset" here today was 8:32pm. "Twilight Ends" here at 8:57pm
    Your code does in fact tell you when it gets full dark. Accuweather is telling you when the sun drops below the horizon.
    I understand what you mean but it's actually an error in the code which causes the incorrect reporting time.

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    Marty,

You better stop what you're doing here!!! Headhunters out there will probably start offering you JOBs!

Great work, Buddy!
    Thanks for the kind word Burrzoo! Considering I just lost my job because the company I worked for went into receivership, I'm ok with that

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Hey Marty, did you test this and see that it is working yet? I tried doing same thing I did with 6.2 and use the day night walls with your random code and it does do a random wall every time I choose the reload with the onscreen options. But a unlock of device then relock leads back to a black image. So I decided to just follow your instructions with a fresh 6.3 and use your walls with the weather walls exactly as you have it here. Same thing happening though. Random walls on a reload but not every lock and unlock, just blank.

Also in your part 2 I don't believe there is a line that starts with
    Code:
    if (FullScreen_WW == true)
    Although step 2 shouldn't affect the actual use of the random walls when not in demo mode.
    Hey Simon. Yep, tested and working well here but thanks for letting me know about your issue. I will take a better look in the morning and revise my 'instruction post' if necessary

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (05-31-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-31-2013), mfisherbsu (05-31-2013), Simon (05-31-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    I love UniAw!! Thanks Ian, Dacal.....It's a bit of a shame that when we users tweak an original widget, alot of the newer modmyi members mainly remember the modders name, even after giving credits..."oh, that's so and so's mod!" bugs me....and some don't know dacal, even after their widgets are fixed, Lol Anyway, wanted to share my thoughts!.....Now let me get the hell off my soap box!!....Love my phone.

Is it possible to download this set up ? Verry nice

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaigo1 For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (05-31-2013)

Theme Modder
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 Times in 873 Posts

Posted on elite6 thread...

Almost a non-issue, but I have noticed that the sweeping sec hand (which I love) freezes on me for as much as 30sec when coming back from lock position....sometimes running dandelions and clouds, and sometimes only clouds....another small thing, (question) is it possible to have both analog and digital clocks display at once?....Switched to Basalt/Topaz animations for a min, and 2 clocks looks good

Last edited by ferlop15; 05-31-2013 at 03:44 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (05-31-2013), Best01 (05-31-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Current weather isn't translated
    Hello to everyone,

has read through all pages and must say, UniAW is the best what I have tried out for a long time.

Now my question:

I have changed the language to German. Work also faultlessly. But the short-term weather isn't translated under the place name any more since Accuweather. The wind speed also isn't translated into Km/H.
    It is also no matter whether I take the Chevy-LS or the Max-LS or the standard LS of 6.3.

Can anybody help me?

Edit: KM/H is changed. I found it UniAW6.js
    Sorry, for my bad english...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-img_0563.png  
    Last edited by Lexi0_17; 05-31-2013 at 04:40 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kazuyoshi's Avatar
    Thanks

As you can read the last pages there are many translations on the way. So 6.3 is still beta state.

Translations will be available 6.3 final
    Matux is past ... Kazuyoshi is back (thx Simon )

Dropbox
    : exxOS -- Shine --

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazuyoshi For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (05-31-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 Times in 6,640 Posts

The fix I posted is for ALL 6.3 versions as it was released that way. I think if everyone compares the sunset time on their phone with the accuweather webpage for their city, you'll find the phone sunset time is wrong.

I understand what you mean but it's actually an error in the code which causes the incorrect reporting time.

Thanks for the kind word Burrzoo! Considering I just lost my job because the company I worked for went into receivership, I'm ok with that

Hey Simon. Yep, tested and working well here but thanks for letting me know about your issue. I will take a better look in the morning and revise my 'instruction post' if necessary
    Hmm, maybe it has something to do with the cookie change I made from Dacal that makes sure forecast is off when widget starts. Gonna try on a 6.3 untouched right from the zip.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-31-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@ Kazuyoshi

Hi.
    This was clear to me that this still not the final.

I cannot find the fault, why you select in the config. js "ge" and the translations availably are nevertheless also the current weather in the translation. js, however, in English you show.

Thanks

Hmm, maybe it has something to do with the cookie change I made from Dacal that makes sure forecast is off when widget starts. Gonna try on a 6.3 untouched right from the zip.
    Nope, still doing same thing for me. Took a 6.3 right from the zip file and only made the changes to do the random walls and still black screen after a unlock and lock of device. Does still pull random walls with a reload button press.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-31-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kazuyoshi's Avatar
    Thanks

this could be the issue (not sure)

-> translation.js is Yahoo Weatherconditionstyle

case "ge":
    if (translatedesc=='sunny') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Sonnig' ; }
    if (translatedesc=='drizzle') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Nieselr egen'; }
    if (translatedesc=='heavy snow') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Starker Schneefall'; }
    if (translatedesc=='heavy rain') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Starker Regenschauer'; }
    if (translatedesc=='rain and snow') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Regen und Schnee'; }
    if (translatedesc=='mixed rain and snow') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Regen und Schnee'; }
    if (translatedesc=='fair') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Heiter' ; }
    if (translatedesc=='mostly sunny') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Meist Sonnig'; }
    if (translatedesc=='partly sunny') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Teilwei se Sonnig'; }
    if (translatedesc=='intermittent clouds') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Wechsel nd Bewölkt'; }
    if (translatedesc=='hazy sunshine') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Dunstig er Sonnenschein;'; }
    if (translatedesc=='haze') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Dunstsc hleier'; }
    if (translatedesc=='mostly cloudy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Meist Bewölkt'; }
    if (translatedesc=='cloudy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Bew&oum l;lkt'; }
    if (translatedesc=='fog') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Nebel'; }

but @ Accuweather there are other conditions and conditioncodes.

// ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS (ACCUWEATHER)
    var Conditions = [
    "blank", //0 NOT USED
    "clear", //1 sunny
    "fair", //2 mostly sunny
    "partlycloudy", //3 partly sunny
    "partlycloudy", //4 Intermittent Clouds
    "haze", //5 hazy sunshine
    "mostlycloudy", //6 mostly cloudy
    "cloud", //7 Cloudy
    "cloud", //8 Cloudy
    Matux is past ... Kazuyoshi is back (thx Simon )

Dropbox
    : exxOS -- Shine --

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kazuyoshi For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (05-31-2013), Lexi0_17 (05-31-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Posted on elite6 thread...

Almost a non-issue, but I have noticed that the sweeping sec hand (which I love) freezes on me for as much as 30sec when coming back from lock position....sometimes running dandelions and clouds, and sometimes only clouds....another small thing, (question) is it possible to have both analog and digital clocks display at once?....Switched to Basalt/Topaz animations for a min, and 2 clocks looks good

Pal can u share layounts icons?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,924 Times in 926 Posts

Thanks to sethbossfan for bringing to my attention that the UniAW 6.3 (accuweather) iWidget versions "Magic Balloon" did not work for the iPhone4 and iPhone 4s users.

Gotta Love Betas

I resolved the issue and have updated all the Download links for the UniAW 6.3 (accuweather) iWidget version to V3 to include support for the iPhone4's.

Here is a direct link so you dont have to search for it again

UniAW6.3_IW_(Accuweather)V3.zip

Cheers

27. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (05-31-2013), chevymusclecar (05-31-2013), Dacal (05-31-2013), Darrenrooster (06-03-2013), Dexy88 (05-31-2013), Hip5 (05-31-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-31-2013), King_O_Hill (05-31-2013), lostinthemes (05-31-2013), Marty McFly (05-31-2013), mentop (06-02-2013), mfisherbsu (05-31-2013), RandyTG (05-31-2013), serky (05-31-2013), sethbossfan (05-31-2013), siemprelisto (05-31-2013), Simon (05-31-2013), Steph53940 (05-31-2013), The_Durben (05-31-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Played abit around with it and brought it my iPad 2 with very less info ( my needs ) and i love it
    BIG THANKS to Dacal, Ian, Chevy, Simon, and every one else who is involved
    i7eqyc6cgf14jxm6g.jpg

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iModer For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (05-31-2013), chevymusclecar (05-31-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,994 Times in 912 Posts

Hey Marty, did you test this and see that it is working yet? I tried doing same thing I did with 6.2 and use the day night walls with your random code and it does do a random wall every time I choose the reload with the onscreen options. But a unlock of device then relock leads back to a black image. So I decided to just follow your instructions with a fresh 6.3 and use your walls with the weather walls exactly as you have it here. Same thing happening though. Random walls on a reload but not every lock and unlock, just blank.

Also in your part 2 I don't believe there is a line that starts with
    Code:
    if (FullScreen_WW == true)
    Although step 2 shouldn't affect the actual use of the random walls when not in demo mode.
    Hey Simon. Double checked this and fixed #2 in my original post - thanks! But everything is indeed working great on my end. Not so much for you still?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-31-2013)

Thanks

Hey Simon. Double checked this and fixed #2 in my original post - thanks! But everything is indeed working great on my end. Not so much for you still?
    Nope, still not working for me

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-31-2013)