+ Reply
Page 187 of 839 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177185186187188189 197 237 287 687 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,740 of 16775

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Dalvar3 So this morning I updated folderenhancer and installed foldericons and widgets stopped pulling the location, just with a respring works like before now I disabled both
    iPhone? More like MyPhone menard_00's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    So this morning I updated folderenhancer and installed foldericons and widgets stopped pulling the location, just with a respring works like before now I disabled both tweaks using icleanerpro, respring, reboot and nothing. Note I haven't installed iwidgets yet.

Now I don't know what else to do. Repeat everything with lex rat and reset? *ouch*
    I have folderenhancer installed, but not folder icons. I have all the tweaks that I like to use and its working good so far. I'm kind of scared to install any new tweaks. I had to reset twice and spend a few hours setting my phone up last night. Don't want to go through that again. If I had to guess... Maybe a permissions conflict between tweaks??

Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 Times in 1,020 Posts

Hi all. Sorry if this is not the right thread to ask this question. I would like to start playing with the Google geocoding service instead of Yahoo. Can someone possibly point me in the right direction? I've been to the web-site (https://developers.google.com/maps/d...ion/geocoding/) but I'm not really sure on how to incorporate it into an existing theme. I know it's basically a re-write of EVERYTHING but are there scripts out there that are already doing this? Are they shared anywhere? Thanks in advance for any direction.

Thanks

We are talking about too many unknowns here, I should have tested the location change right after waking up this morning instead of doing it after updating folderenhancer and installing foldericons. Now it is too late and respringing every time I move is not an option for me.

I'm sure it is a minor bug/cache problem/permission, but the problem is to know where the heck it is coming from.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,446 Times in 4,289 Posts

It might be folderenhancer which is corrupting something. Anyways, disabling FE from the mobilesubstrate does not fix the location update though, not even resetting location/privacy.

And I'm not willing to go to the whole freaking process of starting everything from scratch again like yesterday.
    I'm done with the UniAW widgets/MyLocation until a fix or root-cause is defined.

Thanks to everybody for the help.
    So, let me make sure I understand. You did the RESET ALL and the iLex clearing of all Cydia stuff - yesterday. And the location started updating for you. Right? THEN - after you reloaded all your tweaks, fresh from Cydia, the problem is back??? That would 100% confirm that it's a tweak problem.

We are talking about too many unknowns here, I should have tested the location change right after waking up this morning instead of doing it after updating folderenhancer and installing foldericons. Now it is too late and respringing every time I move is not an option for me.

I'm sure it is a minor bug/cache problem/permission, but the problem is to know where the heck it is coming from.
    Just uninstall those tweaks and see if the problem is gone. If it isn't - then it's not those tweaks. And I have BOTH those tweaks and my location is updating just fine - so it can't be them - now that I think of it...
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 05-09-2013 at 08:52 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    So, let me make sure I understand. You did the RESET ALL and the iLex clearing of all Cydia stuff - yesterday. And the location started updating for you. Right? THEN - after you reloaded all your tweaks, fresh from Cydia, the problem is back??? That would 100% confirm that it's a tweak problem.
    Yes, this is the order:
    Yesterday:
    iLex R.A.T
    Reset all settings
    install cydia tweaks ( a lot) and I tested the location change and it worked.

This morning:
    Update FE --> system respring
    Install FI--> system respring
    Unistall 2x2 folders --> system respring
    Change folder icons --> manual respring using BatteryDoctorPro tweak
    Location change test and it stopped working.

Just uninstall those tweaks and see if the problem is gone. If it isn't - then it's not those tweaks. And I have BOTH those tweaks and my location is updating just fine - so it can't be them - now that I think of it...
    Removed and problem is still there.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-09-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,334 Times in 5,978 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hi all. Sorry if this is not the right thread to ask this question. I would like to start playing with the Google geocoding service instead of Yahoo. Can someone possibly point me in the right direction? I've been to the web-site (https://developers.google.com/maps/d...ion/geocoding/) but I'm not really sure on how to incorporate it into an existing theme. I know it's basically a re-write of EVERYTHING but are there scripts out there that are already doing this? Are they shared anywhere? Thanks in advance for any direction.
    Not sure what you mean by "incorporate it into an existing theme"?
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Thanks

Yes, this is the order:
    Yesterday:
    iLex R.A.T
    Reset all settings

This morning:

Removed and problem is still there.
    Okay.. ONE last reset.. PRetty easy.. Do the reset Location and Privacy settings. This will not lose you much at all. A few settings in the Privacy tab of SETTINGS-->Privacy that has to do with Location services. SEE if THAT brings back the Locations changing automatically for you!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (05-09-2013), King_O_Hill (05-09-2013)

Thanks

Okay.. ONE last reset.. PRetty easy.. Do the reset Location and Privacy settings. This will not lose you much at all. A few settings in the Privacy tab of SETTINGS-->Privacy that has to do with Location services. SEE if THAT brings back the Locations changing automatically for you!
    Nope, that didn't work either I think once the widget - MyLocation communication is corrupted, there is not an easy way to get it back to work.

My iPhone is a Part of Me VOLTAGExDT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,836 Times in 489 Posts

I had to remove folder enhancer but for other issues.

I have no idea for a fix. but before you forget uniaw, don't forget it can also go without gps.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-09-2013)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,376 Times in 3,758 Posts

It might be folderenhancer which is corrupting something. Anyways, disabling FE from the mobilesubstrate does not fix the location update though, not even resetting location/privacy.

And I'm not willing to go to the whole freaking process of starting everything from scratch again like yesterday.
    I'm done with the UniAW widgets/MyLocation until a fix or root-cause is defined.

Thanks to everybody for the help.
    I don't have this issue and never have had it, but I wish I did have it, because until someone who has this issue takes the time and effort to do the general reset then methodically test the update is working after every little thing they do to get their phone back to normal, then the thing that's causing this problem will never be found.

It's not just with the UniAW, it's with many (if not all) gps widgets so looks like you are going to have to stop using all weather widgets, because when you change location with non gps widget you will have to edit your location code and guess what... re-spring!

I understand your frustration M8 but I really wish I had your issue because even if it took me weeks I wouldn't stop till I found whats causing it, but thats just me, I never give up.

For the record I believe it is more than just one tweak causing this.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Best01 (05-09-2013), bliken (05-09-2013), ferlop15 (05-09-2013), Hip5 (05-09-2013), King_O_Hill (05-09-2013), lostinthemes (05-14-2013), mfisherbsu (05-09-2013), siemprelisto (05-09-2013), The_Durben (05-09-2013)

Thanks

Nope, that didn't work either I think once the widget - MyLocation communication is corrupted, there is not an easy way to get it back to work.
    Yes I agree - that THAT is where the corruption happens. Some tweak breaks or blocks the connection between the widget request from location.js to the myLocation.txt file itself. So not the direct fault of MyLocation app or the Widgets - but a vulnerability in the communication process that some other tweak or depenency is causing. What's SO weird - is that the problem returned for you after loading FolderIcons and FolderEnhancer back ONLY... That's CRAZY - since I have both those tweaks and my widgets are updating just fine. Well -- when the WEATHER changes - they're updating perfectly. It just switched from light rain to cloudy before my eyes this morning. But - I HAVEN'T checked changing locations in a while. I should try that again today..

Have you tried putting a different latitude and longitude in the myLocation,txt file? And the widget doesn't change? Is that your test?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I don't have this issue and never have had it, but I wish I did have it, because until someone who has this issue takes the time and effort to do the general reset then methodically test the update is working after every little thing they do to get their phone back to normal, then the thing that's causing this problem will never be found.

It's not just with the UniAW, it's with many (if not all) gps widgets so looks like you are going to have to stop using all weather widgets, because when you change location with non gps widget you will have to edit your location code and guess what... re-spring!

I understand your frustration M8 but I really wish I had your issue because even if it took me weeks I wouldn't stop till I found whats causing it, but thats just me, I never give up.

For the record I believe it is more than just one tweak causing this.
    Ian would you be willing to list all your Cydia tweaks for us? And for the record - Dalvar DID do a methodic test. He removed all Cydia tweaks with iLEX. Location changes worked. He added back Winterboard and its dependencies. Location changes worked. Added back Folder Icons and Folder Enhancer - stopped working. And yet many of us using those tweaks have it working fine. So this is a REALLY hard bug to find as it's not happening to all people - and normal INSTENSIVE methodic testing is not producing the same results even keeping all variables the same between different phones. Very weird.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 05-09-2013 at 09:47 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (05-09-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,334 Times in 5,978 Posts

Ian would you be willing to list all your Cydia tweaks for us? And for the record - Dalvar DID do a methodic test. He removed all Cydia tweaks with iLEX. Location changes worked. He added back Winterboard and its dependencies. Location changes worked. Added back Folder Icons and Folder Enhancer - stopped working. And yet many of us using those tweaks have it working fine. So this is a REALLY hard bug to find as it's not happening to all people - and normal INSTENSIVE methodic testing is not producing the same results even keeping all variables the same between different phones. Very weird.
    No, if you read Delvars post, he states that he installed a lot of tweaks. It was only after updating FEW and installing FI that the issue occurred. Go back up and re-read.

Yes, this is the order:
    Yesterday:
    iLex R.A.T
    Reset all settings

This morning:
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (05-09-2013), Hip5 (05-09-2013)

Thanks

Yes, the way I was testing the location since yesterday is modifying the mylocation.txt file to the coordinated GUNNY provided me
    Lat=55.774278
    Long=-3.926312

(yesterday) right after save/done in ifile, widgets changed almost inmediately to that location (Wishaw as I remember). And to return to my actual location i just openned MyLocation app to update my coordinates, close app, and widget updated.

After this morning, widgets location is failing.

I understand Ian's statement, if you don't have the problem, there is no way to test/check, but in my case, I don't even know where to start verifying

Yes I agree - that THAT is where the corruption happens. Some tweak breaks or blocks the connection between the widget request from location.js to the myLocation.txt file itself. So not the direct fault of MyLocation app or the Widgets - but a vulnerability in the communication process that some other tweak or depenency is causing. What's SO weird - is that the problem returned for you after loading FolderIcons and FolderEnhancer back ONLY... That's CRAZY - since I have both those tweaks and my widgets are updating just fine. Well -- when the WEATHER changes - they're updating perfectly. It just switched from light rain to cloudy before my eyes this morning. But - I HAVEN'T checked changing locations in a while. I should try that again today..

Have you tried putting a different latitude and longitude in the myLocation,txt file? And the widget doesn't change? Is that your test?

Thanks bro, but for me widgets are not very functional if location needs to be entered manually. Just my way of thinking

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    I had to remove folder enhancer but for other issues.

I have no idea for a fix. but before you forget uniaw, don't forget it can also go without gps.
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    No, if you read Delvars post, he states that he installed a lot of tweaks. It was only after updating FEW and installing FI that the issue occurred. Go back up and re-read.
    Yesterday I installed all these tweaks with no problem:
    0. 2x2 Folder Icons
    1. 3G Unrestrictor 5 (iOS 5 & 6)
    5. Activator
    17. AppInfo
    29. atom
    30. Attachments+ for Mail
    31. AudioExplorer+
    32. Auto App Updater
    33. Auxo Beta
    39. biteSMS
    41. Boover
    45. Browser Changer
    46. BytaFont
    48. CallBar
    49. Carrox
    50. Charging for Live Battery Indicator
    51. Chip
    52. Chrome Downloader
    56. Color Keyboard
    62. Curiosa
    78. DirectionBar
    88. FlagPaint
    90. FolderEnhancer
    102. Gridlock 2.0
    103. GridTab for Safari
    104. Grooveshark
    105. Grooveshark Enhancer
    112. iCaughtU Pro
    113. iCleaner Pro
    115. iFile
    117. iKeywi
    119. Infinite Tweet
    120. Instahancer
    121. InstantCamera
    122. InstaVelox
    139. Live Battery Indicator
    142. LockInfo 5
    149. ManualCorrect Pro
    152. MewSeek
    153. Mobile Substrate
    154. Movie Box
    156. MultiIconMover
    157. MyLocation
    164. OpenNotifier
    165. OpenNotifier Plus Pack for Many Kinds of App
    166. OpenNotifier Premium Pack
    174. Photo Organizer Pro
    188. Quick Reply for WhatsApp
    200. RunningIndicator
    215. Springtomize 2 - iOS 5 & 6
    216. Springtomize2-Icons
    217. Springtomize2-Localizations
    219. Stopwatch for Velox
    220. Substrate Safe Mode
    222. SwipeSelection
    223. symbolicate
    230. Theme it
    231. ThemeIconMaker
    235. TwitkaFly 6.0+
    236. TwitkaFly Facebook Plugin
    237. TypeStatus
    244. Velox
    246. Weather Fix for iOS6
    252. WinterBoard
    254. xCon
    259. Zephyr
    260. Zeppelin
    Last edited by Dalvar3; 05-09-2013 at 10:34 AM.

Thanks

Ah. I missed the "lots" of tweaks. Thx.

Thanks bro, but for me widgets are not very functional if location needs to be entered manually. Just my way of thinking
    No one was suggesting that. I was only referring to a "testing" method. After each new tweak Gets installed you have to do a test. It's not very practical to go out in your car and drive around to another city every time you add a new tweak for your test. There's an easy way to test after you add each new tweak.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 05-09-2013 at 10:45 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (05-09-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 Times in 1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    So while I am waiting for some inspiration to hit me on how to get turbulence working for just certain conditions I had a pretty cool idea (at least I think so) of where to put the weather info on the screen without taking up all the window.
    Figured I'd take a cue from Marty by putting the info to just show up when screen is touched like 4 day forecast, but with a twist
    Dude, that is so awesome. Well done.

Not sure what you mean by "incorporate it into an existing theme"?
    Sorry King. I mean for example what if I wanted to use UniAW with Google instead of Yahoo? Or take any existing GPS widget and and have your location/weather determined with Google instead of Yahoo?

I don't even know if I'm making sense - lol. It's quite possible that I just don't understand the technology well enough. If that's the case, I apologize for sounding like a complete Muppet!
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 05-09-2013 at 10:52 AM.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

bliken (05-09-2013), Hip5 (05-09-2013), nik1975 (05-09-2013), Simon (05-09-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me VOLTAGExDT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,836 Times in 489 Posts

Just a thought. Have you deleted or uninstalled my location app. Then uninstall any I widgets. And iwidget itself. Do I cleaner. Then reboot. After reboot use ifile and ensure all traces are gone.

Then install mylocation app. I personally turn all toggles on. Then all off. Then sig on. Reboot. Now grab uniaw

Not saying this will work but its what I would do.

As for tweaks. Here's mine

Packages

7-zip (POSIX) - 4.57-3p
    Action Menu - 1.2.12
    Action Menu Plus Pack - 1.2.8
    Activator - 1.7.4
    Addial for Velox - 1.0
    Airplane SBSettings Toggle - 2.2-7
    AndroidLock XT - 2.7.3
    AppInfo - 1.5
    AppList - 1.5.3
    ******* for iOS 5.0+ - 2.2
    APR (/usr/lib) - 1.3.3-2
    APT 0.6 Transitional - 1:0-23
    APT 0.7 (apt-key) - 0.7.25.3-3
    APT 0.7 HTTPS Method - 0.7.25.3-3
    APT 0.7 Strict - 0.7.25.3-6
    APT 0.7 Strict (lib) - 0.7.25.3-10p
    auros sbsettings by sneakerpimp - 1.1
    Auto App Updater - 1.2
    Base Structure - 1-4
    Berkeley DB - 4.6.21-4p
    BigBoss Icon Set - 1.0
    Bourne-Again SHell - 4.0.17-13
    BytaFont - 1.7
    bzip2 - 1.0.5-7
    Color Keyboard - 1.3.0-1
    Compass for Velox - 1.0.2-1
    Copic - 3.2
    Core Utilities - 8.12-12p
    Core Utilities (/bin) - 8.12-7p
    Crash Reporter - 0.2g-1
    cURL - 7.25.0-7p
    Cydia Installer - 1.1.8
    Cydia Translations - 1.1.8.1
    Cyueue - 1.1.3
    Darwin Tools - 1-4
    DB iWidget Pack - 1.2
    dba-tech Common - 1.0.4.2
    Debian Packager - 1.14.25-9
    Debian Utilities - 3.3.3ubuntu1-1p
    Default HD SBSettings - 1.2
    Diff Utilities - 2.8.1-6
    diskdev-cmds - 421.7-4
    Doodle Message - 0.6
    EmojiPro - 1.0.3-1
    evasi0n 6.0-6.1.2 Untether - 0.4.1-1
    Existenz & Pages font - 1.0
    Find Utilities - 4.2.33-6
    FuckTimeWarner(FTW) - 1.0-1-1
    GNU Privacy Guard - 1.4.8-4
    Gremlin Framework - 3.0.2-1
    Gremlin Plugin Pack - 1.5-5
    Gridlock 2.0 - 2.0.4
    GUI-GPG-SEC - 1.5-20
    gzip - 1.3.12-6
    HomePage - 0.0.1-7
    iCleaner - 6.3.3
    Iconoclasm - 1.8.3
    Iconoclasm Layout Maker - 1.8.2-1
    IconSupport - 1.8.1-1
    iFile - 1.9.1-1
    iOS Firmware - 6.1.2
    iPhone Firmware (/sbin) - 0-1
    iWidgets - 1.0.2
    iWidgetTapper - 1.3-1
    JellyLock (Beta) - 0.0.6-29
    libhide - 2.3
    libstatusbar - 0.9.6.1-6
    LockHTML 2 - 1.2-3
    LockInfo 5 - 5.2.2-299
    LS Air - 1.1.1
    LS Analog Clock Gears - iPhone4
    LS Organic - 1.1
    LZMA Utils - 4.32.7-4
    M2 iWidgets Pack - 1.3
    Mobile Substrate - 0.9.4001
    MyLocation - 1.1
    New Curses - 5.7-12
    No New Banner - 0.0.1-3
    No Update - 1.4
    Notifier+ - 6.1
    OpenSSL - 0.9.8k-9
    PAM (Apple) - 32.1-3
    PAM Modules - 36.1-4
    Pandora Downloader - 2.1.3
    pcre - 8.30-5p
    PerPageHTML+ - 1.0
    pincrush - 0.9.2-1
    PreferenceLoader - 2.2.0-1
    Profile Directory - 0-2
    readline - 6.0-7
    Remove Background - 1.0-5
    Rinngo - 1.1.0-1
    SBSetting Tethering Toggle - 1.0.1
    SBSettings - 6.0.5-1
    sbsettingstoggles - 6.0-2
    ScrollingBoard - 3.1-3
    ScrollingBoard AirPlay Dock Plugin - 0.4
    ScrollingBoard iPod-Music Dock Plugin - 0.4
    Serious SBSettings HD - 1.4-1
    shell-cmds - 118-6
    ShowCase - 1.3.1-1
    SMS Bomber - 0.1.2
    SpringJumps - svn.r96-2
    Springtomize 2 - iOS 5 & 6 - 1.4.5-1
    Springtomize2-Icons - 1.0-1
    Springtomize2-Localizations - 1.0.1
    Stopwatch for Velox - 0.0.1-6
    SwipeSelection - 1.3.2-8
    Syslog Toggle - 1.2
    syslogd to /var/log/syslog - 1.0.2586-2
    system-cmds - 433.4-12
    Tape Archive - 1.19-8
    TetherMe - 2.5-1
    ThemeIconMaker - 2.0
    TorchNC - 1.0.1
    UIKit Tools - 1.1.7
    unrar - 3.6.8-2p
    unzip - 5.52-5p
    Velox - 1.0.2-1
    WeeLoader - 1.2-1
    WeePreferenceLoader - 1.0-1
    WinterBoard - 0.9.3911
    Zeppelin - 1.1-1
    zip - 2.32-5p

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Marty,
    Using a different weather service has been the dream of many of us for a very long time. It's just not very easy. And doesn't work well outside of United States to use anything but Yahoo. Yahoo's also the only free one. The guy you want to talk to is called Rasputin007 here on the forum. He wrote an entire thread with a couple of PDF manuals of how to use some of these other Weather services. Seek out his name and that thread, the name of which escapes me right now. Be prepared to go into some very deep waters trying to do this. I gave up a while ago as well as have many others who I consider great coders like King and Drifter.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (05-09-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Marty,
    Using a different weather service has been the dream of many of us for a very long time. It's just not very easy. And doesn't work well outside of United States to use anything but Yahoo. Yahoo's also the only free one. The guy you want to talk to is called Rasputin007 here on the forum. He wrote an entire thread with a couple of PDF manuals of how to use some of these other Weather services. Seek out his name and that thread, the name of which escapes me right now. Be prepared to go into some very deep waters trying to do this. I gave up a while ago as well as have many others who I consider great coders like King and Drifter.
    I have a weather app called "Weather HD 2" that has an option to use multiple sources, they call it Multiforcast.

The default provider is Weather Underground, free, with the Optional providers being, AccuWeather and MeteoGroup. Both of these have a yearly subscription.

You might get a hold of Weather HD and dig into it's code to find out how they pull from 3 different providers at the same time.

Just thought I'd pass this along...

WorldWeatherOnline rather then Yahoo Weather
    Last edited by siemprelisto; 05-09-2013 at 01:45 PM.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to siemprelisto For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (05-14-2013), NewdestinyX (05-09-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    Just a thought. Have you deleted or uninstalled my location app. Then uninstall any I widgets. And iwidget itself. Do I cleaner. Then reboot. After reboot use ifile and ensure all traces are gone.

Then install mylocation app. I personally turn all toggles on. Then all off. Then sig on. Reboot. Now grab uniaw

Not saying this will work but its what I would do.
    I certainly did that too.

iPhone? More like MyPhone menard_00's Avatar
    Thanks

After hearing dalvars problem this morning and debating all day, I just updated folderenhancer. Did a respring and reboot. UniAW is still updating corectly for me. I went into ifile, changed lat/long in myLocation.txt, saved changes and closed ifile. When I got back to the springboard the location had already changed. I then opened MyLocation app and closed it. My local town showed back up within 10 sec.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-09-2013)