+ Reply
Page 258 of 835 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248256257258259260 268 308 358 758 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,160 of 16692

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Anyone wanna post the Accuweather 6.3 BETA link? I'm still having issues with my current themes.
...
  1. #5141
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Padgoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    225
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 43 Times in 31 Posts

    Anyone wanna post the Accuweather 6.3 BETA link? I'm still having issues with my current themes.

  2. #5142
    iPhone? More like MyPhone menard_00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    200
    Thanks
    828
    Thanked 284 Times in 127 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by flasHQuik View Post
    Can someone fix the main.js for me ? I dident understand which line i should replace in the main.js , can someone help me ?
    Made corrections.... Should work now.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/0sdem90f14jt8zw/Scripts.zip

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/h1n1i2y4zj...JavaScript.zip

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    siemprelisto (05-22-2013)

  4. #5143
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,058
    Thanks
    3,836
    Thanked 2,665 Times in 792 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    Can someone tell me what theme and widgets are being used here? I want my phone to look like this, simply beautiful.. thank you!
    Elite 6 and one of Erasers either SB mod or iWidgets. Elite 6 available in cydia

  5. #5144
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    289
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 96 Times in 63 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TaJr12 View Post
    Elite 6 and one of Erasers either SB mod or iWidgets. Elite 6 available in cydia
    thank you yes i got elite 6 just trying to figure out which mod/widgets this is where could i find eraser's stuff? i just came over from boss so this theme is all new to me, aswell will this work with iphone 4s?

  6. #5145
    iPhone? More like MyPhone flasHQuik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 44 Times in 37 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Ok I got it to work. Here are the links to the UniAW6.js file and main.js file just replace. Should work.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/fonoesn8nyachgw/UniAW6.js

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3ijd0nxlawe1sz/main.js
    WoW THX Bro iWidget works fine, but Uniaw6 still didnt work ?!

    *edit* iWidget shows me the actually weather info..etc..but the pictures arent changing ?!
    Last edited by flasHQuik; 05-22-2013 at 12:15 PM.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/547/xa39.jpg//

  7. #5146
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,798
    Thanks
    38,941
    Thanked 16,295 Times in 5,961 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    Anyone wanna post the Accuweather 6.3 BETA link? I'm still having issues with my current themes.
    Just get it from the beta circle
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (05-22-2013), TaJr12 (05-22-2013)

  9. #5147
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,058
    Thanks
    3,836
    Thanked 2,665 Times in 792 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    thank you yes i got elite 6 just trying to figure out which mod/widgets this is where could i find eraser's stuff? i just came over from boss so this theme is all new to me, aswell will this work with iphone 4s?
    elite 6 - a suit and tie affair this is the tread that he post the Elite 6 stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Just get it from the beta circle
    okay just add me to the beta circle and I will Joking

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-22-2013)

  11. #5148
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,103
    Thanks
    4,012
    Thanked 16,409 Times in 3,941 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Did I miss something? Is someone ticked off at me?

    I thought I'd paid enough dues to have a 'couple of cookie jars too.. . I'm very thorough in my testing and have done it professionally for software companies. I know what a 'complete' report cycle looks like. .. Whatever... peace..
    OF COURSE!!!!!! There's just no "off switch" on the 'producer's' eyes in you, MJ! Great idea..
    Grant, I was thanking June for the forecast mod. I am not mad at anyone. Notice I didn't quote anything when I said thank you to June... I didn't think it was necessary. And I didn't bother to look as to what was before my post.

    As far as dues, there's really no such thing. And in my case, I just SHOVE my hands in the cookie jar. (And batting eyelashes helps) LOL.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    NewdestinyX (05-22-2013), TaJr12 (05-22-2013)

  13. #5149
    iPhone? More like MyPhone flasHQuik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 44 Times in 37 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    And what should i change in UNiAW6.2 LS that it works ?
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/547/xa39.jpg//

  14. #5150
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    506
    Thanks
    268
    Thanked 309 Times in 175 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by flasHQuik View Post
    WoW THX Bro iWidget works fine, but Uniaw6 still didnt work ?!

    *edit* iWidget shows me the actually weather info..etc..but the pictures arent changing ?!
    Sorry I never used this before so I am not sure what is suppose to look like. I will have another go at it.

  15. #5151
    iPhone? More like MyPhone flasHQuik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 44 Times in 37 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Sorry I never used this before so I am not sure what is suppose to look like. I will have another go at it.
    No Problem , but thanks for help
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/547/xa39.jpg//

  16. #5152
    My iPhone is a Part of Me C2CA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    532
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 293 Times in 183 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Grant, I was thanking June for the forecast mod. I am not mad at anyone. Notice I didn't quote anything when I said thank you to June... I didn't think it was necessary. And I didn't bother to look as to what was before my post.

    As far as dues, there's really no such thing. And in my case, I just SHOVE my hands in the cookie jar. (And batting eyelashes helps) LOL.
    Is your simple left LS still working? Mine doesn't I reinstalled it 3 times and still get this. ImageUploadedByModMyi1369249214.699491.jpg

  17. #5153
    iPhone? More like MyPhone menard_00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    200
    Thanks
    828
    Thanked 284 Times in 127 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by flasHQuik View Post
    And what should i change in UNiAW6.2 LS that it works ?
    Here ya go....

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/xuci3krck7...AW6.2%20LS.zip

    Already made changes. Goes in UniAW6.2_LS.theme/JavaScript/Main. Replace the UniAW6.js file with the new one.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (05-25-2013), Hip5 (05-22-2013), signori (05-22-2013)

  19. #5154
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Padgoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    225
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 43 Times in 31 Posts

    Anyone wanna assist with this one?

    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    I don't think I shared it... but I see something that I uploaded that appears to be the ribbonless mod. I'm not supporting it since I don't have an iPhone 4 anymore..

    Download Link: [email protected]

    Now for my latest. I really designed around the e6 theme but it still looks good with iOS Boss icons.



    Download link: [email protected]

    This will work with the iPhone 5 and iPhone 4/4s. It's defaulted for the iPhone 5 so you have to rename a couple of files for the iPhone 4/4s:

    -- Delete or rename sbwallpaper.png, and rename i4_sbwallpaper.png to sbwallpaper.
    -- Delete or rename Style.css and rename i4_Style.css to Style.css

    Credits and inspiration credits to Schnedi, nateD, Lucys, Mone, Pinoy, chevymusclecar‎, The_Durben,, The.Drifter... and all who participates in this forum...

    Enjoy...

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Padgoi For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (05-24-2013), Hip5 (05-22-2013), TaJr12 (05-22-2013)

  21. #5155
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,058
    Thanks
    3,836
    Thanked 2,665 Times in 792 Posts

    Credit to Ian, Decal, The_Durben, Marty and me. Ohh and MJ for having the patients to teach me a thing or two and for answering my questions. I like my setup till I can play with V3.
    Last edited by TaJr12; 05-22-2013 at 01:24 PM.

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (05-22-2013), Marty McFly (05-22-2013), menard_00 (05-22-2013), NewdestinyX (05-22-2013), The_Durben (05-22-2013)

  23. #5156
    iPhone? More like MyPhone flasHQuik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 44 Times in 37 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    Here ya go....

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/xuci3krck7...AW6.2%20LS.zip

    Already made changes. Goes in UniAW6.2_LS.theme/JavaScript/Main. Replace the UniAW6.js file with the new one.
    Big THX
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/547/xa39.jpg//

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to flasHQuik For This Useful Post:

    menard_00 (05-22-2013)

  25. #5157
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,103
    Thanks
    4,012
    Thanked 16,409 Times in 3,941 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    Anyone wanna assist with this one?
    Yes. Standby and I'll fix that one too.

  26. #5158
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,209
    Thanks
    1,865
    Thanked 5,103 Times in 1,000 Posts

    Just the natural progression of things, I suppose....although I'm gonna run into a little problem when weather is "Light Rain with Thunder" or "Showers and Thunderstorms" or some other long name.....


  27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (05-24-2013), Best01 (05-22-2013), Dexy88 (05-25-2013), KraXik (05-22-2013), lostinthemes (05-22-2013), MamaJaay (05-22-2013), RKO1195 (05-22-2013), siemprelisto (05-22-2013), The_Durben (05-22-2013)

  28. #5159
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,798
    Thanks
    38,941
    Thanked 16,295 Times in 5,961 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    Anyone wanna assist with this one?
    Replace the main.js file in the Scripts folder with this one

    e6_SB2@erayser_main.zip

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Yes. Standby and I'll fix that one too.
    Too late!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (05-22-2013), Hip5 (05-22-2013), KraXik (05-22-2013), lostinthemes (05-22-2013), RKO1195 (05-22-2013), TaJr12 (05-22-2013)

  30. #5160
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,103
    Thanks
    4,012
    Thanked 16,409 Times in 3,941 Posts

    Originally Posted by erayser
    I don't think I shared it... but I see something that I uploaded that appears to be the ribbonless mod. I'm not supporting it since I don't have an iPhone 4 anymore..

    Download Link: [email protected]

    Now for my latest. I really designed around the e6 theme but it still looks good with iOS Boss icons.



    Download link: [email protected]

    This will work with the iPhone 5 and iPhone 4/4s. It's defaulted for the iPhone 5 so you have to rename a couple of files for the iPhone 4/4s:

    -- Delete or rename sbwallpaper.png, and rename i4_sbwallpaper.png to sbwallpaper.
    -- Delete or rename Style.css and rename i4_Style.css to Style.css

    Credits and inspiration credits to Schnedi, nateD, Lucys, Mone, Pinoy, chevymusclecar‎, The_Durben,, The.Drifter... and all who participates in this forum...

    Enjoy...
    Fixed this one to account for the change in yahoo

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/y05qjywh3q...%40erayser.zip

    Enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Replace the main.js file in the Scripts folder with this one

    e6_SB2@erayser_main.zip



    Too late!
    Grrrr!!

    Quote Originally Posted by flasHQuik View Post
    No Problem , but thanks for help
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/rajrfpv3pk...edUniaw6.2.zip
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 05-22-2013 at 01:40 PM.

  31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (05-24-2013), ferlop15 (05-22-2013), Hip5 (05-22-2013), King_O_Hill (05-22-2013), KraXik (05-22-2013), TaJr12 (05-22-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts