+ Reply
Page 264 of 838 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254262263264265266 274 314 364 764 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,280 of 16758

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by nassermoli Hello Can any one help to sort this problem out? The Widget i have was working perfectly till a few days ago, it shows the weather
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,332 Times in 5,978 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nassermoli View Post
    Hello
    Can any one help to sort this problem out?
    The Widget i have was working perfectly till a few days ago, it shows the weather No more, and no Animation too. Tried many other widgets and iWidgets but non of them works.
    Any help
    Attachment 639621

Thx
    See posts 4738 and 4775
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (05-23-2013), nassermoli (11-01-2013), The.Drifter (05-23-2013)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,354 Times in 3,753 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    See posts 4738 and 4775
    I just looked on the previous page to post the exact same thing So "nasermoll" read on from post 4738 for an idea of why it's happened.

@ "spanishcop"

I could be completely wrong but if your LS widget is a touch screen widget I think Intelliscreen X has issues with them. Not 100% sure though as never used Intelliscreen X.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 05-23-2013 at 08:08 AM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Kazuyoshi (05-23-2013), King_O_Hill (05-23-2013), nassermoli (03-08-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    @ Marty again.

Try this M8.
    I would really like to see this working without having to manipulate the current temp but fortunately me for me it is going to be about 70F here for the next week. Ahhhh!
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (05-23-2013), TaJr12 (05-23-2013)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I would really like to see this working without having to manipulate the current temp but fortunately me for me it is going to be about 70F here for the next week. Ahhhh!
    The code I just posted doesn't touch the current temp, it just initially uses the temp value for the calculations to the chill temp. You will only see this if you set the opacity for the chill in the css to 1.0.
    Maybe the code doesn't need the "else" statement either, but I put it in just to confuse you. (also works without it)

Of coarse if we change to Accuweather we won't need this.

PS, yesterday here in Zhuhai, we had a whopping 100% humidity. (wish I could swear here, being from Scotland it just isn't right speaking without swearing)
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 05-23-2013 at 08:22 AM.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (05-23-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-23-2013), King_O_Hill (05-23-2013), lostinthemes (05-23-2013), mfisherbsu (05-23-2013), TaJr12 (05-23-2013), The_Durben (05-23-2013)

Thanks

The code I just posted doesn't touch the current temp, it just initially uses the temp value for the calculations to the chill temp. You will only see this if you set the opacity for the chill in the css to 1.0.
    Maybe the code doesn't need the "else" statement either, but I put it in just to confuse you. (also works without it)

Of coarse if we change to Accuweather we won't need this.

PS, yesterday here in Zhuhai, we had a whopping 100% humidity.
    I hope the have better AC then they do internet!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (05-23-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-23-2013), The_Durben (05-23-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Users of 6.21 widgets.

In the UniAW6.js file add the symbols marked in red:

if (FullScreen_WW === true) { document.getElementById("fullScreenWeatherWalls"). src="Images/fullScreenWeatherWalls/" + where + "_" + Conditions[obj.icon] +".jpg"; }

if (Reverse_Hi_Lo == true) {
    document.getElementById("Day1").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day1).substring(0,3);
    document.getElementById("Day1Icon").src="Icon Sets/"+iconSet+"/"+obj.Day1Code+".png";
    document.getElementById("Day1HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day1Hi+ "/ "+obj.Day1Lo+ "";
    /* document.getElementById("Day2").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day2).substring(0,3);
    document.getElementById("Day2Icon").src="Icon Sets/"+iconSet+"/"+obj.Day2Code+".png";
    document.getElementById("Day2HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day2Hi+ "/ "+obj.Day2Lo+ "";
    document.getElementById("Day3").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day3).substring(0,3);
    document.getElementById("Day3Icon").src="Icon Sets/"+iconSet+"/"+obj.Day3Code+".png";
    document.getElementById("Day3HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day3Hi+ "/ "+obj.Day3Lo+ "";
    document.getElementById("Day4").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day4).substring(0,3);
    document.getElementById("Day4Icon").src="Icon Sets/"+iconSet+"/"+obj.Day4Code+".png";
    document.getElementById("Day4HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day4Hi+ "/ "+obj.Day4Lo+ ""; */
    } else {
    document.getElementById("Day1").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day1).substring(0,3);
    document.getElementById("Day1Icon").src="Icon Sets/"+iconSet+"/"+obj.Day1Code+".png";
    document.getElementById("Day1HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day1Lo+ "/ "+obj.Day1Hi+ "";
    /* document.getElementById("Day2").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day2).substring(0,3);
    document.getElementById("Day2Icon").src="Icon Sets/"+iconSet+"/"+obj.Day2Code+".png";
    document.getElementById("Day2HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day2Lo+ "/ "+obj.Day2Hi+ "";
    document.getElementById("Day3").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day3).substring(0,3);
    document.getElementById("Day3Icon").src="Icon Sets/"+iconSet+"/"+obj.Day3Code+".png";
    document.getElementById("Day3HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day3Lo+ "/ "+obj.Day3Hi+ "";
    document.getElementById("Day4").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day4).substring(0,3);
    document.getElementById("Day4Icon").src="Icon Sets/"+iconSet+"/"+obj.Day4Code+".png";
    document.getElementById("Day4HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day4Lo+ "/ "+obj.Day4Hi+ ""; */ }
    } else {

And again lower in the code:

obj.Day1 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("day");
    obj.Day1Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("high");
    obj.Day1Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("low");
    obj.Day1Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("code");

/* obj.Day2 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("day");
    obj.Day2Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("high");
    obj.Day2Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("low");
    obj.Day2Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day3 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("day");
    obj.Day3Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("high");
    obj.Day3Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("low");
    obj.Day3Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day4 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("day");
    obj.Day4Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("high");
    obj.Day4Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("low");
    obj.Day4Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("code"); */

callback (obj);
    } else {
    callback ({error:true});
    }

Then in the Config.js file switch off the forecast and forecastbg.

Hi All

I have the LS version.... and I can't fine the UniAW6.js file.... can you guys try and help me understand how can I fix this problem with the LS version ??

PLEASE...... PLEASE.....

Thanks !

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uriah View Post
    Hi All

I have the LS version.... and I can't fine the UniAW6.js file.... can you guys try and help me understand how can I fix this problem with the LS version ??

PLEASE...... PLEASE.....

Thanks !
    look in here

/JavaScript/Main/

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (05-23-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-23-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-23-2013), Simon (05-23-2013), TaJr12 (05-23-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 Times in 1,020 Posts

Hi all. Caught up with the reading I think but watching my two year old at the same time so can't really look at anything in detail

Ian, first off I agree 100% with your post from yesterday and I'm inclined to agree with MJ that we should just stick with yahoo and take out the forecast. Just my opinion. I know others don't feel the same way. After playing with 6.3 and Accuweather I must admit that I am not too impressed with the current weather condition accuracy. Someone else posted the idea that I had and am currently working on (in addition to the project I have going with King ). Taking JUST the forecast (and perhaps the 'feels like' b/c it's far superior) from Accuweather. Everything else from Yahoo. We'll see.

Thanks for your posts re: heat index. I am anxious to take a look later Although.......I've been doing some more reading and I'm finding that the "humidex" is something different and I think that's what I was aiming for when I started all this - lol. I'm reading that its just in Canada though?? That can't be right. Have a look:

http://www.csgnetwork.com/canhumidexcalc.html

Anyway, might change the code completely but we'll see later.

Lastly, yes indeed I do have a working UniAW 6.2 theme getting a 4-day forecast from the Native Weather app. KOH is being modest. Couldn't have done it without him. You need to have LibWeather installed as Dacal mentioned in an earlier post and it doesn't update very well but at least it will always display your home town properly

Sorry for the long post. Will probably be my last one until later this evening (not on kid duty ) although I will be reading. Thanks for all the kind remarks and 'thank you' posts from all. Will go back later and have a field day with the "thanks" button

EDIT: King, I'll email you later bud.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (05-24-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-23-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-23-2013), King_O_Hill (05-23-2013), lostinthemes (05-23-2013), mfisherbsu (05-23-2013), RandyTG (05-23-2013), siemprelisto (05-23-2013), Simon (05-23-2013), TaJr12 (05-23-2013), The_Durben (05-23-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Man View Post
    Hi guys,

please, can someone help me with my problem, post #5070(page 254). I didn't want to copy/paste the post. I really don't know how to fix it.
    Appreciate any help I can get.
    Tnx.
    See post 5261 and follow that M8.

Hi All

PLEASE...... PLEASE.....

Thanks !
    Like King says in post 5266, it's a lot easier if you can do it on your computer then transfer the file back to your phone.

If you are using iFile take care to get the symbols in the correct place.

Quote Originally Posted by ssemmel View Post
    I have a question that I hope someone can help with. All I have is animation on the SB... not forecast no clock just the weather animation but it never seems to change... always sunny... (I wish it has been raining here for 3 days)... It is always day.. this started after all the stuff with yahoo weather happened... any ideas why it is not changing? Much appreciated..
    Did you do the fix as in post 4775? If not try that first, then if it's still not updating post again.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 05-23-2013 at 08:36 AM.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (05-23-2013), Irish_Man (05-23-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-23-2013), King_O_Hill (05-23-2013), Simon (05-23-2013), TaJr12 (05-23-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    OK.... And where can i find this - Then in the Config.js file switch off the forecast and forecastbg.
    How can I switch off the forecats and forecastbg ?

THANKS !

Thanks
    Thanked 16,472 Times in 3,953 Posts

5 day forecast from Accuweather
    For iWidgets
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/nxw1agaaeb...erForecast.zip

You can just lay this on top...

Credits to Mone.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (05-24-2013), Darrenrooster (05-23-2013), Dexy88 (05-25-2013), Hip5 (05-23-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-23-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-23-2013), King_O_Hill (05-23-2013), lostinthemes (05-23-2013), Marty McFly (05-23-2013), RandyTG (05-23-2013), siemprelisto (05-23-2013), TaJr12 (05-23-2013), The_Durben (05-23-2013)

Thanks

OK.... And where can i find this - Then in the Config.js file switch off the forecast and forecastbg.

THANKS !
    Oh I think you can figure that out by yourself! "in the Config.js file switch off the forecast and forecastbg." it's pretty self explanatory!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Kazuyoshi (05-23-2013), King_O_Hill (05-23-2013)

Thanks

THANKS !
    var Hide_Forecast = false;

var Hide_Forecast_Background = false;

Oh I think you can figure that out by yourself! "in the Config.js file switch off the forecast and forecastbg." it's pretty self explanatory!
    some need spoon feeding

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (05-24-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-23-2013), The_Durben (05-23-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hello all.

Here is the Cycle-LockScreen in action.

Cycle-LockScreen - YouTube

It is a Lockscreen with 3 modes.

mode 1 = Clock
    mode 2 = Weather
    mode 3 = Map

Clock is a Ls analog clock in the colors of a standard iphone 5

UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-img_0616.png

Weather is a Lockscreen, with one day forecast (thx to Yahoo) and animations.

UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-img_0619.pngUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-img_0620.pngUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-img_0621.png

Map is from rasputin (same with this code for cycle lockscreen). Thx Ras.

UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-img_0617.pngUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-img_0618.png

You can choose Clock, Weather or Map, from the top, to tap on it.

I have made this Lockscreen with the standard clock and slider for iphone 5.
    But it works also for the iphone 4 and 4S if you remove the sliderbar.

Here are some video's. Notice the Boats and Rain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDLZPb--Rls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwlFG_swon4

Its not version 6.2 but its working all fine.
    I hope you like this Lockscreen, and show it with the Thx button.

Download link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fzbxn8mcly...LockScreen.rar

Enjoy

26. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Platini2000 For This Useful Post:

Best01 (05-23-2013), burrzoo (05-24-2013), Hip5 (05-23-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-23-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-23-2013), King_O_Hill (05-23-2013), lostinthemes (05-23-2013), Marty McFly (05-23-2013), mfisherbsu (05-23-2013), nik1975 (05-23-2013), pioneer88 (05-23-2013), RandyTG (05-23-2013), rasputin007 (05-23-2013), Renegade55 (05-23-2013), RKO1195 (05-23-2013), rlopez97 (05-23-2013), scooterfips (05-23-2013), sethbossfan (05-23-2013), siemprelisto (05-23-2013), signori (05-23-2013), Simon (05-23-2013), TaJr12 (05-23-2013), The.Drifter (05-23-2013), The_Durben (05-23-2013), VOLTAGExDT (05-23-2013)

Thanks

See post 5261 and follow that M8.
    Tnx Ian....it's working. I disabled Day 1 too...don't really care about forecast.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish_Man For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (05-23-2013)

Thanks

@Platini2000,

Thank You very much for sharing your marvelous work!!!

Been waiting for this since the first time you gave us a sneak peek...

Thanks again and Best Regard...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to siemprelisto For This Useful Post:

Platini2000 (05-23-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    No problem Ian . I have spent too much time on it, agree.

So we have now the choice, and it's good : use accuweather (almost good for everyone, but i need to work again on it), keep Yahoo and used native weather for forecast (sincerelly, maybe the best solution : just need of libweather library and minor changes in the code).

I can also look how to use the Yahoo API key and give the choice to users if they have one...

For the cookie, i personnaly love it, because i often loose my data connexion in the country i live. In fact, it's simple : if you don't be in "Offline" mode (in 6.3 beta), your weather informations are up to date. There is also an option in Config.js to always try to update the widget when lock/unlock.

I can also add an option to remove the cookie when loading, so the way it works will be the same as 6.2.

I think you're right on what it's better for now. I must do a small break for one day or two, uniAW is yours, your choice M8 .

I didn't see. Can you tell me which API he use ?
    Hey everyone. I am no coder but I think the best solution and least difficult is to just take native weather for forecast using libweather library. Thats my opinion. I feel really bad for dacal and Ian for wasting so much time out of there lives on this.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

Dacal (05-23-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-23-2013), lostinthemes (05-23-2013), The_Durben (05-23-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,444 Times in 4,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hey everyone. I am no coder but I think the best solution and least difficult is to just take native weather for forecast using libweather library. Thats my opinion. I feel really bad for dacal and Ian for wasting so much time out of there lives on this.
    Libweather (Native Weather) doesn't update automatically without a respring. It should be a 'last resort' if we have 'any forecasting' at all. Unless a 'refresh' button is added into the code which would be perfectly fine for me. All good.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (05-24-2013), Dacal (05-23-2013), lostinthemes (05-23-2013)

Thanks

looks very good Platini umit would be feasible for the clock, map and weather still inflict a calendar? then it would be complete for me. but is already a wonderful work. thanks for Skating
    although no German translation "de" in config.
    Last edited by scooterfips; 05-23-2013 at 10:57 AM.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to scooterfips For This Useful Post:

Platini2000 (05-23-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Libweather (Native Weather) doesn't update automatically without a respring. It should be a 'last resort' if we have 'any forecasting' at all. Unless a 'refresh' button is added into the code which would be perfectly fine for me. All good.
    Yeah true. I refresh button would work well or touch the forecast to refresh it would work also. But like I said before for me I use intelliscreenx to get the weather forecast. I use basalt LS and Chevy's ultimate LS, but don't really check the forecast. When I do check its because I love how the forecast pops up. Looks cool. I only use uniaw iwidget Animations only. So even getting rid of the forecast for good doesn't really bother me. I know for a lot it would.