Page 132 of 875 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122130131132133134 142 182 232 632 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

It is possible to get the animations (i.e. birds and balloons) when the weather is 'fair' during the day?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Most of these questions you guys are asking about the weather updating correctly are not Uniaw issues, they are Yahoo weather updating issues....about the only thing that can be changed in Uniaw for correct weather walls is to put in the code to change walls according to Sunset/Sunrise times....there is no "day clear" condition in yahoo.....the reason you are seeing "clear" on "day" is because its left over from "night clear" yahoo has not refreshed into "sunrise" time yet from "night_clear"....So I repeat, if Ian will configure it for Sunset/Sunrise times, weather wall conditions will be more accurate....the only weather description that changes between day and night is the "sunny/clear" description....so at sunrise time, have the "day clear" condition pull the "day sunny" jpeg...all others can just pull the "day" or "night" version.....

Thank you Ian for creating Uniaw....thanks to Dacal, Mone, and theme by Barsoverbeats

Hey man are those spring jumps that you have at the top and bottom of your layout? I've never used them before but the setup looks sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougal12578 View Post
    It is possible to get the animations (i.e. birds and balloons) when the weather is 'fair' during the day?!?!
    Yes, in fact I just changed mine today so the wind speed set in config.js effects the "fine" condition as well. Look for this line in UniAW6.js:

if (obj.windspeed > Speed_For_Wind && (Conditions[obj.icon] == "cloud" || Conditions[obj.icon] == "partlycloudy" || Conditions[obj.icon] == "mostlycloudy"))

and change to to...

if (obj.windspeed > Speed_For_Wind && (Conditions[obj.icon] == "cloud" || Conditions[obj.icon] == "partlycloudy" || Conditions[obj.icon] == "mostlycloudy" || Conditions[obj.icon] == "fair"))

That will give you the wind animation during the fair condition (leaves, windy balloons, etc) but keep in mind, no birds during windy animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    hello and thanks Phil and marmoul for this problems with display secondes.and course thank you thank you to Ian and all the guys who participated in this great theme
    Hey Steph, looks great!
    How can I get that "jailbreak" balloon?
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 04-23-2013 at 03:05 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

bliken (04-23-2013)

[QUOTE=Marty McFly;6847760]Yes, in fact I just changed mine today so the wind speed set in config.js effects the "fine" condition as well. Look for this line in UniAW6.js:

if (obj.windspeed > Speed_For_Wind && (Conditions[obj.icon] == "cloud" || Conditions[obj.icon] == "partlycloudy" || Conditions[obj.icon] == "mostlycloudy"))

and change to to...

if (obj.windspeed > Speed_For_Wind && (Conditions[obj.icon] == "cloud" || Conditions[obj.icon] == "partlycloudy" || Conditions[obj.icon] == "mostlycloudy" || Conditions[obj.icon] == "fair"))

That will give you the wind animation during the fair condition (leaves, windy balloons, etc) but keep in mind, no birds during windy animation.

Ok cool thanks but im not getting any animations at all when the weather is fair!

Ive just set the UniAW6.1_SB3 in my winterboard and I get full animations working for day and night, I download
    UniAW6.1_Max-Marty_SB3 to try and get the extra animations (i.e. planes and birds and leaves, but none of these animations or the original animations work when I set in it Winterboard!

Any help would be appreciated. All animations are set to true in the Config.js

Maybe something is wrong I dont know?!
    Last edited by Dougal12578; 04-23-2013 at 03:34 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ScootPatoot View Post
    I'm using "UniAW6.1_WB with extras" as my springboard and "UniAW6.1 MaxMod i4 LS3" as my lockscreen (thanks Marty!). I have changed the wind variable to 5 on both themes (var Speed_For_Wind = 5) and the current wind speed where I am is 6 mph. I don't notice the balloons or anything flying faster through my screen and I see no leaves. Do I need to change anything else for this effect?

Also, I am wondering with the lockscreen theme, since it's made for the iP4 and I have a 5, is it possible to move the bottom information lower on my screen?

Thanks again to all the players involved. These are some great themes!

So let me give my story here. I had 6.1.2 on my phone and I was stuck in a boot loop after installing a tweak from Cydia (I forget exactly which one off the top of my head). I stupidly went to "Erase all Contents and Settings" prior to trying Safe Mode and other troubleshooting steps. Needless to say I learned the hard way and had to restore my phone after Apple stopped signing 6.1.2, so I had to restore to 6.1.3 and hence, no jailbreak for me

After a couple of days, I got tired of stock and started thinking how to get my jailbreak back. I looked at my wife's phone (same model and color) and found that she hadn't updated in a while and was on 6.1 I switched phones with her and have my jailbreak back.

When MyLocation wasn't updating on the fly, and after I had tried everything in King's signature and asking for confirmation in the thread that the "Reset All Settings" would not kill my jailbreak, I went for it. I am glad I did as MyLocation is now updating on the fly. It only took maybe 30 minutes to an hour for me to get my phone back to how I wanted it after resetting all settings so for me, it was well worth it.
    Now that you're on a Jailbroken 6.1 have you manually check to see what SHSH Blobs your phone might have saved?

Use the current iFaith and/or TinyUmbrella to check and save. I'd save using both just to be on the safe side. Oh, make sure you do not let either program "check with cydia" as those are Bad Blobs.

Even if your phone does indeed have the 6.0, 6.0.1 or the 6.1 you're now on, I would only resort to using one of these blobs in the most dire situations. I had a blob that confirmed good with iFaith yet it was still corrupted in some way and I was unable to restore my phone with it. I had to go back to 5.1.1, which all blobs are good, even from cydia. So only resort to using any iOS 6 saved blob when it is the Very Last option.

Just thought I'd share from my personal experience and research.
    Last edited by siemprelisto; 04-23-2013 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by siemprelisto View Post
    Now that you're on a Jailbroken 6.1 have you manually check to see what SHSH Blobs your phone might have saved?

Use the current iFaith and/or TinyUmbrella to check and save. I'd save using both just to be on the safe side. Oh, make sure you do not let either program "check with cydia" as those are Bad Blobs.

Even if your phone does indeed have the 6.0, 6.0.1 or the 6.1 you're now on, I would only resort to using one of these blobs in the most dire situations. I had a blob that confirmed good with iFaith yet it was still corrupted in some way and I was unable to restore my phone with it. I had to go back to 5.1.1, which all blobs are good, even from cydia. So only resort to using any iOS 6 saved blob when it is the Very Last option.

Just thought I'd share from my personal experience and research.
    Thanks for the info. I'll take a closer look.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Look at my post above. Download the "i5 SB (with extras)" AND the LS overlay (also posted above) and just rename Wallpaper.html to LockBackground.html
    I guess what I'm asking for is either a way to lower the text of the i4 lockscreen version or a way to implement all the wallpapers that are included in the i4 lockscreen into the i5 SB (with extras). I know I would have to rename the html file so it would be a lockscreen theme. Another thing is that none of the animations (birds, clouds, sun, moon, etc.) on the i5 SB theme worked when I had it as my lockscreen...When I had it running the weather condition was either partly cloudy and/or fair so I would think that the sun would at least show up but it never did??

Quote Originally Posted by Dougal12578 View Post
    Ok cool thanks but im not getting any animations at all when the weather is fair!

Ive just set the UniAW6.1_SB3 in my winterboard and I get full animations working for day and night, I download
    UniAW6.1_Max-Marty_SB3 to try and get the extra animations (i.e. planes and birds and leaves, but none of these animations or the original animations work when I set in it Winterboard!

Any help would be appreciated. All animations are set to true in the Config.js

Maybe something is wrong I dont know?!
    Yep, just checked. I guess that's what happens when you go too fast! Indeed I had a bracket missing.

That's one thing I hate about this coding stuff. You miss one little bracket and everything craps out - lol.

So, if we're talking about UniAW6.1_Max-Marty_SB3 you need to open up fair.js in Javascript/weather/iph5. Towards the top of the file, right above the line that says "//if (where == "day") {", you need to add a }

I have updated the link in this post: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-4s...ml#post6845055.
    But here it is again anyway: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixka15klf4..._SB3.theme.zip

So sorry to 'Dougal12578' and anyone else who experienced this issue. Hopefully it's the only one.

Another thing is that none of the animations (birds, clouds, sun, moon, etc.) on the i5 SB theme worked when I had it as my lockscreen...When I had it running the weather condition was either partly cloudy and/or fair so I would think that the sun would at least show up but it never did??
    Re-download from here: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5
    There was indeed an issue with the "Fair" condition as the upper portion of this post above explains. I didn't see anything wrong with the "partly cloudy" condition though so please let me know if there is indeed a problem.
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 04-23-2013 at 04:24 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Dougal12578 (04-23-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Yep, just checked. I guess that's what happens when you go too fast! Indeed I had a bracket missing.

That's one thing I hate about this coding stuff. You miss one little bracket and everything craps out - lol.

So, if we're talking about UniAW6.1_Max-Marty_SB3 you need to open up fair.js in Javascript/weather/iph5. Towards the top of the file, right above the line that says "//if (where == "day") {", you need to add a }

I have updated the link in this post: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-4s...ml#post6845055.
    But here it is again anyway: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixka15klf4..._SB3.theme.zip

So sorry to 'Dougal12578' and anyone else who experienced this issue. Hopefully it's the only one.

Re-download from here: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5
    There was indeed an issue with the "Fair" condition as the upper portion of this post above explains. I didn't see anything wrong with the "partly cloudy" condition though so please let me know if there is indeed a problem.

Thanks for the help man, much appreciate it!!! Awesome stuff on this thread, love this aniweather theme!! It rocks!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dougal12578 For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (04-23-2013)

Marty - correct me if I'm wrong - but I believe balloons are controlled by Ian's config and always showed in fair, partly cloudy and mostly cloudy - and had a config option for "cloudy". So they're controlled separately from the fix you're giving people for windy animation in fair.

So balloons have always shown in Fair. Right?

And I agree with others that have said the wind speed animation would certainly be normal on a fair weather condition too. There are many VERY windy Fair days.

Just making sure that even in your Max/Marty SB3 - balloons always showed in the Fair weather condition day.. Agreed?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (04-23-2013)

Hey Grant,

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Marty - correct me if I'm wrong - but I believe balloons are controlled by Ian's config and always showed in fair, partly cloudy and mostly cloudy - and had a config option for "cloudy". So they're controlled separately from the fix you're giving people for windy animation in fair. So balloons have always shown in Fair. Right?
    Correct, with Ian's stock 6.1 release, balloons show up in "fair", "mostly cloudy" & "partly cloudy" with a config.js switch for "cloudy". The new wind switch in config overrides all of these and calls the windy animation instead. This animation has leaves, clouds, sun/moon and windy balloons (quite an improvement from 6.0 which just had leaves and sun/moon). So let's say it's a "fair" day. If the current wind is LESS then the "set wind speed" in config, the fair.js animation is called. If it's GREATER, the windy.js animation is called.

No animations in the fair.js file (ie: clouds, balloons, sun, etc.) will work at all without the fix.

And I agree with others that have said the wind speed animation would certainly be normal on a fair weather condition too. There are many VERY windy Fair days.
    Yes definitely. I've added the "fair" weather condition to the wind switch in JS on my phone. If you'd like to add the "fair" weather condition, here's how: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Just making sure that even in your Max/Marty SB3 - balloons always showed in the Fair weather condition day.. Agreed?
    Yes, balloons were suppose to appear in (day) fair conditions as per the way Ian coded it but with the error that was discovered today, they would not work: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 04-23-2013 at 06:12 PM.

Marty,

Just wanted to let you know I got chrome to show a LS. All I had to do is close the other session of chrome that I had open!

Yeah, I had a session open and then tried to open a new session with the web security switch. Apparently it doesn't work that way. You need to use the switch with the first session that you open. I never would believed it.

On another note, my daughter wants to see ducks swimming by if anyone could make a duck image or two?!?!

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Kazuyoshi (04-24-2013), lostinthemes (04-25-2013), Marty McFly (04-23-2013), NewdestinyX (04-23-2013), siemprelisto (04-23-2013)

Just want to express my thanks to everyone involved again and how awesome all these mods are. I had to change my subscription to this thread to daily emails because of all the updates filling up my Inbox. Again guys, awesome stuff here!

And Marty, everything is working to my liking now. I noticed that when I used the iP5 native lock screen the text information on the bottom was really close to what the iP4 one was so I am just dealing with it. Working great!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ScootPatoot For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (04-23-2013)

So let me give my story here. I had 6.1.2 on my phone and I was stuck in a boot loop after installing a tweak from Cydia (I forget exactly which one off the top of my head). I stupidly went to "Erase all Contents and Settings" prior to trying Safe Mode and other troubleshooting steps. Needless to say I learned the hard way and had to restore my phone after Apple stopped signing 6.1.2, so I had to restore to 6.1.3 and hence, no jailbreak for me

After a couple of days, I got tired of stock and started thinking how to get my jailbreak back. I looked at my wife's phone (same model and color) and found that she hadn't updated in a while and was on 6.1 I switched phones with her and have my jailbreak back.

When MyLocation wasn't updating on the fly, and after I had tried everything in King's signature and asking for confirmation in the thread that the "Reset All Settings" would not kill my jailbreak, I went for it. I am glad I did as MyLocation is now updating on the fly. It only took maybe 30 minutes to an hour for me to get my phone back to how I wanted it after resetting all settings so for me, it was well worth it.

I did it and everything went well as far as I can tell. I'm still getting everything set back up as far as the general settings, wifi pw, etc. When I drove across town to get my daughter it automatically changed towns for the first time. Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anyone working on an iPad version yet???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdogg32 View Post
    Anyone working on an iPad version yet???

Thanks
    Nope. Don't hold your breath. It would take a complete rewrite with all new images and a portrait AND landscape rotateable script. It would take a very long time to accomplish even by pros like Ian and Dacal. And neither of them have iPads to test on. So - again - don't hold your breath. Ain't comin' any time soon.

Nope. Don't hold your breath. It would take a complete rewrite with all new images and a portrait AND landscape rotateable script. It would take a very long time to accomplish even by pros like Ian and Dacal. And neither of them have iPads to test on. So - again - don't hold your breath. Ain't comin' any time soon.
    ... Now you've got me wanting to play

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-24-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Play on. You guys are all the best. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    ... Now you've got me wanting to play
    Well, if anyone could accomplish it besides Ian or Dacal it would be you, MJ. :-) You already did it once with MJSmash. You could do it again. You think a little study of Jenn's rotation code could help you accomplish it?

Wow that would be crazy awesome! Don't tease us! If you're itching to get back in the game you'd be a hero to a lot of people to have UniAW6 be on their iPad Retina. Oy!! What a dream!
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-24-2013 at 06:45 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (04-25-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Seconds display is a huge battery eater!
    beautiful lockscreen, mind sharing the lockscreen like it shows in the picture.
    I tried to put it on my i5 but cant get it like in the picture.

TIA
    Last edited by efrister; 04-24-2013 at 12:45 AM.

is it possible to have balloons floating a bit lower?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    You can put in as many as you want but you have to amend the number of balloon images in the sun.js, partlycloudy.js and fair.js files:

Look for this (below) The total number here should be 1 more that you actually have, so if you have 20 balloon images make the total here 21.

var NUMBER_OF_BALLOON__IMAGES = 10; // images + 1
    var container5 = document.getElementById("balloonContainer");

And you shouldn't select more than 5 in the Config.js file unless you mod the js files to add more:
    To do this just keep the pattern going!

if (ShowBalloon === true) {

switch (Number_Of_Balloons)
    {
    case "1":
    var NUMBER_OF_BALLOONS = 1;
    break;

case "2":
    var NUMBER_OF_BALLOONS = 2;
    break;

case "3":
    var NUMBER_OF_BALLOONS = 3;
    break;

case "4":
    var NUMBER_OF_BALLOONS = 4;
    break;

case "5":
    var NUMBER_OF_BALLOONS = 5;
    break;

case "6":
    var NUMBER_OF_BALLOONS = 6;
    }
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3585142&dateline=1347  707776

Page 132 of 875 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122130131132133134 142 182 232 632 ... LastLast