+ Reply
Page 282 of 815 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272280281282283284 292 332 382 782 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,640 of 16282

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Please? I really like the weather animated widgets but i cant find the ones you guys are posting. Id really appriciate the help.
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Please? I really like the weather animated widgets but i cant find the ones you guys are posting. Id really appriciate the help.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Powertothepeople View Post
    You need to be more specific... which version is it you want?

Do you want a LockScreen or SpringBoard?

If you don't know the version you might provide a picture of what you want.

I'm sure you've gone to the first page of this thread where all of the original version download links are provided along with several modded versions...

Any of the versions you get from the first page will need the Yahoo temp fix that can be found on page 239 of this thread.

Please know, just about Everyone that follows this thread is Very Helpful and will Assist and Educate you as best they can... one thing to keep in mind... you will receive all the help you need but in the end You will have to do the Work.

Step One...Start reading

Step Two...Return for assistance

Good Luck

3. The Following User Says Thank You to siemprelisto For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-25-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ok i wanted the one simon 76 just posted of ferlop15 just a few posts up on this page. Sorry im just new to all this and having a hard time understanding alot of it. Idk how to post an img like u guys

Thanks

Ok i wanted the one simon 76 just posted of ferlop15 just a few posts up on this page. Sorry im just new to all this and having a hard time understanding alot of it. Idk how to post an img like u guys
    OK, first, when someone posts an image with their comment and you have a question about that image click the "Reply With Quote" tab on the bottom right of that post.

As far as ferlop15's image, that is a complete Theme, not just a Widget. I would suggest "private message" ferlop15 and ask him for his assistance in getting the look he has.

Everyone has to start somewhere... You're off to a Good start by finding this Great thread...

Best Regards

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to siemprelisto For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (05-27-2013), King_O_Hill (05-25-2013), The_Durben (05-25-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by siemprelisto View Post
    OK, first, when someone posts an image with their comment and you have a question about that image click the "Reply With Quote" tab on the bottom right of that post.

As far as ferlop15's image, that is a complete Theme, not just a Widget. I would suggest "private message" ferlop15 and ask him for his assistance in getting the look he has.

Everyone has to start somewhere... You're off to a Good start by finding this Great thread...

Best Regards
    Its this one

Kinda bummed i been reading about the yahoo stuff i was using the htc animated weather. Went great with what i was using now its just crap ;/ ah well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Powertothepeople; 05-25-2013 at 01:01 PM.

Thanks

Its this one

Kinda bummed i been reading about the yahoo stuff i was using the htc animated weather. Went great with what i was using now its just crap ;/ ah well.
    Yes, ferlop15 has a Beautiful look.

I actually started off with the HTC animated weather widget and when it broke earlier this year I found my way to this Amazing Widget and thread.

Have you done the Yahoo fix for your HTC widget?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yes, ferlop15 has a Beautiful look.

I actually started off with the HTC animated weather widget and when it broke earlier this year I found my way to this Amazing Widget and thread.

Have you done the Yahoo fix for your HTC widget?

Yes i followed all steps couldnt get it to even show the one day. Thats kinda why i like his its already a one day. An looks verry nice.

Thanks

Yes i followed all steps couldnt get it to even show the one day. Thats kinda why i like his its already a one day. An looks verry nice.
    Try this one; https://www.dropbox.com/s/4lhqguprmi...HTC_UniAW6.rar

Green Apple
    Thanks

Is it perpage or iwidget?

Thanks

Is it perpage or iwidget?
    perpage

Green Apple
    Thanks

perpage
    Ok it works but when i put in my weather code nothing shows. Its not like the one in the config file its just numbers an when i go to yahoo an search mine is USPA1392

Ok it works but when i put in my weather code nothing shows. Its not like the one in the config file its just numbers an when i go to yahoo an search mine is USPA1392
    Used gps and it works
    Last edited by Powertothepeople; 05-25-2013 at 02:09 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Werty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Not sure what I did wrong. I put the balloons voltage made for me in and all I get is squares. ImageUploadedByModMyi1369513567.464147.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1369513576.321855.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Thanked 14,161 Times in 6,637 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Platini2000 View Post
    Lol, I think that type of animation is a little beyond my capabilities. Looks awesome though.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-25-2013), menard_00 (05-25-2013), Platini2000 (05-25-2013)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Hi All,
    My widgets don't seem to be updating location all of a sudden. If I go to I file and do the web viewer it catches the location or if I check and uncheck the theme in WB AND RESPRING IT WORKS. I uninstalled the my location app and followed kings instruction still no go. This is what my location path looks like. When I open up my location and turn sig off than on nothing changes. Any help/thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Tia
    image.jpg

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,059 Times in 5,472 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    Hi All,
    My widgets don't seem to be updating location all of a sudden. If I go to I file and do the web viewer it catches the location or if I check and uncheck the theme in WB AND RESPRING IT WORKS. I uninstalled the my location app and followed kings instruction still no go. This is what my location path looks like. When I open up my location and turn sig off than on nothing changes. Any help/thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Tia
    Attachment 640003
    Seriously bro? You've been around here enough to hear that it is a yahoo problem, no? There's nothing wrong with the myLocation app!

Again, I get perplexed as to why everyone jumps to that conclusion as soon as their weather stops working. This app has worked flawlessly for 99% of the time. The only instance was when Apple upgraded iOS to 5.1.1 and it had to be resigned. I call that a very good track record!

I'll fill you in. Yahoo altered their rss feed and now does not include a forecast for more than 1 day. So if you have a widget that is using a 4 day forecasy, you need to disable days 2-4, as the script will be halted as soon as it tries to execute it.

Although it sounds like you are using a "Native Weather" widget that doesn't even use the myLocation app! there isn't a fix to fix the Native weather widgets, as it is a result of the libweather tweak. You can try alerting David Ashman about it, as it is his tweak.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 05-25-2013 at 03:15 PM.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Best01 (05-25-2013), KraXik (05-25-2013), lostinthemes (05-27-2013), signori (05-25-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 Times in 625 Posts

Best did you try reset settings trick worked for me!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy363 For This Useful Post:

Best01 (05-25-2013)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Seriously bro? You've been around here enough to hear that it is a yahoo problem, no? There's nothing wrong with the myLocation app!

Again, I get perplexed as to why everyone jumps to that conclusion as soon as their weather stops working. This app has worked flawlessly for 99% of the time. The only instance was when Apple upgraded iOS to 5.1.1 and it had to be resigned. I call that a very good track record!

I'll fill you in. Yahoo altered their rss feed and now does not include a forecast for more than 1 day. So if you have a widget that is using a 4 day forecasy, you need to disable days 2-4, as the script will be halted as soon as it tries to execute it.

Although it sounds like you are using a "Native Weather" widget that doesn't even use the myLocation app! there isn't a fix to fix the Native weather widgets, as it is a result of the libweather tweak. You can try alerting David Ashman about it, as it is his tweak.
    King,
    Let me preface this by saying that I do truly appreciate all of the work you input here but before jumping the gun and calling me out by saying I've been here long enough read my post. I said that my widget updates in web viewer in I file so you being around here long enough should realize its not a yahoo rss issue or it wouldn't update in I file either. So it's not what you just poetically explained in your post and I never said the my location didnt completely work because AGAIN as I said in my post it does update in web viewer in I file so it should be an issue with the my location app but something happened and if YOU took the time out to look at my post again I included a snap shot of my location path and it seems to be giving out this "null" line and I'm not sure why. I'm not trying to get into it with you because I DO respect your contributions but I'm not gonna take being called out like I don't follow what's been going on with the forecast, I followed what the fix was and it was working fine until today. Thank You!

PS sorry for the long run on sentence

Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    Best did you try reset settings trick worked for me!
    Nah haven't done that yet cause here I Am being lazy and hope not to have to go through that. Just wanted to see if there was something else I was missing. If all else fails I will do that and thanks for the reply!
    Last edited by Best01; 05-25-2013 at 03:28 PM.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,059 Times in 5,472 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    King,
    Let me preface this by saying that I do truly appreciate all of the work you input here but before jumping the gun and calling me out by saying I've been here long enough read my post. I said that my widget updates in web viewer in I file so you being around here long enough should realize its not a yahoo rss issue or it wouldn't update in I file either. So it's not what you just poetically explained in your post and I never said the my location didnt completely work because AGAIN as I said in my post it does update in web viewer in I file so it should be an issue with the my location app but something happened and if YOU took the time out to look at my post again I included a snap shot of my location path and it seems to be giving out this "null" line and I'm not sure why. I'm not trying to get into it with you because I DO respect your contributions but I'm not gonna take being called out like I don't follow what's been going on with the forecast, I followed what the fix was and it was working fine until today. Thank You!

PS sorry for the long run on sentence

Nah haven't done that yet cause here I Am being lazy and hope not to have to go through that. Just wanted to see if there was something else I was missing. If all else fails I will do that and thanks for the reply!
    Sorry bro, I missed the picture.

No hard feelings
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Best01 (05-25-2013), lostinthemes (05-27-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 Times in 625 Posts

Yah ****** solution had to do twice in as many months wish there was a better option! Maybe soon!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy363 For This Useful Post:

Best01 (05-25-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life sethbossfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 818 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Werty12 View Post
    Not sure what I did wrong. I put the balloons voltage made for me in and all I get is squares. Attachment 640001Attachment 640002
    You named a balloon incorrectly. Has to be named exactly the same as the one you replaced.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (05-27-2013), Werty12 (05-25-2013)