+ Reply
Page 316 of 867 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306314315316317318 326 366 416 816 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,320 of 17323

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll My goodness, I just had it round the wrong way LOL... Thanks David, I just spent an hour on it LOL. Ok, I'm listening M8,
...
  1. #6301
    Addicted to Code Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,889
    Thanks
    2,886
    Thanked 8,478 Times in 1,498 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    My goodness, I just had it round the wrong way LOL... Thanks David, I just spent an hour on it LOL.

    Ok, I'm listening M8,
    initially I just wanted to keep the last part (name of city) but no idea how to do that, so this way at least we get rid of the 1st 6 characters, and it fits in the area.

    It's for the postal code ?

    zip = zip.split('|');
    obj.coordinates = zip[3];


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (05-30-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-30-2013), King_O_Hill (05-30-2013), mfisherbsu (05-30-2013), Simon (05-30-2013), The_Durben (05-30-2013)

  3. #6302
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 49 Times in 14 Posts

    german
    Attached Files Attached Files

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xxupsxx For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (05-30-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-30-2013), King_O_Hill (05-30-2013), Simon (05-30-2013)

  5. #6303
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Posts
    4,901
    Thanks
    7,502
    Thanked 18,969 Times in 3,866 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    It's for the postal code ?

    zip = zip.split('|');
    obj.coordinates = zip[3];
    Yes, but only the long ones (outside the USA) USA users just use their normal zip code so don't want to touch that.

    Ooo, that will work Dacal, cheers bud.

    obj.city = $.trim($(this).find('City').text());
    zip = zip.split('|');
    obj.coordinates = "locale: " +zip[3];

    EDIT:

    No, this wont fully work either, some codes are very long, look at this oue!

    ASI|CN|CH006|MACAU INTERNATIONAL|

    We need to restrain it to maybe 16 characters max too!

    EDIT AGAIN:

    This seems to do the trick.

    zip = zip.split('|');
    if (zip[3].length > 10) zip[3] = zip[3].substr (3);
    obj.coordinates = zip[3];
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 05-30-2013 at 06:12 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (05-30-2013), Hip5 (05-30-2013), Kazuyoshi (06-01-2013), King_O_Hill (05-30-2013), Marty McFly (05-30-2013), mfisherbsu (05-30-2013), Simon (05-30-2013), The_Durben (05-30-2013)

  7. #6304
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,173
    Thanks
    4,198
    Thanked 16,673 Times in 4,002 Posts

    Good morning UniAW'ers. Hope everyone enjoys their Thursday

  8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (05-30-2013), chevymusclecar (05-30-2013), Hip5 (05-30-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-30-2013), iModer (05-30-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-31-2013), King_O_Hill (05-30-2013), lostinthemes (05-30-2013), Marty McFly (05-30-2013), mfisherbsu (05-30-2013), Noobiusmaximus (05-30-2013), RandyTG (05-30-2013), rlopez97 (05-30-2013), sethbossfan (05-30-2013), siemprelisto (05-30-2013), Simon (05-30-2013)

  9. #6305
    My iPhone is a Part of Me cerber24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    597
    Thanks
    1,552
    Thanked 450 Times in 153 Posts

    Any pls AccuWeather Translations Polish?

  10. #6306
    Livin the iPhone Life Steph53940's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,555
    Thanks
    928
    Thanked 3,921 Times in 1,127 Posts

    hello everyone




    and thanks créators

  11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (05-30-2013), BoyBastos (05-30-2013), King_O_Hill (05-30-2013), lostinthemes (05-30-2013), phil73 (05-30-2013), rlopez97 (05-30-2013), siemprelisto (05-30-2013)

  12. #6307
    iPhoneaholic lostinthemes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    362
    Thanks
    4,777
    Thanked 240 Times in 135 Posts

    No need for it in this forum but turkish translation is here...

    Turkish

  13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lostinthemes For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (05-30-2013), chevymusclecar (05-30-2013), Dacal (05-30-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-30-2013), King_O_Hill (05-30-2013), The_Durben (05-30-2013)

  14. #6308
    Addicted to Code Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,889
    Thanks
    2,886
    Thanked 8,478 Times in 1,498 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Yes, but only the long ones (outside the USA) USA users just use their normal zip code so don't want to touch that.

    Ooo, that will work Dacal, cheers bud.

    obj.city = $.trim($(this).find('City').text());
    zip = zip.split('|');
    obj.coordinates = "locale: " +zip[3];

    EDIT:

    No, this wont fully work either, some codes are very long, look at this oue!

    ASI|CN|CH006|MACAU INTERNATIONAL|

    We need to restrain it to maybe 16 characters max too!

    EDIT AGAIN:

    This seems to do the trick.

    zip = zip.split('|');
    if (zip[3].length > 10) zip[3] = zip[3].substr (3);
    obj.coordinates = zip[3];
    Hi Ian,

    Better :

    if (zip.indexOf('|') != -1) { // ONLY FOR ZIP OUT OF USA
    zip = zip.split('|');
    if (zip[3].length > 10) { var tempzip = zip[3].substr(0,10); }
    obj.coordinates = tempzip;
    } else {
    obj.coordinates = zip;
    }


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (05-30-2013), chevymusclecar (05-30-2013), Hip5 (05-30-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-30-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-31-2013), King_O_Hill (05-30-2013), lostinthemes (05-30-2013), Marty McFly (05-30-2013), mfisherbsu (05-30-2013), Steph53940 (05-30-2013), The_Durben (05-30-2013)

  16. #6309
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,062
    Thanks
    40,201
    Thanked 16,861 Times in 6,162 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Ill fix when my wife lets me use her ip5
    You could always use this method using Chrome:

    Test Your Lockscreen, Springboard or iWidget Using Chrome
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (05-30-2013), chevymusclecar (05-30-2013), Hip5 (05-30-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-31-2013), lostinthemes (05-30-2013), mfisherbsu (05-30-2013), The_Durben (05-30-2013)

  18. #6310
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    481
    Thanks
    1,692
    Thanked 477 Times in 211 Posts

    Ian or Decal,
    I wanna have the windmill and dandelion come up for different weather conditions. IE partly cloudy have dandelion and clear have wind mill. I copied the js and CSS files into each weather condition but I think if I put in display "none" in the set up wind info nothing shows up. Am I going about it the right way or am I missing something. Any assistance would be appreciated. Tia

  19. #6311
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Posts
    4,901
    Thanks
    7,502
    Thanked 18,969 Times in 3,866 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Hi Ian,

    Better :

    if (zip.indexOf('|') != -1) { // ONLY FOR ZIP OUT OF USA
    zip = zip.split('|');
    if (zip[3].length > 10) { var tempzip = zip[3].substr(0,10); }
    obj.coordinates = tempzip;
    } else {
    obj.coordinates = zip;
    }
    Magic, thanks Dacal.

    I found why Finland translation doesn't work:

    Code:
    switch (lang) {
    case "cn":
    document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    break;		
    case "ru":
    document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    break;									
    case "it":
    document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    break;
    case "fi":
    break;
    case "nl":
    document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    break;
    case "fr":
    document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    break;
    case "ge":
    document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    break;
    case "sp":
    document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    break;
    default:
    break;


    Missed it out. LOL...
    Code:
    switch (lang) {
    case "cn":
    document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    break;		
    case "ru":
    document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    break;									
    case "it":
    document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    break;
    case "fi":
    document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);
    break;
    case "nl":
    document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    break;
    case "fr":
    document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    break;
    case "ge":
    document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    break;
    case "sp":
    document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    break;
    default:
    break;
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 05-30-2013 at 07:08 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Kazuyoshi (05-31-2013), King_O_Hill (05-30-2013), mfisherbsu (05-30-2013), The_Durben (05-30-2013)

  21. #6312
    Addicted to Code Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,889
    Thanks
    2,886
    Thanked 8,478 Times in 1,498 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    Ian or Decal,
    I wanna have the windmill and dandelion come up for different weather conditions. IE partly cloudy have dandelion and clear have wind mill. I copied the js and CSS files into each weather condition but I think if I put in display "none" in the set up wind info nothing shows up. Am I going about it the right way or am I missing something. Any assistance would be appreciated. Tia
    I have a project for that (possibility to choose the effect you want for each condition, or none), but i prefer to wait for a stable 6.3. Maybe i will submit something to Ian after.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Magic, thanks Dacal.

    I found why Finland translation doesn't work:

    Code:
    		switch (lang) {
    			case "cn":
    				document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    			break;		
    			case "ru":
    				document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    			break;									
    			case "it":
    				document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    			break;
    			case "fi":
    			break;
    			case "nl":
    				document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    			break;
    			case "fr":
    				document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    			break;
    			case "ge":
    				document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    			break;
    			case "sp":
    				document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    			break;
    			default:
    			break;


    Missed it out. LOL...
    Code:
    		switch (lang) {
    			case "cn":
    				document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    			break;		
    			case "ru":
    				document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    			break;									
    			case "it":
    				document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    			break;
    			case "fi":
    document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);
    			break;
    			case "nl":
    				document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    			break;
    			case "fr":
    				document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    			break;
    			case "ge":
    				document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    			break;
    			case "sp":
    				document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML = Translate($.cookie('jsonCookie').description);	
    			break;
    			default:
    			break;
    I'm not perfect


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-30-2013), chevymusclecar (05-30-2013), Hip5 (05-30-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-30-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-31-2013), King_O_Hill (05-30-2013), lostinthemes (05-30-2013), mfisherbsu (05-30-2013), RandyTG (05-30-2013), The_Durben (05-30-2013)

  23. #6313
    Green Apple A11AST3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Joplin, MO
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    1,213
    Thanked 23 Times in 15 Posts

    I have an odd question, I have looked through the forums and havent found an answer so if I missed it, I apologize in advance, but I would like to have the uniaw on my lockscreen, I have the pphtml version installed and would like to have it on my lockscreen as well, is there an easy way to do this or am I just missing something?

  24. #6314
    Addicted to Code Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,889
    Thanks
    2,886
    Thanked 8,478 Times in 1,498 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by A11AST3R View Post
    I have an odd question, I have looked through the forums and havent found an answer so if I missed it, I apologize in advance, but I would like to have the uniaw on my lockscreen, I have the pphtml version installed and would like to have it on my lockscreen as well, is there an easy way to do this or am I just missing something?
    U have miss something .

    Search few page back, there is a link for 6.3 LS.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (05-30-2013), Hip5 (05-30-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-30-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-31-2013), King_O_Hill (05-30-2013), lostinthemes (05-30-2013), The_Durben (05-30-2013)

  26. #6315
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Posts
    4,901
    Thanks
    7,502
    Thanked 18,969 Times in 3,866 Posts

    I get "Undefined" with this Dacal?

    function fetchWeatherData (callback, zip) {
    var url="http://apple.accuweather.com/adcbin/apple/Apple_Weather_Data.asp?zipcode=" + zip + "&metric=" + tempUnit;
    $.get(url, function(data) {
    xmldata = true;
    var obj = {error:false, storage:false};
    $(data).find('CurrentConditions').each( function() {
    if (gps == false) {
    obj.city = $.trim($(this).find('City').text());

    if (zip.indexOf('|') != -1) { // ONLY FOR ZIP OUT OF USA
    zip = zip.split('|');
    if (zip[3].length > 10) { var tempzip = zip[3].substr(0,10); }
    obj.coordinates = tempzip;
    } else {
    obj.coordinates = zip;
    }

    } else {
    obj.city = city;
    obj.coordinates = ""+ $.cookie('locationCookie').textLat + " " + $.cookie('locationCookie').textLong + "";
    }


    But I thought .substr(0,10) would would remove characters from the wrong end? i.e the right end (if you know what I meanLOL..)
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 05-30-2013 at 07:26 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-30-2013), Hip5 (05-30-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-31-2013), King_O_Hill (05-30-2013), mfisherbsu (05-30-2013), The_Durben (05-30-2013)

  28. #6316
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,062
    Thanks
    40,201
    Thanked 16,861 Times in 6,162 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by A11AST3R View Post
    I have an odd question, I have looked through the forums and havent found an answer so if I missed it, I apologize in advance, but I would like to have the uniaw on my lockscreen, I have the pphtml version installed and would like to have it on my lockscreen as well, is there an easy way to do this or am I just missing something?
    The only way is to get the LS version a few pages back and activate it through Winterboard. While in WB you can have it work on both the LS and the SB, you can only get the PPHTML to run in PPHTML.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (05-30-2013), Hip5 (05-30-2013), lostinthemes (05-30-2013)

  30. #6317
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Posts
    4,901
    Thanks
    7,502
    Thanked 18,969 Times in 3,866 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by A11AST3R View Post
    I have an odd question, I have looked through the forums and havent found an answer so if I missed it, I apologize in advance, but I would like to have the uniaw on my lockscreen, I have the pphtml version installed and would like to have it on my lockscreen as well, is there an easy way to do this or am I just missing something?
    Go to post 1, you will see where to go for the link at the top of the post.

    Version 6.21_LS at the end of post 1 is also working again with 5 day forecast. (incase you don't like AccuWeather)
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 05-30-2013 at 08:26 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-30-2013), Dexy88 (05-30-2013), Hip5 (05-30-2013), King_O_Hill (05-30-2013), mfisherbsu (05-30-2013), The_Durben (05-30-2013)

  32. #6318
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uriah View Post
    Hi

    Can anybody explain what is the difference betweenversion 6.21 to version 6.3 ?

    Thanks !
    OK so i downloaded the new 6.3 - thank you for great work !!!
    Still I think it's the same as the 6.21 - no ?

    Uriah

  33. #6319
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Posts
    4,901
    Thanks
    7,502
    Thanked 18,969 Times in 3,866 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by uriah View Post
    OK so i downloaded the new 6.3 - thank you for great work !!!
    Still I think it's the same as the 6.21 - no ?

    Uriah
    Yeah, it's exactly the same M8, just a few tiny differences.

    Try tapping on the daisy.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 05-30-2013 at 07:28 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (05-30-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-31-2013), King_O_Hill (05-30-2013), lostinthemes (05-30-2013), Marty McFly (05-30-2013), mfisherbsu (05-30-2013), rlopez97 (05-30-2013), The_Durben (05-30-2013)

  35. #6320
    Addicted to Code Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,889
    Thanks
    2,886
    Thanked 8,478 Times in 1,498 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I get "Undefined" with this Dacal?

    function fetchWeatherData (callback, zip) {
    var url="http://apple.accuweather.com/adcbin/apple/Apple_Weather_Data.asp?zipcode=" + zip + "&metric=" + tempUnit;
    $.get(url, function(data) {
    xmldata = true;
    var obj = {error:false, storage:false};
    $(data).find('CurrentConditions').each( function() {
    if (gps == false) {
    obj.city = $.trim($(this).find('City').text());

    if (zip.indexOf('|') != -1) { // ONLY FOR ZIP OUT OF USA
    zip = zip.split('|');
    if (zip[3].length > 10) { var tempzip = zip[3].substr(0,10); }
    obj.coordinates = tempzip;
    } else {
    obj.coordinates = zip;
    }

    } else {
    obj.city = city;
    obj.coordinates = ""+ $.cookie('locationCookie').textLat + " " + $.cookie('locationCookie').textLong + "";
    }
    Yeah.. Really far from perfect...

    if (gps == false) {
    obj.city = $.trim($(this).find('City').text());
    if (zip.indexOf('|') != -1) { // ONLY FOR ZIP OUT OF USA
    var tempzip = zip.split('|');
    obj.coordinates = tempzip[3].substr(0,10);
    } else {
    obj.coordinates = zip;
    }
    } else {
    obj.city = city;
    obj.coordinates = "["+ $.cookie('locationCookie').textLat + " " + $.cookie('locationCookie').textLong + "]";
    }


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (05-30-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-30-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-31-2013), King_O_Hill (05-30-2013), mfisherbsu (05-30-2013), The_Durben (05-30-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts