+ Reply
Page 247 of 816 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237245246247248249 257 297 347 747 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,940 of 16310

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by NewdestinyX Oo. Sorry you missed my point bro. I was responding to a poster who said he'd pay any amount of $ to have SOMEONE FIX IT
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,111 Times in 5,489 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Oo. Sorry you missed my point bro. I was responding to a poster who said he'd pay any amount of $ to have SOMEONE FIX IT so that we could have the YAHOO's FREE forecast service back again - which ain't gonna happen. That's what I was telling him was 'gone forever'. I can see how you concluded what you did from what I wrote - but you missed my communication. I very well know that you can get a LOT of forecast info from Yahoo for $ - it's just that the modders here won't code for that. That, I'm sure of.
    Hey bro, I'm not trying to argue with you, but I think it was you that missed the point. He clearly stated that he would pay Yahoo for the feed to make his widgets work. See below:

Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    I'd gladly pay Yahoo (within reason) to be able to use all the widgets created by you and everyone else. I'd rather not, but if it means having fully functional widgets on my device I would pay a fee.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

sethbossfan (05-21-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life sethbossfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 818 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    I'd think you'd need to check your repos. That's usually a product of a repo.
    I have only these repos:

Modmyi
    Big boss
    Mac citi
    Your repo
    And the e6 beta repo.

Edit: I have the folder icon repo also.

Anything I've ever needed or wanted I've obtained through those repos or from this forum.

I've never seen an ad on my phone until I edited out my forecast info. Not saying that's the reason just a little ironic.

It's also only occurred once so ill let it go and see if it happens again .
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 05-21-2013 at 02:25 PM.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

Thanks

Since I used the fix provided in this thread to get my UNIAW and MJ Smash working again I'm now getting... ads on my lock screen....?!?!?!?!... Wtf? Lol:

Attachment 639363
    Damn, office for $10, that's cheap

Does your widget have an rss touch function?
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (05-21-2013), Noobiusmaximus (05-21-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Hey bro, I'm not trying to argue with you, but I think it was you that missed the point. He clearly stated that he would pay Yahoo for the feed to make his widgets work. See below:
    Yes KOH... That's exactly what I meant. I didn't want to make it sound like I'd pay people for their time to fix my widgets. I'd pay a SERVICE FEE TO YAHOO for an API so I can have working weather widgets fully functional with forecast. Thanks for understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Damn, office for $10, that's cheap

Does your widget have an rss touch function?
    Probably because its the 2010 edition of office lol.
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 05-21-2013 at 02:27 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (05-21-2013), King_O_Hill (05-21-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,568 Times in 3,858 Posts

I have only these repos:

Modmyi
    Big boss
    Mac citi
    Your repo
    And the e6 beta repo.

Anything I've ever needed or wanted I've obtained through those repos or from this forum.

I've never seen an ad on my phone until I edited out my forecast info. Not saying that's the reason just a little ironic.
    Thats not a pop up ad, I don't think, Seth. It's an email. And I'll bet, in Settings/Notifications, you have Mail set to show Alerts. The email would appear in a larger centered block like that. This email just happens to have an HTML picture attached which will also show center screen when your Mail Notifications are set to "Alerts". That's not a repo based pop up ad. It's plain old iOS doing what you have it set to do.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (05-21-2013), Hip5 (05-21-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone spanishcop's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay. Do you know how to use iFile? I hope so.

• Navigate to /var/stash/Themes. Then get rid of the spaces in the name of the folder and make it: LS_minimalisty_i4

• Now create a new folder in the var/stash/themes with the name, something like: LS_minimalisty_UniAW.theme

• Now copy both folders, LS_minimalisty i4 and UniAW6.1_WB into your new folder--> LS_minimalisty_UniAW.theme

• Now create a new text document called LockBackground.html in your new folder

• Open that document and copy and paste this code in there - EXACTLY:
    --------------------------------------------------
    <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"/></head>
    <body onLoad="onLoad();">
    <object data="LS_minimalisty_i4/LockBackground.html" type="text/html" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 320px; height: 480px; z-index:1; display:;"/> </object>
    <object data="UniAW6.1_WB/Widget.html" type="text/html" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 320px; height: 480px; z-index:2; display:;"/> </object>
    </body>
    </html>
    ----------------------------------------------
    Make sure all folder names are spelled exactly the same in the above code. One letter capitalized incorrectly could make the whole thing not work.

Simply SAVE that document.. And close out of iFile. Go into Winterboard and choose your new folder: LS_Minimalisty_UniAW and make sure it's above your other themes you're using for icons, etc.

Resping and enjoy!
    Grant
    Is it safe to say that this will no longer work now ????? This is what I have been trying to get working the entire time. Just want a background image with current forecast and the animated weather to have on my LockScreen. I wouldn't mind having it on my SB as well... but mostly the Lockscreen. I cannot get this to work now since Yahoo crashed. I tried to put the JS file given earlier and I'm not having any luck. Can someone please share the entire setup as a zip file? I don't need the clock and stuff. Just the animated weather with a background image.

So stressed out with this thing. And I'm not even b**ching about 5 day forecast.. I'm happy with having the current weather animated. Any help please.

Mike

Thanks
    Thanked 15,016 Times in 3,661 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spanishcop View Post
    Is it safe to say that this will no longer work now ????? This is what I have been trying to get working the entire time. Just want a background image with current forecast and the animated weather to have on my LockScreen. I wouldn't mind having it on my SB as well... but mostly the Lockscreen. I cannot get this to work now since Yahoo crashed. I tried to put the JS file given earlier and I'm not having any luck. Can someone please share the entire setup as a zip file? I don't need the clock and stuff. Just the animated weather with a background image.

So stressed out with this thing. And I'm not even b**ching about 5 day forecast.. I'm happy with having the current weather animated. Any help please.

Mike
    I'll go and fix the uniaw SB version... Animation only.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (05-21-2013), RandyTG (05-21-2013), serky (05-21-2013), sethbossfan (05-21-2013), spanishcop (05-21-2013)

Thanks

Life is good. It's amazing what you can do to your device with....ONE widget.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1369167695.129972.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1369167710.949467.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1369167722.743040.jpg

Thank you ever so much.. Dacal, Ian and MamaJaay.

Thats not a pop up ad, I don't think, Seth. It's an email. And I'll bet, in Settings/Notifications, you have Mail set to show Alerts. The email would appear in a larger centered block like that. This email just happens to have an HTML picture attached which will also show center screen when your Mail Notifications are set to "Alerts". That's not a repo based pop up ad. It's plain old iOS doing what you have it set to do.
    Makes sense. I'll check into that. Thanks ND.

My iPhone is a Part of Me VOLTAGExDT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 Times in 486 Posts

I have a huge request... I do not know if this is even possible..

id love a pollen count. very important to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 884 Posts

Since I used the fix provided in this thread to get my UNIAW and MJ Smash working again I'm now getting... ads on my lock screen....?!?!?!?!... Wtf? Lol:

Attachment 639363
    Lmfao! That's amazing!

Thanks

ian posted this a while back but if you want more than the standard balloons (you want more)

ok you can add all the balloons but its a bit of coding. not hard.. open your java script files under weather.. example clear.js you will find this code
    var NUMBER_OF_SMALL_BALLOON__IMAGES = 6; // images + 1
    count all your balloons.. if you have 10 then images = 9 save file.. and do that to all the .js files under weather where a ballon will be copy paste is easiest

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (05-21-2013), sethbossfan (05-21-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    I have a huge request... I do not know if this is even possible..

id love a pollen count. very important to me.
    That's not part of a free feed

19. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

TaJr12 (05-22-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hy Peps,

This is my LS for now =) and don´t forget......keep calm.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to isostar For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (05-21-2013), latino68 (05-22-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,016 Times in 3,661 Posts

ANIMATIONS ONLY FOR LS AND SB WITH JPEGIFIER (All in one download)

1) Download and Install the Cydia tweak "Wallpaper JPEGifier

2)Now go into Settings-Brightness&Wallpaper and choose the wallpaper you want. Then choose SET "HOME" - DO NOT choose SET BOTH - or it won't work.

3)Now go into Settings-Brightness&Wallpaper and choose the wallpaper you want. Then choose SET "LOCK" - DO NOT choose SET BOTH - or it won't work.

4)Download this
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/..._Jpegifier.zip

5)UNzip it, Put the folder in Var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx

6)select it in winterboard, respring....

23. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

ahh_boi (05-27-2013), chevymusclecar (05-21-2013), Glassguy619 (05-21-2013), Hip5 (05-21-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-21-2013), itr2sti (05-21-2013), King_O_Hill (05-21-2013), lostinthemes (05-22-2013), mossdef (05-21-2013), NewdestinyX (05-21-2013), nik1975 (05-21-2013), Noobiusmaximus (05-21-2013), pnunez1310 (05-21-2013), sethbossfan (05-21-2013), spanishcop (05-21-2013), TaJr12 (05-22-2013), VOLTAGExDT (05-21-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,568 Times in 3,858 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spanishcop View Post

Mike
    Mike, the essential combining two elements into one on your lockscreen method I taught you is not any problem here.. The problem is in the .js code of each of the individual lockscreens you combined. When Yahoo stopped supporting 4-day forecasts it 'broke' the widgets. Both of the elements in your 'combined' lockscreen need to be fixed - individually - and then the 'extra code' I gave you to 'combine them' will work just as flawlessly as it did before. So get in touch with the coders that did 'each of the individual' lockscreens - FIRST -- get them fixed separately for clearing out the 4-day forecast - and then my 'combination code' will work again. Unfortunately I can't help you with the individual lockscreens. So your frustration may last a bit longer and your patience will need to grow. You're not alone. Hang in there. Go to the original modders. And MamaJaay is a SAINT and has offered help for 'one at a time' to people who are kind and PATIENT. Ask her maybe...

I'll go and fix the uniaw SB version... Animation only.
    I haved that already done. The UniAW 6.21_WB is what you're talking about - right?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hello Coders.

After Yahoo conflict 2 icons now.
    One for Today and one for Tomorow.

And there a Boats in my theme.

Here is a Video of it.

After Yahoo conflict 2 icons - YouTube

Here is also a video off my new Rain Effect.
    I think, it Looks really nice.

Enjoy.

New Rain Effect - YouTube

As always thanks to the modders (Ian, The Drifter, Dacal, Rasputin, Etc. )

Remember, There is Always a solution.
    Last edited by Platini2000; 05-21-2013 at 03:00 PM.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Platini2000 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (05-21-2013), menard_00 (05-21-2013), nik1975 (05-21-2013), sethbossfan (05-21-2013), siemprelisto (05-21-2013), The.Drifter (05-21-2013), VOLTAGExDT (05-21-2013)

Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

Like the rain effect !!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone spanishcop's Avatar
    Thanks

ANIMATIONS ONLY FOR LS AND SB WITH JPEGIFIER (All in one download)

1) Download and Install the Cydia tweak "Wallpaper JPEGifier

2)Now go into Settings-Brightness&Wallpaper and choose the wallpaper you want. Then choose SET "HOME" - DO NOT choose SET BOTH - or it won't work.

3)Now go into Settings-Brightness&Wallpaper and choose the wallpaper you want. Then choose SET "LOCK" - DO NOT choose SET BOTH - or it won't work.

4)Download this
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/..._Jpegifier.zip

5)UNzip it, Put the folder in Var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx

6)select it in winterboard, respring....

MamaJaay......

Thank you, thank you, thank you. This is exactly what I've been trying to accomplish the entire time. You are such a genius. And I appreciate you taking the time to help us people with less knowledge on scripting. I really can't thank you enough... you made my day.

Mike

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spanishcop For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (05-21-2013), Noobiusmaximus (05-21-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Platini2000 View Post
    Hello Coders.

After Yahoo conflict 2 icons now.
    One for Today and one for Tomorow.

And there a Boats in my theme.

Here is a Video of it.

After Yahoo conflict 2 icons - YouTube

Here is also a video off my new Rain Effect.
    I think, it Looks really nice.

Enjoy.

New Rain Effect - YouTube

As always thanks to the modders (Ian, The Drifter, Dacal, Rasputin, Etc. )

Remember, There is Always a solution.
    Mind you share the Ls?