Page 294 of 875 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284292293294295296 304 344 394 794 ... LastLast
Results 5,861 to 5,880 of 17492

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #5861
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Wildfowler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Devon, England
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    342
    Thanked 512 Times in 141 Posts

    Hello!

    For the MPH and Centigrade fix I made a slight error which was producing long decimals in some wind speeds. It should be like this which will give you a round number:

    document.getElementById("wind").innerHTML = "" + obj.winddir + " - " + (Math.round(obj.windspeed*62/100)) + " " + "mph"; }

    Sorry about that.

    If you're using my tweaked UNIAW6 then in this zip you'll find two UNIAW6.js files. One for MPH & C and the original with KMH & C. Just unzip and rename to UNIAW6.js and replace in the Javascript file.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ml9xqb7a9w09ws8/UNIAW6.zip

    Any questions just shout.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiababy View Post
    Thanks for this code was trying to work it out myself so I could have C and MPH but that did it
    Hello,

    Perhaps you could edit your code with the revised bit of maths I posted and let me know it is working okay for you with no long decimals. I've changed my location a few times to check and it's okay but if you can check too that will make me more confident its correct.

    Thanks
    Last edited by Wildfowler; 05-27-2013 at 02:12 PM.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wildfowler For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (05-27-2013), menard_00 (05-27-2013), nik1975 (05-27-2013)

  3. #5862
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I have got to get in on this scrolling wallpapers, they look great on Chevy's new mod. AND Simons plane mod.
    Just downloaded 120 HD widescreen images, my plan is to make them the timed walls, they will change every 15 minutes (according to the time of day as MJ's original Timed walls), it will take each image exactly 15 minutes to scroll from one end to the other so it will only be a one direction scroll (right to left).
    Prepare for a big change!

    UniAW 6.3 update:

    We have already a fully functioning Accuweather version, I have no idea how accuweather calculates the "feels like" temperature but it is way higher than Yahoo!
    But now something else is in the wind so we are on hold again till we see...

    Dacal also sent me a Yahoo version with the forecast from Accuweather and a "Choice" version where we can choose between Yahoo (with Accuweather forecast) or everything Accuweather, but.. there is a little thing bothering me with these two versions.

    So keep your chins up, it is still being worked on.

    Thanks again for your patients and special thanks to Dacal for endlessly working on this and putting up with me being too much of a perfectionist, I'm sure he wants to do this to me sometimes:



    Nice, thank you, saved a snap shot of this and added it to my "Useful Posts" folder.
    Ian, I have incorporated these panoramics into smash... I have 1886 pics sized at 1920x1080

    And they're all zipped up

    Shall I PM you a link?

  4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    17Ball (05-27-2013), chevymusclecar (05-27-2013), Dacal (05-27-2013), GibMcfragger (05-27-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-27-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-27-2013), King_O_Hill (05-27-2013), lostinthemes (05-28-2013), menard_00 (05-27-2013), mfisherbsu (05-27-2013), Simon (05-27-2013), TaJr12 (05-28-2013), The_Durben (05-27-2013)

  5. #5863
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,718
    Thanks
    6,952
    Thanked 15,502 Times in 7,090 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Ian, I have incorporated these panoramics into smash... I have 1886 pics sized at 1920x1080

    And they're all zipped up

    Shall I PM you a link?
    1886?? Holy....well you know. That's a lot of walls lol.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Kazuyoshi (05-27-2013), King_O_Hill (05-27-2013)

  7. #5864
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Ian, I have incorporated these panoramics into smash... I have 1886 pics sized at 1920x1080

    And they're all zipped up

    Shall I PM you a link?
    Oh hell yea. It would be awesome if your amazing walls could be added to UniAW3. Do it Ian, DOOOO IT!!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to GibMcfragger For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-27-2013)

  9. #5865
    400+ at 640x1136

    Or Ian, if you wanna let me know what size you plan on using, I can grant you access to my library

  10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    boywonder34 (05-28-2013), Hip5 (05-28-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-27-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-27-2013), King_O_Hill (05-27-2013), lostinthemes (05-28-2013), menard_00 (05-27-2013), mfisherbsu (05-27-2013), TaJr12 (05-28-2013), The_Durben (05-27-2013)

  11. #5866
    Probably take a year to upload lol.

    Who wouldn't want MamaJaays Pano walls integrated into UNIAW? That would be incredible!
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

    boywonder34 (05-28-2013), Hip5 (05-28-2013), King_O_Hill (05-27-2013)

  13. #5867
    They're already uploaded.
    And the collection grows each day

  14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    boywonder34 (05-28-2013), Dexy88 (05-28-2013), GibMcfragger (05-27-2013), Hip5 (05-28-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-27-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-27-2013), King_O_Hill (05-27-2013), lostinthemes (05-28-2013), Mav1971 (05-29-2013), mfisherbsu (05-27-2013), Simon (05-27-2013)

  15. #5868
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    They're already uploaded.
    And the collection grows each day
    I want a link too


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (05-28-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-27-2013), King_O_Hill (05-27-2013), Simon (05-27-2013), TaJr12 (05-28-2013)

  17. #5869
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    I want a link too
    Oh Dacal. Of course you get a link, my friend.

  18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (05-27-2013), Hip5 (05-28-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-27-2013), King_O_Hill (05-27-2013), Mav1971 (05-29-2013), NewdestinyX (05-27-2013), Simon (05-27-2013), TaJr12 (05-28-2013)

  19. #5870
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Oh Dacal. Of course you get a link, my friend.
    Hy MamaJaay, could i have the link also, please

  20. #5871
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Oh Dacal. Of course you get a link, my friend.
    Any way to drop "today" off of the Accuweather 5day forecast? Either to make it a four day forecast or keep it five day but go one more day forward instead of including today. Is this possible? Every time I try I end up with a blank widget.

  21. #5872
    so MJ......are these part of your MJSmash-Panoramic? that you did a few days ago?

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Oh Dacal. Of course you get a link, my friend.

  22. #5873
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,213
    Thanks
    8,191
    Thanked 20,829 Times in 4,162 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    400+ at 640x1136

    Or Ian, if you wanna let me know what size you plan on using, I can grant you access to my library
    Thanks so much for the offer MJ but I just downloaded about 100 images yesterday from the HD Wallpaper site, they are all 2560X1600 or bigger and I like to do my own.
    Haven't played with the sizes yet, but because I plan a one way scroll over 15 minutes I was thinking about 568X1280.

    Thanks again.

    Ian.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 05-28-2013 at 12:16 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (05-28-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-27-2013), King_O_Hill (05-27-2013), lostinthemes (05-28-2013), Mav1971 (05-29-2013), NewdestinyX (05-27-2013), RKO1195 (05-28-2013), Simon (05-27-2013), TaJr12 (05-28-2013)

  24. #5874
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Thanks so much for the offer MJ but I just downloaded about 100 images yesterday from the HD Wallpaper site, they are all 2560X1600 or bigger and I like to do my own.
    Haven't played with the sizes yet, but because I plan a one way scroll over 15 minutes I was thinking about 640X2000 ish.

    Thanks again.

    Ian.
    Ok. Was just gonna invite you to the folder. Good luck! Can't wait

  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (05-27-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-27-2013), King_O_Hill (05-27-2013), Mav1971 (05-29-2013), mfisherbsu (05-27-2013)

  26. #5875
    Hi all,

    Here's another one for you. Max's page #1 LS mod from this post 'UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5' with a 4-day accuweather touch forecast. All other weather information is coming from Yahoo. Credit goes to mone as I used her iWidget to get this done. Also, please note this is NOT GPS. "var locale_acc" required in forecast config.js

    -ls-acc.png

    You can see I've added a couple of things to the top of the touch forecast box: city, feels like temp & feed timestamp. These 3 things are coming from Accuweather NOT Yahoo.

    I'm actually looking for a little help from the more experienced coders. This LS works great except for two things:

    1) I can't add the stupid little "degrees" symbol next to the accuweather feels like temp. I know it's usually just a matter of adding the &#174 but I can't get it to work.

    2) My city's accuweather feed is here: http://apple.accuweather.com/adcbin/...M|CA|ON|BARRIE

    I took a screen shot of part of the feed the same time I took the LS screen shot above:

    -new-1.png

    As you can see, the timestamp SHOULD say 19:11 but it says 19:04 instead. It's always close but it's always off. For the life of me I can't figure out why. Any help or guidance would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

    Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5k1fi93p9a...ther.theme.zip

    Enjoy!

  27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    bliken (05-27-2013), boywonder34 (05-28-2013), burrzoo (05-27-2013), Hip5 (05-28-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-27-2013), isostar (05-28-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-27-2013), lostinthemes (05-28-2013), mfisherbsu (05-27-2013), NewdestinyX (05-27-2013), nik1975 (05-27-2013), sethbossfan (05-27-2013), siemprelisto (05-27-2013), The_Durben (05-27-2013)

  28. #5876
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hi all,

    Here's another one for you. Max's page #1 LS mod from this post 'UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5' with a 4-day accuweather touch forecast. All other weather information is coming from Yahoo. Credit goes to mone as I used her iWidget to get this done. Also, please note this is NOT GPS. "var locale_acc" required in forecast config.js

    -ls-acc.png

    You can see I've added a couple of things to the top of the touch forecast box: city, feels like temp & feed timestamp. These 3 things are coming from Accuweather NOT Yahoo.

    I'm actually looking for a little help from the more experienced coders. This LS works great except for two things:

    1) I can't add the stupid little "degrees" symbol next to the accuweather feels like temp. I know it's usually just a matter of adding the &#174 but I can't get it to work.

    2) My city's accuweather feed is here: http://apple.accuweather.com/adcbin/...M|CA|ON|BARRIE

    I took a screen shot of part of the feed the same time I took the LS screen shot above:

    -new-1.png

    As you can see, the timestamp SHOULD say 19:11 but it says 19:04 instead. It's always close but it's always off. For the life of me I can't figure out why. Any help or guidance would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

    Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5k1fi93p9a...ther.theme.zip

    Enjoy!
    It's 176 for the degrees

    Code:
    if (tempUnit == "f"){
    
    
    
                    document.getElementById("temp").innerHTML = obj.temp + "°F";}

    And as far as the feed... Maybe accuweather is reflecting when THEY updated their info
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 05-27-2013 at 07:01 PM.

  29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    Kazuyoshi (05-27-2013), Marty McFly (05-27-2013), sethbossfan (05-27-2013), The_Durben (05-27-2013)

  30. #5877
    Default animation only
    can some one please share the animation only. I cant seem to make it work on my phone.

  31. #5878
    Sorry, typo - tried 176 as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    And as far as the feed... Maybe accuweather is reflecting when THEY updated their info
    Makes sense but based on the code, it should just be grabbing whatever is in the <Time></Time> tag and reporting it back.

    The only thing I can come up with, is that it has something to do with the way the line is being parsed. If you look at forecast.js....

    obj.time = trimWhiteSpace(tag.firstChild.data);
    //obj.time = parseTimeString(tag.firstChild.data);

    I can't understand why the commented out line doesn't work and I have to use the top one

    P.S. MJ, was the iWidget yours? Did I credit mone incorrectly?
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 05-27-2013 at 07:34 PM.

  32. #5879
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 193 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by meowchie View Post
    can some one please share the animation only. I cant seem to make it work on my phone.
    If I remember correctly, Ian forgot to switch everything off in UniAW6.21_WB before he uploaded it. Just go into the config.js and line by line turn everything off.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to siemprelisto For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (05-27-2013)

  34. #5880
    I already done that. still have the clock and the black background of the clock

Page 294 of 875 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284292293294295296 304 344 394 794 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •