Page 287 of 875 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277285286287288289 297 337 387 787 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,740 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #5721
    iPhoneaholic Korazu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wherever my Harley takes me.
    Posts
    331
    Thanks
    774
    Thanked 387 Times in 202 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Matux View Post
    this is what i got with your WOEID on my testcenario

    State day(wallpaper) and updated: 14:40 is caused by my daytime

    But City, Temp, Hi, Low, SR, SS, humidity, wind should be right.

    What SB theme is this? Thanks!

  2. #5722
    Hello everyone,

    I applied fix of sethbossfan (thanks mate) Lockscreen looks fine now (I need lock bar but anyway), as i understood from latest post and early pages, we only have 1 day forecast but update of widget is on the way (hope it's ok until now)

    Do you where we edit location ? It shows Hong Kong, and i dont know the new code or how do you obtain the new code for cities. (Lausanne, Swiss)

    Cheers and have a nice day !

  3. #5723
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I found my post, here it is again, just replace all Marty's code with the code below.

    I did honor Marty be naming a variable after him
    obj.chill needs to be obj.realFeel in Smash

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Now in the Config.js file, turn off (false) "UseRealFeel", this will make your normal temperature normal but you will still have the feels like temp calculation (34º at present), as that switch only effects the main temperature reading.

    Remember, temperatures between 17ºC & 26ºC (inclusive), or your humidity level is below 40% will show the normal temp as the same as the feels like temp.
    And no... That switch in config is disabled in Smash as I opted to have both displayed all the time

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (05-27-2013), Marty McFly (05-26-2013), NewdestinyX (05-26-2013)

  5. #5724
    Quote Originally Posted by uriah View Post
    Thanks!
    I did put the file to replace the old one I have into :UniAW6.1LS/JavaScript/Main/UniAW6.js
    But It is not working....

    Is it ok ? is that the location for the file ?
    Please note that I have the LS version...

    So why it is not working ??

    uriah
    Should work bud.

    Try this:

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/67semlzr3nzv5r0/UniAW6.zip

    Here is how it looks. Ignore the forecast background. Just a quick screenshot.

    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  6. #5725
    Hi all,
    Sorry I haven't been active much and missed a couple of questions and PM's. I've been trying to at least keep up with the reading. Real life has recently handed me a fist full of s*** so just trying to cope.

    EDIT: re-reading, that sounds like a cry for sympathy. Not at all folks. Sorry

    I will update the Max mods on page 1 with the forecast fix, heat index and a couple of other goodies ASAP. Sorry for the delay. By no means do I feel any ownership to them so no worries if someone else would like to step in and take care of it in the mean time.

    People have been asking me for both versions of the 4-day forecast I posted (native and accuweather). For sure! It would be great to get them out there so everyone can experience both for themselves. Will put them into the Max mods maybe .

  7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-26-2013), bliken (05-26-2013), burrzoo (05-26-2013), Hip5 (05-27-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-26-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-27-2013), King_O_Hill (05-26-2013), lizzy954 (05-26-2013), lostinthemes (05-27-2013), mfisherbsu (05-26-2013), NewdestinyX (05-26-2013), sethbossfan (05-26-2013), TaJr12 (05-28-2013), The_Durben (05-26-2013)

  8. #5726
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Kazuyoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    near Nürnberg, Germany
    Posts
    388
    Thanks
    1,299
    Thanked 512 Times in 229 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Korazu View Post
    What SB theme is this? Thanks!
    If you mean the weather have a look in my dropbox and if you mean the icons have a look at the SHINE theme
    Matux is past ... Kazuyoshi is back (thx Simon )

    Dropbox
    : exxOS -- Shine --

  9. #5727
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts

    @ e377
    Edit the location in Setup/config - look for " var local ".
    Your city code is 783058
    Last edited by iModer; 05-26-2013 at 09:53 AM.

  10. #5728
    iPhone? More like MyPhone SHARON1O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    ESPAÑA
    Posts
    714
    Thanks
    2,513
    Thanked 603 Times in 340 Posts

    Alguien puede ayudarme a poner el icono de pronostico del tiempo dentro del recuadro ???? No encuentro la forma , gracias de antenano

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1369579859.131647.jpg

    " ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to SHARON1O For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-26-2013)

  12. #5729
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by B377 View Post
    Hello everyone,

    I applied fix of sethbossfan (thanks mate) Lockscreen looks fine now (I need lock bar but anyway), as i understood from latest post and early pages, we only have 1 day forecast but update of widget is on the way (hope it's ok until now)

    Do you where we edit location ? It shows Hong Kong, and i dont know the new code or how do you obtain the new code for cities. (Lausanne, Swiss)

    Cheers and have a nice day !
    Hello

    Change your Location in Setup/Config.js
    Look for: var local
    And your city code is 783058

  13. #5730
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hi all,
    Sorry I haven't been active much and missed a couple of questions and PM's. I've been trying to at least keep up with the reading. Real life has recently handed me a fist full of s*** so just trying to cope.

    EDIT: re-reading, that sounds like a cry for sympathy. Not at all folks. Sorry

    I will update the Max mods on page 1 with the forecast fix, heat index and a couple of other goodies ASAP. Sorry for the delay. By no means do I feel any ownership to them so no worries if someone else would like to step in and take care of it in the mean time.

    People have been asking me for both versions of the 4-day forecast I posted (native and accuweather). For sure! It would be great to get them out there so everyone can experience both for themselves. Will put them into the Max mods maybe .
    Hey bro,
    Don't feel obligated to doing stuff for us real life always take presidence. Hope everything works out for you. Thanks for all that you do!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Best01 For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (05-26-2013)

  15. #5731
    Quote Originally Posted by SHARON1O View Post
    Voltage fantastico su trabajo es posible hacer un globo purple con el nombre de SHARON ???


    gracias de antemano . Besos
    I swear I pressed "1" for english

    Quote Originally Posted by itr2sti View Post
    Voltage,
    Can you post the zip with the first 100 balloons? I'm looking for the Darth Vader and the Up balloon. Also, any chance of more Star Wars balloons?
    Thanks
    I didn't create the darth balloon..

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

    iamevl (05-27-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-27-2013)

  17. #5732
    MJ..I thought your smash Panaromic has the temp fix...from Marty...

    is that correct?

    i am using it but it hasn't been humid enough for me to see if it works...

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    obj.chill needs to be obj.realFeel in Smash



    And no... That switch in config is disabled in Smash as I opted to have both displayed all the time

  18. #5733
    Quote Originally Posted by iModer View Post
    Hello

    Change your Location in Setup/Config.js
    Look for: var local
    And your city code is 783058
    That did the trick, thanks a lot. Do you know a suitable digital clock for lockscreen as well ? Like in the first page, searching on cydia is a no-go

    Thanks again

  19. #5734
    ok guys I am bringing out some 3d balloons now...

    you can make request for these but if I don't have the model made I wont make them right away.. but I have 25000 made so...

    -balloon210.png-balloon211.png-balloon212.png-balloon213.png-balloon214.png-balloon215.png-balloon216.png-balloon217.png-balloon219.png

    ....

    -balloon220.png-balloon221.png-balloon222.png-balloon223.png-balloon224.png-balloon225.png-balloon226.png-balloon227.png-balloon228.png-balloon229.png

  20. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

    boywonder34 (05-26-2013), chevymusclecar (05-26-2013), cuzin (05-26-2013), Darrenrooster (05-26-2013), dexi (11-16-2013), Hip5 (05-27-2013), itr2sti (05-26-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-26-2013), King_O_Hill (05-26-2013), KraXik (05-26-2013), Marty McFly (05-26-2013), mfisherbsu (05-26-2013), NewdestinyX (05-26-2013), Noobiusmaximus (05-26-2013), RKO1195 (05-26-2013), sethbossfan (05-26-2013), SHARON1O (05-26-2013), Simon (05-26-2013), TaJr12 (05-28-2013)

  21. #5735
    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    MJ..I thought your smash Panaromic has the temp fix...from Marty...

    is that correct?

    i am using it but it hasn't been humid enough for me to see if it works...
    Yes, but it was faulty. Has been fixed.
    Updated 5/26/2013 -- bug fixes with heat index code and wall timing

    this is made to be used WITH the stock clock enabled or you may download the forecast tweak from cydia.

    MJSmash with 30 minute timed panoramic walls??

    Yes...MJSmashPanoramic.v2

    MJSmash Panoramic 30 minute timed wall mod with "touch to see tomorrow's forecast" (thanks a lot yahoo) and new "heat index code" by Marty McFly... creds to Chevy (for the original panoramic code from CMC.Ultimate) Bombmom, Ian, Dacal... Usual suspects.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_T_5...=youtube_gdata

    Download link below

    https://copy.com/iLQkpsinUYjK

  22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-23-2013), burrzoo (05-26-2013), chevymusclecar (05-26-2013), haylazz (05-26-2013), Hip5 (05-27-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-27-2013), King_O_Hill (05-26-2013), Kr0NiK (05-26-2013), mrsmickey (05-26-2013), sethbossfan (05-26-2013), siemprelisto (05-26-2013), TaJr12 (05-28-2013)

  23. #5736

  24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-23-2013), GibMcfragger (05-26-2013), iamevl (05-27-2013), itr2sti (05-26-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-26-2013), King_O_Hill (05-26-2013), KraXik (05-26-2013), menard_00 (05-26-2013), sethbossfan (05-26-2013)

  25. #5737
    Default Java Help Please
    I would like to display the current moon phase on the lockscreen and hopefully I will be able to integrate it into UniAW_LS.
    This script defaults to the current date, but allows the user to input any date from 1970 on.
    I just want it to display the moon phase image for the current date, but everything I've tried to remove the "input boxes" renders the script useless.
    If this is an easy fix I would appreciate someone who actually knows how to code java fixing it (as I obviously don't).
    If it's not an easy fix I'll try a different route.

    MoonAge.zip

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phre57 For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-23-2013), King_O_Hill (05-26-2013), siemprelisto (06-08-2013)

  27. #5738
    My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Posts
    627
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 373 Times in 231 Posts

    For the sake of sounding like a complete nerd; can someone put up an Enterprise (NCC-1701D) to use instead of the astronaut?
    Just a thought.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to gdd2010 For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-23-2013)

  29. #5739
    Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    Should work bud.

    Try this:

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/67semlzr3nzv5r0/UniAW6.zip

    Here is how it looks. Ignore the forecast background.
    OK Now it's working with version 6.2 ! thnks A lot
    What about the 4 days forecats from aAccuweather ? How can I combine them together ?

    Thanks

  30. #5740
    Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    ok guys I am bringing out some 3d balloons now...

    you can make request for these but if I don't have the model made I wont make them right away.. but I have 25000 made so...

    -balloon210.png-balloon211.png-balloon212.png-balloon213.png-balloon214.png-balloon215.png-balloon216.png-balloon217.png-balloon219.png

    ....

    -balloon220.png-balloon221.png-balloon222.png-balloon223.png-balloon224.png-balloon225.png-balloon226.png-balloon227.png-balloon228.png-balloon229.png

    Hey i was wondering if you had a pittsburgh steelers a pirates and a pittsburgh pens one and how i would go about adding them to my balloons.

Page 287 of 875 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277285286287288289 297 337 387 787 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •