Page 311 of 875 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301309310311312313 321 361 411 811 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,220 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    @Drifter
    Can you please make the new iWidget with the 5 day forecast from Yahoo a Tap Forecast?
    You dit it with the last yahoo version,and 1 day later was the forecast disabled by Yahoo,so i can not use it...

THX in Advance
    There is a fix for your widget to get your forecast back. Open the UniAW6.js file and search for;

var url="http://xml.weather.yahoo.com/forecastrss/" + zip + "_" + tempUnit + ".xml";

...then change it to this...

var url="http://xml.weather.yahoo.com/forecastrss/"+zip+"&u="+tempUnit+"&d=5.xml";

Repair Courtesy of Marty McFly...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to siemprelisto For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (05-30-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks,but i deleted the old version with the touch forecast

@Drifter
    Can you please make the new iWidget with the 5 day forecast from Yahoo a Tap Forecast?
    You dit it with the last yahoo version,and 1 day later was the forecast disabled by Yahoo,so i can not use it...

THX in Advance
    UniAW 6.3 (accuweather) iWidget V2 already has tap forecast implemented, just tap the clock for now. I will refine the touch layers for the final version

Please remember that the 6.3 releases are still beta, so what you have at the moment is just temporary, the final iwidget version will be more refined once Ian and Dacal finish up with the main code and I have time to do my thing

In the meantime, you can also edit the widget.plist and increase the height value from 180 to around 220, that should let you actually touch the forecast itself to toggle on/off its display for now

Hope this helps
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 05-29-2013 at 02:40 PM.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (05-29-2013), chevymusclecar (05-29-2013), Dexy88 (05-30-2013), Hip5 (05-29-2013), mfisherbsu (05-29-2013), RandyTG (05-29-2013), The_Durben (05-29-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

in the widget v 6.21 from page one is no touch forecast...it does not work,when i touch on the clock

in the widget v 6.21 from page one is no touch forecast...it does not work,when i touch on the clock
    Sorry mate, Ian never updated the link for v6.21 iwidget version with the touch forecast version, that was just something I posted on my own to get people going. Maybe search my posts to find the touch capable version of 6.21.

Ian and Dacal are working on the 6.3 versions, so Im sure he didnt see the point in updating those links since a new version is on the horizon.

Try the 6.3 iwidget Accuweather version I posted a few pages back. Thats the latest version for now. Im sure you will like the new changes
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 05-29-2013 at 03:15 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (05-29-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-29-2013), The_Durben (05-29-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Version 6.1 will have the spaceman in clear nights and fair nights, don't want to put him in partly cloudy as he looks daft floating in all the clouds, I made special clouds for the new fair condition.

I also added a switch in the config file for full screen clouds.
    Added the year to the date.
    Put a switch in the config file for the second hand to sweep instead of click
    Added static cloud images to cloudy, sleet & snow conditions.
    made a new condition for partly cloudy/windy (which I have seen here in China 4 times now) in this condition you have the normal partly cloudy things with flying leaves, the clouds move faster and the balloon also moov a lot faster with a slight clockwise rotation on them to make it look like the wind has caught them.
    I added the Chinese language and have now decided to fix all the languages so everything will change (sunset, sunrise, hi, lo, visibility, days, months blah blah, it's taking a long time as I have to use Google translate.

In doing all this I found lots of errors in my code, so these are all fixed.

Hopefully I have fixed the css file problem with the lockscreen too, still got to test this.

And last but not least I added the Demo mode code from Dacal, I had to make a lot of changes to it to suit the UniAW but it's working great now, so this is also new in the config file, you don't even need to be online to see any animation you want, a real blessing for us coders to be able to switch to any animation day or night so quickly to see how it's working. THANKS DACAL

My Config.js file must be one of the biggest ever, I can't think what else I could possibly put in their to make you guys life easier.

So yeah, between working 13hr a day, 6 days a week, Iv'e been real busy

Do you guys want balloons in the cloudy condition? I wasn't sure whether I should do this or not!

Any other requests, now is the time to speak up.

Sleepin now.. C yaz.

Can anybody please explain how to disable this static cloud images to cloudy, sleet & snow conditions????

As i have a transparent status bar and cloudy conditions is almost all summer it looks a bit not in a way i want it ...

So if somebody will explain me how to disable this static images to have just a transparent background it will be really helpful.

Thanks in advance )

Thanks
    Thanked 15,539 Times in 7,105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tomazzz View Post

Can anybody please explain how to disable this static cloud images to cloudy, sleet & snow conditions????

As i have a transparent status bar and cloudy conditions is almost all summer it looks a bit not in a way i want it ...

So if somebody will explain me how to disable this static images to have just a transparent background it will be really helpful.

Thanks in advance )
    Easiest way is to go into the css file for whatever condition you want to remove it for and look for the static_cloud animation (webkit) which is normally at the bottom and set the 100% opacity to 0 (and the 50% one to 0 too if there is a 50%).

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (05-29-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-29-2013), King_O_Hill (05-29-2013), lostinthemes (05-30-2013), RandyTG (05-29-2013), The.Drifter (05-29-2013), Tomazzz (05-29-2013)

because I live here

IMG_0274.JPG
    IMG_0275.JPG
    IMG_0277.JPG

this only seemed right

-img_0280.png
    -img_0282.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0279.png  
    Last edited by VOLTAGExDT; 05-29-2013 at 03:06 PM.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (05-29-2013), Hip5 (05-29-2013), King_O_Hill (05-29-2013), KraXik (05-29-2013), Marty McFly (05-29-2013), NewdestinyX (05-29-2013), RandyTG (05-29-2013), The.Drifter (05-29-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    My way is i think better . No offense to D. .
    None taken
    I only checked quick in ifile. Never ran it to check what would happen.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (05-29-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-29-2013), King_O_Hill (05-29-2013), Simon (05-29-2013), The.Drifter (05-29-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Easiest way is to go into the css file for whatever condition you want to remove it for and look for the static_cloud animation (webkit) which is normally at the bottom and set the 100% opacity to 0 (and the 50% one too 0 to if there is a 50%).

Thanks a lot , it looks much better now )

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomazzz For This Useful Post:

Simon (05-29-2013)

Ian, Dacal, MamaJaay, and everyone else that had a hand in this .... Thank You Very Much !!!

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Phre57 For This Useful Post:

Dacal (05-29-2013), Hip5 (05-29-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-29-2013), MamaJaay (05-29-2013), VOLTAGExDT (05-29-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hi Dacal - is it possible to get City AND Neighborhood with Accuweather as well? I tried with the same code but I am getting "Undefined" as the result. Thanks so much.......for everything!!
    Thanks for getting the widgets back online Marty. Any chance of a quick tutorial (if possible) to change any widget to accuweather. Like many others it just seems to be most accurate, most often in my area.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesus™ For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (05-29-2013), NewdestinyX (05-29-2013)

When comparing Yahoo and accuweather for my particular area....Dallas/FtWorth and suburbs, Yahoo doesn't suck, Yahoo rules!!....pin point accuracy....Thanks to Dacal for working on and implementing both options.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (05-30-2013), RKO1195 (05-30-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    When comparing Yahoo and accuweather for my particular area....Dallas/FtWorth and suburbs, Yahoo doesn't suck, Yahoo rules!!....pin point accuracy....Thanks to Dacal for working on and implementing both options.
    For major cities/metro areas.. Yahoo has always done well. But you get 5-20 miles out of town into the burbs - you only see 2 - 3 conditions year around - never rain. Now keep in mind context is everything. There are climates (as would be the case in Texas) where there are 'fewer' conditions in the weather you could encounter. So you'll be thinking .. "Yep, accurate!". I tested areas around the country (Chicago and burbs, Milwaukee & burbs, Boston & burbs, and Philly & burbs). In ALL cases - the weather reported for suburb towns 5-15 miles from the main city was "rarely" reading the same as that main city's weather. If it started to rain in Chicago yahoo feed immediately updated to show rain - but put the coordinates in for Barrington (just outside of Chicago) and the reading is Cloudy - even though its clearly raining there too.

This is not the case with my early tests with Accuweather. So glad to be done with Yahoo forever.

And for those who need a translation matrix for Accuweather's more "glass half full" weather condition naming convention.....

Mostly Sunny = Partly cloudy
    Partly Sunny = Mostly Cloudy

I hope that's how Ian tied the animations to the different naming convention Accuweather uses.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (05-30-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,476 Times in 1,243 Posts

It's a Yahoo thing, because with Yahoo there are 3 requests where you can catch the city... With accuweather, the city is used to find the postal code. Different.

No one have seen that when you choose something in the option menu, it's keep when you unlock/lock ????
    Yes i saw i as soon as i started using a lock screen today .

Hi IAN,
    i am an italian guy.
    I have changed my config file in "IT", all the data on the screen have become Italian except for the weather, i see "partly cloud" instead of "parzialmente nuvoloso"....in wind i see KPH instead KM/h
    And another thing, i a have set only digital clock but i can't move the individual elements for day, month and year, in this setting i only set singlelinedate...
    Last edited by Giaco; 05-29-2013 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    For major cities/metro areas.. Yahoo has always done well. But you get 5-20 miles out of town into the burbs - you only see 2 - 3 conditions year around - never rain. Now keep in mind context is everything. There are climates (as would be the case in Texas) where there are 'fewer' conditions in the weather you could encounter. So you'll be thinking .. "Yep, accurate!". I tested areas around the country (Chicago and burbs, Milwaukee & burbs, Boston & burbs, and Philly & burbs). In ALL cases - the weather reported for suburb towns 5-15 miles from the main city was "rarely" reading the same as that main city's weather. If it started to rain in Chicago yahoo feed immediately updated to show rain - but put the coordinates in for Barrington (just outside of Chicago) and the reading is Cloudy - even though its clearly raining there too.

This is not the case with my early tests with Accuweather. So glad to be done with Yahoo forever.

And for those who need a translation matrix for Accuweather's more "glass half full" weather condition naming convention.....

Mostly Sunny = Partly cloudy
    Partly Sunny = Mostly Cloudy

I hope that's how Ian tied the animations to the different naming convention Accuweather uses.
    Not exactly :

var Conditions = [
    "blank", //0 NOT USED
    "clear", //1 sunny
    "fair", //2 mostly sunny
    "partlycloudy", //3 partly sunny
    "partlycloudy", //4 Intermittent Clouds
    "haze", //5 hazy sunshine
    "mostlycloudy", //6 mostly cloudy
    "cloud", //7 Cloudy
    "cloud", //8 Cloudy
    "blank", //9 NOT USED
    "blank", //10 NOT USED
    "fog", //11 fog
    "showers_cloud", //12 showers
    "showers_cloud", //13 mostly cloudy w/ showers
    "rain", //14 partly sunny w/ showers
    "thunderstorm", //15 T-storms
    "thunderstorm", //16 Mostly Cloudy w/ T-Storms
    "thunderstorm", //17 Partly Sunny w/ T-Storms
    "rain", //18 rain
    "snow", //19 Flurries
    "snow", //20 Mostly Cloudy w/ Flurries
    "snow", //21 Partly Sunny w/ Flurries
    "heavy_snow", //22 Snow
    "heavy_snow", //23 Mostly Cloudy w/ Snow
    "hail", //24 Ice
    "sleet", //25 cold
    "sleet", //26 Freezing Rain
    "blank", //27 NOT USED
    "blank", //28 NOT USED
    "sleet", //29 Rain and Snow
    "clear", //30 Hot
    "frost", //31 Cold
    "windy", //32 Windy
    "clear", //33 clear
    "fair", //34 Mostly Clear
    "partlycloudy", //35 Partly Cloudy
    "partlycloudy", //36 Intermittent Clouds
    "haze", //37 Hazy Moonlight
    "mostlycloudy", //38 Mostly Cloudy
    "rain", //39 Partly Cloudy w/ Showers
    "showers_cloud", //40 Mostly Cloudy w/ Showers
    "thunderstorm", //41 Partly Cloudy w/ T-Storms
    "thunderstorm", //42 Mostly Cloudy w/ T-Storms
    "snow", //43 Mostly Cloudy w/ Flurries
    "heavy_snow"]; //44 Mostly Cloudy w/ Snow

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (05-29-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-29-2013), Irish_Man (05-30-2013), lostinthemes (05-30-2013), mfisherbsu (05-30-2013), phil73 (05-29-2013), siemprelisto (05-29-2013), The_Durben (05-29-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus™ View Post
    Thanks for getting the widgets back online Marty. Any chance of a quick tutorial (if possible) to change any widget to accuweather. Like many others it just seems to be most accurate, most often in my area.
    I have this request in to Dacal as well. I want to convert all my favorite widgets to Accuweather. But I fear it may be pretty complex - like when many of us were wanting to convert Native Weather or Woeid-only widgets to GPS. It just wasn't "that easy". I'm getting better with code now so I'm hoping the learning curve isn't too steep!

Not exactly :

Accuweather's Condition names (to the right)--

var Conditions = [
    "blank",//0 NOT USED
    "clear",//1 sunny
    "fair",//2 mostly sunny
    "partlycloudy",//3 partly sunny
    "partlycloudy",//4 Intermittent Clouds
    "haze",//5 hazy sunshine
    "mostlycloudy",//6 mostly cloudy
    "cloud",//7 Cloudy
    "cloud",//8 Cloudy
    ((Snip))
    "
    Ah! So that's how they do it! I wasn't too far off. So mostly sunny = fair; partly sunny = partly cloudy.. Makes sense..

Thanks Dacal!
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 05-29-2013 at 04:39 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Dacal (05-29-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I have this request in to Dacal as well. I want to convert all my favorite widgets to Accuweather. But I fear it may be pretty complex - like when many of us were wanting to convert Native Weather or Woeid-only widgets to GPS. It just wasn't "that easy". I'm getting better with code now so I'm hoping the learning curve isn't too steep!

Ah! So that's how they do it! I wasn't too far off. So mostly sunny = fair; partly sunny = partly cloudy.. Makes sense..

Thanks Dacal!
    It's not an easy convert. It's almost a complete rewrite. Just look at uniaw 6.2 vs 6.3 (accuweather)

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Dacal (05-29-2013), Hip5 (05-29-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-29-2013), King_O_Hill (05-29-2013), lostinthemes (05-30-2013), mfisherbsu (05-30-2013), NewdestinyX (05-29-2013), RandyTG (05-29-2013), The_Durben (05-29-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,539 Times in 7,105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    No problem. Still have my original psd so fairly easy
    I'll add a few optional ones. Different BG it sits in
    Awesome, thanks man

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-29-2013)

Page 311 of 875 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301309310311312313 321 361 411 811 ... LastLast