Page 199 of 875 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189197198199200201 209 249 299 699 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,980 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #3961
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Your homie Chevy...
    37 yrs

    Otherwise know as Jahmar

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-12-2013), Hip5 (05-13-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-12-2013), Sazzat (05-12-2013), Simon (05-12-2013), The_Durben (05-12-2013)

  3. #3962
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Your homie Chevy...
    37 yrs

    You rock, bro!! Thanks for all you share with us!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-12-2013), chevymusclecar (05-12-2013), Hip5 (05-13-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-12-2013), Simon (05-12-2013), The_Durben (05-12-2013)

  5. #3963
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Otherwise know as Jahmar
    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    You rock, bro!! Thanks for all you share with us!!
    Sure thing bud! Is my pleasure.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (05-12-2013), joshlogic (05-12-2013), Simon (05-12-2013), The_Durben (05-12-2013)

  7. #3964
    Okay.. You all have shared clearer better photos than I offered.. Here's my wife and I the morning of our eldest daughter's wedding Oct2012..

    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  8. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-12-2013), blkmini (05-13-2013), chevymusclecar (05-12-2013), Dacal (05-12-2013), GibMcfragger (05-12-2013), Hip5 (05-13-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-12-2013), joshlogic (05-12-2013), lostinthemes (05-14-2013), Lucys (05-13-2013), mfisherbsu (05-12-2013), RKO1195 (05-12-2013), Sazzat (05-12-2013), siemprelisto (05-12-2013), Simon (05-12-2013), stratnik (05-13-2013), The.Drifter (05-12-2013), The_Durben (05-12-2013), VOLTAGExDT (05-12-2013)

  9. #3965
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Your homie Chevy...
    37 yrs

    So this is the guy that was stepping up on me. Glad it wasn't in person.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    lostinthemes (05-14-2013), Simon (05-12-2013)

  11. #3966
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Your homie Chevy...
    37 yrs

    It's awesome to put a face to one of the coolest kindest most genuine people I've met online, Big respect Chevvy 👊💢👊💢
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-12-2013), chevymusclecar (05-12-2013), GibMcfragger (05-12-2013), Hip5 (05-13-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-12-2013), joshlogic (05-12-2013), lostinthemes (05-14-2013), RKO1195 (05-12-2013), Simon (05-12-2013), The.Drifter (05-12-2013), The_Durben (05-13-2013)

  13. #3967
    Likewise Big Gun! Thx my bro! #Respect

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-12-2013), GUNNY29 (05-12-2013), Hip5 (05-13-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-12-2013), RKO1195 (05-12-2013), Simon (05-12-2013)

  15. #3968
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Among all these great pictures of this marvelous community, I've applied iLEX Rat again. This time I'm going to skip some suspicious packages such as foldericons and Lockinfo. Btw, can someone suggested me a great Lockscreen notification management tool to use instead of Lockinfo? THanks.

  16. #3969
    Ok, I'll join the party
    39 yrs
    Last edited by stratnik; 05-12-2013 at 05:29 PM.

  17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to stratnik For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-12-2013), chevymusclecar (05-12-2013), Dacal (05-12-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-12-2013), lostinthemes (05-14-2013), Lucys (05-13-2013), mfisherbsu (05-12-2013), RKO1195 (05-13-2013), Simon (05-12-2013), The.Drifter (05-12-2013), The_Durben (05-12-2013)

  18. #3970
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Among all these great pictures of this marvelous community, I've applied iLEX Rat again. This time I'm going to skip some suspicious packages such as foldericons and Lockinfo. Btw, can someone suggested me a great Lockscreen notification management tool to use instead of Lockinfo? THanks.
    I use lockinfo without any problems...

    as well if you grab the beta repo for lockinfo you will have the uptodate version..

    but again 3 iphones all lockinfo no issues.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

    Dalvar3 (05-12-2013), The.Drifter (05-12-2013)

  20. #3971
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Among all these great pictures of this marvelous community, I've applied iLEX Rat again. This time I'm going to skip some suspicious packages such as foldericons and Lockinfo. Btw, can someone suggested me a great Lockscreen notification management tool to use instead of Lockinfo? THanks.
    Notification center, it's built in!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  21. #3972
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Does someone pls confirm that Weather widgets refreshes location with no problem having BatteryDoctorPro installed?

    Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    I use lockinfo without any problems...

    as well if you grab the beta repo for lockinfo you will have the uptodate version..

    but again 3 iphones all lockinfo no issues.

  22. #3973
    Hi all,
    Experienced an issue today that I'm wondering if others have seen.

    I did some travelling today around the GTA (greater Toronto area). I noticed that while on the highway doing 100-120km (60-75 mph), my location would not update automatically. As soon as I reached my destination or even just exited the highway and hit the city streets (ie: slower speeds), everything was totally fine and location updated like it should. Just didn't seem to update at the higher speeds. I found that I could get it to update on the highway if I just opened and closed the MyLocation app. Weird huh?

    Has anyone seen this before or even bothered to look for it - lol? I know we're not suppose to be looking at cell phones while driving so please no safety tips

    Thanks in advance for any direction or explanation.

  23. #3974
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,425
    Thanks
    3,260
    Thanked 1,129 Times in 659 Posts


  24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-12-2013), chevymusclecar (05-12-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-13-2013), Lucys (05-13-2013), siemprelisto (05-12-2013), Simon (05-12-2013), stratnik (05-13-2013), The.Drifter (05-12-2013)

  25. #3975
    That is weird. I was on expressway between Arkansas and Oklahoma going 80mph and everytime I checked it had a different location.

    Sorry didn't help but wanted to let you know mine updated fine. Using 6.1 LS plane with extras.


    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hi all,
    Experienced an issue today that I'm wondering if others have seen.

    I did some travelling today around the GTA (greater Toronto area). I noticed that while on the highway doing 100-120km (60-75 mph), my location would not update automatically. As soon as I reached my destination or even just exited the highway and hit the city streets (ie: slower speeds), everything was totally fine and location updated like it should. Just didn't seem to update at the higher speeds. I found that I could get it to update on the highway if I just opened and closed the MyLocation app. Weird huh?

    Has anyone seen this before or even bothered to look for it - lol? I know we're not suppose to be looking at cell phones while driving so please no safety tips

    Thanks in advance for any direction or explanation.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-13-2013), Marty McFly (05-13-2013)

  27. #3976
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Does someone pls confirm that Weather widgets refreshes location with no problem having BatteryDoctorPro installed?
    Working ok with BatteryDoctorPro running on my i5 ios6.1.

  28. #3977
    I experienced VERY sluggish updating even on back roads coming home the other night. I'd be in the town and almost through it to the next town before the widgets would update. Suffice it to say my widgets are not updating in a timely way. And for the first time I'm ready to, Sorry, King, put part of the blame on the MyLocation app. My location path file is getting its entires late. And two towns I passed through we're not registered in the LocationPath.txt file.

    We're at a place now where we're quite far from the initial jailbreak and a lot of us are downloading new stuff. Lots of updates. I still maintain what I have for weeks - that there's a tweak conflict messing with MyLocation and its ability to pass the coordinate info onto our widgets.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (05-13-2013)

  30. #3978
    Quote Originally Posted by stratnik View Post
    Ok, I'll join the party
    39 yrs
    is your last name Baldwin...

    come on you surely see a Baldwin in there.

    Whats in your wallet?

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

    GibMcfragger (05-12-2013), stratnik (05-13-2013)

  32. #3979
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,787
    Thanks
    6,994
    Thanked 15,556 Times in 7,111 Posts

    So got slider animation working with the window blind. Works great. Until I try to enable turbulence on it. The turbulence works and it still slides down but for some reason the image gets compressed to what looks like half the height it should be. And I have no idea why.






  33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (05-13-2013), isostar (05-13-2013), King_O_Hill (05-13-2013), lostinthemes (05-14-2013), Lucys (05-13-2013), RandyTG (05-13-2013), stratnik (05-13-2013)

  34. #3980
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,556
    Thanks
    300
    Thanked 713 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    So got slider animation working with the window blind. Works great. Until I try to enable turbulence on it. The turbulence works and it still slides down but for some reason the image gets compressed to what looks like half the height it should be. And I have no idea why.





    Can you share your jellylock?
    THX

Page 199 of 875 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189197198199200201 209 249 299 699 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •