Page 190 of 875 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180188189190191192 200 240 290 690 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,800 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #3781
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Although Dacal offered, I choose not to add this in the UniAW out of respect for Dacal, it is his animation and I believe it should remain unique to his themes and not added into the UniAW, like I said before I ask you don't share it here, maybe go to Dacal's threads and discuss it, I think Dacal does enough for everybody and I don't want to take his unique stuff, the circular rain animations and now the dandelion animation, in my eyes they belong in Dacal's themes and not in the UniAW.

    Much respect Dacal.
    I can certainly appreciate and understand that Ian. I will totally honour your request and NOT share the theme here. Is it ok that I posted those instructions so people can attempt it on their own? I will gladly remove that post if you like.

    My apologies Ian. I will not post any more pics of Dacal's animation with UniAW.
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 05-10-2013 at 10:19 AM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (05-10-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-10-2013)

  3. #3782
    Every so often I see screenshots and it shows the weather condition as sunny. It is 74 degrees right now and sunny as can be and the weather says fair. Is there a time it says sunny or even clear? Or is fair the equivalent to sunny?
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 05-10-2013 at 05:53 PM.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  4. #3783
    Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    Every so often I seem screenshots and it shows the weather condition as sunny. It is 74 degrees right now and sun y as can be and the weather says fair. Is there a time it says sunny or even clear? Or is fair the equivalent to sunny?
    Yahoo hardly ever reports SUNNY (day) or CLEAR (night). Very rarely. SUNNY is different than FAIR (day) and CLEAR is different than FAIR (night) in Ian's animations. There are no clouds in CLEAR and SUNNY in Ian's animations. But again - you'll hardly ever see that animation since Yahoo almost never reports it.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (05-10-2013), King_O_Hill (05-10-2013)

  6. #3784
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,776
    Thanks
    6,979
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

    Probably have to live in a desert to get a sunny reading lol.

  7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (05-10-2013), ipawnforfun (05-10-2013), King_O_Hill (05-10-2013), Sazzat (05-10-2013), sethbossfan (05-10-2013), The_Durben (05-10-2013)

  8. #3785
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Probably have to live in a desert to get a sunny reading lol.
    Simon u got your plane turbulance thing finished so i can enjoy it on my iphone ?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ipawnforfun For This Useful Post:

    Simon (05-10-2013)

  10. #3786
    The Durben posted a few shots and it showed Vancouver Sunny. Actually several times his past week, lol.

    I've gotten clear at night a few times. But never sunny on any of my widgets. And today is the nicest day to date of the spring for me. All sunshine in 70's.

    Sunny would be a nice condition more often for UNiAW in particular but like ND said Yahoo rarely reports it.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (05-10-2013)

  12. #3787
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,378
    Thanks
    8,422
    Thanked 21,506 Times in 4,312 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    I can certainly appreciate and understand that Ian. I will totally honour your request and NOT share the theme here. Is it ok that I posted those instructions so people can attempt it on their own? I will gladly remove that post if you like.

    My apologies Ian. I will not post any more pics of Dacal's animation with UniAW.
    Hi Marty,

    You can help anyone & everyone mod their widgets any way they want (including adding Dacal's animations), no problems with me whatsoever M8, I can't stop anyone sharing mods that include Dacals animations either, I only ask out of respect to Dacal, his animations are the best you will get and of coarse many will want them, I just personally would rather have two unique widgets, the UniAW and Dacals awesome BaSalt & ToPaz, so I humbly request that we don't post "complete" mods here that include Dacal's circular rain and dandelion animations. It's just a request for a favor, not a written rule.

    It's just me personally, I currently run the UniAW with the BaSalt LS.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (05-10-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-10-2013), lostinthemes (05-14-2013), Marty McFly (05-10-2013), mfisherbsu (05-12-2013), NewdestinyX (05-10-2013), RKO1195 (05-10-2013), siemprelisto (05-10-2013), Simon (05-10-2013)

  14. #3788
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,776
    Thanks
    6,979
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ipawnforfun View Post
    Simon u got your plane turbulance thing finished so i can enjoy it on my iphone ?
    Nope, not yet
    I have the animation for turbulence working fine and can turn it on for all weather conditions. Just can't figure out how to have it only enabled for the really bad conditions (thunderstorm, heavy snow and windy).

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-10-2013)

  16. #3789
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,378
    Thanks
    8,422
    Thanked 21,506 Times in 4,312 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Nope, not yet
    I have the animation for turbulence working fine and can turn it on for all weather conditions. Just can't figure out how to have it only enabled for the really bad conditions (thunderstorm, heavy snow and windy).
    This is not so easy to do Simon, I would start be splitting it into two separate animations (smooth & bumpy), then in the UniAW.js file you would need some code to tell it to use the bumpy one in those weather conditions.

    Problem is I believe now you have it setup as a main scroll for the fullscreen weatherwals? (Sorry I don't know how you have done it)

    Or you can again split it into 2 animations, remove it from the main css file and add it into every animations css & js file (adding the smooth one to most and the bumpy one to the thunderstorm, windy etc..)

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-10-2013), Simon (05-10-2013), The_Durben (05-10-2013)

  18. #3790
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,776
    Thanks
    6,979
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    This is not so easy to do Simon, I would start be splitting it into two separate animations (smooth & bumpy), then in the UniAW.js file you would need some code to tell it to use the bumpy one in those weather conditions.

    Problem is I believe now you have it setup as a main scroll for the fullscreen weatherwals? (Sorry I don't know how you have done it)

    Or you can again split it into 2 animations, remove it from the main css file and add it into every animations css & js file (adding the smooth one to most and the bumpy one to the thunderstorm, windy etc..)
    The scrolling is an animation on the weather walls now. The turbulence I have set to the weatherinfobg. So they are two seperate animations already affecting two different items. I tried some code (my brother in law came up with) that I posted a few pages back in the uniawjs to tell it to only use the turbulence in those certain conditions. We couldn't seem to get it to work though, right now I am waiting on him to have some more time to look at it (what he gave me there was just off the top of his head without seeing the whole UNIAW folder structure).
    I may be able to do your second suggestion while I wait for him, just moving the animation out of the main css and js and put it in the individual weather css and js I want to use it for. Gonna try that while I wait for my brother in law to get back to me, thanks Ian

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (05-10-2013), King_O_Hill (05-10-2013), sethbossfan (05-10-2013), The_Durben (05-10-2013)

  20. #3791
    Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    The Durben posted a few shots and it showed Vancouver Sunny. Actually several times his past week, lol.

    I've gotten clear at night a few times. But never sunny on any of my widgets. And today is the nicest day to date of the spring for me. All sunshine in 70's.

    Sunny would be a nice condition more often for UNiAW in particular but like ND said Yahoo rarely reports it.
    Shows quite a bit in Vancouver in the summer
    All other times are cloudy/rain variations

    Top two pics are from Vancouver and just outside Vancouver but yeah yahoo does report it.



    *sorry pics are not uniaw but easiest one to post that shows both those conditions that I still had on my phone

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    lostinthemes (05-14-2013), sethbossfan (05-10-2013), Simon (05-10-2013)

  22. #3792
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,776
    Thanks
    6,979
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    This is not so easy to do Simon, I would start be splitting it into two separate animations (smooth & bumpy), then in the UniAW.js file you would need some code to tell it to use the bumpy one in those weather conditions.

    Problem is I believe now you have it setup as a main scroll for the fullscreen weatherwals? (Sorry I don't know how you have done it)

    Or you can again split it into 2 animations, remove it from the main css file and add it into every animations css & js file (adding the smooth one to most and the bumpy one to the thunderstorm, windy etc..)
    I haz done it
    Using your second method I have turbulence going for just thunderstorm and smooth for everything else. Now I just gotta do what I did for thunderstorm to heavy snow and windy
    Thanks for the suggestion Ian

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (05-10-2013), RKO1195 (05-10-2013), The_Durben (05-10-2013)

  24. #3793
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Shows quite a bit in Vancouver in the summer
    All other times are cloudy/rain variations

    Top two pics are from Vancouver and just outside Vancouver but yeah yahoo does report it.

    *sorry pics are not uniaw but easiest one to post that shows both those conditions that I still had on my phone
    Cool. In the mid Atlantic states you almost never see it. In 2 years of messing with weather widgets - I've never seen SUNNY come up even once near Philadelphia. I've seen 'CLEAR' only ONCE.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (05-10-2013)

  26. #3794
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    I can certainly appreciate and understand that Ian. I will totally honour your request and NOT share the theme here. Is it ok that I posted those instructions so people can attempt it on their own? I will gladly remove that post if you like.

    My apologies Ian. I will not post any more pics of Dacal's animation with UniAW.
    Don't worry, as usual, the next step for me will be to release a ToPaz LS and/or BaSalt LS with all my animations for free (including dandelion). Ian don't want circle rain and dandelion, i think he don't like it ....



    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (05-10-2013), Hip5 (05-10-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-10-2013), King_O_Hill (05-10-2013), KraXik (05-10-2013), lostinthemes (05-14-2013), mfisherbsu (05-12-2013), siemprelisto (05-10-2013), signori (05-10-2013), Simon (05-10-2013), The_Durben (05-10-2013)

  28. #3795
    @Simon if you're interested man I can send you a zip of 35-45 pics I actually took out of an airplane window I was on. Some you may be able to use. Some are not the clearest as airplane windows are not always crystal clear.

    Here's two examples





    I probably have well over 100 photos. Just can't find where I backed up all them.
    I dump my photos off my phone every month or two and back up my "keepers" on my external drive. I just don't always name them...

  29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (05-10-2013), Hip5 (05-10-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-10-2013), King_O_Hill (05-10-2013), lostinthemes (05-14-2013), RKO1195 (05-10-2013), siemprelisto (05-10-2013), Simon (05-10-2013)

  30. #3796
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,776
    Thanks
    6,979
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    @Simon if you're interested man I can send you a zip of 35-45 pics I actually took out of an airplane window I was on. Some you may be able to use. Some are not the clearest as airplane windows are not always crystal clear.

    Here's two examples



    I probably have well over 100 photos. Just can't find where I backed up all them.
    I dump my photos off my phone every month or two and back up my "keepers" on my external drive. I just don't always name them...
    Thanks man, not sure I could use them though. All of the photos I have had to use are panoramic shots to create the scrolling effect.

    Edit: Actually just checked the resolution of those and they are large enough to get a panoramic cut out of them. Whatever you can find that looks like it may work would be great (those two are already really good and could work). Always good to have extra options

  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (05-10-2013), King_O_Hill (05-10-2013), The_Durben (05-10-2013)

  32. #3797
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Thanks man, not sure I could use them though. All of the photos I have had to use are panoramic shots to create the scrolling effect.

    Edit: Actually just checked the resolution of those and they are large enough to get a panoramic cut out of them. Whatever you can find that looks like it may work would be great (those two are already really good and could work). Always good to have extra options
    Yeah they are all fairly large pics. Gimme a min or two the zip is about 100mb
    You might find a few that will work.

    *PM sent
    Last edited by The_Durben; 05-10-2013 at 02:12 PM.

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-10-2013), Simon (05-10-2013)

  34. #3798
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Yahoo hardly ever reports SUNNY (day) or CLEAR (night). Very rarely. SUNNY is different than FAIR (day) and CLEAR is different than FAIR (night) in Ian's animations. There are no clouds in CLEAR and SUNNY in Ian's animations. But again - you'll hardly ever see that animation since Yahoo almost never reports it.
    As far as animated weather widgets go, I'm glad I get to see various weather conditions on my phone, I get to see sunny, clear, fair partly cloudy, cloudy , mostly cloudy, fog, rain, thunderstorms, light drizzle ,,,on a fairly regular basis.... Occasional snow in winter, too, Texas weather, lol...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Don't worry, as usual, the next step for me will be to release a ToPaz LS and/or BaSalt LS with all my animations for free (including dandelion). Ian don't want circle rain and dandelion, i think he don't like it ....

    I know that's not the case with Ian, I agree with his opinion.... It's best to have different versions of two great weather widgets.... If we were to add Dacals to Ian's and Ian's to Dacals , then we would only have 1 weather widget, lol.....better to have the collaboration between you two phenomenal talents, but keep the uniqueness in both, IMHO....
    Last edited by ferlop15; 05-10-2013 at 02:19 PM.

  35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (05-10-2013), Hip5 (05-10-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-10-2013), King_O_Hill (05-10-2013), MamaJaay (05-10-2013), RKO1195 (05-10-2013), siemprelisto (05-10-2013), Simon (05-10-2013), The_Durben (05-10-2013)

  36. #3799
    That's ok Dacal, I like your stuff even if Ian doesn't!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (05-10-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-10-2013), lostinthemes (05-14-2013), MamaJaay (05-10-2013), Simon (05-10-2013), The_Durben (05-10-2013)

  38. #3800
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Cool. In the mid Atlantic states you almost never see it. In 2 years of messing with weather widgets - I've never seen SUNNY come up even once near Philadelphia. I've seen 'CLEAR' only ONCE.
    ND I live in the Philly subarbs essentially. South Jersey by Cherry Hill. I'm sure you can vow with me that today outside justifies as nothing short of a Sunny day. .

    It comes down to what you and others have said on the past. Yahoo sucks lol.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  39. The Following User Says Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (05-10-2013)

Page 190 of 875 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180188189190191192 200 240 290 690 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •