Page 172 of 875 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162170171172173174 182 222 272 672 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,440 of 17492

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #3421
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,718
    Thanks
    6,952
    Thanked 15,502 Times in 7,090 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    like this LED's moving?
    Ya, kinda like that but with a wallpaper. Scrolling slowly to the right and then repeating once it reaches the edge.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-03-2013)

  3. #3422
    as requested..

    -day.png-night.png

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

    bliken (05-03-2013), Hip5 (05-03-2013)

  5. #3423
    voltage....how do we get the weather condition on the lower part?

  6. #3424
    Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    my pleasure!!



    I can make more images.. larger signs I also have a ton of car models..
    That's cool. I spent I few minutes on it and I'm sure it would be a whole lot better than mine.

  7. #3425
    i have the new wallpaper.....but now need to get the weather condition put there.....shows blank now

    thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    as requested..

    -day.png-night.png

  8. #3426
    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Wow excellent thanks mate!! 😜

  9. #3427
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    666
    Thanks
    325
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 490 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Ya, kinda like that but with a wallpaper. Scrolling slowly to the right and then repeating once it reaches the edge.
    OK, what about this one, is 900 height, width 640, continuous scroll.
    Just add your window as an overlay on top.

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (05-03-2013), King_O_Hill (05-03-2013), Simon (05-03-2013), The.Drifter (05-03-2013)

  11. #3428
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,718
    Thanks
    6,952
    Thanked 15,502 Times in 7,090 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    OK, what about this one, is 900 height, width 640, continuous scroll.
    Just add your window as an overlay on top.
    Thanks, But how would I add this to UNIAW to make the day/night walls do this?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-03-2013)

  13. #3429
    its all in the css. you have to turn opacity to 1 and then move it with left and top assignments


    ok in the css you will see something like this..

    #desc{
    position:absolute; top:212px; left:0px; text-align:center; width:320px; z-index:90;opacity:0;font-weight:bold;font-size:12px;color: white;
    text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px black;font-family: Avenir;display:;text-transform:uppercase;
    }
    opacity:0 means don't show
    change that to opacity:1

    save and send that file to your phone.. respring.. you should now see the description..

    now move it with top:212px; left:0px;

    those refer to the positions on the phone 212 down from top 0 from left.

    u can use the city position as a reference.
    Last edited by VOLTAGExDT; 05-03-2013 at 04:50 PM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

    bliken (05-03-2013)

  15. #3430
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mister jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany (S-H)
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts

    Any idea?

    Quote Originally Posted by mister jay View Post
    how can I make the night star/meteor container larger?

  16. #3431
    Thanks Voltage

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1367618200.789189.jpg




    Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    its all in the css. you have to turn opacity to 1 and then move it with left and top assignments


    ok in the css you will see something like this..



    opacity:0 means don't show
    change that to opacity:1

    save and send that file to your phone.. respring.. you should now see the description..

    now move it with top:212px; left:0px;

    those refer to the positions on the phone 212 down from top 0 from left.

    u can use the city position as a reference.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

    VOLTAGExDT (05-03-2013)

  18. #3432
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    666
    Thanks
    325
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 490 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Thanks, But how would I add this to UNIAW to make the day/night walls do this?
    This consists of 3 parts, a css style can go into UniAW6_ipX.css, a javascript can go into UniAW6.js and a body div which will go into the UniAW-LockBackground.html.

    The switch would be something like this

    Code:
    if (where ==night){
    $('#animRight').css('background',url(nightsky.jpg) no-repeat 0 0);
    }
    else {
    $('#animRight').css('background',url(sky.jpg) no-repeat 0 0);
    }
    The thing is now that the sky.jpg and nightsky.jpg have to be the same size, 10000x900 plus the first 800 pixels copied to the back, so it would be 10800x900 (the size sky.jpg is now).
    To get a jerk free scrolling you only can use pictures where the left and right edge are a perfect fit, like 360 panorama photos.

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-03-2013), mfisherbsu (05-03-2013), Simon (05-03-2013)

  20. #3433
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,718
    Thanks
    6,952
    Thanked 15,502 Times in 7,090 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    This consists of 3 parts, a css style can go into UniAW6_ipX.css, a javascript can go into UniAW6.js and a body div which will go into the UniAW-LockBackground.html.

    The switch would be something like this

    Code:
    if (where ==night){
    $('#animRight').css('background',url(nightsky.jpg) no-repeat 0 0);
    }
    else {
    $('#animRight').css('background',url(sky.jpg) no-repeat 0 0);
    }
    The thing is now that the sky.jpg and nightsky.jpg have to be the same size, 10000x900 plus the first 800 pixels copied to the back, so it would be 10800x900 (the size sky.jpg is now).
    To get a jerk free scrolling you only can use pictures where the left and right edge are a perfect fit, like 360 panorama photos.
    Lol, I just feel like that all went right over my head, "whoosh". Feel like an idiot, I really need to learn all this stuff to better understand it.

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (05-03-2013), King_O_Hill (05-03-2013), mfisherbsu (05-03-2013), rasputin007 (05-03-2013)

  22. #3434
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    666
    Thanks
    325
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 490 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Lol, I just feel like that all went right over my head, "whoosh". Feel like an idiot, I really need to learn all this stuff to better understand it.
    LOL
    Don't worry, will come with time.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-03-2013), Simon (05-03-2013)

  24. #3435
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,762
    Thanks
    43,387
    Thanked 18,777 Times in 6,739 Posts

    Here is the code that I was working with:


    Code:
            white-space: nowrap;
    
            overflow: hidden;
    
            overflow-x: -webkit-marquee;
    
            -webkit-marquee-direction: right;
    
            -webkit-marquee-increment: medium;      
    
            -webkit-marquee-repetition: infinite;
    
            -webkit-marquee-speed: fast;
    
            -webkit-marquee-style: scroll;
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (05-03-2013), Simon (05-03-2013)

  26. #3436
    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    np bud looks good

    ok make me break out my 3d stuff

    -balloon14.png-balloon15.png-balloon16.png-balloon17.png-balloon18.png-balloon19.png
    Last edited by VOLTAGExDT; 05-03-2013 at 08:48 PM.

  27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

    bliken (05-03-2013), cerber24 (05-04-2013), Dougal12578 (05-04-2013), iamevl (05-13-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-03-2013), Marty McFly (05-03-2013), melodeee (05-03-2013), Morecos (05-04-2013), RandyTG (05-03-2013), sethbossfan (05-04-2013), siemprelisto (05-03-2013), Simon (05-03-2013)

  28. #3437
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,718
    Thanks
    6,952
    Thanked 15,502 Times in 7,090 Posts

    Got the wallpaper scrolling thing working thanks to my new bro in law (wife's sister new husband) who writes code for a living, turns out it wasn't that much more that had to be done, once I saw what he did I had a bug "duh" moment. I think it is similar to what Ian was trying to tell me earlier. In the css did this:

    Code:
    @-webkit-keyframes PanoramicView{
    	    0% {opacity: 1.0;-webkit-transform:translateX(1px) translateY(0px);}
    	    50% {opacity: 1.0;-webkit-transform:translateX(909px) translateY(0px);}
    	    100%{opacity:1.0;-webkit-transform:translateX(1818px) translateY(0px);}
    and this:

    Code:
    #DayNightWalls{ /* Day & Night Images (in day_night folders)*/
        
        margin-top:0px;
        float: center;
    	position: absolute; 
        top: 0px;
    	left: -1818px;
        width: 2138px;
        height: 568px;
        z-index: 3;
        opacity:1.0;
    	-webkit-animation: DayNightWalls_fadein 2s linear 1 normal;
    	-webkit-animation-fill-mode: forwards;	
    	-webkit-animation-name: PanoramicView;
        -webkit-animation-duration: 120.0s;
        -webkit-animation-iteration-count: infinite;
        -webkit-animation-timing-function: linear;
        -webkit-animation-delay: 0s;
    So now I just need to get the width pixels and start an end pixel values right depending on how wide the wallpaper is that I want to use. I got the math figured out I believe, done a few trial wallpapers and transition from end to start again was not visible anymore

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    bliken (05-04-2013), ipawnforfun (05-04-2013), King_O_Hill (05-04-2013)

  30. #3438
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,209
    Thanks
    8,181
    Thanked 20,821 Times in 4,159 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Got the wallpaper scrolling thing working thanks to my new bro in law (wife's sister new husband) who writes code for a living, turns out it wasn't that much more that had to be done, once I saw what he did I had a bug "duh" moment. I think it is similar to what Ian was trying to tell me earlier. In the css did this:

    Code:
    @-webkit-keyframes PanoramicView{
    	    0% {opacity: 1.0;-webkit-transform:translateX(1px) translateY(0px);}
    	    50% {opacity: 1.0;-webkit-transform:translateX(909px) translateY(0px);}
    	    100%{opacity:1.0;-webkit-transform:translateX(1818px) translateY(0px);}
    and this:

    Code:
    #DayNightWalls{ /* Day & Night Images (in day_night folders)*/
        
        margin-top:0px;
        float: center;
    	position: absolute; 
        top: 0px;
    	left: -1818px;
        width: 2138px;
        height: 568px;
        z-index: 3;
        opacity:1.0;
    	-webkit-animation: DayNightWalls_fadein 2s linear 1 normal;
    	-webkit-animation-fill-mode: forwards;	
    	-webkit-animation-name: PanoramicView;
        -webkit-animation-duration: 120.0s;
        -webkit-animation-iteration-count: infinite;
        -webkit-animation-timing-function: linear;
        -webkit-animation-delay: 0s;
    So now I just need to get the width pixels and start an end pixel values right depending on how wide the wallpaper is that I want to use. I got the math figured out I believe, done a few trial wallpapers and transition from end to start again was not visible anymore
    Well done M8.

    You don't actually need the 50% line, you can delete it: 50% {opacity: 1.0;-webkit-transform:translateX(909px) translateY(0px);}

    And you can delete this line too: -webkit-animation-delay: 0s;

    Also, instead of this: -webkit-animation-timing-function: linear;
    Try this: -webkit-animation-timing-function: ease-in-out;
    Or maybe this: -webkit-animation-timing-function: linear, ease-in;

    Linear is a straight line (animation same speed from 0% to 100%)
    ease-in is the same as linear but starts slowly and builds up to speed. (maybe over the first 2 seconds or so)
    ease-in-out starts and ends slowly. (again maybe 2 seconds at the start - then linear - then a couple of seconds slowing down at the end).

    Once you have in running try these options to see which one looks best for you.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (05-04-2013), iamevl (05-04-2013), King_O_Hill (05-04-2013), lostinthemes (05-05-2013), siemprelisto (05-04-2013), Simon (05-04-2013)

  32. #3439
    the other option is a Bézier curve

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-04-2013), Simon (05-04-2013)

  34. #3440
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,209
    Thanks
    8,181
    Thanked 20,821 Times in 4,159 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    the other option is a Bézier curve
    Yes but not really required for this.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (05-04-2013), Hip5 (05-04-2013), Simon (05-04-2013)

Page 172 of 875 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162170171172173174 182 222 272 672 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •