Page 246 of 884 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236244245246247248 256 296 346 746 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,920 of 17670

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I thought the free version of metwit only allowed a 3-day forecast. It's better than the 2-day crap Yahoo? has handcuffed us with, mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    They've implemented it already, June. here's a link Yahoo! Search BOSS - YDN

sucks.... I know...
    weatherunderground seems to be a viable alternative.
    I'd gladly pay Yahoo (within reason) to be able to use all the widgets created by you and everyone else. I'd rather not, but if it means having fully functional widgets on my device I would pay a fee.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

Best01 (05-21-2013), Korazu (05-22-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by flasHQuik View Post
    On which page is this located ? Can someone up the fixed js file ?

Best regards
    You would need to tell us which widget you are using. This is the UniAW6 thread and any information here is about UniAW or its mods based on UniAW. And there is no 'one' .js to upload to fix for everyone. The steps to fix it yourself are located in the last 4-5 pages. Do some reading, please. And let us know which widget you have.

Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    I'd gladly pay Yahoo (within reason) to be able to use all the widgets created by you and everyone else. I'd rather not, but if it means having fully functional widgets on my device I would pay a fee.
    4 day forecasts - as we know them, from Yahoo - are gone - likely forever. Yahoo has changed their feed permanently. The modders here will have to search for another weather info source for multiple day forecast - which will require complete rewrites of the widgets. So 4 day forecasts on your phone are gone for the seeable near future. No amount of $ you could pay would change that 'any time soon'. Get used to 'not' having them.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 05-21-2013 at 12:20 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (05-22-2013)

Ok. So. Here's my thought

(And I know I'm gonna get slammed)

You have an iPhone. It has a weather app. The weather app has a 5 day forecast.
    NOW... Your iPhone is Jailbroken and you have the luxury of being able to see weather on your screen... Be it temps, balloons, clouds, sun, rain, wipers, etc. (thanks to the work of some real coding gurus)

Just because yahoo has taken away your forecast... Does that mean your finger is broken and you can't open up your weather app?? Attachment 639347

Or pull down your damn notification center.

If opening an app or sliding your NC is too difficult, then download "forecast" from cydia...

Uses the apple native weather apps forecast data and puts it on your lockscreen

Or god forbid you have to get up and go outside

Or go back to being one of the 80+% of iPhone users that don't have widgets at all-- ie. STOCK.

I think people in general need to remember what it was like to have NO available JailBreak for that beautiful screen... And maybe then, you'll see that this is not so bad. Jail breakers want it ALL... Well sometimes, you've gotta just remember to be grateful, and count yourselves lucky that you're not one of the ones that has already lost their jailbreak.
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 05-21-2013 at 12:43 PM.

7. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

azaleea (05-25-2013), Best01 (05-21-2013), bliken (05-21-2013), blkmini (05-22-2013), GibMcfragger (05-21-2013), Hip5 (05-21-2013), KarlDall (05-22-2013), lostinthemes (05-22-2013), Marty McFly (05-21-2013), menard_00 (05-21-2013), mentop (05-22-2013), mfisherbsu (05-21-2013), mister jay (05-21-2013), NewdestinyX (05-21-2013), nik1975 (05-21-2013), Noobiusmaximus (05-21-2013), RandyTG (05-21-2013), sethbossfan (05-21-2013), Simon (05-21-2013), TaJr12 (05-21-2013), The_Durben (05-21-2013), VOLTAGExDT (05-21-2013), Wildfowler (05-21-2013), yearoftherat (05-21-2013)

I think people in general need to remember what it was like to have NO available JailBreak for that beautiful screen... And maybe then, you'll see that this is not so bad. Jail breakers want it ALL... Well sometimes, you've gotta just remember to be grateful, and count yourselves lucky that you're not one of the ones that has already lost their jailbreak.
    Good perspective, MJ -and on point. But:
    • NOT having ever had something -- and being grateful for what you DO have is ONE thing.

• But to have HAD something and been grateful for it -AND- gotten used to having it - and then to be asked to get used to NO LONGER HAVING it -- is something VERY different.

---- and the human being will always want to 'maintain' what they have. And I don't think that's a wrong or 'ungrateful' desire. Not at all. But our attitude IN the process speaks to our character.

Just my $0.02
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 05-21-2013 at 12:29 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (05-22-2013), menard_00 (05-21-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone mister jay's Avatar
    Thanks

I had never used the forecast

I only used the animated weather, actualy temperature and the discription. thats all
    For the forecast I had the "forecast" tweak from cydia on my lockscreen

I only hope, yahoo will never shutdown all the weather infos for developer

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Good perspective, MJ -and on point. But NOT having ever had something -- and being grateful for what you DO have is ONE thing.. Something VERY different - is to have HAD something and been grateful AND gotten used to having it - and then NO LONGER HAVE it.

Those are different things - and the human being will always want to 'maintain' what they have. And I don't think that's a wrong or 'ungrateful' desire. Not at all. Just my $0.02.
    Yes Grant, but my point is that people need to take a survey of what they DO still have, and maybe realize its not so bad.

Could be worse... You could have a JB (and be grateful for it, love it, use it daily) and then lose it... Like I did for MONTHS. Maybe that's why I have a different perspective than some
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 05-21-2013 at 12:31 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (05-21-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,016 Times in 608 Posts

Thanks to yahoo, my lockscreen is......ImageUploadedByModMyi1369161022.054664.jpg

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (05-21-2013), June'sIphone (05-21-2013), lostinthemes (05-22-2013), MamaJaay (05-21-2013), pnunez1310 (05-21-2013), TaJr12 (05-21-2013), The_Durben (05-21-2013)

I agree with you MamaJaay. I rarely used the extended forecast myself, so I'm happy with a working Max Mod SB. If I need to look ahead, I can open up the weather app or fire up the browser. It's not something I do enough to miss it in UniAW. That's just me though, each person's opinion will differ.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to GibMcfragger For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (05-21-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    In xml_loaded, remove or comment the line (begins at day2) :

obj.Day1 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("day");
    obj.Day1Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("high");
    obj.Day1Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("low");
    obj.Day1Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("code");

/* obj.Day2 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("day");
    obj.Day2Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("high");
    obj.Day2Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("low");
    obj.Day2Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day3 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("day");
    obj.Day3Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("high");
    obj.Day3Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("low");
    obj.Day3Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day4 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("day");
    obj.Day4Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("high");
    obj.Day4Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("low");
    obj.Day4Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("code"); */

In dealwithWeather, the same :

if (Reverse_Hi_Lo == true) {
    document.getElementById("Day1").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day1).substring(0,3);
    document.getElementById("Day1Icon").src="Icon Sets/"+iconSet+"/"+obj.Day1Code+".png";
    document.getElementById("Day1HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day1Hi+ "/ "+obj.Day1Lo+ "";
    /* document.getElementById("Day2").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day2).substring(0,3);
    document.getElementById("Day2Icon").src="Icon Sets/"+iconSet+"/"+obj.Day2Code+".png";
    document.getElementById("Day2HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day2Hi+ "/ "+obj.Day2Lo+ "";
    document.getElementById("Day3").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day3).substring(0,3);
    document.getElementById("Day3Icon").src="Icon Sets/"+iconSet+"/"+obj.Day3Code+".png";
    document.getElementById("Day3HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day3Hi+ "/ "+obj.Day3Lo+ "";
    document.getElementById("Day4").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day4).substring(0,3);
    document.getElementById("Day4Icon").src="Icon Sets/"+iconSet+"/"+obj.Day4Code+".png";
    document.getElementById("Day4HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day4Hi+ "/ "+obj.Day4Lo+ "";*/
    } else {
    document.getElementById("Day1").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day1).substring(0,3);
    document.getElementById("Day1Icon").src="Icon Sets/"+iconSet+"/"+obj.Day1Code+".png";
    document.getElementById("Day1HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day1Lo+ "/ "+obj.Day1Hi+ "";
    /* document.getElementById("Day2").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day2).substring(0,3);
    document.getElementById("Day2Icon").src="Icon Sets/"+iconSet+"/"+obj.Day2Code+".png";
    document.getElementById("Day2HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day2Lo+ "/ "+obj.Day2Hi+ "";
    document.getElementById("Day3").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day3).substring(0,3);
    document.getElementById("Day3Icon").src="Icon Sets/"+iconSet+"/"+obj.Day3Code+".png";
    document.getElementById("Day3HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day3Lo+ "/ "+obj.Day3Hi+ "";
    document.getElementById("Day4").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day4).substring(0,3);
    document.getElementById("Day4Icon").src="Icon Sets/"+iconSet+"/"+obj.Day4Code+".png";
    document.getElementById("Day4HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day4Lo+ "/ "+obj.Day4Hi+ "";*/
    }
    I just edited the 2 lines posted above and resprung and my weather seems to be working again, i couldnt locate the other lines where u mentioned dealwithweather though

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,961 Times in 6,531 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    does anyone fix the yahoo weather yet
    Yes
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

sethbossfan (05-21-2013), TaJr12 (05-21-2013)

As long as I have UNIAW and MJ Smash working again (in which I do) I'm happy. I get animated weather, balloons, birds etc.

I am satisfied at the moment. If utilized properly that's all you really need:

ImageUploadedByModMyi1369162886.095208.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1369162898.229076.jpg

My wife looks at my device and her mouth drops.

So in short... I'm done complaining about my other widgets not showing forecast info. I'm grateful for what I have even though I might have inquired within and asked some questions.

Ill enjoy UNIAW and MJ's Timed Walls. /

There are worse things in life. We have phones and homes. People in parts of Oklahoma no longer do. Not having a 4 day forecast is least of my worries.

I'll use the widgets I can't get to work to play with and learn. I'll be grateful for what I have. Thanks Mamajaay, Dacal and Ian.
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 05-21-2013 at 01:13 PM.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (05-21-2013), lostinthemes (05-22-2013), Marty McFly (05-21-2013), NewdestinyX (05-21-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,961 Times in 6,531 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    4 day forecasts - as we know them, from Yahoo - are gone - likely forever. Yahoo has changed their feed permanently. The modders here will have to search for another weather info source for multiple day forecast - which will require complete rewrites of the widgets. So 4 day forecasts on your phone are gone for the seeable near future. No amount of $ you could pay would change that 'any time soon'. Get used to 'not' having them.
    Sorry Grant, but this is just not true. Yahoo has other feeds that can provide up to a 10 day forecast, they are just not free.

That being said, I think I have a solution, but I am not just blurting it out here, as the rush of people will all want it now. Sorry, I guess I'm just getting old and grumpy, but when a flood of people come and just start asking "where's the fix!" It really bugs me. It's just a lack of disrespect from the youth of today. They want it now without taking a minute to go back a little or use google once in a while.

Again, sorry, I'll get off my soap box.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (05-21-2013), Destan (05-21-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-21-2013), KraXik (05-21-2013), lostinthemes (05-22-2013), MamaJaay (05-21-2013), menard_00 (05-21-2013), mentop (05-22-2013), mfisherbsu (05-21-2013), NewdestinyX (05-21-2013), RKO1195 (05-21-2013), serky (05-21-2013), sethbossfan (05-21-2013), siemprelisto (05-21-2013), signori (05-21-2013), Steph53940 (05-21-2013), The_Durben (05-21-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wildfowler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matux View Post
    fix for 6.2_iW and 6.2_LS please verify if its ok
    It worked a treat for me on 6.2 iwidget. I'm off-grid this week with minimal to no internet and no mains power so your zip was most welcome to save me time and battery power.

Cheers!

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Sorry Grant, but this is just not true. Yahoo has other feeds that can provide up to a 10 day forecast, they are just not free.

That being said, I think I have a solution, but I am not just blurting it out here, as the rush of people will all want it now. Sorry, I guess I'm just getting old and grumpy, but when a flood of people come and just start asking "where's the fix!" It really bugs me. It's just a lack of disrespect from the youth of today. They want it now without taking a minute to go back a little or use google once in a while.

I agree with you. People are lazy to read or search a couple of pages back. Easier to ask for a fix then try and read to see what the problem is. Anyways I don't really use the forecast if I do I use intelliX weather forecast on my lockscreen.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (05-21-2013), King_O_Hill (05-21-2013)

Some stuff is still working. If you remove the call for forecast... It works.

Mama.....

Would you be kind enough to tell me what I need to change or possible post a file to just get the current weather and animation to look just like it does on here without the clock or anything else. I'm basically just wanting a background picture with the animation of current weather. I don't need anything else or the clock even. I'm wanting to use it on both LS and SB. Could you maybe post this as a ZIP file for me please.

Yes Grant, but my point is that people need to take a survey of what they DO still have, and maybe realize its not so bad.

Could be worse... You could have a JB (and be grateful for it, love it, use it daily) and then lose it... Like I did for MONTHS. Maybe that's why I have a different perspective than some
    Sorry you missed my edited post, MJ; where I think you'd have noted that we're more in sync than what you responded to sounded. I edited it within 'seconds'. You must be 'quick on the draw'.
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Oo. Sorry you missed my point bro. I was responding to a poster who said he'd pay any amount of $ to have SOMEONE FIX IT so that we could have the YAHOO's FREE forecast service back again - which ain't gonna happen. That's what I was telling him was 'gone forever'. I can see how you concluded what you did from what I wrote - but you missed my communication. I very well know that you can get a LOT of forecast info from Yahoo for $ - it's just that the modders here won't code for that. That, I'm sure of.

We're of ONE mind on your point there, bro. Us 'more senior members' of the team see a bunch of ungrateful 'entitled' whiney babies sometimes.. Better get my flame retardant suit on..
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 05-21-2013 at 01:47 PM.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-21-2013), lostinthemes (05-22-2013)

Since I used the fix provided in this thread to get my UNIAW and MJ Smash working again I'm now getting... ads on my lock screen....?!?!?!?!... Wtf? Lol:

ImageUploadedByModMyi1369166087.065784.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    Since I used the fix provided in this thread to get my UNIAW and MJ Smash working again I'm now getting... ads on my lock screen....?!?!?!?!... Wtf? Lol:

ImageUploadedByModMyi1369166087.065784.jpg
    I'd think you'd need to check your repos. That's usually a product of a repo.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (05-21-2013)

Page 246 of 884 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236244245246247248 256 296 346 746 ... LastLast