Page 186 of 875 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176184185186187188 196 236 286 686 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 17492

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Do whatever makes you happy. Love ya all. Enjoy your Thursday.
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 05-09-2013 at 07:27 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

joshlogic (05-09-2013), Mav1971 (05-09-2013), Simon (05-09-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,858 Times in 6,758 Posts

I hear your point MJ, but I lost a friend on that day and I would love nothing more than to see that skyline. I don't believe in trying to tip toe around it. We should proudly show it as a reminder to all that we will not let others suppress our way of life in America! We need to stand up and hold out our hand and proudly extend our middle finger to any terrorist that thinks they can intimidate any of us here on the United States of America!

I'll put my soap box away now, sorry if I offended anyone, that's not my intent.
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Best01 (05-09-2013), bliken (05-09-2013), Hip5 (05-09-2013), Krima (05-09-2013), menard_00 (05-09-2013), mfisherbsu (05-09-2013), NewdestinyX (05-09-2013), Noobiusmaximus (05-26-2013), RKO1195 (05-09-2013), sethbossfan (05-09-2013), siemprelisto (05-09-2013), Simon (05-09-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    I rebooted my phone and it fixed the winterboard issue. Updating normal on iWidget and as winterboard theme on SB. Will post if I find any more tweaks.
    So this morning I updated folderenhancer and installed foldericons and widgets stopped pulling the location, just with a respring works like before now I disabled both tweaks using icleanerpro, respring, reboot and nothing. Note I haven't installed iwidgets yet.

Now I don't know what else to do. Repeat everything with lex rat and reset? *ouch*

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-09-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I hear your point MJ, but I lost a friend on that day and I would love nothing more than to see that skyline. I don't believe in trying to tip toe around it. We should proudly show it as a reminder to all that we will not let others suppress our way of life in America! We need to stand up and hold out our hand and proudly extend our middle finger to any terrorist that thinks they can intimidate any of us here on the United States of America!

I'll put my soap box away now, sorry if I offended anyone, that's not my intent.
    Your good man. I agree with u here. I don't think people judge intent anymore just the content. That's a mistake in my opinion.

It's just a LS, no dangers here.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-09-2013), Simon (05-09-2013)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-09-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Brian, I sent you a PM
    I just replied.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    So this morning I updated folderenhancer and installed foldericons and widgets stopped pulling the location, just with a respring works like before now I disabled both tweaks using icleanerpro, respring, reboot and nothing. Note I haven't installed iwidgets yet.

Now I don't know what else to do. Repeat everything with lex rat and reset? *ouch*
    So are you thinking its one of those? I don't have either installed and I don't have the issue!

I've been saying folder enhancer for like 3months. :P

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-09-2013)

Why folder enhancer?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-09-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Why folder enhancer?
    I don't know the reasons WHY Krima, if I did, I'd fix it for ya. I have just seen that common denominator many times

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-09-2013)

I don't know the reasons WHY Krima, if I did, I'd fix it for ya. I have just seen that common denominator many times
    I'm not convinced its a tweak causing this.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-09-2013)

Thanks

So do you think it's a glitch in iOS, JB or hardware?

Thanks, Brian, for "getting it".. and I will agree that showing it proudly might just be good medicine.

Simon's work is fantastic. He knows I think so because I tell him so after every new post and screenie here. And, yes, it's only a LS. Artistically, IMHO, it looks weird for the plane to be so low and have poofy white clouds floating next to the building. It doesn't mean I hate Simon's work. Sheesh - sometimes some of you are 'so sensitive' and characterize things the wrong way. And I'm not pissed, Josh, .. Thanks for sharing your opinion too. But please let's not be dismissive about potential concerns about the taste issues of 'that skyline' or for that matter what people looking out 'those plane windows' may have seen that fateful day.

Off my soapbox! Thanks Simon for hearing my point, bro. Always a class act, you are.

What else could account for the fact that when you erase all Cydia stuff - the widget update problem goes away?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Simon (05-09-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    What else could account for the fact that when you erase all Cydia stuff - the widget update problem goes away?
    Ahh, good point.

I better get some popcorn.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Simon (05-09-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    I rebooted my phone and it fixed the winterboard issue. Updating normal on iWidget and as winterboard theme on SB. Will post if I find any more tweaks.
    Oh THANK GOODNESS!! For a minute there you were introducing a variable that none of us have experienced before. It would be hard to imagine that something as basic as Winterboard could be the problem. And for the vast majority of us are widgets are updating just fine with winterboard installed. I still stand my ground that there is some tweak out there OR one of its dependency files or one of the cache files it creates (like a cookie) that's causing this. It will eventually be found.

So do you think it's a glitch in iOS, JB or hardware?
    I think it's a glitch yes. Think about all the anomalies we have experienced on this jalibreak. The respring cache issue, brightness problem, and general tweaks that have had to be completely rewritten. It stands to reason that a corruption could occur through prolong use or just general file corruption somewhere.

That's my opinion anyway. I have an idea I plan on trying if this happens again that doesn't involve reset all settings.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

RKO1195 (05-09-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,504 Times in 7,091 Posts

It's all good everyone . I respect everyone's opinions and feelings on this. Wall is still in there for anyone that wants to enable it. Hoping to have turbulence nailed down at some point today then I can share the newest version with everyone

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (05-09-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-09-2013), joshlogic (05-09-2013), Marty McFly (05-09-2013), RKO1195 (05-09-2013), siemprelisto (05-09-2013)

MJ could be onto something here, at least conceptually. FolderEnhancer just had an update three days ago. Now whenever I reload one of my Backboard set ups, and open a folder, the background image is gone and the folder opens very low and often off the screen until I reinstall FolderEnhancer. This is demonstrating certain cache files get stored in certain ways in the iOS that get then changed whenever we do updates to certain tweaks. Even if you don't use Backboard these cache files (that Backboard remembers) do get changed and can start causing problems after you move to a newer version of a tweak. We'll get to the bottom of it. But it's good to know that there are some quick fixes like the restore privacy settings. And if that doesn't work we can remove all Cydia stuff down to a bare jailbreak.

I think it's a glitch yes. Think about all the anomalies we have experienced on this jalibreak. The respring cache issue, brightness problem, and general tweaks that have had to be completely rewritten. It stands to reason that a corruption could occur through prolong use or just general file corruption somewhere.
    Yes, Krima. I agree with your points here too - and it could very well be part of it. Though only one person has mentioned experiencing the problem 'come back' after having cleared up the problem and his explanation wasn't completely convincing that it actually happened the way he said. But how do you explain reset all setting NOT working for 3, and clearing all tweaks solving the problem for all 3? That's what makes me so convinced about it being tweak related.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 05-09-2013 at 08:38 AM.

Thanks

It might be folderenhancer which is corrupting something. Anyways, disabling FE from the mobilesubstrate does not fix the location update though, not even resetting location/privacy.

And I'm not willing to go to the whole freaking process of starting everything from scratch again like yesterday.
    I'm done with the UniAW widgets/MyLocation until a fix or root-cause is defined.

Thanks to everybody for the help.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    It might be folderenhancer which is corrupting something. Anyways, disabling FE from the mobilesubstrate does not fix the location update though, not even resetting location/privacy.

And I'm not willing to go to the whole freaking process of starting everything from scratch again like yesterday.
    I'm done with the UniAW widgets/MyLocation until a fix or root-cause is defined.

Thanks to everybody for the help.
    Disabling it might not be enough. Why not just remove FE and try that.

I do not have folder enhancer installed and have the issue. I do have foldericons installed but am pretty sure I had the issue before the beta was released. I have done all the suggested fixes several times except the iLex Rat one. I have just learned of it and will give it a go. I had tested so much with WB themes to say they don't seem to be the problem for me. For now, I have decided the 30 seconds it takes to respring is still worth these great themes.

Page 186 of 875 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176184185186187188 196 236 286 686 ... LastLast