+ Reply
Page 184 of 839 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174182183184185186 194 234 284 684 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,680 of 16775

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Nice, I put those numbers and save. I hit home and it immediately change to "Wishaw" location. Thanks GUNNY. Now, will automatically change to my current location any time? Originally
    Thanks

Nice, I put those numbers and save. I hit home and it immediately change to "Wishaw" location. Thanks GUNNY.

Now, will automatically change to my current location any time?

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Yeah put these coordinates in your mylocation.txt file

Lat=55.774278
    Long=-3.926312

Thanks
    Thanked 8,447 Times in 4,290 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Folks, is there any way to test if the widget change the location without actually moving physically?
    Yes. Just go into the myLication.txt file and change the Latitude/Longitude numbers. If things are working right - the widget should update within 20 seconds. Usually way less.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

Great it worked fine, will it automatically return to my current location after some minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Yes. Just go into the myLication.txt file and change the Latitude/Longitude numbers. If things are working right - the widget should update within 20 seconds. Usually way less.

Thanks

Nice, I put those numbers and save. I hit home and it immediately change to "Wishaw" location. Thanks GUNNY.

Now, will automatically change to my current location any time?
    What Dalvar's experience shows us clearly is that there is indeed a tweak conflict issue here too along with the one that Reset All Settings clears. Dalvar's the third person I've read for whom still there was no update until respring - even after a Reset All Settings. This tool he used cleared all "CYDIA" tweaks and caches. And now it works. That proves tweak conflict (with our GPS widgets) which I surmised two months ago.

Here's the $64,000 question. Was the given tweak conflicting with widgets themselves? Or preventing the myLocation.txt from being read. Those are 2 different scenarios completely. Though I agree with King's constant assertions that the myLocation app has never been at fault.

Great it worked fine, will it automatically return to my current location after some minutes?
    If you've left the myLocation app turned on and Sig,Change on - then, yes, likely after the refresh interval in reached.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Mav1971 (05-08-2013)

Thanks

In order to get my current location I had to re-open MyLocation app and then close it to have the widget getting my actual coordinates. Hopefully it will work from now on. I'll check later when I get home.

As NewdestinyX states, the question is which freaking tweak/app conflicts? well, it seems I'll have to go and install my old tweaks one by one + doing the manual coordinates entries to find the culprit.

What Dalvar's experience shows us clearly is that there is indeed a tweak conflict issue here too along with the one that Reset All Settings clears. Dalvar's the third person I've read for whom still there was no update until respring - even after a Reset All Settings. This tool he used cleared all "CYDIA" tweaks and caches. And now it works. That proves tweak conflict (with our GPS widgets) which I surmised two months ago.

Here's the $64,000 question. Was the given tweak conflicting with widgets themselves? Or preventing the myLocation.txt from being read. Those are 2 different scenarios completely. Though I agree with King's constant assertions that the myLocation app has never been at fault.

If you've left the myLocation app turned on and Sig,Change on - then, yes, likely after the refresh interval in reached.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Need help! How to change wifi bars to the theme ? ;-( I'm new at all this! lol

Thanks

I have a problem
    What to i have to add to a lockscreen to have uniaw animated weather on it?
    I use minimalisity ls and iwould like to have animated weather on it
    Is it posible?
    Sorry for my english

Thanks

In order to get my current location I had to re-open MyLocation app and then close it to have the widget getting my actual coordinates. Hopefully it will work from now on. I'll check later when I get home.

As NewdestinyX states, the question is which freaking tweak/app conflicts? well, it seems I'll have to go and install my old tweaks one by one + doing the manual coordinates entries to find the culprit.
    Yes, please tell us the culprit. But often it's also just one simple cache file associated with a tweak that can cause these things. I have a feeling things will be running smoothly for you now. Enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by vvhiskey View Post
    I have a problem
    What to i have to add to a lockscreen to have uniaw animated weather on it?
    I use minimalisity ls and iwould like to have animated weather on it
    Is it posible?
    Sorry for my english
    Yes. What is the specific name of the folder containing Minimalisty ls?
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 05-08-2013 at 03:05 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Dalvar3 (05-08-2013)

Thanks

LS minimalisity i4 from modmyi repo, this is the theme

Thanks

LS minimalisity i4 from modmyi repo, this is the theme
    Okay. Do you know how to use iFile? I hope so.

• Navigate to /var/stash/Themes. Then get rid of the spaces in the name of the folder and make it: LS_minimalisty_i4

• Now create a new folder in the var/stash/themes with the name, something like: LS_minimalisty_UniAW.theme

• Now copy both folders, LS_minimalisty i4 and UniAW6.1_WB into your new folder--> LS_minimalisty_UniAW.theme

• Now create a new text document called LockBackground.html in your new folder

• Open that document and copy and paste this code in there - EXACTLY:
    --------------------------------------------------
    <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"/></head>
    <body onLoad="onLoad();">
    <object data="LS_minimalisty_i4/LockBackground.html" type="text/html" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 320px; height: 480px; z-index:1; display:;"/> </object>
    <object data="UniAW6.1_WB/Widget.html" type="text/html" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 320px; height: 480px; z-index:2; display:;"/> </object>
    </body>
    </html>
    ----------------------------------------------
    Make sure all folder names are spelled exactly the same in the above code. One letter capitalized incorrectly could make the whole thing not work.

Simply SAVE that document.. And close out of iFile. Go into Winterboard and choose your new folder: LS_Minimalisty_UniAW and make sure it's above your other themes you're using for icons, etc.

Resping and enjoy!
    Grant
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 05-08-2013 at 04:07 PM.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (05-09-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-08-2013), lostinthemes (05-09-2013), Marty McFly (05-08-2013), Mav1971 (05-08-2013), mfisherbsu (05-08-2013), siemprelisto (05-08-2013), Simon (05-08-2013), vvhiskey (05-08-2013)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

need some help to! how can i change wifi bars to the theme? ;-) I'm new to all this! ;-)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    need some help to! how can i change wifi bars to the theme? ;-) I'm new to all this! ;-)
    UniAW 6 isn't a theme, with icons and wifi bars, etc.. It's only the widget shown in post #1 of this thread. You'll want to ask your question in the thread associated with whatever main theme you're running. Welcome to the forum. What's the main theme you're running in Winterboard?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

thank you for helping me! its called Topaz & e6 !! love both of them. i tried to look in ifile but could not find it so i Google it to!! lol

Thanks

Okay. Do you know how to use iFile? I hope so.

Navigate to /var/stash/Themes. Then get rid of the spaces in the name of the folder and make it: LS_minimalisty_i4

Now create a new folder in the var/stash/themes with the name, something like: LS_minimalisty_UniAW.theme

Now copy both folders, LS_minimalisty i4 and UniAW6.1_WB into your new folder--> LS_minimalisty_UniAW.theme

Now create a new text document called LockBackground.html in your new folder

Open that document and copy and paste this code in there - EXACTLY:
    --------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------
    Make sure all folder names are spelled exactly the same in the above code. One letter capitalized incorrectly could make the whole thing not work.

Simply SAVE that document.. And close out of iFile. Go into Winterboard and choose your new folder: LS_Minimalisty_UniAW and make sure it's above your other themes you're using for icons, etc.

Resping and enjoy!
    Grant
    Thank you very much
    It is perfect
    Last edited by vvhiskey; 05-08-2013 at 04:52 PM.

Thanks

Thank you very much
    It is perfect
    Glad it worked for ya! Don't know why the moon is cut off on the top in your 2nd picture there..

Thanks
    Thanked 14,785 Times in 6,878 Posts

So while I am waiting for some inspiration to hit me on how to get turbulence working for just certain conditions I had a pretty cool idea (at least I think so) of where to put the weather info on the screen without taking up all the window.
    Figured I'd take a cue from Marty by putting the info to just show up when screen is touched like 4 day forecast, but with a twist

YouTube Video

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

bliken (05-08-2013), Hip5 (05-09-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-08-2013), joshlogic (05-08-2013), lostinthemes (05-09-2013), Marty McFly (05-09-2013), RKO1195 (05-09-2013), siemprelisto (05-08-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    So while I am waiting for some inspiration to hit me on how to get turbulence working for just certain conditions I had a pretty cool idea (at least I think so) of where to put the weather info on the screen without taking up all the window.
    Figured I'd take a cue from Marty by putting the info to just show up when screen is touched like 4 day forecast, but with a twist

YouTube Video

GREAT idea, Simon! So funny.. But clever.
    But again - on the panoramic shots "PULL UP, Captain! For Gosh sake ---PULL UP!! Jets don't fly that low except on approach.. Lets get back to the more sky vibe.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,785 Times in 6,878 Posts

GREAT idea, Simon! So funny.. But clever.
    But again - on the panoramic shots "PULL UP, Captain! For Gosh sake ---PULL UP!! Jets don't fly that low except on approach.. Lets get back to the more sky vibe.
    It's not a real plane buddy. It's not gonna hit a building, mountain or anything else, I promise
    Only so much you can do with just clouds, nice to have some scenery.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (05-08-2013), Krima (05-08-2013), lostinthemes (05-09-2013), Marty McFly (05-09-2013), RKO1195 (05-09-2013), siemprelisto (05-08-2013)

Thanks

It's not a real plane buddy. It's not gonna hit a building, mountain or anything else, I promise
    Only so much you can do with just clouds, nice to have some scenery.
    Scenery's good!! I get it - but not flying past the 14th floor of the New York City skyline! That's "almost" in poor taste, bro. ..

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

that is SWEET

looks great...love the buildings in the background too.

YouTube Video

26. The Following User Says Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

Simon (05-08-2013)