+ Reply
Page 142 of 818 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132140141142143144 152 192 242 642 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,840 of 16349

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Ok. Simon, Ian, or anyone else that was around during Zaussers RedLine release.... Is it just me or is this thread becoming reminiscent of that thread? With all the "looking
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,085 Times in 3,676 Posts

Ok. Simon, Ian, or anyone else that was around during Zaussers RedLine release....

Is it just me or is this thread becoming reminiscent of that thread? With all the "looking out the window" mods, Couches, coffee tables, televisions, picture frames, kitchen sinks (yes literally) that place turned into a damn IKEA store. Hell, Durben even did one with a clickable remote control and Xbox.

Yes, I'm sure we can all think of some pretty clever things to have flying around instead of balloons in the new animated weather. Hell, why not dollar bills, Strippers, and pimps. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang? I knew this was going to happen as soon as Ian or maybe KOH suggested balloons. I just didn't know it was going to get this out of hand. I don't know about you, but I don't necessarily want my phone to look like the latest Disney animated full feature length film... Maybe my four year olds iPod should look this way but for the General population of jailbreakers some of these things are just getting a little ridiculous.

Sorry didn't mean to go off on a tangent, but I always do speak my mind.

Mean absolutely no disrespect meant to Ian, DaCal, are any of the frequenter's of this thread. Please make sure that my intentions are not taken out of context. I will clarify. This is not a personal attack on any one person in any way shape or form. Just one users humble opinion. Thanks for reading and happy Thursday

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-25-2013), iryankgt (04-25-2013), kristatos (04-25-2013), lostinthemes (04-29-2013), mrsmickey (04-26-2013), siemprelisto (04-25-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,150 Times in 5,512 Posts

Initially, I only wanted the wiper. Sorry for what it's turned into. I blame Marty the most!

JK Marty!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

iPhone? More like MyPhone jonmchugh's Avatar
    Thanks

Too bad there wasn't a link with all of the updated mods and what not. That would help a lot so you don't have to search the thread

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tiababy's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm and it's renamed balloon1.png all lowercase?
    That is odd

Try it in a different balloons place
    Rename it balloon5.png like that exactly and tell me if it works there. That's the position it holds with mine.

Thanks

It's probably the FILE itself. It's probably saved with a white background.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

can someone please upload a new Mary Poppins, and new Balloon from UP...and Ben and Jerry's

maybe the ones i have are not good...

Quote Originally Posted by Tiababy View Post
    They are the same as the images in use by myself and others without issue. You can always redownload and replace those that you have.
    Also have you added these as extra images or replaced one of the 9 included images?

From the sounds of it the one your talking about is the Ben and jerrys balloon as that 105.4 in size.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    can someone please upload a new Mary Poppins, and new Balloon from UP...and Ben and Jerry's

maybe the ones i have are not good...
    How did you save them?

From your Mac/PC, you need to open them in a new tab/window and then save them.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    It's probably the FILE itself. It's probably saved with a white background.
    Hey, I thought you were taking it easy and laying low? I see you more now than in a long time. Not that I'm complaining, jus sayin?
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 04-25-2013 at 01:37 PM.
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

Thanks
    Thanked 7,599 Times in 3,878 Posts

Ok. Simon, Ian, or anyone else that was around during Zaussers RedLine release....

Is it just me or is this thread becoming reminiscent of that thread? With all the "looking out the window" mods, Couches, coffee tables, televisions, picture frames, kitchen sinks (yes literally) that place turned into a damn IKEA store. Hell, Durben even did one with a clickable remote control and Xbox.

Yes, I'm sure we can all think of some pretty clever things to have flying around instead of balloons in the new animated weather. Hell, why not dollar bills, Strippers, and pimps. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang? I knew this was going to happen as soon as Ian or maybe KOH suggested balloons. I just didn't know it was going to get this out of hand. I don't know about you, but I don't necessarily want my phone to look like the latest Disney animated full feature length film... Maybe my four year olds iPod should look this way but for the General population of jailbreakers some of these things are just getting a little ridiculous.

Mean absolutely no disrespect meant to Ian, DaCal, are any of the frequenter's of this thread. Please make sure that my intentions are not taken out of context. I will clarify. This is not a personal attack on any one person in any way shape or form. Just one users humble opinion. Thanks for reading and happy Thursday
    I like a little novelty from time to time. Marty has left all the xtras as a switch in the config. When I'm no longer in the mood I turn it off. And each of the new replacement images for balloons (Mary Poppins, birds, etc) can all be renamed and taken out if grown tired of too. I've even removed all balloons except in fair weather condition. So it's a little dab'll do ya..

But options are nice to have. To Marty's credit he's very new and has already "invented" something that hasn't been done before. "4 Random changing weather walls per condition" - changing via wake up from sleep. That's the kind of innovation we need to 'freshen things up in he'uh"..

Your general point is well taken though, MJ.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-25-2013 at 01:41 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I like a little novelty from time to time. Marty has left all the xtras as a switch in the config. When I'm no longer in the mood I turn it off. And each of the new replacement images for balloons (Mary Poppins, birds, etc) can all be renamed and taken out if grown tired of too. I've even removed all balloons except in fair weather condition. So it's a little dab'll do ya..

But options are nice to have. To Marty's credit he's very new and has already "invented" something that hasn't been done before. "4 Random changing weather walls per condition" - changing via wake up from sleep. That's the kind of innovation we need to 'freshen things up in he'uh"..

Your general point is well taken though, MJ.
    Not been done? Chevy's Ultimate. 4 per weather condition -- rotating.

Over a year ago. Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    How did you save them?

Hey, I thought you were taking it easy and laying low? I see you more now than in a long time. Not that I'm complaining, jus sayin?
    I am taking it easy. I don't have an "off" switch. this is me layin low. LOL

Just no public mods. Don't have the energy for the constant updates.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-28-2013), King_O_Hill (04-25-2013)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,134 Times in 3,715 Posts

Mean absolutely no disrespect meant to Ian, Dacal, are any of the frequenter's of this thread. Please make sure that my intentions are not taken out of context. I will clarify. This is not a personal attack on any one person in any way shape or form. Just one users humble opinion. Thanks for reading and happy Thursday
    Hi MJ,

The original UniAW6 links in post 1 will remain a serious attempt of accurate weather simulations, I will never add things into it that turn the whole thing into a gimmick widget.

That said, if users want to mod it with Mary Poppins, blimps, superman, planes, Chinese balloons, and other strange things who are we to stop them, they all seem to be having fun and are all learning in the process. No harm done.

It's not my personal taste either to add these things, I like a more accurate representation, (however I do enjoy the balloons as a bit of fun & I remember you did too in the beginning).

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (05-22-2013), Hip5 (04-28-2013), King_O_Hill (04-25-2013), kristatos (04-25-2013), lostinthemes (04-29-2013), mrsmickey (04-26-2013), RandyTG (04-25-2013), siemprelisto (04-25-2013), sigit (04-25-2013)

Thanks

Not been done? Chevy's Ultimate. 4 per weather condition -- rotating.

Over a year ago. Just sayin'
    With due respect for monster Chevy his rotation wasn't tied to wake from sleep nor in the context of full weather animation. But I will concede the term "invent" was overstated.

Thanks

Can someone post a link to the latest verison of the SB 6.1 with extras for iphone 5 please?!! My location now says Holly!! Much appreciated

Thanks

I am taking it easy. I don't have an "off" switch. this is me layin low. LOL

Just no public mods. Don't have the energy for the constant updates.
    Yeah, I'm the same with the off switch.

Take care of yourself!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dougal12578 View Post
    Can someone post a link to the latest verison of the SB 6.1 with extras for iphone 5 please?!! My location now says Holly!! Much appreciated
    You need to be more specific.. The term "with xtras" could refer to many different recent mods. :/

Thanks

Go into your config file an turn UseNeighborhoodGPS to false if you want to change the Holly.

Unless that's what you want? Not sure!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,006 Times in 916 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonmchugh View Post
    Attachment 634605

Hey Marty. Where'd you get that lock screen? That image of Mary poppins is hilarious. Is that for the 4sor 5 ?
    It's for the 4/4s - posted a while back - just have to search for it. Mary Poppins is not in there though. Have to add her manually with the pic I posted earlier.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-25-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Name:  balloon7.png
Views: 344
Size:  760 Bytes

well this is out it came when I saved it....explains the box around it, well you cannot see the box around it, but when it is on my desktop.....it shows a whitebox around mary poppins..

any ideas?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,006 Times in 916 Posts

Probably have mine where I uploaded the 'myLocation.txt' file with it by mistake. Redownload the release. I mentioned very clearly on a couple of pages back that I fixed it with an updated download link. Cheers.

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,134 Times in 3,715 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Attachment 634607

well this is out it came when I saved it....explains the box around it, well you cannot see the box around it, but when it is on my desktop.....it shows a whitebox around mary poppins..

any ideas?
    When you see an image you want from any post, first right click on it and open it in a new tab, then save the image from the new tab.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

bliken (04-25-2013), cerber24 (04-27-2013), King_O_Hill (04-25-2013), lostinthemes (04-29-2013), Marty McFly (04-25-2013), mrsmickey (04-26-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    How did you save them?

Or just do what Ian said

26. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-25-2013)