Page 267 of 875 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257265266267268269 277 317 367 767 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,340 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #5321
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Thank you for the reply sir. Sorry I missed your other explanations. I'm finding that just opening the weather app is not enough for LibWeather to update the file. A respring or sometimes even a complete reboot is required!


    OK, good to know - great actually. I thought maybe I did something wrong. I'm finding it happens for BOTH hi and lo.

    Thanks again Durben!
    It does update on its own after refreshing weather app or NC
    Just takes time sometimes. Not sure why.
    But yeas for a fresh quick update you need to respring along with it.
    Personally didn't mind that but it's the main reason I stopped using native weather once I couldn't set a refresh interval.
    Had I also know you we're looking at this I wouldn't have gone and wrote it into the gps/woeid script yesterday

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (05-23-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-23-2013), lostinthemes (05-24-2013), mfisherbsu (05-23-2013)

  3. #5322
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,790
    Thanks
    7,002
    Thanked 15,564 Times in 7,113 Posts

    Post in MJs thread just reminded me
    I forgot to credit Chevy in my plane mod when I posted it. I think the panoramic code that Sigit posted was originally from Chevy. Just want to shout out a big thanks to Chevy for that. That was one of the first hurdles I had to jump over when first starting the plane mod. Big thanks to him and Sigit for that.

    Sorry about that Chevy

  4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-23-2013), chevymusclecar (05-23-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-23-2013), lostinthemes (05-24-2013), mfisherbsu (05-23-2013), RandyTG (05-23-2013), RKO1195 (05-23-2013), siemprelisto (05-23-2013), The_Durben (05-23-2013)

  5. #5323
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Thank you for the reply sir. Sorry I missed your other explanations. I'm finding that just opening the weather app is not enough for LibWeather to update the file. A respring or sometimes even a complete reboot is required!
    That has always been my experience with native weather and libweather as well. It's just been an updating nightmare. But Durben's our resident expert on Native weather. You can take his word as gold on this.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    lostinthemes (05-24-2013), The_Durben (05-23-2013)

  7. #5324
    Where in the root directory do I have to make changes so other balloons I've added to the iWidget version will show?

  8. #5325
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    It does update on its own after refreshing weather app or NC
    Just takes time sometimes. Not sure why.
    But yeas for a fresh quick update you need to respring along with it.
    Personally didn't mind that but it's the main reason I stopped using native weather once I couldn't set a refresh interval.
    Had I also know you we're looking at this I wouldn't have gone and wrote it into the gps/woeid script yesterday
    So sorry man. Still fairly new around here so I don't really know all the places / what to post sometimes I guess. I hope I didn't indirectly inconvenience you or waste your time at all.

    How much time would you say it could take to update after opening the app....worst case scenario? It was about 10 minutes for me and nothing. Then finally after a quick respring i got it. I'm REALLY happy I included the timestamp with the forecast. I knew it would come in handy while troubleshooting . Thanks again for your time Durben. Much respect, appreciation and admiration.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (05-23-2013), The_Durben (05-23-2013)

  10. #5326
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Example of that new rain:


    YouTube Video

    Here is the download of it: Download

    Just an example remember so this is in demo mode set to rain condition. Look in the widget.html, rain.css and rain.js for how I added it (iPhone 5 only). The image is in Images/rainpane/rainpane.gif.
    Please tell me how you got you dock icons to reflect like that? I'm still kinda new to this...

  11. #5327
    Really immensely enjoying 6.2 and everything it has brought:







    Thanks Dacal, Ian and MamaJaay.
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 05-23-2013 at 06:26 PM.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-23-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-23-2013), MamaJaay (05-23-2013)

  13. #5328
    Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    Really immensely enjoying 6.2 and everything it ha brought:







    Thanks Dacal, Ian and MamaJaay.
    Can you please tell me where in the iwidget version I have to make changes to make the balloons I've added show up like yours?

  14. #5329
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 193 Times in 88 Posts

    @ELLSBLACK6

    Go to mobile/Library/iWidgets/UniAW6.2.1.theme\Images\Weather\balloons and look in big_balloons or small_balloons depending which size you want to change.

    You can't just add balloons you have to replace existing ones, so just rename the ones you want to replace and then use that original name.

    Good Luck...
    Last edited by siemprelisto; 05-23-2013 at 06:28 PM.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to siemprelisto For This Useful Post:

    ELLSBLACK6 (05-23-2013), Hip5 (05-23-2013), sethbossfan (05-23-2013)

  16. #5330
    Quote Originally Posted by ELLSBLACK6 View Post
    Can you please tell me where in the iwidget version I have to make changes to make the balloons I've added show up like yours?
    You just replace the balloons that came with the widget/mod/theme.

    Name them the exact same thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by siemprelisto View Post
    @ELLSBLACK6

    Go to mobile/Library/iWidgets/UniAW6.2.1.theme\Images\Weather\balloons and look in big_balloons or small_balloons depending which size you want to change.

    You can't just add balloons you have to replace existing ones, so just rename the ones you want to replace and then use that original name.

    Good Luck...
    Actually you can add them also but that requires modifying code. It was posted by Ian and Voltage as well how to some pages back.
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 05-23-2013 at 06:32 PM.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-23-2013), ELLSBLACK6 (05-23-2013)

  18. #5331
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 193 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    You just replace the balloons that came with the widget/mod/theme.

    Name them the exact same thing.



    Actually you can add them also but that requires modifying code. It was posted by Ian and Voltage as well how to some pages back.
    Didn't want to throw too much at him at once.

    Guess I worded it wrong... Sorry

  19. #5332
    Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    Really immensely enjoying 6.2 and everything it has brought:

    Thanks Dacal, Ian and MamaJaay.
    Where are you getting your 5 day forecast from?

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-23-2013)

  21. #5333
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Where are you getting your 5 day forecast from?
    It's mamajaays I widget she posted earlier in this and the I widget thread.

    Gimme a few and ill find the link.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  22. #5334
    Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    It's mamajaays I widget she posted earlier in this and the I widget thread.

    Gimme a few and ill find the link.
    Oh it's the iwidget - ok sorry. Looks so good thought it was part of the theme!
    Thanks man - setup looks great!

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-23-2013), sethbossfan (05-23-2013)

  24. #5335
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Oh it's the iwidget - ok sorry. Looks so good thought it was part of the theme!
    Thanks man - setup looks great!
    It's an accuweather forecast iwidget but I have to check something. I have to see of I put the right digits in for my location code. For one... The first day of the forecast is today. For two...it's nine degrees off..!...
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  25. #5336
    hey guys... just to fyi you guys...

    I am trying to add that kick *** rain effect to my ls fail fail fail..

    but... I have the 4 day forcast working... and I didn't do **** to it. all I have been messing with is simons code
    Just an example remember so this is in demo mode set to rain condition. Look in the widget.html, rain.css and rain.js for how I added it (iPhone 5 only). The image is in Images/rainpane/rainpane.gif.
    but ill be damned if the 4 day touch isn't working perfectly..

    and I was in demo mode so im way to stupid right now... sorry HA
    Last edited by VOLTAGExDT; 05-23-2013 at 07:12 PM.

  26. #5337

  27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-23-2013), Fattone66 (05-23-2013), Hip5 (05-27-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-23-2013), King_O_Hill (05-23-2013), lostinthemes (05-24-2013), RandyTG (05-23-2013), RKO1195 (05-23-2013), sethbossfan (05-23-2013), siemprelisto (05-23-2013), Simon (05-23-2013), TaJr12 (05-23-2013), The_Durben (05-23-2013)

  28. #5338
    Sethbossfan again my thanks for giving me hand on those widgets very grateful.👍And Chevy my man it's a killer!👍

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-23-2013), sethbossfan (05-23-2013)

  30. #5339
    AH HA HA simon I got it... thanks guys,. just had to look at code a bit.. got it for iph4 lockscreen.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

    Simon (05-23-2013)

  32. #5340
    Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,447
    Thanks
    2,120
    Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,281 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ELLSBLACK6 View Post
    Please tell me how you got you dock icons to reflect like that? I'm still kinda new to this...
    With reflective docks theme

Page 267 of 875 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257265266267268269 277 317 367 767 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •