Page 32 of 875 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Let's get the word out gentlemen. What gets reset is everything. Notification preferences, privacy settings, passwords, jailbreak settings for tweaks like springtomize, etc. A huge pain but it works. I can't believe it. I have just been dealing with it for months now because I just assumed it was a iOS 6 thing. Must have been some type of corruption in the location services. Who knows but it worked.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-05-2013), Hip5 (04-04-2013), King_O_Hill (04-04-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Let's get the word out gentlemen. What gets reset is everything. Notification preferences, privacy settings, passwords, jailbreak settings for tweaks like springtomize, etc. A huge pain but it works. I can't believe it. I have just been dealing with it for months now because I just assumed it was a iOS 6 thing. Must have been some type of corruption in the location services. Who knows but it worked.
    Here goes everything....1, 2, 3333333....reset

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bfichtner For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-04-2013), King_O_Hill (04-04-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 659 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post

Just a little vid to show your lockscreen updates fine for me Ian
    Any change to the myLocation.txt file either manually or through the MyLocation app enabling sig.change is reflected right away.

In fact it's actually running better than my scripts as its getting the actual location I'm in (New Westminster)
    My locks are reverting to a city that starts about 2km from me. They show me as Richmond (exact same coordinates in the text file)
    Durben something that hasn't to do with the thread!
    What is the tweak that open from ls to the homescreen like window that I see in your video?

Quote Originally Posted by bfichtner View Post
    Holy peanuts Batman!! It works!!! F*** Yeah!!

Thank you every one, especially the dude xxupsxx!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bfichtner For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-04-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-04-2013), King_O_Hill (04-04-2013)

NewdestinyX can you share your clock.png?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wasserinc For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-04-2013)

Holy peanuts Batman!! It works!!! F*** Yeah!!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bfichtner For This Useful Post:

Dacal (04-04-2013), Hip5 (04-04-2013), King_O_Hill (04-04-2013), NewdestinyX (04-04-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me mmcneil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 Times in 479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post

Just a little vid to show your lockscreen updates fine for me Ian
    Any change to the myLocation.txt file either manually or through the MyLocation app enabling sig.change is reflected right away.

In fact it's actually running better than my scripts as its getting the actual location I'm in (New Westminster)
    My locks are reverting to a city that starts about 2km from me. They show me as Richmond (exact same coordinates in the text file)
    D,

How long before your widget pack(s) on Cydia are updated with the GPS fix? No rush, I'm just curious, as I want to use some of your widgets with LockHTML2. Let me know bro.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mmcneil For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-04-2013)

Test of uniaw...

holy peanuts batman!! It works!!! F*** yeah!!

wtf !
    Last edited by Dacal; 04-04-2013 at 02:22 PM.

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-05-2013), Hip5 (04-04-2013), It's Mi (04-18-2013), King_O_Hill (04-04-2013), The.Drifter (04-04-2013), The_Durben (04-04-2013)

I can't believe it actually works. I can confirm it as well! Wow. Thanks to everyone involved.
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 04-04-2013 at 02:43 PM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-04-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-04-2013), King_O_Hill (04-04-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Test of uniaw...

wtf !
    I did a "reset all settings" and now my phone updates the location on UniAW6.0.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bfichtner For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    Durben something that hasn't to do with the thread!
    What is the tweak that open from ls to the homescreen like window that I see in your video?
    LiveWire

Quote Originally Posted by mmcneil View Post
    D,

How long before your widget pack(s) on Cydia are updated with the GPS fix? No rush, I'm just curious, as I want to use some of your widgets with LockHTML2. Let me know bro.
    A little while. Probably wont submit until tomorrow

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-05-2013), Hip5 (04-04-2013), mmcneil (04-04-2013), nik1975 (04-04-2013), wasserinc (04-04-2013)

Just though I'd let you guys know some information that i figured out. I downloaded HTC animated weather + GPS + Calendar for perpagehtml from Cydia. I think the developer was Frakman1 or something to that effect. I noticed that no matter what i did the city would not update without a respring. I don't know much about java script so there was very little I could do to help the situation, so I just entered the coordinates for my city and left it at that. One day i decided to try iwidgets and i ran across an iwidiget called 3DaysForecastS. I tried it and noticed that the city was updating flawlessly while i was traveling, but the HTC weather app was still not updating at all. I decided to rename the location.js file in the HTC animated weather to location.bak and I copied the location.js file from the 3DaysForecastS over to the HTC weather app. Both application then updated flawlessly until yahoo did their crap. Now, Im at a loss on how to fix this one. I don't know enough about this stuff to do any good on the fix, but I thought some of you might find this information interesting. Good luck guys!!! I need a fix also. I like the Uniaw6.0 widget and would like it to autoupdate the weather also...

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Well u look at that. This was a pain in the AZZ to do. U have to go and change all your settings back after doing this but I can confirm for me this works. The moment I switched the location text it showed on my lock screen. And I mean the second I changed it. I then launched the App to get my new coordinates and BAM, it changes my location.

I am so happy this resolved my issue. Thanks to Ian for posting that PM message because I didn't think to check this method again since before it didn't work and its a pain in the *** do set back.

HOORAY. My GPS location works now without a RESPRING. Sorry Grant but its not a tweak. I'm now 99.99153834% sure now. Thanks to everyone for bearing with me through all this.
    Oh I am SOOO happy this has worked for all of you. Of course, I will do it too. BUT -- what 'master clear everything' button are you talking about? RESET NETWORK SETTINGS??? How did you 'set everything back zero' as it were???? Please tell. I'm dying to get this to work!

Quote Originally Posted by wasserinc View Post
    NewdestinyX can you share your clock.png?
    It's by Ferlop called: Ferlop Analg Clock. Let me see if it's shareable by him.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-04-2013), wasserinc (04-04-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Oh I am SOOO happy this has worked for all of you. Of course, I will do it too. BUT -- what 'master clear everything' button are you talking about? RESET NETWORK SETTINGS??? How did you 'set everything back zero' as it were???? Please tell. I'm dying to get this to work!
    Not the RESET NETWORK SETTINGS option. Just the RESET ALL SETTINGS option.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to will822 For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-04-2013), King_O_Hill (04-04-2013), Marty McFly (04-04-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by jyoungidy View Post
    I like the Uniaw6.0 widget and would like it to autoupdate the weather also...
    Check the first page, or the fix on page 20 by Drifter. One of them should work for you.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-05-2013), Hip5 (04-04-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Not the RESET NETWORK SETTINGS option. Just the RESET ALL SETTINGS option.
    Oh goodness. YOu're KIDDING me.. That button kills EEEEEVERYTHING in EVERY tweak too.. Okay.. If it's the only way.... Hopefully my BackBoard setups will restore everything to where it was before. My icons just flew out of their folders and went all to hell.. Now to some testing to see if it updates on its own..

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Oh goodness. YOu're KIDDING me.. That button kills EEEEEVERYTHING in EVERY tweak too.. Okay.. If it's the only way.... Hopefully my BackBoard setups will restore everything to where it was before. My icons just flew out of their folders and went all to hell.. Now to some testing to see if it updates on its own..
    It took me a couple of hours but I think I have my phone back in order. I keep messing with the location just to see if it works and it changes every time. Well worth having to set my phone back up.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bfichtner For This Useful Post:

Dacal (04-04-2013), Hip5 (04-04-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-04-2013), King_O_Hill (04-04-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Gonna take me a month of sundays to remember how everything was set but the RESET worked for me as well..... whodathunkit?

Thanks for all the help guys!!! What an awesome group!!

DLW

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to douglaslwarren For This Useful Post:

It took me a couple of hours but I think I have my phone back in order. I keep messing with the location just to see if it works and it changes every time. Well worth having to set my phone back up.
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It worked for ME too!!!! City changing on fly now - and after reboot - all widgets turn on immediately. WHAT A FRICKIN' RELIEF!!! I thought I'd hit that All Reset button at least once after my last jailbreak. Guess not.

Okay - I set up one of my simpler sets. Now to see if I can 'have my cake and eat it too' and not have to set up everyone of my complex setups from scratch. I have this amazing tool from Wynd, that hasn't been updated since iOS3, called BackBoard - that saves EVERY SINGLE setting from all your setups. Though it hasn't had an update in quite a while it still works amazingly well. Naturally my concern is that if I use it - whatever WHACKO setting that was causing all this mess for some of us -will come back to haunt. Well here goes. My favorite Auros icon set up with my curved iconoclasm and all the iWidgets.. Load -- auros+MJ... Respring..... YES! Okay - the whole setup came back.. NOW - when I travel home tonight - I'll watch and see if the city updates on the fly.

Thanks to ALL who suffered through this with us today. Good to know - it wasn't the widgets, wasn't myLocation and wasn't our tweaks.

What made you think, King, to try the RESET ALL SETTINGS thing?

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-04-2013), Marty McFly (04-04-2013)

It's actually not that bad as far as resetting stuff. I was expecting MUCH worse! I'm pretty much back to normal and it took less then 1/2 hour. I'm just SOOOO happy it worked.

Page 32 of 875 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast