Page 242 of 875 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232240241242243244 252 292 342 742 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,840 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

I did the comment out /* and turned off the forecast and forecast background.

Still getting this.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1369145853.950143.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ReapersHouse View Post
    Here ya go updated
    Thanks.. But the link says MediaFire is unavailable.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Thanks.. But the link says MediaFire is unavailable.
    Hmmm hit me a PM with your email and i'll send it direct

Thanks
    Thanked 21,617 Times in 4,333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    OK, whew! To present YOU with something only to have it not work is extremely embarrassing . Glad it's working now. If you're able to (and anyone else), please test it as much as possible? I'm pretty sure it's all good but I would love to get the 100% OK from other people.

EDIT: very possible that the script is not in the ideal place. Maybe Dacal can shed some light on that?
    Try with these two codes Marty:

one says the temp is 27 and feels like 39
    The other temp is 30 and feels like is also 39
    Both humidity are at 85

Something is up but you are not far away M8.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

Anyone else get this problem I added the the fix to the this but now it moved everything down I have max transparent bar and I checked that it is set to true in the setup. TIAImageUploadedByModMyi1369146406.325246.jpg

ok i did what was suggested...i added the /* and the */ still not working

i am using UNIAW6.2_SB (DACAL SE)

if (Reverse_Hi_Lo == true) {
    document.getElementById("Day1Icon").src="Icon Sets/HTC/1.png";
    document.getElementById("Day1").innerHTML="Mon";
    document.getElementById("Day1HiLo").innerHTML="65" + "°" + "/" + "-56" + "°";
    /*document.getElementById("Day2Icon").src="Icon Sets/HTC/28.png";
    document.getElementById("Day2").innerHTML="Tue";
    document.getElementById("Day2HiLo").innerHTML="64" + "°" + "/" + "-55" + "°";
    document.getElementById("Day3Icon").src="Icon Sets/HTC/30.png";
    document.getElementById("Day3").innerHTML="Wed";
    document.getElementById("Day3HiLo").innerHTML="63" + "°" + "/" + "-54" + "°";
    document.getElementById("Day4Icon").src="Icon Sets/HTC/45.png";
    document.getElementById("Day4").innerHTML="Thu";
    document.getElementById("Day4HiLo").innerHTML="62" + "°" + "/" + "-53" + "°"; */
    } else {
    document.getElementById("Day1Icon").src="Icon Sets/HTC/1.png";
    document.getElementById("Day1").innerHTML="Mon";
    document.getElementById("Day1HiLo").innerHTML="-56" + "°" + "/" + "65" + "°";
    /*document.getElementById("Day2Icon").src="Icon Sets/HTC/28.png";
    document.getElementById("Day2").innerHTML="Tue";
    document.getElementById("Day2HiLo").innerHTML="-55" + "°" + "/" + "64" + "°";
    document.getElementById("Day3Icon").src="Icon Sets/HTC/30.png";
    document.getElementById("Day3").innerHTML="Wed";
    document.getElementById("Day3HiLo").innerHTML="-54" + "°" + "/" + "63" + "°";
    document.getElementById("Day4Icon").src="Icon Sets/HTC/45.png";
    document.getElementById("Day4").innerHTML="Thu";
    document.getElementById("Day4HiLo").innerHTML="-54" + "°" + "/" + "62" + "°"; */

and

if (obj.icon == 3200) obj.icon = 48;

obj.Day1 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("day");
    obj.Day1Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("high");
    obj.Day1Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("low");
    obj.Day1Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("code");

/*obj.Day2 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("day");
    obj.Day2Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("high");
    obj.Day2Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("low");
    obj.Day2Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day3 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("day");
    obj.Day3Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("high");
    obj.Day3Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("low");
    obj.Day3Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day4 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("day");
    obj.Day4Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("high");
    obj.Day4Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("low");
    obj.Day4Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("code"); */

Quote Originally Posted by ReapersHouse View Post
    Hmmm hit me a PM with your email and i'll send it direct
    Thanks, Reaper..
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 05-21-2013 at 10:44 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    I have a question doesn't the native weather app on our iphones pull from yahoo?

and here are 2 more

Attachment 639258Attachment 639259
    Those came out real nice! Great job, batman would look kool too lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Try with these two codes Marty:

one says the temp is 27 and feels like 39
    The other temp is 30 and feels like is also 39
    Both humidity are at 85

Something is up but you are not far away M8.
    OK, Ian - you stumped me temporarily but I think we are all good now .
    You are right. Code needs to be in different place. Move entire script to beneath all yweather calls, directly under this line:

obj.icon = forecast.getAttribute("code");
    }

WOEID 1199409 is working great. Temp is 86 / humidity is 81 - feels like 100F. Same results on this page: Heat Index Calculators

WOEID 2165352 has current temperature under 80F so heat index won't kick in

Let me know if all is good for you?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (05-21-2013), King_O_Hill (05-21-2013), RandyTG (05-21-2013), TaJr12 (05-21-2013)

no matter what theme and commenting out like stated before...

i only get the black screen with clock stuck on 12:00 position...

i am getting frustrated...i am soooo STUPID...can't figure this out

Thanks

Marty,

Sorry, I still had the obj test code in, if I remove it it is not working.

Looking at it again, this will only calculate heat index for hot humid countries, the correct way I believe would be:

if temp is 27 or above, calculate heat index using temp and humidity formula = feels like temp.
    If temp is 16 to 26, do nothing (feels like temp will be the same as normal temp)
    if temp is 15 or below, calculate wind chill temp with temp and wind speed formula = feels like temp.

Then we get true "feels like" temps for hot humid countries + colder countries.

A++ for this though, I'm sure when we get it right it will be very similar only with another formula for chill and another variable for the in-between temps. (do nothing)

I gotta sleep now M8.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Dacal (05-21-2013), King_O_Hill (05-21-2013), Marty McFly (05-21-2013), TaJr12 (05-21-2013), The_Durben (05-21-2013)

great Marty..

how do we add it and get it working on current UNIAW

You are right. Code needs to be in different place. Move entire script to beneath all yweather calls, directly under this line:

}

WOEID 1199409 is working great. Temp is 86 / humidity is 81 - feels like 100F. Same results on this page: Heat Index Calculators

Thanks

}

Thanks Marty, will try to test tomorrow M8, I really gotta go now my friend. Tomorrow.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Dacal (05-21-2013), King_O_Hill (05-21-2013), Marty McFly (05-21-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Marty,

A++ for this though, I'm sure when we get it right it will be very similar only with another formula for chill and another variable for the in-between temps. (do nothing)

I gotta sleep now M8.
    Thanks pal. Hopefully you have a chance to move the code as indicated to confirm everything is working perfectly before you go to sleep EDIT: No prob - go to bed pal

Do we really need another 'formula' for the "other conditions" though? Yahoo calculates the wind chill for us for the lower temps, the middle temps we do nothing as you said, and the higher temps calculate heat index (already working).

I will make the changes so there are the 3 different conditions as you described. Just want to make sure everything is working AS IS before changing anything.
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 05-21-2013 at 10:04 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-21-2013)

Curious, I hadn't updated to Uniaw 6.2 yet. I noticed yesterday my weather wasn't being displayed. I haven't changed or added anything. This morning I updated hoping that would resolve the issue, but with no success. Please help. Has Yahoo changed something again?

Quote Originally Posted by Tae211 View Post
    Curious, I hadn't updated to Uniaw 6.2 yet. I noticed yesterday my weather wasn't being displayed. I haven't changed or added anything. This morning I updated hoping that would resolve the issue, but with no success. Please help. Has Yahoo changed something again?
    For anyone still having issues, Dacal posted the fix a few pages back but Ian has posted it again here:

UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

This will get you back up and running. Instead of a 4-day forecast, you will only have a 1-day forecast (for tomorrow).

EDIT: Heat Index code coming later today. Just want to run it on my phone for the first half of the day to make sure everything is still working properly.
    See above

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ReapersHouse For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (05-21-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Thanks

Do it this way instead;

if (FullScreen_WW == true) { document.getElementById("fullScreenWeatherWalls"). src="Images/fullScreenWeatherWalls/" + where + "_" + Conditions[obj.icon] +".jpg"; }

/*if (Reverse_Hi_Lo == true) {
    document.getElementById("Day1").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day1).substring(0,3);
    document.getElementById("Day1Icon").src="Icon Sets/"+iconSet+"/"+obj.Day1Code+".png";
    document.getElementById("Day1HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day1Hi+ "/ "+obj.Day1Lo+ "";
    document.getElementById("Day2").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day2).substring(0,3);
    document.getElementById("Day2Icon").src="Icon Sets/"+iconSet+"/"+obj.Day2Code+".png";
    document.getElementById("Day2HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day2Hi+ "/ "+obj.Day2Lo+ "";
    document.getElementById("Day3").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day3).substring(0,3);
    document.getElementById("Day3Icon").src="Icon Sets/"+iconSet+"/"+obj.Day3Code+".png";
    document.getElementById("Day3HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day3Hi+ "/ "+obj.Day3Lo+ "";
    document.getElementById("Day4").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day4).substring(0,3);
    document.getElementById("Day4Icon").src="Icon Sets/"+iconSet+"/"+obj.Day4Code+".png";
    document.getElementById("Day4HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day4Hi+ "/ "+obj.Day4Lo+ "";
    } else {
    document.getElementById("Day1").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day1).substring(0,3);
    document.getElementById("Day1Icon").src="Icon Sets/"+iconSet+"/"+obj.Day1Code+".png";
    document.getElementById("Day1HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day1Lo+ "/ "+obj.Day1Hi+ "";
    document.getElementById("Day2").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day2).substring(0,3);
    document.getElementById("Day2Icon").src="Icon Sets/"+iconSet+"/"+obj.Day2Code+".png";
    document.getElementById("Day2HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day2Lo+ "/ "+obj.Day2Hi+ "";
    document.getElementById("Day3").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day3).substring(0,3);
    document.getElementById("Day3Icon").src="Icon Sets/"+iconSet+"/"+obj.Day3Code+".png";
    document.getElementById("Day3HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day3Lo+ "/ "+obj.Day3Hi+ "";
    document.getElementById("Day4").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day4).substring(0,3);
    document.getElementById("Day4Icon").src="Icon Sets/"+iconSet+"/"+obj.Day4Code+".png";
    document.getElementById("Day4HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day4Lo+ "/ "+obj.Day4Hi+ "";
    }*/

if (obj.icon == 3200) obj.icon = 48;

/*obj.Day1 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("day");
    obj.Day1Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("high");
    obj.Day1Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("low");
    obj.Day1Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day2 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("day");
    obj.Day2Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("high");
    obj.Day2Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("low");
    obj.Day2Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day3 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("day");
    obj.Day3Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("high");
    obj.Day3Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("low");
    obj.Day3Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day4 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("day");
    obj.Day4Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("high");
    obj.Day4Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("low");
    obj.Day4Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("code");*/

callback (obj);
    } else {
    callback ({error:true});
    }

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RandyTG For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (05-21-2013), lostinthemes (05-22-2013)

So depressed now waking up with all my gps widgets not working this yahoo weather is really killing it.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (05-21-2013), sethbossfan (05-21-2013)

Page 242 of 875 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232240241242243244 252 292 342 742 ... LastLast