Page 189 of 875 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179187188189190191 199 239 289 689 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,780 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfowler View Post
    I wonder if anyone has tried and succeeded in swapping out Mr Nicoll's rain drops for Mr Dacal's rather lovely rain ripples. (I said ripples NOT nipples)

I've tried moving the rain.css folder and the rain.js folder plus the rain image folder from Topaz to Uniaw6 but all I get are empty framed containers moving across the iwidget. Anyway, if some coding wizard has managed this, I'd love to know where I'm going wrong. If not, it's no biggie, I'm more than happy with the standard rain in UNIAW6 and I'm eagerly awaiting the 6.2 release.

If you've read this far, I'd also like to say a huge thank you to Mr Nicholl and the regulars on this thread (you know who you are). All of you are consistently innovative but what's remarkable is you willingly share your innovations with coding luddites like myself :-)
    Try adding this to the top of the rain.js file exactly as shown:

var DropRain = false;

Not 100% sure if it will work, but I know it won't without it.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Hey Grant, edited your overlays.
    Thanks so much, Ferlop! Look great. But check your code when animation gets set to false. The sun/moon static image that remains drops 60px.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

I wonder if anyone has tried and succeeded in swapping out Mr Nicoll's rain drops for Mr Dacal's rather lovely rain ripples. (I said ripples NOT nipples)

I've tried moving the rain.css folder and the rain.js folder plus the rain image folder from Topaz to Uniaw6 but all I get are empty framed containers moving across the iwidget. Anyway, if some coding wizard has managed this, I'd love to know where I'm going wrong. If not, it's no biggie, I'm more than happy with the standard rain in UNIAW6 and I'm eagerly awaiting the 6.2 release.

If you've read this far, I'd also like to say a huge thank you to Mr Nicholl and the regulars on this thread (you know who you are). All of you are consistently innovative but what's remarkable is you willingly share your innovations with coding luddites like myself :-)
    I have successfully done this, yes.....

-photo.png

I have the switch in config that let's me turn the "drop" effect on or off. Love the ripples! I believe I was asked NOT to share however because it's part of a paid theme. PM me if you like and I will get you sorted out.
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 05-10-2013 at 09:10 AM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

bliken (05-10-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-10-2013), Wildfowler (05-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Thanks so much, Ferlop! Look great. But check your code when animation gets set to false. The sun/moon static image that remains drops 60px.
    I believe that has to do with the lingering touch function. It's still being called. You can't activate it on your springboard, but open the mod in iFile and you'll see it. Ferlop, I will remove this if may, and send back to you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (05-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    I have successfully done this, yes. I have the switch in config that let's me turn the "drop" effect on or off. Love the ripples! I believe I was asked NOT to share however because it's part of a paid theme. PM me if you like and I will get you sorted out.
    This is in Dacals Basalt theme LS that he released for free in the first post of that thread. So, it can be freely shared, as he's already put it out there.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (05-10-2013), Marty McFly (05-10-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 21,500 Times in 4,310 Posts

The only version I have left to do for 6.2 is the iWidget, all others are done.

The PP_No_Anim version took some extra time as I had to redo all the animations because I wanted to keep the wiper, balloons and birds in it (so it works right with the WinterBoard version) I had to remove everything else from each animation, then a lot of work in the UniAW.js file to remove all the options not needed, I just completed it right now.

On Sunday I travel to Hong Kong again, stay their for 3 days then onto China again, while I am in Hong Kong (Monday to Wednesday) I will get the 6.2 update uploaded here, because once I am in China I will be very busy and also have lots of internet problems their.

I'm sorry, I tried putting the big dove back in but I already have 3 animated bird gif's running and the big dove started looking jerky so again I removed it. This one was just for fun anyway, it only showed once then continued running off screen so yeah, this also helped me decide to forget about it.

So what's new in 6.2?

I can't remember all things!
    Now has birds in certain weather conditions.
    Double layer of balloons (big & small).
    The widget will update on your chosen update interval time plus exactly at sunrise/sunset times (thanks Dacal).
    I put in the wind switch with an extra "wind_effects" animation that will be added to every other animation should the wind speed reach the number you set in the Config file.
    Removed the option to have the spaceman in partly cloudy conditions cause it just look daft.
    New spaceman animation.
    Demo mode kicks in automatically when you have no internet connection.
    Cleaned up all the code again (mainly the .js weather animations)
    Some new weather backgrounds.

I think that's about it.

Dacal is still testing it all for me incase I messed up anywhere, there is now an awful lot of code in this widget.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

10. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Best01 (05-11-2013), bliken (05-10-2013), Darrenrooster (05-10-2013), Hip5 (05-10-2013), KarlDall (05-10-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-10-2013), King_O_Hill (05-10-2013), KraXik (05-10-2013), lostinthemes (05-14-2013), MamaJaay (05-10-2013), Marty McFly (05-10-2013), mister jay (05-10-2013), Morecos (05-12-2013), NewdestinyX (05-10-2013), phil73 (05-10-2013), RandyTG (05-10-2013), RKO1195 (05-10-2013), Sazzat (05-10-2013), siemprelisto (05-10-2013), Simon (05-10-2013), The.Drifter (05-10-2013), The_Durben (05-10-2013), uhoffi (05-10-2013), Wildfowler (05-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post

The PP_No_Anim version took some extra time as I had to redo all the animations because I wanted to keep the wiper, balloons and birds in it (so it works right with the WinterBoard version) I had to remove everything else from each animation, then a lot of work in the UniAW.js file to remove all the options not needed, I just completed it right now.

On Sunday I travel to Hong Kong again, stay their for 3 days then onto China again, while I am in Hong Kong (Monday to Wednesday) I will get the 6.2 update uploaded here, because once I am in China I will be very busy and also have lots of internet problems their.

I'm sorry, I tried putting the big dove back in but I already have 3 animated bird gif's running and the big dove started looking jerky so again I removed it. This one was just for fun anyway, it only showed once then continued running off screen so yeah, this also helped me decide to forget about it.

So what's new in 6.2?

The widget will update on your chosen update interval time plus exactly at sunrise/sunset times (thanks Dacal).
    I put in the wind switch with an extra "wind_effects" animation that will be added to every other animation should the wind speed reach the number you set in the Config file.
    Removed the option to have the spaceman in partly cloudy conditions cause it just look daft.
    New spaceman animation.

I think that's about it.

Dacal is still testing it all for me incase I messed up anywhere, there is now an awful lot of code in this widget.
    Ian,

I can't wait for this. Sounds awesome. More balloons too! I might be in the minority but I love the balloons and realistic extras like Birds etc.

Enjoy Hong Kong. Best skyline in the world I hear
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

bliken (05-10-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    I believe that has to do with the lingering touch function. It's still being called. You can't activate it on your springboard, but open the mod in iFile and you'll see it. Ferlop, I will remove this if may, and send back to you.
    Hmm.. But when I comment out the call for the TouchLayer it breaks the widget.. My 'budding coder sensibilities' are telling me there's something in the .js I also need to get rid of.. ?? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Hmm.. But when I comment out the call for the TouchLayer it breaks the widget.. My 'budding coder sensibilities' are telling me there's something in the .js I also need to get rid of.. ?? Right?
    Yes. I've edited the code and sent to ferlop. It's more than just the touch layer that has to be removed. You'll have to look at the before and after to see changes Grant. another lesson... LOL

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (05-10-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wildfowler's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you, PM sent!

WF

I have successfully done this, yes. I have the switch in config that let's me turn the "drop" effect on or off. Love the ripples! I believe I was asked NOT to share however because it's part of a paid theme. PM me if you like and I will get you sorted out.

Nice job Ian! Looking forward to this release!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (05-10-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hi Ian,

I'm running the PP_No_Anim version on my first page plus the WinterBoard version, so I have the animation on all pages.

Will I now have 2 wipers, birds and balloons running on my first page with this new set up?

The words "Thank You" just don't seem to convey the true sense of Appreciation and Admiration I have for the work you do and share!

Ian, Thank You!!!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to siemprelisto For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (05-10-2013), Wildfowler (05-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Yes. I've edited the code and sent to ferlop. It's more than just the touch layer that has to be removed. You'll have to look at the before and after to see changes Grant. another lesson... LOL
    Good! Love those lessons! Which thread is Ferlop releasing it in? Topaz?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by siemprelisto View Post
    Hi Ian,

I'm running the PP_No_Anim version on my first page plus the WinterBoard version, so I have the animation on all pages.

Will I now have 2 wipers, birds and balloons running on my first page with this new set up?

The words "Thank You" just don't seem to convey the true sense of Appreciation and Admiration I have for the work you do and share!

Ian, Thank You!!!
    It's similar to 6.1 with the wiper, with 6.2 you need to switch off the birds, wiper and balloons in the WinterBoard version if you are using it with the no_anim PP version, instructions are included, nothing will be doubled up.

Of coarse this meant you only get the balloons, wiper and birds on page one only.

But there is plenty of options, you could switch off the birds & balloons in the No_Anim version and activate them in the WinterBoard version to get them on every page, but if you want the wiper on top of the clock in page 1 then you need to use the wiper from the No_Anim version, if this is the case you should switch it off in the WinterBoard version to save double animations.

You can play when you get it, there is so many options.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 05-10-2013 at 09:02 AM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (05-10-2013), siemprelisto (05-10-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

It's similar to 6.1 with the wiper, with 6.2 you need to switch off the birds, wiper and balloons in the WinterBoard version if you are using it with the no_anim PP version, instructions are included, nothing will be doubled up.

Of coarse this meant you only get the balloons, wiper and birds on page one only.
    The way I have it now the Balloons are running in the Winterboard version so when I change pages the Balloons continue on with me to the new page. I really like this set up and would like to see the new Birds do the same thing so I guess I can turn off or disable the Birds, Balloons and Wiper in the PerPage version and leave them enabled in the Winterboard version to get the effect I like?

Best Regards...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by siemprelisto View Post
    The way I have it now the Balloons are running in the Winterboard version so when I change pages the Balloons continue on with me to the new page. I really like this set up and would like to see the new Birds do the same thing so I guess I can turn off or disable the Birds, Balloons and Wiper in the PerPage version and leave them enabled in the Winterboard version to get the effect I like?

Best Regards...
    Yes, the only problem with using the wiper from the WinterBoard version along with the PP_No_Anim on page 1 is that the wiper will be behind the clock on page 1. Nothing I can do about this as PP will always be on top of WB, this is why I put the wiper in the PP_No_Anim version.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-10-2013), NewdestinyX (05-10-2013), siemprelisto (05-10-2013)

Thank you, PM sent!

WF
    I tried replying to your PM with some instructions for you but your inbox is full bro. Gotta clear some stuff out.

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    This is in Dacals Basalt theme LS that he released for free in the first post of that thread. So, it can be freely shared, as he's already put it out there.
    Really??

It's in Dacal's BasaltHD and Topaz themes, I can't take that from Dacal, it's his great invention.
    But you could put it in your own version just for your personal use, (if you do, no sharing here please)
    I will share the version I posted above in #3762 if it's really ok?

Or even better, here are some instructions so some people out there can maybe do it themselves.

There are basically 5 steps...

1) Copy the "circle" images from Dacal's theme to your images/weather/rain folder.
    2) Edit the lockbackground file by adding "<div id="circleContainer"></div>" to the appropriate section
    3) Edit the JS files: In the uniaw6.js, it's just "delelement("circleContainer");" that has to be added. But in rain.js, showers_cloud.js and thunderstorm.js there are many more changes. Best to compare to the Topaz theme and copy necessary code.
    4) Edit the css files: You have to add the container to the uniaw6.css file and that's it. But again, in rain.css, showers_cloud.css and thunderstorm.css, there are more changes. Best to compare to the Topaz theme and copy necessary code.
    5) Edit the config.js file with "var DropRain = false; // True for classic rain drop"

Hopefully that helps and gives some people enough information to do it on their own. Trust me, you'll be sooooo happy once you get it done yourself. Easiest way is to have Dacal's LS and your theme open at the same time so you can compare the code at every step of the way. Good luck and happy to help with any issues!
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 05-10-2013 at 09:48 AM.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Darrenrooster (05-10-2013), Hip5 (05-10-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-10-2013), KarlDall (05-10-2013), NewdestinyX (05-10-2013), siemprelisto (05-10-2013), Wildfowler (05-10-2013)

I CANNOT WAIT

it will be AMAZING

So what's new in 6.2?

New spaceman animation.

I think that's about it.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (05-10-2013)

I tried replying to your PM with some instructions for you but your inbox is full bro. Gotta clear some stuff out.

Really??

I will share the version I posted above in #3762 if it's really ok?

Or even better, here are some instructions so some people out there can maybe do it themselves.

There are basically 5 steps...

1) Copy the "circle" images from Dacal's theme to your images/weather/rain folder.
    2) Edit the lockbackground file by adding "<div id="circleContainer"></div>" to the appropriate section
    3) Edit the JS files: In the uniaw6.js, it's just "delelement("circleContainer");" that has to be added. But in rain.js, showers_cloud.js and thunderstorm.js there are many more changes. Best to compare to the Topaz theme and copy necessary code.
    4) Edit the css files: You have to add the container to the uniaw6.css file and that's it. But again, in rain.css, showers_cloud.css and thunderstorm.css, there are more changes. Best to compare to the Topaz theme and copy necessary code.
    5) Edit the config.js file with "var DropRain = false; // True for classic rain drop"

Hopefully that helps and gives some people enough information to do it on their own. Trust me, you'll be sooooo happy once you get it done yourself. Easiest way is to have Dacal's LS and your theme open at the same time so you can compare the code at every step of the way. Good luck and happy to help with any issues!
    Nice tutorial, my young protege! Gives us enough to get going - but we still have to dig in on our own. Nice idea, Marty!!!!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (05-10-2013), Marty McFly (05-10-2013)

Thanks

Although Dacal offered, I choose not to add this in the UniAW out of respect for Dacal, it is his animation and I believe it should remain unique to his themes and not added into the UniAW, like I said before I ask you don't share it here, maybe go to Dacal's threads and discuss it, I think Dacal does enough for everybody and I don't want to take his unique stuff, the circular rain animations and now the dandelion animation, in my eyes they belong in Dacal's themes and not in the UniAW.

Much respect Dacal.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

bliken (05-10-2013), Dacal (05-10-2013), Darrenrooster (05-10-2013), Hip5 (05-10-2013), King_O_Hill (05-10-2013), lostinthemes (05-14-2013), MamaJaay (05-10-2013), Marty McFly (05-10-2013), RKO1195 (05-10-2013), siemprelisto (05-10-2013), The_Durben (05-10-2013)

Page 189 of 875 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179187188189190191 199 239 289 689 ... LastLast