Page 181 of 875 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171179180181182183 191 231 281 681 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,620 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Thanks
    Thanked 21,505 Times in 4,312 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    u sum ma ma bich

I had an idea come to me last night. ill try to explain in words..

a butterfly flapping around then lands on the screen.

but large like takes up whole screen.. flutters a second.. then takes off.
    LOL.. I already did this with a large white dove with some twigs in it's mouth, it only showed once, it flew up from the bottom of the screen, paused at the clock then back down again, but I decided to take it back out again because all the time it was animating in the background and I worried about battery life. Looked pretty cool though.

Here is the dove I'm talking about.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dove.gif  

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

bliken (05-07-2013), Hip5 (05-08-2013), ipawnforfun (05-07-2013), joshlogic (05-07-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-07-2013), King_O_Hill (05-07-2013), lostinthemes (05-07-2013), Marty McFly (05-07-2013), phil73 (05-07-2013), RandyTG (05-07-2013), Sazzat (05-08-2013), siemprelisto (05-07-2013), Simon (05-07-2013), The_Durben (05-07-2013)

wow i can't wait to see the finished product.....

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    LOL.. I already did this with a large white dove with some twigs in it's mouth, it only showed once, it flew up from the bottom of the screen, paused at the clock then back down again, but I decided to take it back out again because all the time it was animating in the background and I worried about battery life. Looked pretty cool though.

That looks so amazing.

This might be a silly question but is it possible to display both neighbourhood AND city?
    I used to have an old SB widget from Max that displayed both.
    Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry, one more question. When testing widgets/themes in Chrome, is there any way to include the slider theme in the display?
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 05-07-2013 at 01:21 PM.

One last thought, Ian.. May be to late to ask and it may not bother you at all - but there's quite a difference, realism-wise, between partly/mostly cloudy days -- and a true 'CLOUDY' day in terms of the way the clouds look. When the sky is fully overcast there's a very GRAY look to the day. Coudy days - are white 'puffy' clouds that move a lot. They're almost static and VERY gray. I think you did an EXCELLENT job make a distinction between Partly Cloudy and Mostly Cloudy by adding some more static clouds on MOSTLY Cloudy.. And your new FAIR condition is just excellent!! But maybe 'one last step' in making the CLOUDY.js have an even more DENSE, less moving, GRAY-er set of clouds -more like clouds would look in the Thunderstorm.js - but not quite as cloudy.

What's really gone 'to the next level' about UniAW6 has been your realism - with sunray, arc sun/moon, cloud movement, etc. Since you've paid such careful attention to all those details I thought I'd mention this one last thing.

Appreciate all your creativity on our behalf. There are very FEW days when some iteration of UniAW isn't on my screen. Be it OUT a JET WINDOW flying TOO DAMNED LOW!!! -- or outside a Garage window - or on an open meadow with one of MJ's Smash Timed Wall sets..

LOVE IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    This might be a silly question but is it possible to display both neighbourhood AND city?
    Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry, one more question. When testing widgets/themes in Chrome, is there any way to include the slider theme in the display?
    Only with the 'piggyback method #2' which I haven't taught you yet.. ;-).. Is the slider in a theme of its own - self contained Image in an Images folder? If it is - then it's possible. If it's just a UIImage element - don't think it can appear. King? Ian?
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 05-07-2013 at 01:24 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (05-08-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tiababy's Avatar
    Thanks

Not checked this thread in a while but I'm constantly messing about with this.
    Currently have 2 mods made up. 1 I've shared 1 I haven't yet.
    I've also got another idea for a layout/overlay but need to mess about with the containers

This mod is an alteration of the base uniaw mod, few of my balloons and Max's/normal weather backgrounds.
    None the extras (birds/planes) as I don't really enjoy anything other then the weather and balloons but anyone else can add them if they'd like to.

Animated weather springboard widget for the iPhone 5.
    Overlay has been edited again, which is why it was a bit late, the original one is included with it if you wish to use that one.
    I use springtomise 2 to move my icons about. This is set as 6x6. The larger more grouped is the icons at 100% the smaller icons are 90%

New Overlay in use.

Old Overlay in use

Download Springboard Widget
    This is the one currently running on my phone now but not shared yet as I'm still trying to find somewhere that the am/pm looks right and doesn't get in the way.

also have an overlay without the diagonal pattern at the top

Do with the uploaded widget as you will, convert it, share it. As long as it follows Ian's rules for sharing then I'm good too
    1 thing to add the config is done so it updates hourly. Change in the config if you want more regular updates. I forgot to change it before I uploaded
    Last edited by Tiababy; 05-07-2013 at 01:32 PM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tiababy For This Useful Post:

Dalvar3 (05-07-2013), Marty McFly (05-07-2013), siemprelisto (05-07-2013)

Thanks!
    Yes, you need to add a neighborhood div to the HTML and then add the matching CSS set.

You would need to add an img call in the HTML and the matching CSS set

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

screw battery life.. I have a mophie case.. and its im sure a switch you can flip if you don't want it.

however another suggestion... the bird is way sweet wayyy sweet.. but not as realistic as say..

5015974009_broad_billed_hummingbird_1_xlarge.jpg

Another week yet.

I have just completed the PerPage version, I have sent it on to Dacal just to test things incase I made some silly mistakes, I don't want to release it then have to update the link over & over just because I missed some little things. (like before)

BTW, I didn't really remove the balloons But I did remove the option for the spaceman in the partly cloudy condition, I think it just looks daft having the spaceman in amongst the clouds, so if you want this you will have to mod it yourself, I don't want this in the main widget. Sorry.
    It's almost perfect Ian . uniAW6.2 is really a must have...

I want to look closer tomorrow, just in case. I will have time to do this.

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

Darrenrooster (05-07-2013), Hip5 (05-08-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-07-2013), King_O_Hill (05-07-2013), lostinthemes (05-08-2013), Marty McFly (05-07-2013), RandyTG (05-07-2013), siemprelisto (05-07-2013), The_Durben (05-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yes, you need to add a neighborhood div to the HTML and then add the matching CSS set.
    You would need to add an img call in the HTML and the matching CSS set
    Hey King. I must be missing something. I thought for sure something would have to be added to the UniAW.js file.

I added this line to LockBackground.html: <div id="neighborhood"></div>

Then this section to UniAW6_iph4.css:

#neighborhood{
    position:absolute; top:272px; left:13px; text-align:left; width:320px; z-index:90;opacity:1;font-weight:bold;font-size:12px;color: white;
    text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px black;font-family: Avenir;display:;text-transform:uppercase;
    }

Not seeing anything except the regular city display - no additional neighborhood showing.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Only with the 'piggyback method #2' which I haven't taught you yet.. ;-).
    I'm listening All ears 'teach'.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Is the slider in a theme of its own - self contained Image in an Images folder? If it is - then it's possible. If it's just a UIImage element - don't think it can appear. King? Ian?
    It's in a bundles folder...com.apple.TelephonyUI
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 05-07-2013 at 02:04 PM.

Hey King. I must be missing something. I thought for sure something would have to be added to the UniAW.js file.

I added this line to LockBackground.html: <div id="neighborhood"></div>

Then this section to UniAW6_iph4.css:

#neighborhood{
    position:absolute; top:272px; left:13px; text-align:left; width:320px; z-index:90;opacity:1;font-weight:bold;font-size:12px;color: white;
    text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px black;font-family: Avenir;display:;text-transform:uppercase;
    }

Not seeing anything except the regular city display - no additional neighborhood showing.
    Main.js (at the top).

var neighborhood = "";

In dealWithWeather function (at the beginning) :

document.getElementById("neighborhood").innerHTML = neighborhood;

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (05-07-2013), King_O_Hill (05-07-2013), lostinthemes (05-08-2013), MamaJaay (05-07-2013), Marty McFly (05-07-2013), RKO1195 (05-07-2013), siemprelisto (05-07-2013), The_Durben (05-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Main.js (at the top).
    var neighborhood = "";
    That did it! Thank you very much for your assistance sir!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Dacal (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

Little preview of UNIAW plane with working scrolling weatherwalls instead of just the 2 day/night ones:
    YouTubeVideo

Gonna try and get turbulence up and running in this one too.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Best01 (05-07-2013), Hip5 (05-08-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-07-2013), King_O_Hill (05-07-2013), lostinthemes (05-08-2013), Marty McFly (05-07-2013), mfisherbsu (05-07-2013), sethbossfan (05-07-2013), siemprelisto (05-07-2013), signori (05-07-2013), The_Durben (05-07-2013)

Main.js (at the top).

var neighborhood = "";

Doesn't this do screwy things to the city name/s when you then use var useneighborhood = true?
    Like it shows them as the same?

*yes it does. Knew I had this in my original remake of my mini
    I took it out for release for that reason.

See bottom two widgets. Has neighborhood div in them
    First is with normal. (Use city gps either true or false for me cause my city shows regardless)
    Second is with use neighborhood set to true. So it shows both same.

Not a big deal for probably 95% of all users but the ones who have a hard time with yahoo picking up their city and have to use the fallback to neighborhood they will show the same.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 05-07-2013 at 02:46 PM.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Dacal (05-07-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-07-2013), lostinthemes (05-08-2013), Marty McFly (05-07-2013), phil73 (05-07-2013), RKO1195 (05-07-2013), siemprelisto (05-07-2013)

Main.js (at the top).

var neighborhood = "";

Oo. Another lesson on "var".. Thanks Dacal!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Little preview of UNIAW plane with working scrolling weatherwalls instead of just the 2 day/night ones:
    YouTubeVideo

AWESOMELY COOL, Simon!! One of my favorite LSs ever!! And to think it's your first! Beautiful realism. When you get that little bit of turbulence added in it will be amazing. Then all you have to do is get with Marty on his script for random image changes every time you wake your phone from sleep and we'll have the lockscreen of the century!
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 05-07-2013 at 02:39 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Simon (05-07-2013)

Hey guys,

Just a question, would it be possible to get the animated stars sky which appears in night time in full screen mode and to overlay the current wallpaper?

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    YouTubeVideo

Incredible.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

27. The Following User Says Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

Simon (05-07-2013)

THIS is a cloudy day, Ian..
    Picture taken near my job...

Thanks

Friends, can someone pls confirm if the fact of not having "on" apply hierarchically on /var/mobile/Documents affects myLocation.txt to be pulled unless you respring?. It's because I cannot modify that setup with ifile.

I'm still having this issue even after disabling all tweaks except Winterboard and resetting all settings. :'( Very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Friends, can someone pls confirm if the fact of not having "on" apply hierarchically on /var/mobile/Documents affects myLocation.txt to be pulled unless you respring?. It's because I cannot modify that setup with ifile.

I'm still having this issue even after disabling all tweaks except Winterboard and resetting all settings. :'( Very frustrating.
    In the myLocation app do you have Sig.Change turned on?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Dalvar3 (05-07-2013)

Page 181 of 875 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171179180181182183 191 231 281 681 ... LastLast