Page 167 of 875 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157165166167168169 177 217 267 667 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Thanks
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Initial call is in the HTML file, then it is manipulated by the UniAW.js file.
    Ok, so if I want the day night walls to scroll they are already called for in the html. I would have to put the scrolling thing in the js then right?

Code not my thing if you hadn't noticed. I can read, understand and mod code that is there already. Cannot put in my own though.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-01-2013)

QUOTE]

Here are some animations what i have put in the theme.

These video's shows the 3 lockscreens in one. ( Cycle Lockscreen.)
    Enjoy.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Platini2000 For This Useful Post:

Best01 (05-01-2013), Ian Nicoll (05-06-2013), phil73 (05-01-2013), RandyTG (05-03-2013), siemprelisto (05-01-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Ok, so if I want the day night walls to scroll they are already called for in the html. I would have to put the scrolling thing in the js then right?

Code not my thing if you hadn't noticed. I can read, understand and mod code that is there already. Cannot put in my own though.
    Actually, that code would go in the HTML file. I wasn't thinking about the day/night thingy. Let me find something else that will work.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Platini2000 View Post
    QUOTE]

Here are some animations what i have put in the theme.

These video's shows the 3 lockscreens in one. ( Cycle Lockscreen.)
    Enjoy.
    Thanks for sharing those.

I really like the birds and the way you have the plane going in the opposite direction.

Your boats look really good as well.

Are you going to share this Lock Screen?

Thanks

Actually, that code would go in the HTML file. I wasn't thinking about the day/night thingy. Let me find something else that will work.
    So your existing code I would have to make a folder "images" and put the wallpaper I want to use to scroll and name it image.png. Why width 350 and height 568 though? I don't get where those numbers come from if the screen is 1136X640. Plus there is the issue of where in the Z-index it should go to be behind the animations but in front of the wallpaper, at least using your method here.
    If we can add that scrolling to the current daynight wallpapers or even the fullscreen wallpapers then the position would be right (z-index) but I'd need to know how big the wallpapers should be to do this.

Plus I think we would have to switch the scroll to right instead of left I think.

First attempt:
    YouTube Video

animations are hidden, clock is showing up for some reason and the scrolling is jittery and does some weird stuff near the end. It does scroll though lol.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-01-2013)

Hi Marty (and/or whoever can answer this), I'm using the i4 lock screen mod with extras on my springboard. I got rid of the superman so I can have an extra air craft. Love this mod and all the extras. I'd like to know if there is a way to 1) slow down the speed of the aircraft so it goes across the screen slower like a balloon and 2) lessen the frequency of how often it flies across the screen as it seems rather redundant flying same level and speed over and over.

Thanks in advance and all keep up the good work:

ImageUploadedByModMyi1367452857.474167.jpg
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (05-02-2013)

Thanks

Or we could simplify this and make a day and night image blank, just sky. That way enabling full screen clouds would give the effect of movement. So we would only need to maybe speed up the clouds a little bit and take out the clouds that aren't moving (static clouds?).

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-01-2013)

First, the screen size is 320x568. We use 640x1136 to get the retina resolution. I used a number larger than 320 just as an example, because unless you have a looping image, one that if you rolled it into a tube you couldn't see a beginning/end. So if we use a larger area and start it off the screen, then you won't notice the instant transition.

Realistically, we prolly need an image of about 1280 wide, as this will show as 2x the screen width and then start it at like -160, it might look good. The image name and directory were also just an example, as we can change them to whatever you like.

You still with me? But this doesn't solve our day/night issue.

Or we could simplify this and make a day and night image blank, just sky. That way enabling full screen clouds would give the effect of movement. So we would only need to maybe speed up the clouds a little bit and take out the clouds that aren't moving (static clouds?).
    Well yeah, I thought if that, but that's too easy and what would you learn from it.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 05-01-2013 at 07:51 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Best01 (05-01-2013), Simon (05-01-2013)

Thanks

Lol, I would learn to find a easier solution
    Honestly I am a bit lost in trying to figure out how to scroll the daynight or fullscreenweather walls smoothly. My brain hurts from trying to wrap my head around it lol.

Seriously though, if you can figure out how to get the wallpaper scrolling smoothly I'm all up for learning how to incorporate that. That would be the more complete solution. Until then I'm gonna cut some planes out to replace all the balloons. Kinda weird to see a balloon floating by a plane window lol.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-01-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    Hi Marty (and/or whoever can answer this), I'm using the i4 lock screen mod with extras on my springboard. I got rid of the superman so I can have an extra air craft. Love this mod and all the extras. I'd like to know if there is a way to 1) slow down the speed of the aircraft so it goes across the screen slower like a balloon and 2) lessen the frequency of how often it flies across the screen as it seems rather redundant flying same level and speed over and over.

Thanks in advance and all keep up the good work:

ImageUploadedByModMyi1367452857.474167.jpg
    That looks amazing.

Lol, I would learn to find a easier solution
    Honestly I am a bit lost in trying to figure out how to scroll the daynight or fullscreenweather walls smoothly. My brain hurts from trying to wrap my head around it lol.

Seriously though, if you can figure out how to get the wallpaper scrolling smoothly I'm all up for learning how to incorporate that. That would be the more complete solution. Until then I'm gonna cut some planes out to replace all the balloons. Kinda weird to see a balloon floating by a plane window lol.
    A scrolling slideshow?

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-01-2013), lostinthemes (05-02-2013), Simon (05-01-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    A scrolling slideshow?
    Too easy

21. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Simon (05-01-2013)

Thanks

A scrolling slideshow?
    Could be a slideshow, I was thinking just one repeating image scrolling from left to right just to give a better illusion of the plane moving.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-01-2013)

Yeah guess I didn't read the full story. What you guys up to?

Repeating image? So one image that disappears then reappears while moving left and right?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-01-2013), Simon (05-01-2013)

Thanks

Basically just a way to get either the daynight walls or the weather walls to scroll left to right repeatedely (just 1 image at a time though). We would have to use a wallpaper that kinda wraps into itself though so that there isn't a visible transition when it reaches the end and starts scrolling again from beginning. That's why I figure using the daynight walls to do this would work better cause we would only have to do it with 2 walls then.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-01-2013)

Seriously though, if you can figure out how to get the wallpaper scrolling smoothly I'm all up for learning how to incorporate that.
    A day/night wallpaper should be doable without too much trouble. A little if-then-else magic should cover it. To do the weather walls will require a little more thought, plus a lot of images. There might be a CSS option for that, as that would be the simplest

29. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Simon (05-01-2013)

Thanks

A day/night wallpaper should be doable without too much trouble. A little if-then-else magic should cover it. To do the weather walls will require a little more thought. There might be a CSS option for that, as that would be the simplest
    The weather walls may not all "fit" the look of peering out a plane window too as some are beaches, cities etc. Having a day and night cloud wall would be ideal.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-01-2013)

So left to right...Maybe make the code call the weather wall or day/night inage twice then use a webkit-animation to make them both alternate moving left to right.
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 05-01-2013 at 09:36 PM.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-01-2013), RKO1195 (05-01-2013), sigit (05-02-2013), Simon (05-01-2013)

So left to right...Maybe make the code call the weather wall twice then use a webkit-animation to make them both alternate moving left to right.
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Couldn't we just use the built in day/night option, and control it with CSS.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Simon (05-01-2013)

Yeah I would think so.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-01-2013), Simon (05-01-2013)

Page 167 of 875 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157165166167168169 177 217 267 667 ... LastLast