Page 27 of 875 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Thanks
    Thanked 21,543 Times in 4,317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sigit View Post
    I'm not travelling/driving or flying.. I'm walking and everything is fine for me ☺��

oooo... a gaggle of balloons. Nice!

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

mrsmickey (04-21-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I'm a little disappointed that I spent a couple of hours adding the FAQ to post 1 and nobody reads it!

And I know if you have read it or not because I put a little something in their that would make you want to comment about it.

Now you maybe interested to read it?
    Ian just do what BlueMetal does for the repeated questions for people not reading the thread. Don't spoon feed them - just say SEE POST 1 FAQ. IF you reply at all. Take a break - we'll help the folks here get to the right pages. Enjoy a break, bro!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

joshlogic (04-04-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I also have the same issue as bfichtner and MartyMcFly. No update without a respring. This has been the case since iOS jailbreak came out with all weather widgets. This not a UniAW thing. So I don't think Ian can fix it since it happens with other weather widgets of mine too. Haven't tested on my 4S. But the 3 of us are very much in the minority.. I'm still surmising that we share some other tweak in common that's causing the widgets not to update automatically. I can confirm that the myLocation.txt file is updating properly as I change towns.

Did you bfichtner and Marty confirm that on your end? MyLocation app updating .txt file correctly?
    Yes sir. MyLocation is a go. I know it's not Ian's amazing widget but I just wish there was a way to get it to update. I'm trouble shooting something as I type and drive

Thanks

Ian just do what BlueMetal does for the repeated questions for people not reading the thread. Don't spoon feed them - just say SEE POST 1 FAQ. IF you reply at all. Take a break - we'll help the folks here get to the right pages. Enjoy a break, bro!!
    I know you haven't read it either M8, or you would have said something regarding my instructions.
    Now I know I have you wondering what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by bfichtner View Post
    Yes sir. MyLocation is a go. I know it's not Ian's amazing widget but I just wish there was a way to get it to update. I'm trouble shooting something as I type and drive
    Read post 1 on how to set up the digital clock, it won't help you one little bit but it will cheer you up, guaranteed.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 04-04-2013 at 08:20 AM.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-04-2013), joshlogic (04-04-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-04-2013), King_O_Hill (04-04-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013)

I think your iphones are broken, buy new ones and send me your old ones cause my kids want them.
    Address?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bfichtner For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-04-2013)

Thanks

Do you have SBSettings?

If so, go to SBSettings - Mobile Substrate Addons, post the list of all tweaks you have and we will compare it with mine.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-04-2013), King_O_Hill (04-04-2013), Marty McFly (04-04-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013)

Yes I know the theories your on about M8, but if the phone is not in sleep mode, if it's on as we travel, (my screen is set to "Auto-Lock: never") then all should update correctly.

I'm on an i5 too.

Hey Pal, have you seen this LS issue on an iphone 4, upon switching off the screen and re-unlocking the widget loads the wrong css file (iphone5 one)
    I believe it's down to the way IOS works with it's files and can't be fixed with code, so just gonna make 2 LS versions for iph4 & iph5.
    Really, so it doesn't matter what phone it is. I guess it's just my dumb luck that it doesn't work on my i5.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bfichtner For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-04-2013)

I know you haven't read it either M8, or you would have said something regarding my instructions.

Read post 1 on how to set up the digital clock, it won't help you one little bit but it will cheer you up, guaranteed.
    I read the FAQ. R u referring to blowing on the screen. If this is true then u r way behind the times. Most use iwidget to moves their items but I prefer to "blow" my phone.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-04-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-04-2013), King_O_Hill (04-04-2013)

Download the WinterBoard one and the iWidget one.

Copy the Config.js file from the iWidget one into the WinterBoard one replacing it.
    Copy the Options.plist and Widget.plist files from the iWidget one into the WinterBoard one

Now re-name the Winterbaord one to "MYiW" (no .theme)

Stick it in your iWidgets folder and enjoy...

I hope I got this right, ah nvm, it's not my phone

-----------------------
    -----------------------
    -----------------------

TO ALL

I'm a little disappointed that I spent a couple of hours adding the FAQ to post 1 and nobody reads it!

And I know if you have read it or not because I put a little something in their that would make you want to comment about it.

Just spotted it after reading for the third time

shows how much attention i pay when scanning a post quickly

well i'll be blowed!!!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to adjam1972 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-04-2013)

Thanks

Really, so it doesn't matter what phone it is. I guess it's just my dumb luck that it doesn't work on my i5.
    Don't believe in "dumb luck" if it works on my phone then there has to be a reason why it doesn't work on yours.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-04-2013), King_O_Hill (04-04-2013), lostinthemes (04-05-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013)

TO ALL

I read the part about clock moving and indeed after 2 hours blowing it moved up to the upper left corner of my device (next time please add blowing angle) ... to save some time ...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-04-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I read the FAQ. R u referring to blowing on the screen. If this is true then u r way behind the times. Most use iwidget to moves their items but I prefer to "blow" my phone.
    Yeah M8, my phone likes to get blowed.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-04-2013), King_O_Hill (04-04-2013), Krima (04-04-2013), lostinthemes (04-05-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013)

Hi, strange problem. I don't have this issue on BaSalt and ToPaz LS (easy to see with the last one, as there is a different overlay for i4 and i5, loaded by the respective CSS file).

I didn't try uniaw as a LS, i'll try soon.

For the update problem, same : don't have any problem with location/weather update since i have changed the code. Must look if something is broken in uniaw, but i don't think.

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-04-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-04-2013), King_O_Hill (04-04-2013), lostinthemes (04-05-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013), The_Durben (04-04-2013)

Did you bfichtner and Marty confirm that on your end? MyLocation app updating .txt file correctly?
    Yep, MyLocation working perfectly here too. I did the test king posted here: GPS Based HTML Lockscreen Weather Theme

MyLocation.txt file updating fine.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-04-2013), King_O_Hill (04-04-2013)

Thanks

Hi Dacal,

You mentioned a few pages back I have to get you new BasaltHD_LS because you updated some code, where do I get it M8, is it already updated in Cydia?

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-04-2013), King_O_Hill (04-04-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013)

Okay, Auto Lock off / phone did not go into sleep mode.

Attachment 630094
    Attachment 630095

Widget didn't update.

I'm going to respring and test again.
    Resprung
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1365082785.802493.jpg
    No update
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1365082802.851098.jpg

Next is a hard reboot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Hi, strange problem. I don't have this issue on BaSalt and ToPaz LS (easy to see with the last one, as there is a different overlay for i4 and i5, loaded by the respective CSS file).

I didn't try uniaw as a LS, i'll try soon.

For the update problem, same : don't have any problem with location/weather update since i have changed the code. Must look if something is broken in uniaw, but i don't think.
    I have that issue where mylocation will update my text file but without a respring my city location will not update. I'm using your newest basalt LS. Before all the GPS issues I had this problem and replaced the location.js with another one from a different LS and it worked. So back then it had something to do with the location.js. Not sure what the issue is now.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-04-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-04-2013), King_O_Hill (04-04-2013)

It's on his BaSalt thread Ian

If you will turn sig on and off it will update instead of respring

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-04-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-04-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    It's on his BaSalt thread Ian

If you will turn sig on and off it will update instead of respring
    From page 1 right? Is this one fully up to date? Downloading now.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-04-2013), King_O_Hill (04-04-2013), Krima (04-04-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013)

I hope you were kidding about the blow thing ! i just activated the digi clock and blew blew blew ! but nothing happened .. my mom was sitting beside me ! she started asking me if i was okay

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ipawnforfun For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-04-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-04-2013), lostinthemes (04-05-2013)

Page 27 of 875 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast