Page 182 of 875 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172180181182183184 192 232 282 682 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #3621
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Yes. I reinstalled MyLocation app following all instructions but still nothing. THe weather is updating well except the location when I move.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    In the myLocation app do you have Sig.Change turned on?

  2. #3622
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,780
    Thanks
    6,980
    Thanked 15,543 Times in 7,106 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    THIS is a cloudy day, Ian..
    Picture taken near my job...

    Take a panorama like that and I can put it in the plane weather walls

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-07-2013)

  4. #3623
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Take a panorama like that and I can put it in the plane weather walls
    Will do! I can just use iOS6's panorama picture take function right?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Simon (05-07-2013)

  6. #3624
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Friends, can someone pls confirm if the fact of not having "on" apply hierarchically on /var/mobile/Documents affects myLocation.txt to be pulled unless you respring?. It's because I cannot modify that setup with ifile.

    I'm still having this issue even after disabling all tweaks except Winterboard and resetting all settings. :'( Very frustrating.
    If you want to be sure that the mylocation.txt file is updating, then just open the locationPath.txt file and it should have a log of every time your location changes. The last entry should match your mylocation.txt file.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    lostinthemes (05-08-2013), RKO1195 (05-07-2013), Simon (05-07-2013), The_Durben (05-07-2013)

  8. #3625
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,780
    Thanks
    6,980
    Thanked 15,543 Times in 7,106 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Will do! I can just use iOS6's panorama picture take function right?
    yup, steady hands now

  9. #3626
    Thanks sig for a kickass LS but can i offer a suggestion on next time, use "batch image converter" and make your weather pics size smaller there 5.5 mbs for each and you don't need anything over a 1mb on LS running it will make it smoother.. and you want have a 200mb LS in your phone lol

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-07-2013), lostinthemes (05-08-2013), NewdestinyX (05-07-2013), Sazzat (05-08-2013), Simon (05-07-2013)

  11. #3627
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    yup, steady hands now
    The ip4S and 5 have stabilization hardware built in for shaky hands. ..

    Will the output photo be the right size for you? Or does it need resizing?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  12. #3628
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,780
    Thanks
    6,980
    Thanked 15,543 Times in 7,106 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    The ip4S and 5 have stabilization hardware built in for shaky hands. ..

    Will the output photo be the right size for you? Or does it need resizing?
    Dunno, just upload it at full size. It can always be cropped later.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-07-2013)

  14. #3629
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Dunno, just upload it at full size. It can always be cropped later.
    Will do..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Simon (05-07-2013)

  16. #3630
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    If you want to be sure that the mylocation.txt file is updating, then just open the locationPath.txt file and it should have a log of every time your location changes. The last entry should match your mylocation.txt file.
    I did check it and this is a screenshot of it but not if I should have an entry every 15mins or so because last entry was almost 2 hrs ago.


  17. #3631
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 193 Times in 88 Posts

    Here is a Great resource to find 360 panoramic views of different cities with skylines and all sorts of other great stuff.

    One section is just Aerial Panoramas and another Underwater Panoramas.

    World Panoramic Photography - 360Cities

    Have Fun!!!

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to siemprelisto For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-07-2013), lostinthemes (05-08-2013), mfisherbsu (05-07-2013), RandyTG (05-07-2013), Simon (05-07-2013)

  19. #3632
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,780
    Thanks
    6,980
    Thanked 15,543 Times in 7,106 Posts

    Here's one I just did

    Quote Originally Posted by siemprelisto View Post
    Here is a Great resource to find 360 panoramic views of different cities with skylines and all sorts of other great stuff.

    One section is just Aerial Panoramas and another Underwater Panoramas.

    World Panoramic Photography - 360Cities

    Have Fun!!!
    Nice. Don't think we can download them though.

  20. #3633
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    I took a screenshot of the locationpath and mylocation files at my workplace and my home. It seems the location is being updated correctly but don't know why the widgets are not updating it.

    Workplace



    Home



    If someone can enlighten me the root cause.

  21. #3634
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    I took a screenshot of the locationpath and mylocation files at my workplace and my home. It seems the location is being updated correctly but don't know why the widgets are not updating it.

    If someone can enlighten me the root cause.
    Outside of trying the reset all settings with a few reboots then maybe another reset and a few more reboots, I have no other solution bro. The myLocation app is working perfectly, but for some reason your widgets just are not updating from it.

    You could also try the "remove unused dependencies" option in I cleaner pro. Mayn't it's something you have installed that doesn't show up as a hook into mobile substrate.

    As a last resort, you could run iLex Rat to remove all tweaks an settings. This will return your phone like you had a new jailbreak, but without the new jailbreak. Google it for more info.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 05-07-2013 at 07:26 PM.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Dalvar3 (05-07-2013)

  23. #3635
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Outside of trying the reset all settings with a few reboots then maybe another reset and a few more reboots, I have no other solution bro. The myLocation app is working perfectly, but for some reason your widgets just are not updating from it.
    Dalvar's not alone on this. The 'reset all settings' doesn't work for this bug. Two others reported this problem 2 weeks after the round of us who had success with reset all. That's why I still think its a tweak conflict.

    Dalvar, name the specific widget that's not updating.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Dalvar3 (05-07-2013)

  25. #3636
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Dalvar's not alone on this. The 'reset all settings' doesn't work for this bug. Two others reported this problem 2 weeks after the round of us who had success with reset all. That's why I still think its a tweak conflict.

    Dalvar, name the specific widget that's not updating.
    I added more to my post.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Dalvar3 (05-07-2013)

  27. #3637
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Dalvar's not alone on this. The 'reset all settings' doesn't work for this bug. Two others reported this problem 2 weeks after the round of us who had success with reset all. That's why I still think its a tweak conflict.

    Dalvar, name the specific widget that's not updating.
    It's good I'm not alone but it's really frustrating.
    The problems are basically with all widgets posted using UniAW. I'm using Max's for example.

    I appreciate all the ideas provided so far.

  28. #3638
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 193 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    It's good I'm not alone but it's really frustrating.
    The problems are basically with all widgets posted using UniAW. I'm using Max's for example.

    I appreciate all the ideas provided so far.
    Maybe try installing a fresh copy of Ian's Stock 6.1 and disable any and all of the other versions you are running.

    Just a thought...

  29. #3639
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiababy View Post
    Not checked this thread in a while but I'm constantly messing about with this.
    Currently have 2 mods made up. 1 I've shared 1 I haven't yet.
    I've also got another idea for a layout/overlay but need to mess about with the containers

    This mod is an alteration of the base uniaw mod, few of my balloons and Max's/normal weather backgrounds.
    None the extras (birds/planes) as I don't really enjoy anything other then the weather and balloons but anyone else can add them if they'd like to.



    This is the one currently running on my phone now but not shared yet as I'm still trying to find somewhere that the am/pm looks right and doesn't get in the way.



    also have an overlay without the diagonal pattern at the top




    Do with the uploaded widget as you will, convert it, share it. As long as it follows Ian's rules for sharing then I'm good too
    1 thing to add the config is done so it updates hourly. Change in the config if you want more regular updates. I forgot to change it before I uploaded

    Nice work as always Tia, eagerly awaiting the new sb without the diagonal pattern on top

  30. #3640
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by siemprelisto View Post
    Maybe try installing a fresh copy of Ian's Stock 6.1 and disable any and all of the other versions you are running.

    Just a thought...
    Done that too, no success.

Page 182 of 875 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172180181182183184 192 232 282 682 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •