Page 141 of 884 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131139140141142143 151 191 241 641 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 17670

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,252 Times in 6,621 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    The share is in the post. Some other people have asked me to add the new animations into the iWidget version. iWidget is a different animal (I believe) and I've never worked with one before but I'm willing to give it a go when I get some extra time. I'll keep you all posted. Any words of wisdom from the experts before just diving in?
    Simple explanation is that you convert the config file into a plist file, add another plist file to define the size. Usually everything is defined from the top left corner.
    Widget-Weather App Currently Being Updated for iOS 8!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    If you need to generate the MyLocation.txt file in the mean time for widgets, install the MyLocation app from here:
    http://cydia.myrepospace.com/kohidevice/

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

The share is in the post. Some other people have asked me to add the new animations into the iWidget version. iWidget is a different animal (I believe) and I've never worked with one before but I'm willing to give it a go when I get some extra time. I'll keep you all posted. Any words of wisdom from the experts before just diving in?
    I know what you mean. After failing on every attempt. I added your birds by just changing all the balloon images. Not perfect.

Thanks

Thank you Marty, what would be the best way to incorporate this new image? replacing a balloon?

Say hello to Mary Poppins...

Attachment 634583
    My stomach hurts from laughing so hard....and with the wind switch kicking in, to see "windy" Mary Poppins/Witch!
    She might be a little big but oh well - too funny!

Here's the image...enjoy!

Attachment 634585

How hard would it be for someone to make a streamer that an airplane pulls that says something. As sweet and clever and creative as all the shared options and extras have been I thought I'd ask.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

mfisherbsu (04-25-2013), siemprelisto (04-25-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tiababy's Avatar
    Thanks

ok here is my springboard set up. Unzip, place in themes and enable through winterboard. This does not have any of Marty's extra bits as that felt to busy for me. Just my alternate balloons are added.

iPhone 5 only (don't have my iPhone 4 any longer to test on)

There are a few alternate overlays in WeatherinfoBG that you can chose from to achieve different looks.

There are 2 overlays in that folder not pictured. This is how it will appear if you don't alter it

and this is the alternate overlay for Max's springboard widget. This will only work if you alter the amount of information max uses. I removed pressure and visibility and altered the .CSS to accommodate the loss of those.

Downloads all here

Springboard Widget
    FONTS
    Alternate Overlay Max's Springboard Widget

Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    How hard would it be for someone to make a streamer that an airplane pulls that says something. As sweet and clever and creative as all the shared options and extras have been I thought I'd ask.
    Good idea. I might attempt it if I get the time, or someone else doesn't get to it before me.
    Last edited by Tiababy; 04-25-2013 at 11:44 AM.

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tiababy For This Useful Post:

bliken (04-25-2013), cerber24 (04-26-2013), Dexy88 (04-28-2013), Fattone66 (04-25-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-25-2013), King_O_Hill (04-25-2013), kristatos (04-25-2013), Marty McFly (04-25-2013), NewdestinyX (04-25-2013), Ramses2 (04-26-2013), RKO1195 (04-25-2013), sethbossfan (04-25-2013), siemprelisto (04-25-2013), sigit (04-25-2013)

ImageUploadedByModMyi1366912234.947910.jpg

The wicked witch of the west thanks to Simon and Sigit's UNIAW version.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

sigit (04-25-2013), Simon (04-25-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,329 Times in 7,032 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    Wouldn't be that hard at all. nice idea.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-28-2013), sethbossfan (04-25-2013)

Thanks for sharing....i see 2 balloons you had, and I took and added to uniaw6.1LS with extras....well I dropped them in the balloon folder and those 2 show a WHITE SQUARE around the images of those 2 balloons? what is going wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiababy View Post
    ok here is my springboard set up. Unzip, place in themes and enable through winterboard. This does not have any of Marty's extra bits as that felt to busy for me. Just my alternate balloons are added.

iPhone 5 only (don't have my iPhone 4 any longer to test on)

There are a few alternate overlays in WeatherinfoBG that you can chose from to achieve different looks.

There are 2 overlays in that folder not pictured. This is how it will appear if you don't alter it

and this is the alternate overlay for Max's springboard widget. This will only work if you alter the amount of information max uses. I removed pressure and visibility and altered the .CSS to accommodate the loss of those.

Downloads all here

Springboard Widget
    FONTS
    Alternate Overlay Max's Springboard Widget

Good idea. I might attempt it if I get the time, or someone else doesn't get to it before me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Thanks for sharing....i see 2 balloons you had, and I took and added to uniaw6.1LS with extras....well I dropped them in the balloon folder and those 2 show a WHITE SQUARE around the images of those 2 balloons? what is going wrong?
    You have to make sure that they are named correctly. A white box means its looking for an image that it cannot find.
    If you need to generate the MyLocation.txt file in the mean time for widgets, install the MyLocation app from here:

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

bliken (04-25-2013), douglaslwarren (04-26-2013), Hip5 (04-28-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-25-2013)

Thanks

It's not something I've come across but I replaced balloon images already included rather then amend the amount of images I have. That could be your problem.

Make sure they are named (for example) balloon8.png
    I think it's picky about file names too.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tiababy For This Useful Post:

bliken (04-25-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-25-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 20,260 Times in 4,053 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mister jay View Post
    Is it possible to make a auto-update-function for sunrise and sunset time?

example:
    updatetime is set to 20 minutes

the weather will be updatet every 20 minutes AND at the sunrise & sunsettime from yahoo

that will be good for day/night wallpaper and sun/moon images
    I don't understand, when the widget refreshes, everything refreshes, including sunrise/sunset times.

obj.sunrise = findChild(effectiveRoot, "yweather:astronomy").getAttribute("sunrise");
    obj.sunset = findChild(effectiveRoot, "yweather:astronomy").getAttribute("sunset");

I do admit there is a problem with the clear day/night images not changing and I already posted a fix for this untill I post the next update, but other than this, for me at least, everything else works great, the day/night images (2 images) both change when they are suppose to and all the full screen weather images (with the fix applied) all change from day to night and from night to day when they are supposed to.

Are you the only one with problems?

I have tested many times and only found an issue with the clear day/night condition which is now fixed.

What version are you using? Is it modded? Is everybody having this issue??
    If so then I can't explain why it all works for me!

If you add balloons or subtract balloons i.e change the total of balloons from the default 9, then you must also go into every .js file for the weather conditions that have balloons and change the total number of balloon images in each of them:

If you have 12 balloon images then change this number to 13 in all the weather conditions .js files that have balloons.

var NUMBER_OF_BALLOON__IMAGES = 10; // images + 1
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 04-25-2013 at 12:25 PM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-25-2013), mrsmickey (04-26-2013)

thanks guys....I verified they are named correctly....I see the image but it is inside a white box....now the file size is alot LARGER on the new balloon...102B to 64B for the original...

does that make a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    You have to make sure that they are named correctly. A white box means its looking for an image that it cannot find.
    It's not something I've come across but I replaced balloon images already included rather then amend the amount of images I have. That could be your problem.

Make sure they are named (for example) balloon8.png
    I think it's picky about file names too.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mister jay's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I don't understand, when the widget refreshes, everything refreshes, including sunrise/sunset times.

obj.sunrise = findChild(effectiveRoot, "yweather:astronomy").getAttribute("sunrise");
    obj.sunset = findChild(effectiveRoot, "yweather:astronomy").getAttribute("sunset");

I do admit there is a problem with the clear day/night images not changing and I already posted a fix for this untill I post the next update, but other than this, for me at least, everything else works great, the day/night images (2 images) both change when they are suppose to and all the full screen weather images (with the fix applied) all change from day to night and from night to day when they are supposed to.

Are you the only one with problems?

I have tested many times and only found an issue with the clear day/night condition which is now fixed.

What version are you using? Is it modded? Is everybody having this issue??
    If so then I can't explain why it all works for me!

If you add balloons or subtract balloons i.e change the total of balloons from the default 9, then you must also go into every .js file for the weather conditions that have balloons and change the total number of balloon images in each of them:

If you have 12 balloon images then change this number to 13 in all the weather conditions .js files that have balloons.

var NUMBER_OF_BALLOON__IMAGES = 10; // images + 1
    no, you donīt understand me

Your widget works great

That was only an idea,
    At the sunrise/sunset time from yahoo, the day/nigth wallpaper will change exactly at the time from yahoo, and not at the next weather refresh (set in the config)

example: (the version 6.1 from you)

Now, its 8.23pm at me,
    the sunset (time by yahoo weather) is at 8.39pm
    the last weather refresh was at 8.20pm
    the next weater refresh is at 8.40pm (set on 20min in the config)

--> so the wallpaper wil change to night at 8.40pm ( the last refresh after sunset time)

my idea is, that the weather will refresh every 20minutes (set in the configs) AND to the sunrise time and sunset time
    so, the efect is, that the day/night wallpaper will change axactly to the right time

hope you understand me and sorry for my bad english
    Last edited by mister jay; 04-25-2013 at 12:29 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to mister jay For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-25-2013)

Thanks

no, you donīt understand me

Your widget works great

That was only an idea,
    At the sunrise/sunset time from yahoo, the day/nigth wallpaper will change exactly at the time from yahoo, and not at the next weather refresh (set in the config)

example: (the version 6.1 from you)

Now, its 8.23pm at me,
    the sunset (time by yahoo weather) is at 8.39pm
    the last weather refresh was at 8.20pm
    the next weater refresh is at 8.40pm (set on 20min in the config)

--> so the wallpaper wil change to night at 8.40pm ( the last refresh after sunset time)

my idea is, that the weather will refresh every 20minutes (set in the configs) AND to the sunrise time and sunset time
    so, the efect is, that the day/night wallpaper will change axactly to the right time

hope you understand me and sorry for my bad english
    Oh... I see now, I guess this might be possible, does the extra 10 - 20 minutes really bother you that much?.. No need to answer that, it must or you wouldn't be asking, I will put it on my list of things to do M8.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-25-2013), mister jay (04-25-2013), mrsmickey (04-26-2013)

Thanks

thanks guys....I verified they are named correctly....I see the image but it is inside a white box....now the file size is alot LARGER on the new balloon...102B to 64B for the original...

They are the same as the images in use by myself and others without issue. You can always redownload and replace those that you have.
    Also have you added these as extra images or replaced one of the 9 included images?

From the sounds of it the one your talking about is the Ben and jerrys balloon as that 105.4 in size.
    Last edited by Tiababy; 04-25-2013 at 12:37 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mister jay's Avatar
    Thanks

the 10-20min are not bad

that was only an idea for a nice extra in the next update

26. The Following User Says Thank You to mister jay For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-25-2013)

Thanks

How many balloons do you have in total?

are you saying the Background image changes with the Weather?

if so what Version is that?

thanks
    All versions except the iWidget have a "FullScreen_WW" (fullscreen weather wallpapers) switch.
    The iWidget cannot have this as it would cover all your icons on SB.

the 10-20min are not bad

that was only an idea for a nice extra in the next update
    It's a good idea M8.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 04-25-2013 at 12:43 PM.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-25-2013), mrsmickey (04-26-2013)

Thanks

Remember that capitalization matters too. A capital B is not the same as a small b.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

douglaslwarren (04-26-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-25-2013), RKO1195 (04-25-2013)

ImageUploadedByModMyi1366915955.675324.jpg

Hey Marty. Where'd you get that lock screen? That image of Mary poppins is hilarious. Is that for the 4sor 5 ?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to jonmchugh For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (04-25-2013)

yeah thats the one...

as soon as I remove it...goes back to normal ( i made backup of original..)

i renamed it balloon1......tehn i dropped it in folder it asks if i want to replace, i say yes...white box around balloon....I put original back in, it asks if i want to replace, i say yes....goes back to normal.......very weird

They are the same as the images in use by myself and others without issue. You can always redownload and replace those that you have.
    Also have you added these as extra images or replaced one of the 9 included images?

From the sounds of it the one your talking about is the Ben and jerrys balloon as that 105.4 in size.

Page 141 of 884 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131139140141142143 151 191 241 641 ... LastLast