Page 197 of 884 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187195196197198199 207 247 297 697 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,940 of 17670

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #3921
    Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    sheesh ok fine
    Attachment 637533
    39 years old
    I'm 39 as well

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-11-2013), RKO1195 (05-12-2013), Simon (05-11-2013), The.Drifter (05-11-2013), VOLTAGExDT (05-11-2013)

  3. #3922
    Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    sheesh ok fine
    Attachment 637533
    39 years old
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    I'm 39 as well
    39 here too

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-11-2013), King_O_Hill (05-11-2013), lostinthemes (05-14-2013), Simon (05-11-2013), The.Drifter (05-11-2013), The_Durben (05-12-2013)

  5. #3923

  6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-11-2013), chevymusclecar (05-12-2013), Dacal (05-12-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-12-2013), Karoonchai (05-11-2013), King_O_Hill (05-11-2013), lostinthemes (05-14-2013), Lucys (05-13-2013), mfisherbsu (05-12-2013), RKO1195 (05-12-2013), siemprelisto (05-11-2013), Simon (05-11-2013), The.Drifter (05-11-2013), The_Durben (05-12-2013)

  7. #3924
    45 here

    And here I thought MMI was filled with a bunch of "kids" LOL

    Seems like us "middle-agers" have taken over the UniAW6 Thread

    ... except for Grant, hes pushing "Old" age now LOL

  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-11-2013), chevymusclecar (05-12-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-12-2013), lostinthemes (05-14-2013), RKO1195 (05-12-2013), Simon (05-11-2013), The_Durben (05-12-2013)

  9. #3925
    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    45 here

    And here I thought MMI was filled with a bunch of "kids" LOL

    Seems like us "middle-agers" have taken over the UniAW6 Thread

    ... except for Grant, hes pushing "Old" age now LOL
    Heeeey..,, I'm not pushin on it THAT hard.. And King's older than me... (I think....)..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-11-2013), chevymusclecar (05-12-2013), Simon (05-11-2013), The.Drifter (05-11-2013)

  11. #3926
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,507
    Thanks
    42,116
    Thanked 17,953 Times in 6,529 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    LOL, OK Tom, I mean Brian

    Here is the "other" Pic I took of you two last night



    Huh, I don't remember seeing you there?

    Hey, I just turned 46 2 weeks ago.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 05-11-2013 at 08:36 PM.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-11-2013), Karoonchai (05-11-2013), lostinthemes (05-14-2013), NewdestinyX (05-11-2013), Simon (05-11-2013), The.Drifter (05-11-2013), The_Durben (05-12-2013)

  13. #3927
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Heeeey..,, I'm not pushin on it THAT hard.. And King's older than me... (I think....)..
    Well bro, your grey and your hairline say different, pictures don't lie

    (just kidding with you my friend, don't take me too serious)

    King mentioned he was 46, so I still think your the "Senior Member" around here

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Huh, I don't remember seeing you there?
    I was "Lurking" in the shadows
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 05-11-2013 at 09:14 PM.

  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-11-2013), chevymusclecar (05-12-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-12-2013), Karoonchai (05-11-2013), King_O_Hill (05-11-2013), Simon (05-11-2013), The_Durben (05-12-2013)

  15. #3928
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,590
    Thanks
    6,853
    Thanked 15,274 Times in 7,007 Posts

    Damn, I don't feel so old anymore hanging around you lot. Just went 33 couple months ago. Guess I'm just too used to dealing with all the teeners in the news, jailbreak and chit chat sections.

  16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-11-2013), King_O_Hill (05-11-2013), Krima (05-11-2013), pnunez1310 (05-11-2013), RKO1195 (05-12-2013), The.Drifter (05-11-2013), The_Durben (05-12-2013)

  17. #3929
    Geeze I feel like the young kid in the room. Haven't felt like that in awhile considering I work with a lot of people younger than me. Plus I went back to school, so I'm around 19 and 20 year olds. I'm 32 years young. 33 in July so I'm right on Simons azz.

    Y'all try not to break any fingers typing ok. Your bones aren't what they use to be.
    Last edited by Krima; 05-11-2013 at 08:50 PM.

  18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-11-2013), chevymusclecar (05-12-2013), Hip5 (05-12-2013), King_O_Hill (05-11-2013), pnunez1310 (05-11-2013), Simon (05-11-2013), The.Drifter (05-11-2013), The_Durben (05-12-2013)

  19. #3930
    Haha this is great now I can tell my wife "no, I'm not to old to be playing around with my phone so much!". I'm gonna be 37 in a month btw. It's cool being able to put faces to all the names ( computer names at least ).

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Best01 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-12-2013), King_O_Hill (05-11-2013), Simon (05-11-2013), The.Drifter (05-11-2013)

  21. #3931
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Huh, I don't remember seeing you there?

    Hey, I just turned 46 2 weeks ago.
    Oooops.. Sorry, Brian.. Mah bad...

    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Well bro, your grey and your hairline say different, pictures don't lie

    (just kidding with you my friend, don't take me too serious)
    Hair line?!?!? Watch your mouth, kid! I still have all my hair, bro.. No thinning yet. Got that from my grandfather. Gray - yes.. But gots all my hair.. Look again.. Motorcycle-man...

    King mentioned he was 46, so I still think your the "Senior Member" around here
    Well I stand corrected -- I guess I AM the senior member... LOL!!

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-11-2013), chevymusclecar (05-12-2013), Simon (05-11-2013), The.Drifter (05-11-2013)

  23. #3932
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Hair line?!?!? Watch your mouth, kid! I still have all my hair, bro.. No thinning yet. Got that from my grandfather. Gray - yes.. But gots all my hair.. Look again.. Motorcycle-man...
    I stand corrected too, after a second glance it didn't look like the "comb over" I originally thought you were sporting

    Sorry Grant, just having a little fun at your expense, please don't take me serious, I will now behave and respect my elders

    I just love the melting pot we go going on here at MMI, what a motley crew we all are
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 05-11-2013 at 10:29 PM.

  24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-11-2013), chevymusclecar (05-12-2013), mfisherbsu (05-12-2013), NewdestinyX (05-11-2013), Simon (05-11-2013)

  25. #3933
    I am right here in the middle. 42 years Young.

    Quick question. Running 6.1LS with planes and extras. I thought someone said this had different wallpaper that changes through our the day or night.

    Is this accurate?

    I love this theme and was just wondering.

    Thanks
    Last edited by bliken; 05-11-2013 at 10:20 PM.

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-12-2013), Simon (05-11-2013), The.Drifter (05-11-2013)

  27. #3934

  28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-11-2013), chevymusclecar (05-12-2013), Dacal (05-12-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-13-2013), lostinthemes (05-14-2013), Lucys (05-13-2013), mfisherbsu (05-12-2013), NewdestinyX (05-11-2013), siemprelisto (05-11-2013), Simon (05-11-2013), The.Drifter (05-11-2013), The_Durben (05-12-2013)

  29. #3935
    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    I stand corrected too, after a second glance it didn't look like the "comb over" I originally thought you were sporting

    Sorry Grant, just having a little fun at your expense, please don't take me serious, I will now behave and respect my elders
    All good, bro! All in fun.. You can't rattle us hippies!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-11-2013), chevymusclecar (05-12-2013), Simon (05-11-2013), The.Drifter (05-11-2013)

  31. #3936
    we have a label.. (people our age) we are known as VIDIOTS cause ill be god damned if I don't still play battlefield on my freakin xbox. but of course.. I also play dig dug like no other. My favorite game ever.. Mario kart 64. So yes we are the age of going bald.. having a nice lawn... traveling to japan.. and looking at animated weather on our iphones while we swipe to our astroids game and look at the younger generation and say to ourselves... how can you work at walmart with a tea cup in your ear and purple hair.. when I had to shave my damn beard just to get a job.. not to mention had to cut my hair to kneck level and remove my earrings. but hell no.. we come here to this forum, and we take and give advice to young and old.. new and veteran.. and personally I wouldn't change a thing.. well except I love me some 80s music..

    And the funniest thing ever.. I own a car audio shop.. most likely have the loudest truck in a 200 mile radius.. and I still play Fleetwood Mac loud as hell..

    Hence the name Voltage.

    Lastly.. If your not sure if your a VIDIOT...
    all im going to say is
    up up down down left right left right B A start
    Last edited by VOLTAGExDT; 05-11-2013 at 10:36 PM.

  32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-11-2013), chevymusclecar (05-12-2013), lostinthemes (05-14-2013), NewdestinyX (05-11-2013), oldskoolsk8r (05-11-2013), Simon (05-11-2013), The.Drifter (05-11-2013), The_Durben (05-12-2013)

  33. #3937
    Lol. I'm 38 and I thought everyone on this forum were a bunch of bright and talented kids. Hopefully that don't offend anyone but I feel better knowing that a lot of you are the same age. Here's my wife and I. ImageUploadedByModMyi1368333150.743392.jpg

  34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Werty12 For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-11-2013), chevymusclecar (05-12-2013), Dacal (05-12-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-12-2013), lostinthemes (05-14-2013), mfisherbsu (05-12-2013), siemprelisto (05-11-2013), Simon (05-11-2013), The_Durben (05-12-2013)

  35. #3938
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,590
    Thanks
    6,853
    Thanked 15,274 Times in 7,007 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    so I'm right on Simons azz.
    You wish

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    I am right here in the middle. 42 years Young.

    Quick question. Running 6.1LS with planes and extras. I thought someone said this had different wallpaper that changes through our the day or night.

    Is this accurate?

    I love this theme and was just wondering.

    Thanks
    The latest one is set to weather walls. So yes, they should change based on day/night and based on your weather condition.

    Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    we have a label.. (people our age) we are known as VIDIOTS cause ill be god damned if I don't still play battlefield on my freakin xbox. but of course.. I also play dig dug like no other. My favorite game ever.. Mario kart 64. So yes we are the age of going bald.. having a nice lawn... traveling to japan.. and looking at animated weather on our iphones while we swipe to our astroids game and look at the younger generation and say to ourselves... how can you work at walmart with a tea cup in your ear and purple hair.. when I had to shave my damn beard just to get a job.. not to mention had to cut my hair to kneck level and remove my earrings. but hell no.. we come here to this forum, and we take and give advice to young and old.. new and veteran.. and personally I wouldn't change a thing.. well except I love me some 80s music..

    And the funniest thing ever.. I own a car audio shop.. most likely have the loudest truck in a 200 mile radius.. and I still play Fleetwood Mac loud as hell..

    Hence the name Voltage.

    Lastly.. If your not sure if your a VIDIOT...
    all im going to say is
    up up down down left right left right B A start
    Mario kart 64 = funnest game ever

    2 players: up up down down left right left right B A select start.


  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-12-2013), The_Durben (05-12-2013)

  37. #3939
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,507
    Thanks
    42,116
    Thanked 17,953 Times in 6,529 Posts

    I've graduated to black ops 2.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  38. #3940
    I have all those games. Big gamer here. Keeps me feeling young.

  39. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-12-2013)

Page 197 of 884 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187195196197198199 207 247 297 697 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •