+ Reply
Page 185 of 816 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175183184185186187 195 235 285 685 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,700 of 16315

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by NewdestinyX Scenery's good!! I get it - but not flying past the 14th floor of the New York City skyline! That's "almost" in poor taste, bro. ..
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,167 Times in 6,639 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Scenery's good!! I get it - but not flying past the 14th floor of the New York City skyline! That's "almost" in poor taste, bro. ..
    Wow, look where you go. You may be overthinking this thing just a tad. Maybe the plane's on approach to JFK, or maybe LaGuardia. Or maybe it's just a fun lockscreen on a iPhone and not meant to be taken so seriously. I can remove it from the pack if people are offended by it in any way. Certainly was not my intention at all.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

bliken (05-09-2013), joshlogic (05-08-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@Simon,

I guess if you want true night Realism you will have to have a black window with maybe a small light blinking on the wing tip.

Buildings are actually a great idea for night scenes.

Keep up the great work...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to siemprelisto For This Useful Post:

Simon (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,575 Times in 3,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Wow, look where you go. You may be overthinking this thing just a tad. Maybe the plane's on approach to JFK, or maybe LaGuardia. Or maybe it's just a fun lockscreen on a iPhone and not meant to be taken so seriously. I can remove it from the pack if people are offended by it in any way. Certainly was not my intention at all.
    Oh - I know your motives are just fun with our phones, Simon. I'm part razzing you - but part serious too. This mod is losing some UniAW in it - namely clouds, when the plane is flying so close to the ground. Lets just raise it up. And let's use some other city's skyline - K?

Quote Originally Posted by siemprelisto View Post
    I guess if you want true night Realism you will have to have a black window with maybe a small light blinking on the wing tip.

Agreed! But from higher up.. Lights 'on the ground' - not flying between buildings.. Lol!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by siemprelisto View Post
    @Simon,

Keep up the great work...
    Lol, I could do that. Would be a super fun view. Blink, blink, blink, blink, blink, are we having fun yet lol

Oh - I know your motives are just fun with our phones, Simon. I'm part razzing you - but part serious too. This mod is losing some UniAW in it - namely clouds, when the plane is flying so close to the ground. Lets just raise it up. And let's use some other city's skyline - K?

Agreed! But from higher up.. Lights 'on the ground' - not flying between buildings.. Lol!
    Most of the weatherwalls I am using are still up in the clouds. There are a few mountain and city sceneries though. This one I think is definitely the lowest as far as viewpoint. It's not easy finding good quality panoramics with scenery from the viewpoint of 30,000 feet up. I just didn't want every wall to just be different colored clouds.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (05-08-2013), King_O_Hill (05-08-2013), lostinthemes (05-09-2013), siemprelisto (05-08-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,126 Times in 5,499 Posts

I like the idea of flying between buildings!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

bliken (05-09-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-08-2013), Marty McFly (05-09-2013), Simon (05-08-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I like the idea of flying between buildings!
    I'm gonna leave it in there, but make it an alt one. So if anyone wants to live on the edge they can enable it if they want.

Ooh, btw King, any thoughts on my earlier post with the code I am trying to get turbulence to just be enabled on certain weather conditions? Does it look like we are in the right ballpark as far as what I had there?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-08-2013)

Thanks

I was having the same problem as Dalvar, widget only updates when I respring. I reset all settings and used ilex rat to restore my jailbreak. I only installed MyLocation, iWidgets and iFile. It was updating like it was supposed to. I change lat/long and it would reflect as soon as I got to the springboard. I then installed winterboard, cydia installs libhide and pincrush. The problem came back (only update after respring). Is there a permission or something I could change in ifile to fix this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    I was having the same problem as Dalvar, widget only updates when I respring. I reset all settings and used ilex rat to restore my jailbreak. I only installed MyLocation, iWidgets and iFile. It was updating like it was supposed to. I change lat/long and it would reflect as soon as I got to the springboard. I then installed winterboard, cydia installs libhide and pincrush. The problem came back (only update after respring). Is there a permission or something I could change in ifile to fix this?
    Funny, initially I thought it might be tied to WB, but the iWidgets not working was throwing me. Maybe I need to reconsider WB & it's dependencies as still being the culprit.
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (05-08-2013)

Thanks

After applying ilex rat and resetting all settings my location widgets are automatically updating even after installing winterboard (pincrush + libhide). I've installed too many tweaks i had at this time and nothing has affected the location update.

There are a few tweak I still need to test like iwidgets, swipeselection, chip, ringx, among others.

Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post

Thanks

Scenery's good!! I get it - but not flying past the 14th floor of the New York City skyline! That's "almost" in poor taste, bro. ..
    I'm not getting what's in poor taste?

I'm gonna leave it in there, but make it an alt one. So if anyone wants to live on the edge they can enable it if they want.

Ooh, btw King, any thoughts on my earlier post with the code I am trying to get turbulence to just be enabled on certain weather conditions? Does it look like we are in the right ballpark as far as what I had there?
    I liked the look of that code bro. I think it could work. It wasn't what I was originally thinking of, but there is more than one way to skin a cat when it comes to coding!

At first I was extremely impressed with that code and thought damn, Simon must be a freakin genius to come up with that after such a short time coding. I was getting ready to start asking you for advice! Then I saw the note about your bro-in-law and it all made sense.

Anyway, have you tried it? My thought was a bounce.js tied to the conditions that you want it to affect.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 05-08-2013 at 09:57 PM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

bliken (05-09-2013), mfisherbsu (05-08-2013), Simon (05-08-2013)

Thanks

I rebooted my phone and it fixed the winterboard issue. Updating normal on iWidget and as winterboard theme on SB. Will post if I find any more tweaks.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-08-2013)

Thanks

I'm not getting what's in poor taste?

I liked the look of that code bro. I think it could work. It wasn't what I was originally thinking of, but there is more than one way to skin a cat when it comes to coding!

At first I was extremely impressed with that code and thought damn, Simon must be a freakin genius to come up with that after such a short time coding. I was getting ready to start asking you for advice! Then I saw the note about your bro-in-law and it all made sense.

Anyway, have you tried it? My thought was a bounce.js tied to the conditions that you want it to affect.
    Lol, ya. Couldn't take full credit for that. I did the turbulence myself, he came up with the other stuff. I understood about 75% of his code. We were trying it for a few hours last night but just couldn't seem to get it working. He's gonna look into it a bit further when he gets some more free time. Until then I have just been trying variations of his and a few ideas of my own but just not quite there yet.

Bounce.js huh. Would that be something that goes into each individual condition I want to affect or a seperate js altogether?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-08-2013)

Thanks

A separate js altogether.

Look at this:

https://github.com/ghepting/jquery-bounce
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 05-08-2013 at 10:21 PM.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (05-08-2013), mfisherbsu (05-08-2013), RKO1195 (05-09-2013), Simon (05-08-2013)

Thanks

A separate js altogether.

Look at this:

https://github.com/ghepting/jquery-bounce
    Interesting. Looks like a different (and more efficient) way to do the animation part than the transform method I am using now. I would still need to figure out how to just apply it to certain conditions though.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-08-2013)

Thanks

Interesting. Looks like a different (and more efficient) way to do the animation part than the transform method I am using now. I would still need to figure out how to just apply it to certain conditions though.
    I've been wanting to find a use for this for a long time. I dug it up about a year ago to have the weather elements themselves bounce onto the screen. But it might be usable here too. I'd be interested to hear what you BIL(bro-in-law) thinks about it. I like getting others opinions on stuff.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 05-08-2013 at 10:39 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Simon (05-08-2013)

Thanks

Definitely gonna ask him about it. Will let you know.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-08-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone joshlogic's Avatar
    Thanks

Simon, you are creating an amazing thing here. At the risk of pissing off Grant, ignore his feedback on this. What you've made here is freaking awesome and creative, and it doesn't need to be picked apart at every angle by someone else.

I'm enjoying the progressions as you go, and was tickled to see the banner plane fly by - so clever!

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to joshlogic For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (05-09-2013), King_O_Hill (05-09-2013), KraXik (05-09-2013), lostinthemes (05-09-2013), Marty McFly (05-09-2013), RKO1195 (05-09-2013), sethbossfan (05-09-2013), siemprelisto (05-09-2013), Simon (05-09-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,465 Times in 4,034 Posts

Simon your Ls is looking awesome. Yeah I think that poor taste comment was in poor taste personally.

I like that their is scenery just sky would be boring to look at.

NewdestinyX mod it to how you like when done its really that simple
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (05-09-2013), joshlogic (05-09-2013), King_O_Hill (05-09-2013), KraXik (05-09-2013), Mav1971 (05-09-2013), RKO1195 (05-09-2013), sethbossfan (05-09-2013), siemprelisto (05-09-2013), Simon (05-09-2013)

Thanks

Thanks guys

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (05-09-2013), joshlogic (05-09-2013), King_O_Hill (05-09-2013), Marty McFly (05-09-2013), Mav1971 (05-09-2013), siemprelisto (05-09-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,736 Times in 2,140 Posts

@Simon I agree with everyone that this LS is shaping up nicely. Love everything you have done with it so far, especially the airplane with the weather info.

Don't worry about the stupid skyline. I'm sure most people, like myself, didn't even make that silly connection until Grant brought it up.

Sometimes I think people seek out opportunities to be offended. 99.99999999735573% of people will not be upset over something this ridiculous of a reach.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (05-09-2013), King_O_Hill (05-09-2013), KraXik (05-09-2013), Mav1971 (05-09-2013), Simon (05-09-2013)